Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,953 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

Long List Of Standards: But Are They Too High And Unrealistic - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Long List Of Standards: But Are They Too High And Unrealistic (2294 Views)

Men And Their Double Standards. / How Ladies Loose Great Guys To Their Unrealistic Expectations And Standards / The Population Of Single Ladies Are Becoming Too High, how Can We Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Long List Of Standards: But Are They Too High And Unrealistic by pendo89(f): 6:04pm On Sep 04, 2011
[/quote][quote author=claremont link=topic=751677.msg9077298#msg9077298 date=1315155183]
Every man in this world should be able to meet this remarkably short list, I wish all ladies had lists this short!

Pendo89 has a list a mile long, I bet it will take her 2 days to type it on here! cool

grin.I only covered 'physical'

Okay he must love weather forecast and any other natural phenomena
He must be adventurous not boring.Boredom is a killer
No thick beards or shrubs on face grin
Well maintained fingernails and toes,
Walks upright and commands respect
Yes he should be able to carry me.I weigh 50 kg>> I bag of cement grin
Hold me close.I love to be held like a baby. grin

to be continued tomorrow and next week  grin
Re: Long List Of Standards: But Are They Too High And Unrealistic by claremont(m): 6:12pm On Sep 04, 2011
pendo89:

grin.I only covered 'physical'

Okay he must love weather forecast and any other natural phenomena
He must be adventurous not boring.Boredom is a killer
No thick beards or shrubs on face grin
Well maintained fingernails and toes,
Walks upright and commands respect
Yes he should be able to carry me.I weigh 50 kg>> I bag of cement grin
Hold me close.I love to be held like a baby. grin

to be continued.  grin
I hate weather forecasts with a passion. grin
I am not adventurous, I live a boring life. grin
I have Osama Bin laden kind of beards, very unkempt. grin
My fingernails and toes are filled with scum. wink
I walk with a bad hump, I have never been able to walk straight since I was born, I have a very hunched back. grin
I weigh 45kg, I definitely can't carry someone who weighs more than me. grin
I hate cuddles. wink

Therefore, on the basis of this overwhelming evidence, I am ineligible, and hereby disqualified for NOT meeting the criteria of the great Pendo89. I am ready to recommend a great friend of mine by the name of Coogar who I think exceeds these criteria! cool
Re: Long List Of Standards: But Are They Too High And Unrealistic by Nobody: 6:15pm On Sep 04, 2011
Oh my word lol. Pendo conclude that list while you're young o lol.
Re: Long List Of Standards: But Are They Too High And Unrealistic by pendo89(f): 6:25pm On Sep 04, 2011
claremont:

I hate weather forecasts with a passion. grin
I am not adventurous, I live a boring life. grin
I have Osama Bin laden kind of beards, very unkempt. grin
My fingernails and toes are filled with scum. wink
I walk with a bad hump, I have never been able to walk straight since I was born, I have a very hunched back. grin
I weigh 45kg, I definitely can't carry someone who weighs more than me. grin
I hate cuddles. wink

Therefore, on the basis of this overwhelming evidence, I am ineligible, and hereby disqualified for NOT meeting the criteria of the great Pendo89. I am ready to recommend a great friend of mine by the name of Coogar who I think exceeds these criteria! cool

Lol. Ok Sir claremont,step aside and let me keep on with my search. you have failed miserably. wish you luck with ur unkempt beards and scum.

Next
He must be able be a good singer or AT LEAST be able to produce a melody grin.I sing and compose so I need to do a duet with somebody.
He must play an instrument.Not drum. grin
Be a able to dance. A normal dance not traditional. grin
Posess a mad sense of Humour.I laugh nonstop daily so I need no hard face staring at me.

mmh ok. I pause there.
I am sure the op understands what a long list is now grin grin
Re: Long List Of Standards: But Are They Too High And Unrealistic by claremont(m): 6:35pm On Sep 04, 2011
^^
Take a space rocket and go to planet Mars, you will find men that meet your standards there!
Re: Long List Of Standards: But Are They Too High And Unrealistic by pendo89(f): 6:38pm On Sep 04, 2011
Sorry. Got him already. on planet earth.They exist!
Re: Long List Of Standards: But Are They Too High And Unrealistic by claremont(m): 6:41pm On Sep 04, 2011
pendo89:

Sorry. I got him already.
He must be a virtual character created by a computer somewhere, I doubt if any human being possess ALL the standards you quoted. If he is real, then you must be luckier than someone who won £100 million in the Euro million contest.
Re: Long List Of Standards: But Are They Too High And Unrealistic by pendo89(f): 6:44pm On Sep 04, 2011
claremont:

He must be a virtual character created by a computer somewhere, I doubt if any human being possess ALL the standards you quoted. If he is real, then you must be luckier than someone who won £100 million in the Euro million contest.

Love has no value. His name is Johny.Ever heard of him? JB? hes soo real and carries me with one arm.
Re: Long List Of Standards: But Are They Too High And Unrealistic by claremont(m): 6:47pm On Sep 04, 2011
pendo89:

Love has no value. His name is Johny.Ever heard of him? JB? hes soo real and carries me with one arm.

So Johnny Bravo, a cartoon character, knows how to "love" human beings too?! This delusion is much deeper than I thought it was! shocked shocked shocked
Re: Long List Of Standards: But Are They Too High And Unrealistic by pendo89(f): 6:51pm On Sep 04, 2011
claremont:

So Johnny Bravo, a cartoon character, knows how to "love" human beings too?! This delusion is much deeper than I thought it was! shocked shocked shocked

If you cant beat him DONT HATE.Hes my metamorphic guy. grin
He even has 4 fingers!!! can you beat that? check the muscles.

[img]http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTj6cVEI1xcqurYpmHa_A-EFvpBUpKt6dDrLfcWQBA-hrNQr9gz[/img]
Re: Long List Of Standards: But Are They Too High And Unrealistic by claremont(m): 6:59pm On Sep 04, 2011
^^
Obviously, your expectations are too high and very unrealistic; even Coogar can't even meet them! cool
Re: Long List Of Standards: But Are They Too High And Unrealistic by pendo89(f): 7:03pm On Sep 04, 2011
Who is coogar and why do u keep mentioning him?
My list was a reply to the topic.Its true we have long lists of unrealistic expectations.
Do u expect me to ignore a dude cz he cant sing or play instrument,carry me around or all those things I mentioned?
Only Johny can do that and hes a cartoon. Am sure its clear now.
Re: Long List Of Standards: But Are They Too High And Unrealistic by claremont(m): 7:08pm On Sep 04, 2011
pendo89:

Who is coogar and why do u keep mentioning him?
My list was a reply to the topic.Its true we have long lists of unrealistic expectations.
Do u expect me to ignore a dude cz he cant sing or play instrument,carry me around or all those things I mentioned?
Only Johny can do that and hes a cartoon. Am sure its clear now.
He will definitely be here soon grin, he always acts like a very thirsty dog whenever a thread is opened by a genuine NL lady. grin

Stop derailing damn it! angry angry
Re: Long List Of Standards: But Are They Too High And Unrealistic by pendo89(f): 7:12pm On Sep 04, 2011
claremont:

He will definitely be here soon grin, he always acts like a very thirsty dog whenever a thread is opened by a genuine NL lady. grin

Stop derailing damn it! angry angry

Tell him that 'I was here but I have since vacated the thread. grin Let him wait for his next victim.
And you go to bed. and dream about LOVE grin angry
cheers.
Re: Long List Of Standards: But Are They Too High And Unrealistic by MrsChima(f): 7:20pm On Sep 04, 2011
The most standard one of them all should be SOMEONE THAT HAS A PULSE.
Re: Long List Of Standards: But Are They Too High And Unrealistic by Ladyjide(f): 7:33pm On Sep 04, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Lol wink
Re: Long List Of Standards: But Are They Too High And Unrealistic by Nobody: 4:00am On Sep 05, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Yes o! That rules out the dead and Richard Cheney. Sorry ladies.
Re: Long List Of Standards: But Are They Too High And Unrealistic by BABE3: 4:13am On Sep 05, 2011
Yh---that list thingy is starting to seem irrelevant. Like Madam Oshelenge said, "Make me happy".

@ OP: Some people's standards are simply unrealistically foo[i]lis[/i]h (and they don't even know it). Some are just mere Fantasies. Some lists are hypocritical. E.g An ugly babe (correct wowo) requesting and demanding for a Brad Pitt type of guy. Who doesn't know that birds of same feather flock together--?

The lists are all WANTS, WANTS and more WANTS. Not everyone (most people don't) gets what they want in life. Nuff said.
Re: Long List Of Standards: But Are They Too High And Unrealistic by Lax75(m): 4:17am On Sep 05, 2011
Geez. I have a headache embarassed
Re: Long List Of Standards: But Are They Too High And Unrealistic by Nobody: 5:04am On Sep 05, 2011
BABE!:
Yh---that list thingy is starting to seem irrelevant. Like Madam Oshelenge said, "Make me happy".

@ OP: Some people's standards are simply unrealistically foo[i]lis[/i]h (and they don't even know it). Some are just mere Fantasies. Some lists are hypocritical. E.g An ugly babe (correct wowo) requesting and demanding for a Brad Pitt type of guy. Who doesn't know that birds of same feather flock together--?

The lists are all WANTS, WANTS and more WANTS. Not everyone (most people don't) gets what they want in life. Nuff said.

Lol GBAM! Although I think Nigerian guys commit that crime the most lol.
Re: Long List Of Standards: But Are They Too High And Unrealistic by MrsChima(f): 5:07am On Sep 05, 2011
When I was single, I wanted a man that has a pulse and black.

I don't think my list was too unrealistic wasn't it?
Re: Long List Of Standards: But Are They Too High And Unrealistic by MMM2(m): 5:25am On Sep 05, 2011
pendo 98

can i do plastic surgery so i can meet up 2 ur demand? embarassed
Re: Long List Of Standards: But Are They Too High And Unrealistic by BABE3: 9:51pm On Sep 05, 2011
ogugua88:

Lol GBAM! Although I think Nigerian guys commit that crime the most lol.

lol-- I think it's more of the ladies--- (I don't have a reason why I think so).
Re: Long List Of Standards: But Are They Too High And Unrealistic by pendo89(f): 10:57pm On Sep 05, 2011
M M M:

pendo 98

can i do plastic surgery so i can meet up 2 your demand? embarassed

oh no,you are fine the way you are.
you were born original pliz don't die a copy.
smiley
Re: Long List Of Standards: But Are They Too High And Unrealistic by Youngpo413: 7:47am On Dec 30, 2014
claremont:

Keep dreaming! tongue tongue
lol,naturally,ladies are dreamers they only wake up late to face reality...thats why most of them go old for their papa house.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can Anyone Bear This,,,,what Is Ur Idea About This Suitatuion. / The Consequences Of Women Leaving The Kitchen. / Love Or Stupidity?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.