Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,280 members, 7,815,477 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

Why Some Men Always Prefer Helping Women Instead Of Their Fellow Men - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Some Men Always Prefer Helping Women Instead Of Their Fellow Men (17453 Views)

Why Are Handsome Men Always Lonely? / Why Are Men Always complaining About women. / Does Marrying More Than One Wife Means We Are Helping Women In The Society? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Some Men Always Prefer Helping Women Instead Of Their Fellow Men by Streetmovement(m): 10:17pm On Jan 09, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

It's been happening Since b.c ain't nothin' new
Re: Why Some Men Always Prefer Helping Women Instead Of Their Fellow Men by Caleb15(m): 10:22pm On Jan 09, 2023
What about the single mothers that beg for alms online, but never create a thread appreciating the men that sent money to them, yet would bash at you at any given time

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Some Men Always Prefer Helping Women Instead Of Their Fellow Men by bizhop01: 10:24pm On Jan 09, 2023
Because of smelling pussy

1 Like

Re: Why Some Men Always Prefer Helping Women Instead Of Their Fellow Men by betshopagent(m): 10:25pm On Jan 09, 2023
Men are their worst enemies. Women helps themselves more than men.For those shouting " men gains pussies from women folks whom they gifts things most," I asks,what does a lady gains from fellow women whom she helps more often than men? Men whom does not help their fellow men never last.Its either they die broke or die with regrets.

5 Likes

Re: Why Some Men Always Prefer Helping Women Instead Of Their Fellow Men by PerfectMan24: 10:27pm On Jan 09, 2023
Nature!
Re: Why Some Men Always Prefer Helping Women Instead Of Their Fellow Men by spiceadole: 10:28pm On Jan 09, 2023
A man who is helping a woman is expecting sex in return which he cannot get from his fellow man
Re: Why Some Men Always Prefer Helping Women Instead Of Their Fellow Men by Isabi4lov: 10:29pm On Jan 09, 2023
Money for hand back for ground grin
Re: Why Some Men Always Prefer Helping Women Instead Of Their Fellow Men by Laughingkk: 10:30pm On Jan 09, 2023
If a girl and a boy are both stranded on the road,SIMPle men will prefer and will always give the girl a lift in his car and will leave the boy on the road to continue his strandedness

WETIN MAN DO MAN?

4 Likes

Re: Why Some Men Always Prefer Helping Women Instead Of Their Fellow Men by Smith414: 10:35pm On Jan 09, 2023
Nor be all men, some men when I know personally nor dey spend fur woman,, but for your guy case na deliverance he need
Re: Why Some Men Always Prefer Helping Women Instead Of Their Fellow Men by Smilgler(m): 10:39pm On Jan 09, 2023
Seems u know what is on my mind
JoeRizzla:
Once I notice you can so concerned about a girl or women that's not related to you well-being i will withdraw myself from you, The only person i can help without thinking twice is my mom and sis,

Am more concerned about myself, family, niggaz and my weed
Re: Why Some Men Always Prefer Helping Women Instead Of Their Fellow Men by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jan 09, 2023
Fairview1:

The bolded is not neccessary. You have made your point up there and should have left it at that. If you are weak, you are weak, there's no reason to glamoralise your inefficiency.
I v made my point more direct to those that may not understand. I m a good communicator.
Re: Why Some Men Always Prefer Helping Women Instead Of Their Fellow Men by meobizy(f): 10:45pm On Jan 09, 2023
Nairalanders have asked since 2005. It’s a new year and Nairaland remains the same.
Re: Why Some Men Always Prefer Helping Women Instead Of Their Fellow Men by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jan 09, 2023
ibkayee:
Usually an ulterior motive

Or maybe they’re just attracted to female energy and it puts them in a ‘giving’ mood
it's just the kitten

1 Like

Re: Why Some Men Always Prefer Helping Women Instead Of Their Fellow Men by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jan 09, 2023
Sweetplum:
Dear Axis313 or just boda Azeez. We females are at a disadvantage in developing countries like Nigeria.[/b]

Mumu Girl mtcheeew.

1 Like

Re: Why Some Men Always Prefer Helping Women Instead Of Their Fellow Men by Odebayo4010(m): 10:56pm On Jan 09, 2023
Flesh10:
Over the years I have learnt that it is more profitable to help your fellow man than a woman.

Helping a woman is like pouring water into an ocean. It is mostly taken for granted.

Women have this notion to always get assistance from men. When a woman is stranded more than 10 men can be on ground to assist so she sees it as a normal benefit of being a lady. She doesn't really appreciate it like a guy will.

For the ones that will appreciate it, they can be easily influenced by their man. I have helped a lady so much but was surprised that she got a boyfriend and the boyfriend told her he wasn't comfortable with my closeness to her and that's it she cut every means of communication and ended our childhood friendship from the hood just because of a boyfriend and girlfriend stuff.

Some also may like to help but most of the time a woman's destiny is determined by who she married. You will see a vibrant lady that once she marries marriage will just suck life out of her, she will be so fixated in marriage that she may not recognize your help.

These has been my experience with helping ladies so since then I switched the gear towards helping my fellow guys...

The business I am doing now, I was introduced to it by my guy we met in NYSC camp. I helped him when he was stranded, fed and sheltered him from my little but after NYSC table turned, he owns his business, he is a big boy and while I was wallowing away in one yeye office work, my guy remembered me and introduced me to his business and things improves.

Also I bought a car but was stranded when accommodation issue came, my childhood friend whom I helped raise rent when he needed it, I called him for a loan of 200k but this guy remmeberd how I helped him and said instead of him to loan me, he will dash me because he remembers... My guy added 50k made it 250k and dashed me.

I can't count how many times I have benefited from guys I helped but the ladies even the one I supported with school fees back then in school so she won't miss her final year exam the monkey last year got married and I didn't know.

Mind you all these ladies I mentioned non was my girlfriend and neither did I had romantic relationship with them.... Just strictly friends (coursemates, colleagues, church members, neighbors and childhood pals)

OP I really learned from your Quote,you're the best commenter I ever see concerning this post,just roll up bro

4 Likes

Re: Why Some Men Always Prefer Helping Women Instead Of Their Fellow Men by Sixfeetbelle: 10:57pm On Jan 09, 2023
superCleanworks:
As a man, when you remember that there will be 6 men carrying your coffin when you die and there will be no single woman there, YOU WILL HELP MEN MORE & MORE.

That is, assuming you'll buried in a coffin.

Casualties of war and nuclear bombs were not buried in a coffin carried by four men. The earth took plenty care of their burial
Re: Why Some Men Always Prefer Helping Women Instead Of Their Fellow Men by Otunbakayce: 10:57pm On Jan 09, 2023
Not me never! I won't ever help any female thats not my wife or relative. If I ever help a female she must fvck me first before and not after the help, despite the fvck the help will still be limited.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Some Men Always Prefer Helping Women Instead Of Their Fellow Men by Sixfeetbelle: 11:08pm On Jan 09, 2023
meobizy:
Nairalanders have asked since 2005. It’s a new year and Nairaland remains the same.

grin grin grin nairaland thrives on 'controversial' topics.

But asides, Don't you think it's about time you retired from nairaland? I can't imagine being on this forum for more than 10 years in total.

Ps: the weirdo that keeps liking my comments, even when I post it in a random section, wehdone ooh.

2 Likes

Re: Why Some Men Always Prefer Helping Women Instead Of Their Fellow Men by superCleanworks(m): 11:31pm On Jan 09, 2023
Sixfeetbelle:

That is, assuming you'll buried in a coffin.

Casualties of war and nuclear bombs were not buried in a coffin carried by four men. The earth took plenty care of their burial

let me write a little poem for you

buried in a coffin or rotten in the earth,
4 or 6 at my time of death,
my point still points to the same thing,
there will be no woman under my coffin.
Re: Why Some Men Always Prefer Helping Women Instead Of Their Fellow Men by Sixfeetbelle: 11:35pm On Jan 09, 2023
superCleanworks:

let me write a little poem for you

buried in a coffin or rotten in the earth,
4 or 6 at my time of death,
my point still points to the same thing,
there will be no woman under my coffin.

How can you determine who's under you when your time and manner of death is uncertain? There are at least a thousand ways to die, my dear, one of them surely, one of them, just might be this.
Re: Why Some Men Always Prefer Helping Women Instead Of Their Fellow Men by wisdomkid: 11:36pm On Jan 09, 2023
JoeRizzla:
Once I notice you can so concerned about a girl or women that's not related to you well-being i will withdraw myself from you, The only person i can help without thinking twice is my mom and sis,

Am more concerned about myself, family, niggaz and my weed

When I see my weed, I knew it's a kid. Imagine a wealthy responsible man at 40yrs saying he smokes weed...
Re: Why Some Men Always Prefer Helping Women Instead Of Their Fellow Men by Probz(m): 11:40pm On Jan 09, 2023
Because they’re flirting, duh.

Or they move with indiscriminate and pure intentions but are assumed to be flirts because people look at their male-male interactions as just that, unless one party’s obviously gay/bi-questioning.
Re: Why Some Men Always Prefer Helping Women Instead Of Their Fellow Men by superCleanworks(m): 12:04am On Jan 10, 2023
Sixfeetbelle:

How can you determine who's under you when your time and manner of death is uncertain? There are at least a thousand ways to die, my dear, one of them surely, one of them, just might be this.

another poem.

i made reference to a coffin,
I never mentioned anything about certainty.
this web of thoughts you are caught in,
is entirely your full cup of tea.
Re: Why Some Men Always Prefer Helping Women Instead Of Their Fellow Men by chudez0147(m): 12:06am On Jan 10, 2023
Will you keep quiet
xendra:
Because alot of you are bitter.
1. What's your business with what another man chose to do with his money? Why not go and make your own and dash your choice of people?
2. Can you open leg for him? You open your mouth waaaa and say the man give women money as if it is free.... he is not generous he is trying to get something in return.
3. Why did his so called friend not avoid him If he doesn't like his ways?

Una problem dey una body
Re: Why Some Men Always Prefer Helping Women Instead Of Their Fellow Men by Haywire6(m): 12:07am On Jan 10, 2023
Many men out there do not believe they can get a woman without using money. Maybe they use money to boost their self esteem. Personally I think if you make it too obvious that without money you can't get her then, you have already put yourself at a disadvantage because she will make sure she demand money everything, at the same time her loyalty may lie with someone else. And she can be spending your money on the other guy too. Money should be there to give you value and not make you weak. Op tell your friend to cut off from that man and face his own problems.

3 Likes

Re: Why Some Men Always Prefer Helping Women Instead Of Their Fellow Men by merits(m): 12:09am On Jan 10, 2023
Axis313:
I just got thinking right now, why some men are ready to offer assistance to women rather than their fellow men, even those men might be in real need of assistance.

For instance something happened as of recent, not to me though but my senior colleague at work.

There is this "baba alaye honourable", a married man that always visits this my co worker, and he is somewhat loaded, he owns some trucks and some other businesses. Whenever he visits this my colleague, he only comes because of one thing: women, and they are somehow plenty for my area. I mean housewives and single mothers, the man never do single ladies, and he always give them load of cash to support their small businesses, sometimes 50k upwards, even in the presence of this colleague of mine who he never deem fit to help financially except to take him to "buka" and buy food and drink for him. Even though he always promise my colleague that he will help him somehow, but nothing to show.

It is what happened recently that got me thinking, there is this woman beside us, she sells beer and other thing in her shop, ehe started recently and this is the first time this "honourable" will see her, but this woman, a housewife got all the package, and they got talking, this woman have no phone, the "honourable" bought her one new Samsung Galaxy phone and gave her some cash and provisions (even though the woman gave me some of the provisions grin), but this my colleague never get anything from the "honourable" except food and drink.

And this got me thinking, why some men always ignore fellow men in need of help and help women.

I am not here to bash anybody or any gender, the thing just dey baffle me.

Na woman wrapper gang.
Re: Why Some Men Always Prefer Helping Women Instead Of Their Fellow Men by Funflipper: 12:14am On Jan 10, 2023
Axis313:
I just got thinking right now, why some men are ready to offer assistance to women rather than their fellow men, even those men might be in real need of assistance.

For instance something happened as of recent, not to me though but my senior colleague at work.

There is this "baba alaye honourable", a married man that always visits this my co worker, and he is somewhat loaded, he owns some trucks and some other businesses. Whenever he visits this my colleague, he only comes because of one thing: women, and they are somehow plenty for my area. I mean housewives and single mothers, the man never do single ladies, and he always give them load of cash to support their small businesses, sometimes 50k upwards, even in the presence of this colleague of mine who he never deem fit to help financially except to take him to "buka" and buy food and drink for him. Even though he always promise my colleague that he will help him somehow, but nothing to show.

It is what happened recently that got me thinking, there is this woman beside us, she sells beer and other thing in her shop, ehe started recently and this is the first time this "honourable" will see her, but this woman, a housewife got all the package, and they got talking, this woman have no phone, the "honourable" bought her one new Samsung Galaxy phone and gave her some cash and provisions (even though the woman gave me some of the provisions grin), but this my colleague never get anything from the "honourable" except food and drink.

And this got me thinking, why some men always ignore fellow men in need of help and help women.

I am not here to bash anybody or any gender, the thing just dey baffle me.

Listen, the man did all that for the lady because he wants to fućk her.

1 Like

Re: Why Some Men Always Prefer Helping Women Instead Of Their Fellow Men by LadyExcellency: 12:28am On Jan 10, 2023
That man is occultic. This is their first principle. Even the siblings, that Baba won't help, the only people that he can help never remember to pay back when the going gets tough.
Re: Why Some Men Always Prefer Helping Women Instead Of Their Fellow Men by Starzo: 12:37am On Jan 10, 2023
Those men are foolish simps
Re: Why Some Men Always Prefer Helping Women Instead Of Their Fellow Men by Offpointng: 12:48am On Jan 10, 2023
Evergreen4:
When you no get yansh and bread. You want your fellow man to help you. Oga help your self oo

Never pray to meet a friend with this kinda mentality

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

If You Were In Position To Help Your EX With Money, Will You Do It? / What Makes A Relationship Last Long? / Why Are Some Men So Quick To Label Women Gold-diggers? Does Love Mean Poverty/suffering?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.