Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,827 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Delta State - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Delta State (43715 Views)

Tinubu Takes A Bus Ride For APC Presidential Rally In Lagos (Pictures, Video) / Youths Take Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign To Beer Parlour (Video) / Hausa Version Of Peter Obi's Presidential Election Campaign Jingle (Pix, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Delta State by Pascal9: 5:39pm On Jan 09, 2023
This guy can't win, why is it difficult for some people to understand
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Delta State by PotatoSalad(m): 5:41pm On Jan 09, 2023
Kyase:

Why I hate obi?
I don't hate obi, I just don't see anything special with obi , this dude was in PDP just months ago ooo

One of the reasons i will never support obi is because of his obedient followers
You guys feel and think, only your choice and opinion matters, every other person is a fool

If there's no APC today, I will vote nnpp, and if there's no nnpp, I will vote apga and if we don't have apga, I will vote ADC or any unknown party just to spite obedients, for that reason
Many northerners that were not into BAT project after the primaries, are now supporting him because of obedients
So you see, his main opponents are his supporters
I've never seen a brain as smooth as this. Cheers man
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Delta State by onuman: 5:47pm On Jan 09, 2023
SAMJAY7:
Obi is one of the leading terrorist in Nigeria

He put ndi Anambrans into abject poverty and hunger while he was busy investing the state money into his family business

ASUU went on strike for 13 months
He increased tuition fees to about two hundred percentage
He killed unharmed youths and throw their bodies inside the Ezu river

He was the worst governor in east reason why no governors is supporting him

Obimaniac is worrying you. If Obi is a terrorist before you, what then do you call those you want to vote who embraced sharia criminal laws that ushered in Bokoharam terrorists and bandits in Nigeria?
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Delta State by azikiweironsi(m): 5:49pm On Jan 09, 2023
Kyase:

Why I hate obi?
I don't hate obi, I just don't see anything special with obi , this dude was in PDP just months ago ooo

One of the reasons i will never support obi is because of his obedient followers
You guys feel and think, only your choice and opinion matters, every other person is a fool

If there's no APC today, I will vote nnpp, and if there's no nnpp, I will vote apga and if we don't have apga, I will vote ADC or any unknown party just to spite obedients, for that reason
Many northerners that were not into BAT project after the primaries, are now supporting him because of obedients

You have said all.
I changed my mind from voting this man because of his followers who believes in cursing and bullying anybody that has a contrary opinions to theirs.
Today, I finally collected my PVC having done transfer online. The thing sweet me die. I'm voting for Jagaban because of the Obi supporters name calling. I'm Urchins, agbadorian,Afonja etc....
Proudly Agbadorian. You can go and hug transformer.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Delta State by nonyofor2(m): 5:50pm On Jan 09, 2023
Some people here are senseless honestly, a party without a sitting governor, no house of rep, not even a councillor pulling such crowd and u are here saying empty seats. Do u know that a sitting governor can force all civil servants to attend rally, he can mandate all the LGA chairmen to mobilise 500 people each. Honestly APC and PDP should be seriously worried about this Peter Obi.
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Delta State by KingOfAmebo(m): 5:54pm On Jan 09, 2023
SAMJAY7:
Empty field as usual grin grin

Guys i heard that Adaobi and his inconsequential side chic Datti was crying like a baby on national TV yesterday grin

Election never come baba don dey cry grin

Bunch of weak Men with impossible ambition grin grin

You obviously need eye surgery if all you can see in the above pictures empty field, Oh I forgot BATs only see at night? No wonder...grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Delta State by stasius: 6:00pm On Jan 09, 2023
It is not by crowd.

It is by PVC.
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Delta State by Omicron123: 6:01pm On Jan 09, 2023
You stupid well.
Kyase:

Obi is not saint, good one
Why then expect BAT to be a saint ?
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Delta State by Kyase(m): 6:01pm On Jan 09, 2023
azikiweironsi:

You have said all.
I changed my mind from voting this man because of his followers who believes in cursing and bullying anybody that has a contrary opinions to theirs.
Today, I finally collected my PVC having done transfer online. The thing sweet me die. I'm voting for Jagaban because of the Obi supporters name calling. I'm Urchins, agbadorian,Afonja etc....
Proudly Agbadorian. You can go and hug transformer.

They don't know what will hit them on election day
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Delta State by Seakay(m): 6:05pm On Jan 09, 2023
deeva2:

GOAT-Gullible Of All Time.
E pain am! grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Delta State by Seakay(m): 6:06pm On Jan 09, 2023
deji17:

Federal Republic of Biafra.. grin grin grin
The guy may not be able to win Biafra Presidential election sef..
E pain am! grin

Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Delta State by rickyrex(m): 6:07pm On Jan 09, 2023
Georgejeez:

Yes bro , I'm a core PDP supporter but will rather break my PVC than vote Obi , in fact I will rather vote for Tinubu to continue taking Nigeria backward from where Buhari stopped than vote Obi.

Because why , his followers ,, I stayed in a hostel dominated by Obidients last year at the Nigerian Law school , you need to see how these guys looked at me with scorn , thought me foolish because I supported Atiku even though most of them voted for same Atiku in 2019 ..

So the truth is , the no 1 enemy of Labour party is not APC or PDP but his uncouth and irrational supporters who suddenly feel others don't have freedom of choice or reasonable simply because you don't identify with Obi ,, instead of providing reasons to win you over like Winners Chapel they resort to insults and intimidation.

Obi must lose
no body should dictate your happiness, if life goes hard for you by your wrong choice, i can bet you some of those your friends will not be in nigeria to suffer with you. obi is never a saint but with what has been happening and the trending cabal holding this nation to hostage it calls for a man with young heart and different character to pilot this nations affair. You will not sit in a lecture hall where a security man with no educational background comes to lecture you. Wont you be happy to watch on tv and say this is my president. Yes atiku was a better choice than buhari during 2019 election, people voted for him because of obi.osinbanjo would have been a better choice but you know, this is nigeria with old politicians taking power as do or die affairs. The cabal same way they are fighting obi will not want one who will expose them and block their fraudulent acts. Atiku and tinubu has same agenda. Why didnt obj support his former vice president atiku, this you should ask. He knows atiku more than you and i

1 Like

Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Delta State by Sholuwa241: 6:15pm On Jan 09, 2023
SAMJAY7:

Guys i heard that Adaobi and his inconsequential side chic Datti was crying like a baby on national TV yesterday grin

Short up your mouth there children can't understand the things that make their father to cry unless they have grown up to their father age then they will understand better take note of this
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Delta State by Everest9(m): 6:16pm On Jan 09, 2023
Kyase:

Why I hate obi?

Go ahead and vote any party you want, after it's just plus one vote so stop the noise

1 Like

Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Delta State by Zeezenho: 6:22pm On Jan 09, 2023
SAMJAY7:
Hahahahaha

2 weaklings daydreaming grin grin

Without dreams there will never be dream come through.
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Delta State by goslowgoslow(m): 6:27pm On Jan 09, 2023
Kingsley34:

Inorganic simply means rented crowd........ urchins with no brain.

Go skul mbah
Miscreant na so , any crowd from APC is rented! Mumu!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Delta State by EmekaBlue(m): 6:28pm On Jan 09, 2023
SAMJAY7:
bunch of failures

No wonder you are supporting Chelsea

I giveup on you biko
Chelsea forever till every woman's boobs start growing to be the same size

I know u r a correct person but just hate igbos attitude...inside your mind Tinubu is not qualified to take charge and Atiku is just a northern criminal!

Forget tribalism and just let's test Obi
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Delta State by SAMJAY7: 6:28pm On Jan 09, 2023
Zeezenho:

Without dreams there will never be dream come through.
consolation speech
Why not dteam that you yourself will become the governor of your state and see if it will come to reality

Or dream that you'll become a billionaire next year and watch how your mumu dream go take pass you by
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Delta State by goslowgoslow(m): 6:29pm On Jan 09, 2023
Kingsley34:

I voted pdp simply because of obi......... satisfied

Remember also that obi is not a saint
But you expect Tinubu to be a saint! Hypocrites!
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Delta State by SAMJAY7: 6:29pm On Jan 09, 2023
EmekaBlue:
Chelsea forever till every woman's boobs start growing to be the same size

I know u r a correct person but just hate igbos attitude...inside your mind Tinubu is not qualified to take charge and Atiku is just a northern criminal!

Forget tribalism and just let's test Obi
how do you know i am a correct person?
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Delta State by Mrfixitt(m): 6:38pm On Jan 09, 2023
SAMJAY7:

You must really be blind to say empty field
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Delta State by EmekaBlue(m): 6:43pm On Jan 09, 2023
SAMJAY7:
how do you know i am a correct person?
Philosophy
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Delta State by Saoge: 7:10pm On Jan 09, 2023
Obi is a blessing. The eligible voters came out in thousands.Asaba is Obidient.So, happy at the event......

1 Like

Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Delta State by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:12pm On Jan 09, 2023
Kingsley34:

He was not a failure bro
You can’t continue to promote your candidate through falsehood and misinformation.

Verification
Checks by Daily Trust revealed that Obi was not named the best Governor in Nigeria by Bill and Melinda Gates in 2013.
However, he won the award for best performing governor on the eradication of polio in the South East and got $1m grant.
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Delta State by Fairview1: 7:28pm On Jan 09, 2023
I'm embarrassed on your behalf.

Ndo, ooh!

Kyase:

Why I hate obi?

Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Delta State by highchief1: 7:52pm On Jan 09, 2023
Mandate2023:

Why support someone that was owing doctors and teachers 13 months salaries which leaded to strike for a long period.......someone that never increases workers salary, no legacy projects.....everyone was swearing for him then but bcoz his igbos u ppl r supporting him today.....
bro pls I beg u stop replying that guy he just came,obidients arr ppl who started following politics 4 months ago.Some of us who know politics know Obi is a fraud.go to google now and type best Govs in the history of Nigeria.Obi was a Gov if you see his name there I’ll gift any OBIDIENT 1m now.I will do this I will do that what he do as a Gov for 8yrs.what u couldn’t do in small anambra for 8yrs u want to do in big Nigeria.someone that just left pdp d is criticizing pdp Okowa asked one smart question on arise tv.Okowa told him you should stop talking bad of a system you we’re part of few months ago.very foolish set of ppl,I have told my guys that r making Obi noise to make sure they have their passports ready to leave the country.the shock wil kill many
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Delta State by space9880: 8:11pm On Jan 09, 2023
Kyase:

Dem no release pictures of the rally yet ooo
Dem.still dey edit am
You go soon see cropped pictures

See space but dem choke people like sardine

You dey snap campaign pictures dey use portrait mode haba grin

The distance between the canopies and the podium no reach 5 aside field sef
stewpid people like you will always be stewpid
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Delta State by space9880: 8:14pm On Jan 09, 2023
Mandate2023:

Why support someone that was owing doctors and teachers 13 months salaries which leaded to strike for a long period.......someone that never increases workers salary, no legacy projects.....everyone was swearing for him then but bcoz his igbos u ppl r supporting him today.....
Oga na led not leaded….. stewpid urchin
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Delta State by Peterosky(m): 8:26pm On Jan 09, 2023
Kyase:

Why I hate obi?

.Your mumu never do
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Delta State by Meliziz: 8:53pm On Jan 09, 2023
What matters is everyone in this gathering is it here to share money. I mean they took their shower, rub cream, use their own transport and come to listen to a politician that won't share money at the end of the campaign.thats alone is a win for our political space.
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Delta State by Kwestionair: 9:07pm On Jan 09, 2023
SAMJAY7:
why supporting someone who make his state go hungry and in abject poverty and put the state money into his family business?

Why are you wicked bro?

Knowledge is far from you.

Come to my area here in Lagos and see what the boys Tinubu has changed their lives are doing to cars of innocent people.
Go to oshodi and see d wonders of the boys Tinubu has changed their lives and how good they make Lagos look.

Knowledge is really far from you and no I’m not your brother, thanks.
I’m not brother to urchins
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Delta State by 77up(m): 9:09pm On Jan 09, 2023
Kyase:

Why I hate obi?

God bless you my brother.
I swear this is actually the same with me. I don't hate Obi but so much hate his supporters known as Obidients, they think they can force others to see things the way they see it.

This is my logic even in supporting bbn housemate, I love supporting the most criticise ones , everyone should be free to make their choice. Obidients are Peter obi enemies in disguise.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Jonathan's Daughter, Faith Sakwe Welcomes Baby Girl / Ezekwesili Cries Over Freed Chibok Girls / Graphic Photos: Boko Haram Members Killed As Military Clears More Of Their Camps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.