Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,625 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

Why Some Men Always Prefer Helping Women Instead Of Their Fellow Men - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Some Men Always Prefer Helping Women Instead Of Their Fellow Men (17464 Views)

Why Are Handsome Men Always Lonely? / Why Are Men Always complaining About women. / Does Marrying More Than One Wife Means We Are Helping Women In The Society? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Some Men Always Prefer Helping Women Instead Of Their Fellow Men by 1Sharon(f): 9:36pm On Jan 09, 2023
The help isn't altruistic, it's self-serving.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Some Men Always Prefer Helping Women Instead Of Their Fellow Men by Segzy19: 9:37pm On Jan 09, 2023
Na because you never get money...

1 Like

Re: Why Some Men Always Prefer Helping Women Instead Of Their Fellow Men by ghostwriter85(m): 9:37pm On Jan 09, 2023
Givers never lack. grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Some Men Always Prefer Helping Women Instead Of Their Fellow Men by NaijaCover(m): 9:37pm On Jan 09, 2023
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
So sad.....That we've found ourselves (men) living in a woman's world angry.

Tbvh with y'all,na everyday I dey come across such men inside my keke...Some men will voluntarily pay the transport of a lady(ladies) irrespective of the amount of the fare..But when fellow guyman meet such men(guyman) for little assistance,he go say he never see shishi since day break angry

Las las, wetin guyman do guyman?

, Don Miss Your Comment
Re: Why Some Men Always Prefer Helping Women Instead Of Their Fellow Men by superCleanworks(m): 9:37pm On Jan 09, 2023
post=119878869:
Because Most Of The Men, Doesn't Deserve Any Help, Because Of The Way Dey Behave.

Is Following The Thread, Sha.

so na the women deserve the help

3 Likes

Re: Why Some Men Always Prefer Helping Women Instead Of Their Fellow Men by CartelKenneth: 9:37pm On Jan 09, 2023
Kpepus

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Some Men Always Prefer Helping Women Instead Of Their Fellow Men by SAMJAY7: 9:37pm On Jan 09, 2023
JoeRizzla:
Once I notice you can so concerned about a girl or women that's not related to you well-being i will withdraw myself from you, The only person i can help without thinking twice is my mom and sis,

Am more concerned about myself, family, niggaz and my weed
trash

Before your existence men has been helping women without having anything in return. In your present existence men are still doing same and that will continue even after your existence

Even if you're a billionaire, provided you aren't the only billionaire in the country then no qualms

I can help anybody irrespective of gender
Re: Why Some Men Always Prefer Helping Women Instead Of Their Fellow Men by WannaHowzit(m): 9:38pm On Jan 09, 2023
Axis313:
I just got thinking right now, why some men are ready to offer assistance to women rather than their fellow men, even those men might be in real need of assistance.

Heterosexual men are animals. That's why earth is in a mess and the population is sitting at an unsustainable 8 billion people, half of which have never met their sperm donors: so-called fathers.

1 Like

Re: Why Some Men Always Prefer Helping Women Instead Of Their Fellow Men by seunH: 9:38pm On Jan 09, 2023
There is a scientific reason to that
Re: Why Some Men Always Prefer Helping Women Instead Of Their Fellow Men by Bravetunde: 9:38pm On Jan 09, 2023
The same reason some people prefer tinubu or atiku to obi when we clearly know that obi is far better and will move the country forward.
Most people don't care about anything or anyone if they don't have something to benefit,in real sense those men help those women hoping to consciously or unconsciously gain sex later from them.they see helping their fellow man as a burden.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Some Men Always Prefer Helping Women Instead Of Their Fellow Men by averageguy(m): 9:38pm On Jan 09, 2023
Well, different reasons. I'd like to think some men are wired to provide for their ladies, some give to increase their chances with the girl, and some probably just do it to flex to everyone especially if the girl is attractive.

For guys, money is our own makeup cheesy

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Some Men Always Prefer Helping Women Instead Of Their Fellow Men by Evergreen4(m): 9:38pm On Jan 09, 2023
When you no get yansh and bress. You want your fellow man to help you. Oga help your self oo

1 Like

Re: Why Some Men Always Prefer Helping Women Instead Of Their Fellow Men by Sonnobax15(m): 9:38pm On Jan 09, 2023
post=119878928:

, Don Miss Your Comment
. grin. my guy that year...The greatest conveyor of illegal news wey bad finish angry

1 Like

Re: Why Some Men Always Prefer Helping Women Instead Of Their Fellow Men by NaijaCover(m): 9:39pm On Jan 09, 2023
superCleanworks:

so na the women deserve the help

If The Man, Deserve The Help, Person Go Help The Man, The same way, apply to the women.

, Is Still Active On The Thread
Re: Why Some Men Always Prefer Helping Women Instead Of Their Fellow Men by Kollabo419: 9:39pm On Jan 09, 2023
Nna mehn

What a jonzing question

What else if it’s not the hole under their skirt

Mtchewww
*spits on thread*

1 Like

Re: Why Some Men Always Prefer Helping Women Instead Of Their Fellow Men by zinaunreal(m): 9:39pm On Jan 09, 2023
The answer is in the question
Re: Why Some Men Always Prefer Helping Women Instead Of Their Fellow Men by Victor08032(m): 9:39pm On Jan 09, 2023
Two things in all, 1stly, it may be from either the man relate with the woman or friend, 2ndly, it may be the man in question do it for opposite sex because of lust or fornication so he can receive something lust into his moral pleasure, especially those are with car
Re: Why Some Men Always Prefer Helping Women Instead Of Their Fellow Men by NaijaCover(m): 9:39pm On Jan 09, 2023
Sonnobax15:
. grin. my guy that year...The greatest conveyor of illegal news wey bad finish angry

Yes Boss.

Na Where, , Dey Work, Na There, Him Dey See Him Own Food Take Chop, Daily.
Re: Why Some Men Always Prefer Helping Women Instead Of Their Fellow Men by Wifijago: 9:40pm On Jan 09, 2023
Axis313:
I just got thinking right now, why some men are ready to offer assistance to women rather than their fellow men, even those men might be in real need of assistance.

For instance something happened as of recent, not to me though but my senior colleague at work.

There is this "baba alaye honourable", a married man that always visits this my co worker, and he is somewhat loaded, he owns some trucks and some other businesses. Whenever he visits this my colleague, he only comes because of one thing: women, and they are somehow plenty for my area. I mean housewives and single mothers, the man never do single ladies, and he always give them load of cash to support their small businesses, sometimes 50k upwards, even in the presence of this colleague of mine who he never deem fit to help financially except to take him to "buka" and buy food and drink for him. Even though he always promise my colleague that he will help him somehow, but nothing to show.

It is what happened recently that got me thinking, there is this woman beside us, she sells beer and other thing in her shop, ehe started recently and this is the first time this "honourable" will see her, but this woman, a housewife got all the package, and they got talking, this woman have no phone, the "honourable" bought her one new Samsung Galaxy phone and gave her some cash and provisions (even though the woman gave me some of the provisions grin), but this my colleague never get anything from the "honourable" except food and drink.

And this got me thinking, why some men always ignore fellow men in need of help and help women.

I am not here to bash anybody or any gender, the thing just dey baffle me.
That's because he wants to sleep with them though, but tell your friend to calm because this reach man will surely fall in his trap that he will cut him big time... And na when they get issue them go realize that they have one friend that can help them... Watin man do man self

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Some Men Always Prefer Helping Women Instead Of Their Fellow Men by DollarSigns(m): 9:40pm On Jan 09, 2023
Axis313:

For instance something happened as of recent, not to me though but my senior colleague at work.

There is this "baba alaye honourable", a married man that always visits this my co worker, and he is somewhat loaded, he owns some trucks and some other businesses. Whenever he visits this my colleague, he only comes because of one thing: women, and they are somehow plenty for my area. I mean housewives and single mothers, the man never do single ladies, and he always give them load of cash to support their small businesses, sometimes 50k upwards, even in the presence of this colleague of mine who he never deem fit to help financially except to take him to "buka" and buy food and drink for him. Even though he always promise my colleague that he will help him somehow, but nothing to show.

It is what happened recently that got me thinking, there is this woman beside us, she sells beer and other thing in her shop, ehe started recently and this is the first time this "honourable" will see her, but this woman, a housewife got all the package, and they got talking, this woman have no phone, the "honourable" bought her one new Samsung Galaxy phone and gave her some cash and provisions (even though the woman gave me some of the provisions grin), but this my colleague never get anything from the "honourable" except food and drink.

And this got me thinking, why some men always ignore fellow men in need of help and help women.

Not ulterior motives
Ask your honorable, he’s been bitten well by snakes called bros
Outside conflict of emotions, Most times a woman is man’s most trusted friend
Back2subject, the honorable has identified that your colleague’s problem is bukka & drink, you should be happy that someone is feeding your colleague.
IT IS NEVER (HONORABLE’s) duty or responsibility to aide your friend, it’s his money abeg Mek he flex am
Before I light my evening Loud, God bless your honorable for supporting those single moms whose lives have been distracted with pregnancy and put into family way by lying & irresponsible men
Should your honorable wanna contest for any political position, I’ll do free graphics grin
Re: Why Some Men Always Prefer Helping Women Instead Of Their Fellow Men by doneback04: 9:41pm On Jan 09, 2023
Simply because pussy is involve
Re: Why Some Men Always Prefer Helping Women Instead Of Their Fellow Men by JoeNL22(m): 9:41pm On Jan 09, 2023
Because women like to help this man below

Re: Why Some Men Always Prefer Helping Women Instead Of Their Fellow Men by Ameduedwin: 9:41pm On Jan 09, 2023
xendra:
Because alot of you are bitter.
1. What's your business with what another man chose to do with his money? Why not go and make your own and dash your choice of people?
2. Can you open leg for him? You open your mouth waaaa and say the man give women money as if it is free.... he is not generous he is trying to get something in return.
3. Why did his so called friend not avoid him If he doesn't like his ways?

Una problem dey una body
but when he run into One problem and money stop to the come, he will not run to meet the woman that he have been given money to help him but run to the same man that he have been denied of help or favour.

5 Likes

Re: Why Some Men Always Prefer Helping Women Instead Of Their Fellow Men by onyeego(m): 9:41pm On Jan 09, 2023
It's manipulation, men are conditioned by women to see them as helpless and vulnerable.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Some Men Always Prefer Helping Women Instead Of Their Fellow Men by Sonnobax15(m): 9:41pm On Jan 09, 2023
post=119879002:

Yes Boss.

Na Where, , Dey Work, Na There, Him Dey See Him Own Food Take Chop, Daily.
. Carry on bro grin. So long say you no kill person,your hustle must pave ways for your success cool

1 Like

Re: Why Some Men Always Prefer Helping Women Instead Of Their Fellow Men by Kento4ken: 9:41pm On Jan 09, 2023
Kpakus
Re: Why Some Men Always Prefer Helping Women Instead Of Their Fellow Men by We4all: 9:42pm On Jan 09, 2023
You talk as if men help women for free. If you need help from your fellow man, then go and buy yourself boobs and pussy.

2 Likes

Re: Why Some Men Always Prefer Helping Women Instead Of Their Fellow Men by alizma: 9:42pm On Jan 09, 2023
Axis313:

He is not helping the women, he is only transacting with them. Such transaction can never take place between him and that your friend because your friend has no means of exchange in that business. If you think I am wrong, I mean if you think he is actually helping women, then take an 80yrs old woman in need of money to take care of her health to him and let see how he reacts.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Some Men Always Prefer Helping Women Instead Of Their Fellow Men by NaijaCover(m): 9:43pm On Jan 09, 2023
Sonnobax15:
. Carry on bro grin. So long say you no kill person,your hustle must pave ways for your success cool

Na Bad News, Publication, , dey take dey chop Via Blogging Business, Boss.
Re: Why Some Men Always Prefer Helping Women Instead Of Their Fellow Men by averageguy(m): 9:44pm On Jan 09, 2023
ibkayee:
Usually an ulterior motive

Or maybe they’re just attracted to female energy and it puts them in a ‘giving’ mood

I know oh. When OP talks about men helping ladies, how many of those ladies being helped would be considered conventionally unattractive? It's pretty privilege, plain and simple.

Because to such a guy, a lady considered unattractive would be just as invisible as other men

3 Likes

Re: Why Some Men Always Prefer Helping Women Instead Of Their Fellow Men by rolams(m): 9:45pm On Jan 09, 2023
Some men are like that.
Re: Why Some Men Always Prefer Helping Women Instead Of Their Fellow Men by frugal(m): 9:45pm On Jan 09, 2023
It's innate.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Do Nigerian Ladies Insult Their Toasters? / 10 Reasons You Should Never Date Or Marry A Fat Girl Or Woman / Romancelanders Beach Party 2015 Thread!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.