Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,170 members, 7,821,971 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

What Will You Do In My Shoes - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Do In My Shoes (1633 Views)

What Would You Do If You Were In My Shoes?? / Dudes What Would You Do If You Were In My Shoes? / If You Are In My Shoes... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: What Will You Do In My Shoes by Gadafii: 1:48am On Jan 09, 2023
You are waiting for man of God to tell you what business your family will start

Pray that man of God don’t take the business money from your wife oo, just pray because women too Dey mumu for their pastors

Na so one carry keep wey her husband buy for family take down seed for church grin angry angry
Re: What Will You Do In My Shoes by God1000(m): 6:58am On Jan 09, 2023
Prettygirl200:
This guy, I just like you for this forum, u no get anybody time, that's nice!!!! wink
thanks, I appreciate that.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Woman? / What Do You Do If Your Lover Has Bad Breath? / Could This Be Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.