Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

January 7th Is Christmas In Ethiopia - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / January 7th Is Christmas In Ethiopia (39364 Views)

900-Year-Old Church Carved Downward Into A Huge Rock In Ethiopia (Photos) / January 7th: Christians in Ethiopia Celebrate Christmas Today (Photos) / Christmas In Badagry In 1923 Colonial Era (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: January 7th Is Christmas In Ethiopia by robosky02(m): 11:06pm On Jan 25, 2023
ednited:

Blushing, I wish you guys come here one day and celebrate this

Yea just very soon am hitting ET
Re: January 7th Is Christmas In Ethiopia by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jan 25, 2023
To Test If A Prophet Is Real Or Fake Watch This.

Apostle Arome Osayi.

Listen And Learn.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JER2rI28oG4
Re: January 7th Is Christmas In Ethiopia by ednited(f): 6:56am On Jan 26, 2023
robosky02:

Yea just very soon am hitting ET

Realllly? Am so happy grin
Re: January 7th Is Christmas In Ethiopia by Ubenedictus(m): 10:23am On Feb 13, 2023
AntiChristian:

We should try and correct lies whenever possible!
If you disagree with something, the intelligent thing to do is provide reasons why you disagree. Those reasons will be looked at, accepted or rebutted with proper argument. That is how people correct "lies" not by claiming that if the thought expressed is different from yours, then the thought is being forced on you.

Nobody is forcing you, either provide a rebuttal, agree or scroll past.
Re: January 7th Is Christmas In Ethiopia by Ubenedictus(m): 10:23am On Feb 13, 2023
alabo1:

He was never born. The earlier you research and realize it was all a myth the better for you. However believe what you want its your choice.
I Should say the same to you. Because He was born
Re: January 7th Is Christmas In Ethiopia by Ubenedictus(m): 10:26am On Feb 13, 2023
1Dray:

I didn't ask for any link. I'm a Christian, I believe in Christ. But 25th of December was not the day Christ was born. He wasn't even born in December? Tell me how shepherds will be tending to their flock on a cold winter night? You and I know it's not possible.
If you had read the post you would have realized that your objection was answered.
I will happily copy and paste the reply to that objection.

Reply to Objection 3: Recall that Palestine is not England, Russia, or Alaska. Bethlehem is situated at the latitude of 31.7. Dallas, Texas has the latitude of 32.8, and it’s still rather comfortable outside in December. As the great Cornelius a Lapide remarks during his lifetime, one could still see shepherds and sheep in the fields of Italy during late December, and Italy is at higher latitude than Bethlehem.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

2013 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye / Daddy Freeze Tackles Pastor Funke Adejuwon For Calling Him A 'Fool, Idiot' / Catholic Church Plans To Transfer Mbaka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.