Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,716 members, 7,809,708 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:41 PM

Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Delta State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Delta State (43693 Views)

Tinubu Takes A Bus Ride For APC Presidential Rally In Lagos (Pictures, Video) / Youths Take Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign To Beer Parlour (Video) / Hausa Version Of Peter Obi's Presidential Election Campaign Jingle (Pix, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Delta State by Kingsley34: 2:54pm On Jan 09, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFh9t_9lGUk?t=9

The presidential candidate of the labour party Peter Obi held his rally in Delta State today and it was actually an encouraging turn out from the people of delta.

142 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Delta State by SAMJAY7: 2:54pm On Jan 09, 2023
Empty field as usual grin grin

Guys i heard that Adaobi and his inconsequential side chic Datti was crying like a baby on national TV yesterday grin

Election never come baba don dey cry grin

Bunch of weak Men with impossible ambition grin grin

134 Likes 38 Shares

Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Delta State by Kyase(m): 2:59pm On Jan 09, 2023
SAMJAY7:

Guys i heard that Adaobi and his inconsequential side chic Datti was crying like a baby on national TV yesterday grin

Dem no release pictures of the rally yet ooo
Dem.still dey edit am
You go soon see cropped pictures

See space but dem choke people like sardine

You dey snap campaign pictures dey use portrait mode haba grin

The distance between the canopies and the podium no reach 5 aside field sef

89 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Delta State by tinsel: 3:01pm On Jan 09, 2023
People cramped on one side even with all the editing

57 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Delta State by Bluev: 3:02pm On Jan 09, 2023
But this man was live in Brekette program Abuja this morning and now in Delta. Biko how does he do it

475 Likes 31 Shares

Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Delta State by NgwaManEatyou1: 3:03pm On Jan 09, 2023
You will see how frustrated illiterates of Nigerians will be the first of their kindreds to make a negative comment on their incoming presido.

We need gas Chambers in this country for urchins.

314 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Delta State by Kingsley34: 3:05pm On Jan 09, 2023
SAMJAY7:

Urchins will always sound stupid thinking it's funny undecided

448 Likes 35 Shares

Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Delta State by Kingsley34: 3:06pm On Jan 09, 2023
Kyase:

Dem.still dey edit am

If u can give me one cogent reason why u hate peter obi......then i will stop campaigning for him

302 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Delta State by IgOga(m): 3:09pm On Jan 09, 2023
Bluev:
But this man was live in Brekette program Abuja this morning and now in Delta. Biko how does he do it

Ever heard of planes, jets or air taxis grin

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Delta State by Kyase(m): 3:12pm On Jan 09, 2023
Kingsley34:

If u can give me one cogent reason why u hate peter obi......then i will stop campaigning for him

Why I hate obi?
I don't hate obi, I just don't see anything special with obi , this dude was in PDP just months ago ooo

One of the reasons i will never support obi is because of his obedient followers
You guys feel and think, only your choice and opinion matters, every other person is a fool

If there's no APC today, I will vote nnpp, and if there's no nnpp, I will vote apga and if we don't have apga, I will vote ADC or any unknown party just to spite obedients, for that reason
Many northerners that were not into BAT project after the primaries, are now supporting him because of obedients
So you see, his main opponents are his supporters

83 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Delta State by Mandate2023: 3:15pm On Jan 09, 2023
Obi carry better money go delta.....I trust warri ppl to come out and chop from pandora money grin grin grin

22 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Delta State by Naira20: 3:15pm On Jan 09, 2023
Organic

Two venues
Warri and Asaba

53 Likes

Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Delta State by Indispensable85(m): 3:16pm On Jan 09, 2023
Better than Kogi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Delta State by NwaMamaIwota(f): 3:17pm On Jan 09, 2023
Kyase:

Dem.still dey edit am
are you not ashamed goodness Kyase ?

45 Likes

Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Delta State by Kyase(m): 3:19pm On Jan 09, 2023
NwaMamaIwota:
are you not ashamed goodness grin grin Kyase ?
Weya drop pictures

5 Likes

Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Delta State by Kingsley34: 3:20pm On Jan 09, 2023
Kyase:

Why I hate obi?
I don't hate obi, I just don't see anything special with obi , this dude was in PDP just months ago ooo

One of the reasons i will never support obi is because of his obedient followers
You guys feel and think, only your choice and opinion matters, every other person is a fool

If there's no APC today, I will vote nnpp, and if there's no nnpp, I will vote apga and if we don't have apga, I will vote ADC or any unknown party just to spite obedients, for that reason
Many northerners that were not into BAT project after the primaries, are now supporting him because of obedients
So you see, his main opponents are his supporters

I still don't get it.........why support a party that has brought poverty and misery upon a nation...... according to DMO Nigeria now owes #77trn

133 million people in poverty,33%unuemployed youth
The list is endless
Forgive OBEDIENTS and help our nation

Anyway vote Wisely

177 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Delta State by Mandate2023: 3:20pm On Jan 09, 2023
Naira20:
Organic

Two venues
Warri and Asaba

Ok inorganic r ppl from Benin republic and Togo abi grin

6 Likes

Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Delta State by Mandate2023: 3:20pm On Jan 09, 2023
Kingsley34:

I still don't get it.........why support a party that has brought poverty and misery upon a nation...... according to DMO Nigeria now owes #77trn

Anyway vote Wisely

The lis

Why support someone that was owing doctors and teachers 13 months salaries which leaded to strike for a long period.......someone that never increases workers salary, no legacy projects.....everyone was swearing for him then but bcoz his igbos u ppl r supporting him today.....

40 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Delta State by Kingsley34: 3:23pm On Jan 09, 2023
Mandate2023:

Ok inorganic r ppl from Benin republic and Togo abi grin

Inorganic simply means rented crowd........ urchins with no brain.

Go skul mbah

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Delta State by Kyase(m): 3:24pm On Jan 09, 2023
Kingsley34:

The list is endless
Forgive OBEDIENTS and help our nation

Anyway vote Wisely

Let me know you state then I can answer some of your questions
But again
You voted for PDP in 2019

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Delta State by Kingsley34: 3:25pm On Jan 09, 2023
Mandate2023:
Obi carry better money go delta.....I trust warri ppl to come out and chop from pandora money grin grin grin

Na the same person way una candidate say him dey stingy undecided

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Delta State by bookson(m): 3:25pm On Jan 09, 2023
Unstoppable OBIDIENT TRAIN. #We move

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Delta State by Obakoolex(m): 3:26pm On Jan 09, 2023
grin
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Delta State by Kingsley34: 3:26pm On Jan 09, 2023
Kyase:

Let me know you state then I can answer some of your questions
But again
You voted for PDP in 2019

I voted pdp simply because of obi......... satisfied

Remember also that obi is not a saint

13 Likes

Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Delta State by yarimo(m): 3:27pm On Jan 09, 2023
Haba what is this again?

5 Likes

Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Delta State by AderonkeOlaniyi(f): 3:27pm On Jan 09, 2023
Incoming president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. Your mandate is sealed.

Mean while, Tinupoo dances buga song with a group of kids.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Delta State by Kyase(m): 3:27pm On Jan 09, 2023
Kingsley34:

I voted pdp simply because of obi......... satisfied

Remember also that obi is not a saint

Obi is not saint, good one
Why then expect BAT to be a saint ?

7 Likes

Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Delta State by Kingsley34: 3:28pm On Jan 09, 2023
Kyase:

Dem.still dey edit am

See space but dem choke people like sardine

Oga na ur village goat dey for dat canopy abi....... urchin with no brain

8 Likes

Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Delta State by Seakay(m): 3:29pm On Jan 09, 2023
OBI the G.O.A.T cool

39 Likes

Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Delta State by FalseProphet1(m): 3:29pm On Jan 09, 2023
Delta State is in the bag for Peter Obi.

This I have seen.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Delta State by Layographics(m): 3:29pm On Jan 09, 2023
Photoshop Tutorial how to design church flyer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JsDmuX1rwFY

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Ezenachukwu Okwudili, IPOB 'New Leader': "Nnamdi Kanu Fled To London" / Ten Places Buhari Can Get A Trillion Naira Within 90days In Office / Buhari: Looters Recruited Niger-Delta Militants Against Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.