Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,413 members, 7,819,480 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

Why Some Men Always Prefer Helping Women Instead Of Their Fellow Men - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Some Men Always Prefer Helping Women Instead Of Their Fellow Men (17463 Views)

Why Are Handsome Men Always Lonely? / Why Are Men Always complaining About women. / Does Marrying More Than One Wife Means We Are Helping Women In The Society? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Some Men Always Prefer Helping Women Instead Of Their Fellow Men by gfelo(m): 1:01am On Jan 10, 2023
Na God fix am like that, no b their fault
Re: Why Some Men Always Prefer Helping Women Instead Of Their Fellow Men by Atlantis585: 1:07am On Jan 10, 2023
That’s a silly question.

Men don’t have pussies to offer.

Women do.

There is your answer.
Re: Why Some Men Always Prefer Helping Women Instead Of Their Fellow Men by SeriouslySense(m): 2:03am On Jan 10, 2023
Maybe because women are more gentle and seem to have a positive impact on a man. and as they say definitely attraction is also a factor. By impressing a woman, there are more chances of getting what he wants.

But i help anyone i sense is really in need, and if its within my means, without expecting anything in return, unless i have a motive to get something, then become nice to get it.
Re: Why Some Men Always Prefer Helping Women Instead Of Their Fellow Men by jimcaddy(m): 2:13am On Jan 10, 2023
Why else if not for ulterior motives. Even though women and children are seen as the weak and vulnerable in the society, but I can totally relate to what you're saying. But it is what it is, you can't do anything about it. Na them sabi. Whoever God wants to use to help you will help you.

1 Like

Re: Why Some Men Always Prefer Helping Women Instead Of Their Fellow Men by AreaFada2: 2:23am On Jan 10, 2023
Axis313:
I just got thinking right now, why some men are ready to offer assistance to women rather than their fellow men, even those men might be in real need of assistance.

For instance something happened as of recent, not to me though but my senior colleague at work.

There is this "baba alaye honourable", a married man that always visits this my co worker, and he is somewhat loaded, he owns some trucks and some other businesses. Whenever he visits this my colleague, he only comes because of one thing: women, and they are somehow plenty for my area. I mean housewives and single mothers, the man never do single ladies, and he always give them load of cash to support their small businesses, sometimes 50k upwards, even in the presence of this colleague of mine who he never deem fit to help financially except to take him to "buka" and buy food and drink for him. Even though he always promise my colleague that he will help him somehow, but nothing to show.

It is what happened recently that got me thinking, there is this woman beside us, she sells beer and other thing in her shop, ehe started recently and this is the first time this "honourable" will see her, but this woman, a housewife got all the package, and they got talking, this woman have no phone, the "honourable" bought her one new Samsung Galaxy phone and gave her some cash and provisions (even though the woman gave me some of the provisions grin), but this my colleague never get anything from the "honourable" except food and drink.

And this got me thinking, why some men always ignore fellow men in need of help and help women.

I am not here to bash anybody or any gender, the thing just dey baffle me.

Dude, why do men go to war front to die and women largely don't?
In a real emergency, why are women an kids given priority to be saved?
Is it not men that control armies and security systems?

It is biological. 2,500 years ago in bush hamlets, you would hunt for scarce meat to impress women in the hood, prove yourself as a capable provider and attract a good female for marriage. Today, cash has replaced brawn, hunting skills, farming skills, etc.
Men are wired to be providers for the perceived weaker groups in society. Despite what feminists want us to believe, as men, our biology is refusing it. grin

Therefore, your friend, if he is able physically, is expected to be a provider too. Perhaps giving your friend money might make him lose hustling instincts that men badly need to keep honing. Alaye must have gone through your friend's stage in life too. No free lunch in Freetown.

Of course, the alaye honourable might be overdoing it, but he is following the usual pattern. I believe it's time to truly empower girls/women through education/training, not giving handouts. For those who what empowering at least.

Having said that, men do help men a lot too. But always avoid entitlement posture.
Re: Why Some Men Always Prefer Helping Women Instead Of Their Fellow Men by Dybala11(m): 3:25am On Jan 10, 2023
Sweetplum:
Dear Axis313 or just boda Azeez, it's not compulsory to help men alone. The man has his choice and preference of who to help.
The fact is he's helping. Genuinely or to get something in return.
Some men or let me say some people no dey help. So stingy. Even if you are dating them, they won't help you than to give stipends. So.. you should praise the man you are talking about.
Lastly, this narration may help you get your answer based on the man's act alone. Not all men.
We females are at a disadvantage in developing countries like Nigeria. Most mothers are catering for kids and their husbands v ran away or just somehow useless or not buoyant to cater for family. In short, women are at the lower level in no of employed people. Not cos we are lazy but the settings in Africa focus more on males. Maybe the man saw those women as vulnerable ones and decided to help those women. Maybe it's with no string attached sef.
Dey fear God now arabinrin. You just dropped a whole paragraph of lamba as if na turkey go read am. It's clear that the man has an ulterior motive now, I've seen quite a number of men like that too. It's a transactional something though. I don't move with individuals like that, even though I may make jest of them. Also, I don't give a shit cos how they choose to spend their hard earned money is up to them so in no way should any entitlement mentality come from my side.
Re: Why Some Men Always Prefer Helping Women Instead Of Their Fellow Men by Dybala11(m): 3:33am On Jan 10, 2023
SAMJAY7:
trash

Before your existence men has been helping women without having anything in return. In your present existence men are still doing same and that will continue even after your existence

Even if you're a billionaire, provided you aren't the only billionaire in the country then no qualms

I can help anybody irrespective of gender
This is last statement is what everyone should advocate for. But according to the man OP described and some men I've seen around me who preferred rendering help to females mostly because of getting laid, these are the kind of men that need to be taught that statement. Imagine the man allegedly giving money to total female strangers with the expectation of possibly getting laid in return, while neglecting a man in need close to him.

1 Like

Re: Why Some Men Always Prefer Helping Women Instead Of Their Fellow Men by int0x80(m): 4:11am On Jan 10, 2023
Pûssy!
Re: Why Some Men Always Prefer Helping Women Instead Of Their Fellow Men by Emola12(m): 5:25am On Jan 10, 2023
Because women have kpekus
Re: Why Some Men Always Prefer Helping Women Instead Of Their Fellow Men by hakeemhakeem(m): 5:29am On Jan 10, 2023
Did you know maybe he was using those women for ritual purpose, reason why your colleague is not pressure the man for assistant .
Re: Why Some Men Always Prefer Helping Women Instead Of Their Fellow Men by Originalsly: 5:41am On Jan 10, 2023
Bro ... men are born to be providers ... women caretakers. It is natural for a man to help a woman ... to provide/help her.... the reason if a car gets a flat on the highway ... a man, his wife and two children they would be lucky if someone stops to help because a man is there and he is expected to change the wheel. if he was not present ... no more than 3 cars would pass by without stopping to give assistance .... the first driven by another woman who knows nothing about cars... the second by a redpiller and the third by one of those funny guys. The first man with all his male hormones intact will stop to assist... even if he can't... because it is in his DNA to help women. Men do help other men ... but will not do so as willingly as they will help women. A man that has a problem with another man dashing money at women and not at him need to do a hormone check.... he is leaking testosterone.
Re: Why Some Men Always Prefer Helping Women Instead Of Their Fellow Men by CSTRR: 5:57am On Jan 10, 2023
I can't count how many times as a university student, some useless men have carried my female friends while leaving me in the road during hot sun or rain.

They will just stop, and carry the girl and leave me hanging.

I was furious and it made me to study hard..

Now, I have my own car, and I don't carry girls on the road even if rain wants to carry them away.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Some Men Always Prefer Helping Women Instead Of Their Fellow Men by CSTRR: 6:12am On Jan 10, 2023
Dybala11:

This is last statement is what everyone should advocate for. But according to the man OP described and some men I've seen around me who preferred rendering help to females mostly because of getting laid, these are the kind of men that need to be taught that statement. Imagine the man allegedly giving money to total female strangers with the expectation of possibly getting laid in return, while neglecting a man in need close to him.
A lot of men are very useless.
They are useful, only to the female folk.

Know this and know peace.
Re: Why Some Men Always Prefer Helping Women Instead Of Their Fellow Men by donhils: 6:18am On Jan 10, 2023
JoeRizzla:
Once I notice you can so concerned about a girl or women that's not related to you well-being i will withdraw myself from you, The only person i can help without thinking twice is my mom and sis,

Am more concerned about myself, family, niggaz and my weed
People that behave like you said are very rare.
Re: Why Some Men Always Prefer Helping Women Instead Of Their Fellow Men by Elidrisy20: 6:27am On Jan 10, 2023
Because women are sweet
Re: Why Some Men Always Prefer Helping Women Instead Of Their Fellow Men by maasoap(m): 6:29am On Jan 10, 2023
xendra:
Because alot of you are bitter.
1. What's your business with what another man chose to do with his money? Why not go and make your own and dash your choice of people?
2. Can you open leg for him? You open your mouth waaaa and say the man give women money as if it is free.... he is not generous he is trying to get something in return.
3. Why did his so called friend not avoid him If he doesn't like his ways?

Una problem dey una body

You vomited too much rubbish. Is he going to get all the women he helps laid? No! If this dude goes down, where do you think he will expect helps to come, from the women spends on or his friend? Why would you be close to someone and refuse to help him just because you believe that there is nothing for you to gain in return?
If you have this kind of mindset, you better have rethink

2 Likes

Re: Why Some Men Always Prefer Helping Women Instead Of Their Fellow Men by Father4all: 6:30am On Jan 10, 2023
Such men usually regret it at the end
Re: Why Some Men Always Prefer Helping Women Instead Of Their Fellow Men by imagrg(m): 6:47am On Jan 10, 2023
Yeah.
You've just hit the head on the nail. grin
Sweetplum:
Dear Axis313 or just boda Azeez, it's not compulsory to help men alone. The man has his choice and preference of who to help.
The fact is he's helping. Genuinely or to get something in return.
Some men or let me say some people no dey help. So stingy. Even if you are dating them, they won't help you than to give stipends. So.. you should praise the man you are talking about.
Lastly, this narration may help you get your answer based on the man's act alone. Not all men.
We females are at a disadvantage in developing countries like Nigeria. Most mothers are catering for kids and their husbands v ran away or just somehow useless or not buoyant to cater for family. In short, women are at the lower level in no of employed people. Not cos we are lazy but the settings in Africa focus more on males. Maybe the man saw those women as vulnerable ones and decided to help those women. Maybe it's with no string attached sef.
Re: Why Some Men Always Prefer Helping Women Instead Of Their Fellow Men by Franklydes(m): 6:47am On Jan 10, 2023
Na only SIMPS dey ready to help and do favor for women.
Re: Why Some Men Always Prefer Helping Women Instead Of Their Fellow Men by jojothaiv(m): 6:49am On Jan 10, 2023
Sonnobax15:

Las las, wetin guyman do guyman?
Senior man, you sef see say na guyman dey do hin fellow guyman.

Even the comments wey many na one dimensional dem be.

1 Like

Re: Why Some Men Always Prefer Helping Women Instead Of Their Fellow Men by nedu2000(m): 6:55am On Jan 10, 2023
Women are the weaker sex. It is that simple
Re: Why Some Men Always Prefer Helping Women Instead Of Their Fellow Men by holysaint1(m): 7:17am On Jan 10, 2023
blazepascal post=119868018:
It's his money let him spend it as he likes
,but once I know that you are womanizing I'll cut you off immediately.

But if a girl says its her body let her give it freely to whom ever she likes for the right price, you guys say she is proliferating sex and endangering the society at the same time.

Its high time we.come to realize that a family, society, community and nation at large are all made up of people/individuals. So oir little contributions (like our character / habits) do go a long way than we know or think.

1 Like

Re: Why Some Men Always Prefer Helping Women Instead Of Their Fellow Men by benqo01(m): 7:33am On Jan 10, 2023
SOME MEN RE JUST LIKE THAT,NO DOUBT NOW D QUESTION IS WHEN THIS HONOURABLE OR WHATEVER U CALL HIM IS IN TROUBLE HE HAD DIAL YA NUMBER FIRST AND NOT EVEN D LADIES HE HIS GIVING CASH BECAUSE DEEP IN HIS HEART THEY WONT EVEN RESPOND TO HIM
Re: Why Some Men Always Prefer Helping Women Instead Of Their Fellow Men by ruffDiamond: 8:29am On Jan 10, 2023
Point of correction not some men, most men especially in this part of the world. The simping level is sickening... Well, me, I'm always like ,no wahala share, enjoy your time and the puccy you running after, but make sure I don't catch you at your own weak and vulnerable moment too cos I'll make sure I double it for and then ensure your kids feel the pain too undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Some Men Always Prefer Helping Women Instead Of Their Fellow Men by ruffDiamond: 8:43am On Jan 10, 2023
CSTRR:
I can't count how many times as a university student, some useless men have carried my female friends while leaving me in the road during hot sun or rain.

They will just stop, and carry the girl and leave me hanging.

I was furious and it made me to study hard..

Now, I have my own car, and I don't carry girls on the road even if rain wants to carry them away.
my nigga!!! Same here! Some dunce of men with dickhead caused it! I don't think I can help any naija lady like that unless it's my mom, siblings (including the male one ,yeah) I no dey pick girls for road and avoid most guys like plague! I only make exceptions for the REALLY DESERVING ONE ONLY! stupid lot out there!

1 Like

Re: Why Some Men Always Prefer Helping Women Instead Of Their Fellow Men by Solofresh2: 8:54am On Jan 10, 2023
ibkayee:
Usually an ulterior motive

Or maybe they’re just attracted to female energy and it puts them in a ‘giving’ mood
This thing is common everywhere and I think most men that do this see their fellow men as a rival

2 Likes

Re: Why Some Men Always Prefer Helping Women Instead Of Their Fellow Men by Lanxoe96(m): 8:59am On Jan 10, 2023
Buddha3:
OP, be calming down!

Na you be that your colleague.

You just dey vex say the Honourable wey you dey serve no send your papa! Leave the man to do what delights his soul. No be you help am make the money wey him dey spend. People lives too dey concern una Nigerians.
LMFAO

1 Like

Re: Why Some Men Always Prefer Helping Women Instead Of Their Fellow Men by faceLAGOS: 9:05am On Jan 10, 2023
I’m very reluctant to help women unless it’s my family member or me and the woman is fu(king with each other.

Most women too believe in the power of their feminine nature & always want to use it at every gaddamn moment.

I don’t like someone trying to manipulate me.

2 Likes

Re: Why Some Men Always Prefer Helping Women Instead Of Their Fellow Men by millstone(m): 9:19am On Jan 10, 2023
JoeRizzla:
Once I notice you can so concerned about a girl or women that's not related to you well-being i will withdraw myself from you, The only person i can help without thinking twice is my mom and sis,

Correct nigga...rolls blunt
Re: Why Some Men Always Prefer Helping Women Instead Of Their Fellow Men by Mayeldah(m): 9:32am On Jan 10, 2023
It is just simping, nothing else.

Leave the idiot alone and make your money.
Re: Why Some Men Always Prefer Helping Women Instead Of Their Fellow Men by edunaragold(f): 9:37am On Jan 10, 2023
JoeRizzla:

thats my real gee,how far u get eakey there or loud, this sokoto cold no be here o,pls pass me the weed of life
Re: Why Some Men Always Prefer Helping Women Instead Of Their Fellow Men by naturefellow(m): 9:54am On Jan 10, 2023
xendra:
Because alot of you are bitter.
1. What's your business with what another man chose to do with his money? Why not go and make your own and dash your choice of people?
2. Can you open leg for him? You open your mouth waaaa and say the man give women money as if it is free.... he is not generous he is trying to get something in return.
3. Why did his so called friend not avoid him If he doesn't like his ways?

Una problem dey una body
a valid question was raised. His generosity is not balanced gender-wise. Chronic philogyny if you ask me undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Do Nigerian Ladies Insult Their Toasters? / Which Romancelander Would You Love To Give/recieve A Lapdance?? / Romancelanders Beach Party 2015 Thread!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.