Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,785 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Delta State - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Delta State (43730 Views)

Tinubu Takes A Bus Ride For APC Presidential Rally In Lagos (Pictures, Video) / Youths Take Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign To Beer Parlour (Video) / Hausa Version Of Peter Obi's Presidential Election Campaign Jingle (Pix, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Delta State by Kyase(m): 9:17pm On Jan 09, 2023
77up:
God bless you my brother.
I swear this is actually the same with me. I don't hate Obi but so much hate his supporters known as Obidients, they think they can force others to see things the way they see it.

This is my logic even in supporting bbn housemate, I love supporting the most criticise ones , everyone should be free to make their choice. Obidients are Peter obi enemies in disguise.
Something I do, though I don't watch bbn but I normally see myself supporting the villains and the most hated of people or countries
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Delta State by piyoo91: 9:24pm On Jan 09, 2023
Injera:

THIS is my only reason for not supporting obi
that ur moniker... Have u been to ethiopia or have ethiopian frnd b4?
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Delta State by Stanleyallen17(m): 11:15pm On Jan 09, 2023
SAMJAY7:
Obi is one of the leading terrorist in Nigeria

He put ndi Anambrans into abject poverty and hunger while he was busy investing the state money into his family business

ASUU went on strike for 13 months
He increased tuition fees to about two hundred percentage
He killed unharmed youths and throw their bodies inside the Ezu river

He was the worst governor in east reason why no governors is supporting him

Pulled ANSU from ASUU.
Paid every 1st class student 1m after graduation, regardless of your state of origin.
Don't be fooled, so that your children will not ask you why you failed.

1 Like

Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Delta State by Injera(f): 1:30am On Jan 10, 2023
piyoo91:
that ur moniker... Have u been to ethiopia or have ethiopian frnd b4?
Spent some time in Addis
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Delta State by deji17: 1:56am On Jan 10, 2023
Seakay:

E pain am! grin

No be small.. grin grin grin
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Delta State by piyoo91: 5:13am On Jan 10, 2023
Injera:

Spent some time in Addis
lol..u must have enjoyed our special meal injera, thus the moniker... By the way, why most nigerian youth are filled with hatred, tribalism, racism, mean and wicked?
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Delta State by DrDeuce: 9:25pm On Mar 25, 2023
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Delta State by dayleke: 10:13am On Mar 27, 2023
DrDeuce:

Ekaaro Egbon dayleke. Please I'm sorry for disturbing you here in this dead thread but sadly circumstances and problems force me to do so. Please im very sorry sir. I plead ask for your assistance for me to have something to eat in the next few days sir and pay back my friend I took a loan of 2 thousand naira five hundred in school. Saturday was the deadline he gave me to pay back the loan cause I took it earlier in week to feed. He has said he will disgrace me if I don't give him today. That Is one of the things that make me disturb your post sir I've asked around even called my brother at home but no help sir. Kindly help me from my misfortune sir. Please help me if not for anything but just for God sir.e Jo.

Do we know each other from somewhere?
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Delta State by DrDeuce: 5:20pm On Mar 27, 2023
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Delta State by dayleke: 4:17am On Mar 28, 2023
DrDeuce:

No boss but I know you as one of nairaland old posters with your active posts on family and food section sir. Im sorry if my posts have made you angry sir.

Family? maybe?

Food section? I don't think so.

Your post no make me angry o. Biko.
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Delta State by DrDeuce: 6:10pm On Mar 28, 2023
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Delta State by dayleke: 2:49am On Mar 29, 2023
DrDeuce:

Yes I've seen your post in food section too boss I'm sure. Sir can you kindly help me please with my plight since you are not angry with me please. I've not paid back my friend and I'm starving sir.

Just manage dat one iny isa.

Name pls?

Confirm
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Delta State by DrDeuce: 4:18am On Mar 29, 2023

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Buhari's London Meeting Was In Transcorp Abuja - Fayose Claims (Pictures) / Olusegun Obasanjo Visits James Popoola, His English Teacher (Photo) / Throwback Photo Of Saraki And Dangote "Friendship Goals"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.