Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,472 members, 7,812,462 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:45 PM

Yoruba Nation, Police Clash: Photo Of The Man Killed This Morning At Ojota - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Nation, Police Clash: Photo Of The Man Killed This Morning At Ojota (55498 Views)

The Moment Police Dispersed Yoruba Nation Protesters At Ojota Rally (Video) / Yoruba Nation: Police Kill Street Trader In Lagos, Arrest Agitator (Graphic) / Precious Owolabi Is Dead: Channels TV Reporter Shot During Shiites-Police Clash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Nation, Police Clash: Photo Of The Man Killed This Morning At Ojota by Psoul(m): 3:20pm On Jan 09, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
This is the photo of the man killed this morning at Ojota Lagos, during the Yoruba nation agitators and Police clash .

May his soul rest in peace?

Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/7516327/yoruba-nation-agitators-opc-clash

Yoruba Nation Agitators is a terrorist group. Police and Army should kill them all. Smoke them out from wherever they are and make sure bullets make holes on their useless bodies.
Re: Yoruba Nation, Police Clash: Photo Of The Man Killed This Morning At Ojota by MiaBeer(m): 3:21pm On Jan 09, 2023
Urchins love ‘vayolence’.
Same way BAT enjoys licking microphones shocked

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Nation, Police Clash: Photo Of The Man Killed This Morning At Ojota by Albertgr8: 3:22pm On Jan 09, 2023
This is Tinubu hand work
Coping ipob style of we no de do again
Lol
Re: Yoruba Nation, Police Clash: Photo Of The Man Killed This Morning At Ojota by PrinceOfLagos: 3:26pm On Jan 09, 2023
MiaBeer:
Urchins love ‘vayolence’.
Same way BAT enjoys licking microphones shocked
Re: Yoruba Nation, Police Clash: Photo Of The Man Killed This Morning At Ojota by alizma: 3:29pm On Jan 09, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Yoruba nation agitation and the matters arising

Yoruba nation and Ipob are the same

Opposition at work after they watch the Kano rally.
Re: Yoruba Nation, Police Clash: Photo Of The Man Killed This Morning At Ojota by authentic18: 3:33pm On Jan 09, 2023
God1000:
Sad, this whole agitation is needless and senseless.

They should channel that energy into something else like making right choices in the forthcoming elections.

Any agitation without the support of traditional, political and religious leaders cannot achieve its aim
Do you know the true definition of a leader?
Please don’t define warlords, thieves or some random businessmen

How many of the elites would you call visionary or exemplary?

Please list to me the role models ?
Re: Yoruba Nation, Police Clash: Photo Of The Man Killed This Morning At Ojota by BigYash: 3:33pm On Jan 09, 2023
clinician2x:
Lol hahaha hard man don die.

You know who I be, you know who I be?

See you now, u don quiet, ur body don cold.

Nobody be hard man o,power dey pass power.. Where one man power reach,na there another person own strt.. This life na sense them dey use package ,if not ....... Hmmm.. Rip to the young man.. Dreams cut short ...
Re: Yoruba Nation, Police Clash: Photo Of The Man Killed This Morning At Ojota by PrinceOfLagos: 3:34pm On Jan 09, 2023
alizma:

Opposition at work after they watch the Kano rally.
you are funny
Re: Yoruba Nation, Police Clash: Photo Of The Man Killed This Morning At Ojota by samwillyco1(m): 3:35pm On Jan 09, 2023
Why not divide this country in peace.

Igbos wants to go
Yoruba wants to go

Why politicians forcing unity upon different ethnic groups. The blood of the innocent citizens on this course is already too much
Re: Yoruba Nation, Police Clash: Photo Of The Man Killed This Morning At Ojota by Enyimbamercedes: 3:35pm On Jan 09, 2023
The usual urchins are not here commenting! If it were unrest in the SE involving ipob, they would be running their mouths talking about Biafra and Obi nonsense. Now it is a Yoruba group agitating and they are all silent.

Stupid humans
Re: Yoruba Nation, Police Clash: Photo Of The Man Killed This Morning At Ojota by sukar886: 3:42pm On Jan 09, 2023
Tomorow now they will say na ipob
Re: Yoruba Nation, Police Clash: Photo Of The Man Killed This Morning At Ojota by Proudlyomonna: 3:42pm On Jan 09, 2023
God1000:

They should channel that energy into something else like making right choices in the forthcoming elections.

Any agitation without the support of traditional, political and religious leaders cannot achieve its aim

Chia God bless you.
I know you are probably ipob but still Chukwu gozie gi.
The bolded is the same thing I have been telling ndi ipob they tagged me sabo grin
It's not easy agitating in a black man's Society so I understand that misguided emotions must rise but notwithstanding, Wisdom is profitable to direct.
This morning we drive pass ojota reach Mile 12 na im we hear this Tori.
The fact that Yorubas are also seeking out is a total prove that APC is a big failure.
APC MUST GO.
Rip to d young man.
No Rip for eternally cursed bastard Igboslayer,son of doom, perdition and untimely death with him Foolish senseless family wey die of hate for positive change and DisObidience grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Nation, Police Clash: Photo Of The Man Killed This Morning At Ojota by occfx: 3:43pm On Jan 09, 2023
God1000:

As a chess player, this is sponsored agitation to get the attention of the FG. That is to say, if you don't give me that position, I will personally champion secession. May be my brain is working too much

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Nation, Police Clash: Photo Of The Man Killed This Morning At Ojota by sukar886: 3:44pm On Jan 09, 2023
I blame our youths , this politicians are really using them during election, they will agitation distract them... 70% if Nigerian youths are senseless
Re: Yoruba Nation, Police Clash: Photo Of The Man Killed This Morning At Ojota by yinkeys(m): 3:45pm On Jan 09, 2023
shocked
Re: Yoruba Nation, Police Clash: Photo Of The Man Killed This Morning At Ojota by Wealthyonos(m): 3:45pm On Jan 09, 2023
Area I hail o
Re: Yoruba Nation, Police Clash: Photo Of The Man Killed This Morning At Ojota by PrinceOfLagos: 3:45pm On Jan 09, 2023
Na wa
Re: Yoruba Nation, Police Clash: Photo Of The Man Killed This Morning At Ojota by Igbojew: 3:46pm On Jan 09, 2023
Wow I like what I am seeing in so called Yoruba land.Now that the same thing you e*il and vengeful Yorobanza uses to mock great Igbos have finally visited you hateful tribes lets see how you Yorubanza will going to react about this.Thesame exact cup you Yorubanza uses to measure for great Igbos is now being used to measure for you hateful tribes so says the God of host..............I am that Igbo Jew the table shaker
Re: Yoruba Nation, Police Clash: Photo Of The Man Killed This Morning At Ojota by Mayeldah(m): 3:47pm On Jan 09, 2023
Na Tinubu sent the security forces, he is ready to sell his people to please the Fulanis

He will rather fulani army kills all yorubas provided they make him president

Unfortunately, he won't be President. we will retire him to Iragbiji
Re: Yoruba Nation, Police Clash: Photo Of The Man Killed This Morning At Ojota by SugarGirl44(f): 3:48pm On Jan 09, 2023
Stupid untrained police.
How can you kill armless people for wanting self determination?
Is that a crime?

Brexit happened peacefully and nobody was killed, others sensible countries respect their citizens right to self determination but not in this useless forced country.
Re: Yoruba Nation, Police Clash: Photo Of The Man Killed This Morning At Ojota by Rapuru14: 3:52pm On Jan 09, 2023
AfonjaEmir:
ngeneukwuenu..Corinthians...omenka..omenkalives...oyigboupdate..

Its IPOB in ya RAGOS abi??

Yoruba Nation will enable Yoruba to chart a new course and grow as a nation.

Its obvious thiefnubuu is behind this..that is why buhari ..and the rest of APC idiats are in Adamawa.

Either thiefnubuu is president or oduduwa republic is born.

but thiefnubuu will lose and any miscreant that goes to OJOTA will be shoot dead!!

I know they hate us! All they pray for is our blood to be spilled but please don't return such energy, they can't bear it. Igbos, we don't fancy murder of any and that is why God has always been by us. Please tone down.
Re: Yoruba Nation, Police Clash: Photo Of The Man Killed This Morning At Ojota by Proudlyomonna: 3:52pm On Jan 09, 2023
Psoul:

Yoruba Nation Agitators is a terrorist group. Police and Army should kill them all. Smoke them out from wherever they are and make sure bullets make holes on their useless bodies.

You are giving the same advise that rocked SE into senseless insurrection and killing angry
I doubt if you would be a wise leader if entrusted with any such responsibility as dealing with a group of people with diverse interest.
Agitation must arise but na sense remain to contain am.
APC MUST GO.
Re: Yoruba Nation, Police Clash: Photo Of The Man Killed This Morning At Ojota by Sandazblack: 3:54pm On Jan 09, 2023
GambaOsaka:

Yoruba people are wiser than that.
Nothing is loading.
You don hear?

What’s wise about ndi skull miner republic
Re: Yoruba Nation, Police Clash: Photo Of The Man Killed This Morning At Ojota by arantess: 3:55pm On Jan 09, 2023
Ruggedniggaone:
Any bastard that try to turn southwest to Alaigbo should be killed and his family should be jailed for bringing such bastard to this World. southwest no be southeast we no go allow Monday sit at home and unknown gunmen in Yorubaland Sunday igboho and his crew should be warned
Barking like a rabid dog

Your brother's are killing and maiming each other while you try to deflect
Re: Yoruba Nation, Police Clash: Photo Of The Man Killed This Morning At Ojota by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jan 09, 2023
Rapuru14:

I know they hate us! All they pray for is our blood to be spilled but please don't return such energy, they can't bear it. Igbos, we don't fancy murder of any and that is why God has always been by us. Please tone down.
Stop the lies. Igbos are the biggest haters of yoruba people and its not even close
Re: Yoruba Nation, Police Clash: Photo Of The Man Killed This Morning At Ojota by Igbojew: 3:58pm On Jan 09, 2023
yesloaded:
Probably innocent passerby

The people you are trynna curb probably not with ammunition

Instead of using teargas to stop their activities, you use live ammunition

This is too bad

So you hypocritical Yoruba can sound very reasonable like this because this one affect your people direct but if it's about IPOB you hate filled and evil people will will be begging Nigeria Army and police to use IPOB as a shooting practice,wonders they said shall not end.You see this life don't ever jubilate when evil befall your neighbor because you never can tell after your neighbor it might be you................I am that Igbo Jew the table shaker
Re: Yoruba Nation, Police Clash: Photo Of The Man Killed This Morning At Ojota by UNDFTD: 4:00pm On Jan 09, 2023
Biafra and Oduduwa Nations for ever! We can do better in our different and separate nations! We are both too talented and progressive to be STOPPED!
Re: Yoruba Nation, Police Clash: Photo Of The Man Killed This Morning At Ojota by Sandazblack: 4:02pm On Jan 09, 2023
saintrow1:

Loooooooooooooooooooool where is your leader, the old fool resigned, while the other one is locked up and abandoned in benin republic playing ludo. you are all hopeless and doomed. Yorubas will troop out in numbers, bigger than 1993 to vote for tinubu. You people don't want us to vote so that akitu a fulani or obingo omo ibo will win and rob yorubas wealth. Awon omoale

Omo yoluba don dey para like lizard wey dey on heat grin Tinubu will never be president of Nigeria!! Keep crying mugu which money wey ofemmanus get, na to dey make empty noise una sabi. Tueh very disgusting ppl

Re: Yoruba Nation, Police Clash: Photo Of The Man Killed This Morning At Ojota by diogo23: 4:03pm On Jan 09, 2023
You won't see all those idiot from waste complain, police please do the needful and kill them all, FG should declare state emergency in Lagos state
Re: Yoruba Nation, Police Clash: Photo Of The Man Killed This Morning At Ojota by PrinceOfLagos: 4:11pm On Jan 09, 2023
diogo23:
You won't see all those idiot from waste complain, police please do the needful and kill them all, FG should declare state emergency in Lagos state
Re: Yoruba Nation, Police Clash: Photo Of The Man Killed This Morning At Ojota by Igbojew: 4:15pm On Jan 09, 2023
higaconst:
GOD bless IPOB...
Yes oooo God will bless Prophet Mazi Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB/ESN for opening the eyes and mind of Igbos to know the evil plan Housas)Fulanis and their wife Yorubas have against great Igbos but they have failed all thanks to Prophet Mazi Nnamdi Kanu for waking great Igbos up.................I am that Igbo Jew
Re: Yoruba Nation, Police Clash: Photo Of The Man Killed This Morning At Ojota by Igbojew: 4:18pm On Jan 09, 2023
UNDFTD:
Biafra and Oduduwa Nations for ever! We can do better in our different and separate nations! We are both too talented and progressive to be STOPPED!
You and Biafra forever,you coward tribe.Whenever military come after you coward Yorobanza you people will start looking for brave you people will use as a shield or scape goat but great Igbos knows you people more than you people knows yourself..................I am that Igbo Jew the table shaker

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Photos Of Olusegun Obasanjo: Now And Then / Ekweremadu: What A Northern Nigerian Muslim Donor Would Have Done - Reno Omokri / Tinubu Endorsing Ngige For Anambra Governorship Election (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.