Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,460 members, 7,836,823 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

She slept with her brother - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She slept with her brother (653 Views)

What Will Be Your Reaction If You're Her Brother? / Chinese Groom Plays Video Of Bride In Bed With Her Brother-in-law At Reception / Lady Puts Hair Remover In A Friend's Hair Relaxer After She Slept With Her Bf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

She slept with her brother by phoebelove(f): 9:02am On Jan 08, 2023
Actually,this is a fictional story that I'm writing. I want your opinions. This is the summary:
Mike is deeply in love with Bimbo. They get married and are living happily,one day, Bimbo's mom told them that they're siblings. They don't believe her of course but she keeps insisting that Mike resembles her late husband (Bimbo's father. He died when they were toddlers) They go for a DNA test and it's true. They are siblings. Bimbo faints at the spot and Mike demands an explanation because he didn't grow up to remember her as his mother. She (Bimbo's mother) told him that she kept him in an orphanage after his father died because she couldn't cater for both of them. Now the point is,Bimbo is pregnant. We already know that it's incest. What should they do?
Questions you might ask.
1. Did she not recognize mike before the marriage? She did but was confusedand she wasn't sure that he was her son because his original name is Abbey.

2. How did she know he's truly her son? grin Stories na,she put a mark on him.

So what should they do? I don't want Bimbo to abort the baby.
Re: She slept with her brother by yrhuhfy113: 9:05am On Jan 08, 2023
phoebelove:
Actually,this is a fictional story that I'm writing. I want your opinions. This is the summary:
Mike is deeply in love with Bimbo. They get married and are living happily,one day, Bimbo's mom told them that they're siblings. They don't believe her of course but she keeps insisting that Mike resembles her late husband (Bimbo's father. He died when they were toddlers) They go for a DNA test and it's true. They are siblings. Bimbo faints at the spot and Mike demands an explanation because he didn't grow up to remember her as his mother. She (Bimbo's mother) told him that she kept him in an orphanage after his father died because she couldn't cater for both of them. Now the point is,Bimbo is pregnant. We already know that it's incest. What should they do?
Questions you might ask.
1. Did she not recognize mike before the marriage? She did but was confusedand she wasn't sure that he was her son because his original name is Abbey.

2. How did she know he's truly her son? grin Stories na,she put a mark on him.

So what should they do? I don't want Bimbo to abort the baby.

Yes they should divorce and co parent. simple.

(1) (Reply)

H / Watch Video As Young Lady Dances On Camera While She Flashed Her Oranges (video) / Please Never Tell Your Secret To Your Lover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.