Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,871 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Delta State - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Delta State (43733 Views)

Tinubu Takes A Bus Ride For APC Presidential Rally In Lagos (Pictures, Video) / Youths Take Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign To Beer Parlour (Video) / Hausa Version Of Peter Obi's Presidential Election Campaign Jingle (Pix, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Delta State by ozonelayer79: 4:32pm On Jan 09, 2023
deeva2:

Only deluded Obi supporters thinks that all Nigerians youths are supporting their fraud..
Not everyone will support PO. We never expected everyone to support him but we expect that all unreasonable Nigerians youths of your sort or category won't support him. You are absolutely free to support your deluded and pampers infested yash Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Delta State by Kingsley34: 4:32pm On Jan 09, 2023
Kyase:

So you think, I don't have my business to go back to shey

All these guys supporting tinubu........why una dey do this to una self
A man that can't speak coherently
A man speaks gibberish consistently
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Delta State by HIPROFILE(m): 4:32pm On Jan 09, 2023
Reno Omokri will soon post a video and pictures of the venue during when the rally have not started and make some stuupid and childish statement as usual…Fuuulish old white goateeed man on exile.

nshi man!
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Delta State by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jan 09, 2023
jmoore:

If you like, vote for Hitler. As you dey suffer the consequences of bad administration by Buhari, so shall the suffering reach everyone when a bad leader emerges.

You vote because you want to spite others, that's the dumbest reason ever. Clap for yourself!!

Clown said he will vote an unknown party to spite obidients same way they voted buhari to spite southerners. Today hardship is making them eat grass in the North

2 Likes

Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Delta State by Aiel123: 4:34pm On Jan 09, 2023
Kyase:

Boss boss
What's happening in yola na
So you mean say you no know? Or you dey whine me?
APC presidential and Gubernatorial Campaign Rally dey go on oo. Buhari dey dere. The place jam packed with people.
Binani is really popular and loved. I noticed this since before this rally. So you don't say it's the rally that made me say this.
Infact,her opponent last election for senate here am wella. She gave him a thrashing.
The thing is that AA got Adamawa on lockdown. Other party dey hustle for 25% or thereabout here.
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Delta State by 43Ronin: 4:35pm On Jan 09, 2023
Kyase:

Why I hate obi?
I don't hate obi, I just don't see anything special with obi , this dude was in PDP just months ago ooo

One of the reasons i will never support obi is because of his obedient followers
You guys feel and think, only your choice and opinion matters, every other person is a fool

If there's no APC today, I will vote nnpp, and if there's no nnpp, I will vote apga and if we don't have apga, I will vote ADC or any unknown party just to spite obedients, for that reason
Many northerners that were not into BAT project after the primaries, are now supporting him because of obedients
So you see, his main opponents are his supporters
This is another lie constructed by urchins and pushed by Lagos-ibadan brown evenlope papers. Nobody insults more than urchins. You urchins are the worst. You tried your very best to tribalize the election so that SW & yorubas will remain for tinubu yet you pass the blame to obedients. You guys also went the religious way. Initially you guys said that PO used SARS to kill biafra seperatist illegally, when that did not work u then turned around to say that hes ipob, is that not foolishness of the highest order?You guys are the only party so far that is tribalizing the election and that's why tinubu will never win. Its paining you guys very well that an igbo man of repute is contesting this election. This is the same reason why awolowo was jailed and almost killed because he tribalized the Nigerian election process. And that's is why OBj refused to handover to him despite him winning because it would not balance the Nigerian political scene. You will learn again in 2023
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Delta State by fof1: 4:35pm On Jan 09, 2023
SAMJAY7:
Empty field as usual grin grin

Guys i heard that Adaobi and his inconsequential side chic Datti was crying like a baby on national TV yesterday grin

Election never come baba don dey cry grin

Bunch of weak Men with impossible ambition grin grin

You are a Liar and Deceiver...on a Failed Mission to Misinform and Mislead Foolish People like Yourselves. Ur Propaganda will not Work in this Election,Pls
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Delta State by Jeezuzpick(m): 4:35pm On Jan 09, 2023
Bluev:
But this man was live in Brekette program Abuja this morning and now in Delta. Biko how does he do it

There's an airport in Asaba.
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Delta State by Tareq1105: 4:36pm On Jan 09, 2023
ozonelayer79:

You don't understand what revolution spirit is.
Meanwhile, have you been to the streets of the Northern Nigeria?
Have you been to the streets of Jos, Taraba, Nasarawa, Benue, Kaduna, Adamama and even Kano States to hear what the real voters are saying about PO ? Forget the APC and PDP rented crowds. Take your time to tour and see for yourself no be hearsay. The PO train is about to leave the station and if you don't join you will be left stranded at the station.
Get sense.

I want you to quote me, I'm sorry to tell you that Obi would not win one state in the North except FCT Abuja. Hope princeofLagos is online. Only Abuja.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Delta State by SAMJAY7: 4:37pm On Jan 09, 2023
Novarisammy2:

I use to see u as a sensible person whenever you talk about sports. I guess I was totally wrong
At least he was useful and reasonable in the sports

You that you're completely useless and worth next to nothing like Adaobi and his side chic Datti grin
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Delta State by Kyase(m): 4:37pm On Jan 09, 2023
Aiel123:

So you mean say you no know? Or you dey whine me?
APC presidential and Gubernatorial Campaign Rally dey go on oo. Buhari dey dere. The place jam packed with people.
Binani is really popular and loved. I noticed this since before this rally. So you don't say it's the rally that made me say this.
Infact,her opponent last election for senate here am wella. She gave him a thrashing.
The thing is that AA got Adamawa on lockdown. Other party dey hustle for 25% or thereabout here.

I just wan hear you, was telling someone some months back after the governorship primaries, that woman is damn popular and has the backing of Aisha
Yes Atiku will win the state, but the question is will Fintri get reelected?
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Delta State by SAMJAY7: 4:38pm On Jan 09, 2023
fof1:

You are a Liar and Deceiver...on a Failed Mission to Misinform and Mislead Foolish People like Yourselves. Ur Propaganda will not Work in this Election,Pls
Hahahahaha

Reserve your salty tears against February
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Delta State by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jan 09, 2023
Mandate2023:

Why support someone that was owing doctors and teachers 13 months salaries which leaded to strike for a long period.......someone that never increases workers salary, no legacy projects.....everyone was swearing for him then but bcoz his igbos u ppl r supporting him today.....

For someone who believes the past tense of "lead" is "leaded", it leaves no wonder as to why your political choices are so disappointing.

Vote whoever you like, Oga. Same way you participated in the sufferings and lamentations that trailed Buhari's 8years in Governance, you won't escape the imminent consequences of the thick-headed choices you're making now.
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Delta State by HIPROFILE(m): 4:39pm On Jan 09, 2023
SAMJAY7:

Guys i heard that Adaobi and his inconsequential side chic Datti was crying like a baby on national TV yesterday grin

What do you expect from an URCHIN
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Delta State by Mandate2023: 4:39pm On Jan 09, 2023
rickyrex:
you think igbos are foolish to vote in someone twice who didn't do well at all ? brother before you join the crowd of stupid people whose aim is to spit propaganda about obi try use your google to varify from authentic news media. I guess you must be intelligent... Use it wisely ok

Igbos r not foolish and dey voted enugu and abia state governor twice grin grin grin grin grin show us what ur igbo governors have done for SE since igbos r not foolish to vote failure twice grin grin all dis ipigs sef

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Delta State by aikyg(m): 4:39pm On Jan 09, 2023
Kyase:

Good, just drink cold water, make we no kill ourselves
Abi ooo!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Delta State by Kyase(m): 4:40pm On Jan 09, 2023
aikyg:

Abi ooo!

Yes oo
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Delta State by SAMJAY7: 4:41pm On Jan 09, 2023
Tareq1105:

I want you to quote me, I'm sorry to tell you that Obi would not win one state in the North except FCT Abuja. Hope princeofLagos is online. Only Abuja.
The same thing I'm telling them o

Obi will not win 1 single state up north

He won't get the 25% votes in at least 24 states

He is not generally acceptable and that will end his political career
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Delta State by SAMJAY7: 4:44pm On Jan 09, 2023
Buddha3:

For someone who believes the past tense of "lead" is "leaded", it leaves no wonder as to why your political choices are so disappointing.

Vote whoever you like, Oga. Same way you participated in the sufferings and lamentations that trailed Buhari's 8years in Governance, you won't escape the imminent consequences of the thick-headed choices you're making now.
I'm glad you know Tinubu will be your next president

How do you expect Nigerians to support Adaobi, a man who put ndi Anambrans into abject poverty and hunger while he was busy investing the state money into his family business

Wicked man
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Delta State by TrueNigerian300: 4:44pm On Jan 09, 2023
Kyase:

Why I hate obi?
I don't hate obi, I just don't see anything special with obi , this dude was in PDP just months ago ooo

One of the reasons i will never support obi is because of his obedient followers
You guys feel and think, only your choice and opinion matters, every other person is a fool

If there's no APC today, I will vote nnpp, and if there's no nnpp, I will vote apga and if we don't have apga, I will vote ADC or any unknown party just to spite obedients, for that reason
Many northerners that were not into BAT project after the primaries, are now supporting him because of obedients

I swear to God this is it for most people I know. You dont blackma others for having a different opinion. No be only you love Nigeria. Everyone wants the best for the country and you have to respect other people's view.

Same Obi that was part of Jonathan's government that is one of the most corrupt in history. Same Obi that was VP to Atiku and was in PDP until 6 months ago - suddenly he became a saint and messiah.

Then the wise people look at the whole picture and saw that there is nothing special about Obi but his people just want presidency by all means possible. There is nothing wrong with that but you can't force or hate anyone that wont vote for him.

When you listen to him without sentiment you can see that he is someone that is very dumb but struggle to be smart. He mighty actually be a very nice human being with a good heart but that wont make him a good leader.
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Delta State by Chyma231(m): 4:44pm On Jan 09, 2023
[ fool !!!!! Dey look empty field.....im sure younare one broke ass nigga here ]Empty field as usual grin grin

Bunch of weak Men with impossible ambition grin grin[/quote]
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Delta State by rickyrex(m): 4:44pm On Jan 09, 2023
Mandate2023:

Igbos r not foolish and dey voted enugu and abia state governor twice grin grin grin grin grin show us what ur igbo governors have done for SE since igbos r not foolish to vote failure twice grin grin all dis ipigs sef
if you have not traveled to a place before please and please accept less from what you hear from media. I am not from enugu or abia but i visit this two state very well in fact i spent more years in abia state. Nothing you will tell me that i dont know. Abia especially might be slow in progress but they are progressing
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Delta State by Aiel123: 4:45pm On Jan 09, 2023
Kyase:

I just wan hear you, was telling someone some months back after the governorship primaries, that woman is damn popular and has the backing of Aisha
Yes Atiku will win the state, but the question is will Fintri get reelected?
Huge question.
I don't know.Time will tell but I know, even, Fintiri knows too,that he has got a fight in his hands. He chose a woman deputy to calm down the effects of Binani on the women folks. You know as it was in Mama Taraba case
Won't her gender be used against her?
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Delta State by babajero(m): 4:45pm On Jan 09, 2023
Kyase:

Dem no release pictures of the rally yet ooo
Dem.still dey edit am
You go soon see cropped pictures

See space but dem choke people like sardine

You dey snap campaign pictures dey use portrait mode haba grin

The distance between the canopies and the podium no reach 5 aside field sef
at least they were not payed or threatened to be at the rally, this is all genuine love and patriotism.
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Delta State by Kingsley34: 4:46pm On Jan 09, 2023
Mandate2023:

Just because you were advised to do the right thing........you dey dig ground way go still swallow u

Feb 25 no far again oh
Vote Wisely sha
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Delta State by Stanleyallen17(m): 4:46pm On Jan 09, 2023
Kyase:

Why I hate obi?

My brother, you have no point. At this point, he stands as the best.
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Delta State by InfernoNig: 4:48pm On Jan 09, 2023
Kyase:

Why I hate obi?

Just empty hate. Trash of an excuse.
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Delta State by Chukist247: 4:50pm On Jan 09, 2023
SAMJAY7:

70 % of people there sponsored their selves to the venue unlike APC and PDP that always have to pay for crowd ......
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Delta State by Giovanni93: 4:50pm On Jan 09, 2023
Mandate2023:

Why support someone that was owing doctors and teachers 13 months salaries which leaded to strike for a long period.......someone that never increases workers salary, no legacy projects.....everyone was swearing for him then but bcoz his igbos u ppl r supporting him today.....

Omo... Your written English na die mehn, I wonder how it will be talking with you BATist.
How can you comfortably say "... leaded to strike ..."?
Vote wisely so that your children won't disgrace you tomorrow as you have done today.
Vote Peter Obi/ Datti Baba-Ahmed for a new and Nigeria.
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Delta State by ozonelayer79: 4:51pm On Jan 09, 2023
Tareq1105:

E go shock you when the results start trickling out.
Make you no drink tombo because palm wine dey come.
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Delta State by Kyase(m): 4:51pm On Jan 09, 2023
Aiel123:

Huge question.
I don't know.Time will tell but I know, even, Fintiri knows too,that he has got a fight in his hands. He chose a woman deputy to calm down the effects of Binani on the women folks. You know as it was in Mama Taraba case
Won't her gender be used against her?

Mama taraba(rest her soul), was someone with mixed loyalty, so most party members were against her

That woman was not trustworthy abeg
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Delta State by Great2017: 4:52pm On Jan 09, 2023
Kyase:

Why I hate obi?

Enjoy your choice. It is your right. One man's meat is another's poison.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Popular Female Blogger Recieved N240 Million From ‪#‎Dasukigate‬ ? SEE / Throwback Photo Of Saraki And Dangote "Friendship Goals" / Lawrence Oborawharievwo Ewhrudjakpo NYSC Certificate: DSS Confirms Alteration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.