Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,966 members, 7,835,224 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

Girl Ripped Apart By Her Pet...(graphic Photo) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girl Ripped Apart By Her Pet...(graphic Photo) (7730 Views)

After Eating A Pussy, He Got This!!!! (graphic Photo) / After This Scar Will She Now Let Me Be... (graphic Photo) / Young Couple Ripped Apart For Sharing After Sex Photos On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Ripped Apart By Her Pet...(graphic Photo) by Orire01(m): 9:03pm On Jan 07, 2023
Omo x 10

My siggy
Re: Girl Ripped Apart By Her Pet...(graphic Photo) by shegsman58(m): 10:19pm On Jan 07, 2023
I really love animals especially the cat family generally. I dream of owning a zoo one day
Re: Girl Ripped Apart By Her Pet...(graphic Photo) by BareFacedLies(m): 10:26pm On Jan 07, 2023
decatalyst:

Imagine "taming" A chimpanzee!

Even in zoo, they are kept in a strong encampment.

She is very lucky to be alive.

Would it not have been better for her if she had died instead of living like this?
Re: Girl Ripped Apart By Her Pet...(graphic Photo) by BeanX(m): 8:55am On Jan 08, 2023
Shalommy:
Chaii.. shocked shocked Animal is animal. I can't have any animal as my pet. God no gree. undecided
Shallow me my boy,,,,Yeye boy say he no want animal as pets cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Girl Ripped Apart By Her Pet...(graphic Photo) by BeanX(m): 8:57am On Jan 08, 2023
ccjoe:
Actually, i feel she's quite unlucky to be alive. Death would have been preferable here I think. Imagine the kind of life she'll be enduring now. Death really could have been a blessing here.
I swear, she's even permanently blind.
Re: Girl Ripped Apart By Her Pet...(graphic Photo) by freddie009(m): 11:38am On Jan 08, 2023
Tokskob2008:
Animal rights activist gang, over wokeness mixed with plain stupidity at it's peak... Converting a wild animal to a pet all in the name of being woke...

I saw one petting an alligator. Sometimes we are the cause of our own problem.
Re: Girl Ripped Apart By Her Pet...(graphic Photo) by Germanjoe(m): 1:35pm On Jan 08, 2023
Benki003:

Am planning on getting one too what actually do you feed urs
Anything you eat, mostly cooked with oil,head of fish.
Re: Girl Ripped Apart By Her Pet...(graphic Photo) by Shalommy(f): 4:54pm On Jan 08, 2023
BeanX:
Shallow me my boy,,,,Yeye boy say he no want animal as pets cheesy cheesy cheesy
shocked This pickpocket thief is out of prison. Chaii angry
Re: Girl Ripped Apart By Her Pet...(graphic Photo) by ccjoe: 5:15pm On Jan 08, 2023
freddie009:

I saw one petting an alligator. Sometimes we are the cause of our own problem.
their village people right after hearing this...

Re: Girl Ripped Apart By Her Pet...(graphic Photo) by BeanX(m): 7:28pm On Jan 08, 2023
Shalommy:
shocked This pickpocket thief is out of prison. Chaii angry
You this E-diot boy, stop comparing me to your father.
Re: Girl Ripped Apart By Her Pet...(graphic Photo) by Shalommy(f): 7:39pm On Jan 08, 2023
BeanX:
You this E-diot boy, stop comparing me to your father.
Heard your father was a thief and died in kirikiri. Chaii.. Take hrt. angry May you not die like him. Claim with Amenundecided
Re: Girl Ripped Apart By Her Pet...(graphic Photo) by BeanX(m): 7:43pm On Jan 08, 2023
Shalommy:
My father was a thief and died in kirikiri. Chaii.. angry I shalommy the bastard will not end up like him. Claim with Amenundecided
Eyahhhhhh
Re: Girl Ripped Apart By Her Pet...(graphic Photo) by Shalommy(f): 7:51pm On Jan 08, 2023
BeanX:
Eyahhhhhh
Thunder tear your yansh there. undecided
Re: Girl Ripped Apart By Her Pet...(graphic Photo) by BeanX(m): 8:17pm On Jan 08, 2023
Shalommy:
Thunder tear my rotten yansh there. undecided
Eyahhhhhh. shallow me cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

If She Spreads Like This, Run My Brother. / I Heard Slim Girls Is What Is Reigning In Nig .is It True? / Could This Be The Craziest Response To "You're Cute"? (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.