Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,769 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Delta State - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Delta State (43729 Views)

Tinubu Takes A Bus Ride For APC Presidential Rally In Lagos (Pictures, Video) / Youths Take Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign To Beer Parlour (Video) / Hausa Version Of Peter Obi's Presidential Election Campaign Jingle (Pix, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Delta State by SAMJAY7: 4:19pm On Jan 09, 2023
SoapQueen:

I'd rather vote for men who empathize, than an invalid who licks a microphone.
They are empty men with no balls
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Delta State by Novarisammy2: 4:20pm On Jan 09, 2023
Kyase:

Why I hate obi?
I don't hate obi, I just don't see anything special with obi , this dude was in PDP just months ago ooo

One of the reasons i will never support obi is because of his obedient followers
You guys feel and think, only your choice and opinion matters, every other person is a fool

If there's no APC today, I will vote nnpp, and if there's no nnpp, I will vote apga and if we don't have apga, I will vote ADC or any unknown party just to spite obedients, for that reason
Many northerners that were not into BAT project after the primaries, are now supporting him because of obedients
So you see, his main opponents are his supporters

I use to see u as a sensible person whenever you talk about sports. I guess I was totally wrong
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Delta State by onuman: 4:20pm On Jan 09, 2023
SAMJAY7:
Empty field as usual grin grin

Guys i heard that Adaobi and his inconsequential side chic Datti was crying like a baby on national TV yesterday grin

Election never come baba don dey cry grin

Bunch of weak Men with impossible ambition grin grin

The votes of you ethno-religious bigots will be divided for Atiku Abubakar and Bola Tinubu.
That makes victory for Peter Obi official.
Ethno-religious bigots who don't embrace the most qualified presidential candidate of today ...
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Delta State by Kyase(m): 4:20pm On Jan 09, 2023
Rebelutionary:

Bro what you said here is a fact that swayed so many people to whether Atiku or Tinubu. I chose Tinubu cos I had the same experience offline when an "Obidient" brother in church came at me for even mentioning the name Atiku in a conversation he didnt know the heads or tails about.

Around that time their "million marches" was trending and if you differ you were cancelled and they mistook it for social media dominance! People kept quiet and now that they have lost steam and reality stares them in the face, some of them are preaching a different gospel.

I said to myself, I am not joining this headless mob for any reason! I have no hate against no man!

For me I dont support Obi cos he has NOTHING to show...like NOETHNICITY said he failed woefully as governor! All he has is rhetorics! Sweet sounding intentions are not enough in Nigeria. What have you done?

Instead of his evangelists to be selling him they are making the same mistake Patience Jonathsn made by insulting the northerners! You be underdog, you stoop to conquer but them go dey form Voltron!

Your last two paragraphs said it all
I'm done with them

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Delta State by Kyase(m): 4:21pm On Jan 09, 2023
aikyg:

Oya sorry. Come and join us. Los you (*in Jennifer's voice*)

Lol calm down
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Delta State by Kyase(m): 4:22pm On Jan 09, 2023
Manofnaija:

@ kyase,
you see now what I'm trying to explain to you. While some of us are trying to make you rethink your decision, others are telling you to stay with your opinion.
Thats human for you.
Peter Obi cannot tell you that your 1 vote is inconsequential.
Sometimes, it's the opposition that makes these statements to tag Peter Obi supporters as rude.
Any kind of things happen in politics to gain support for the candidate they support.

Its alright
So tell me, why obi
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Delta State by Eriokanmi: 4:23pm On Jan 09, 2023
Authoreety:
Obidients no dey go campaign...

But the shock will be massive
True. I've never attended a single campaign due to work schedule. I know there wouldn't be work on the election day so, I'd vote obi on the ballot.

1 Like

Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Delta State by Aiel123: 4:23pm On Jan 09, 2023
Kyase:

I'm the meek, I wan inherit the earth grin
Hilarious.
Perfect answer grin grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Delta State by Kingsley34: 4:23pm On Jan 09, 2023
deeva2:

Only deluded Obi supporters thinks that all Nigerians youths are supporting their fraud..

We have enlightened youth and those that are disoriented

Now you know where u belong grin
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Delta State by EmekaBlue(m): 4:23pm On Jan 09, 2023
SAMJAY7:
Hahahahaha

Why not dteam instead that you will become a billionaire?

Mumu
I go become billionaire before 50. E go still shock you when I do giveaway here tongue
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Delta State by SAMJAY7: 4:24pm On Jan 09, 2023
onuman:

The votes of you ethno-religious bigots will be divided for Atiku Abubakar and Bola Tinubu.
That makes victory for Peter Obi official.
Ethno-religious bigots who don't embrace the most qualified presidential candidate of today ...
The earlier you come to terms with reality that Osu cannot rule the ZOO the better for you and your likes
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Delta State by Kyase(m): 4:24pm On Jan 09, 2023
obembet:

I hope the insult wil make them win

Insults don't win elections
They should go ask fox news what's up grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Delta State by queenblossom(f): 4:24pm On Jan 09, 2023
Kyase:

Dem no release pictures of the rally yet ooo
Dem.still dey edit am
You go soon see cropped pictures

See space but dem choke people like sardine

You dey snap campaign pictures dey use portrait mode haba grin

The distance between the canopies and the podium no reach 5 aside field sef

If we have 3million voters in Delta state, 98% will vote for obi including the governor who is Atiku running mate. In Delta state we are literate and not olodo like your people. We know what we want and we go for it. So many senseless people on nairaland
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Delta State by Rebelutionary: 4:25pm On Jan 09, 2023
Kingsley34:

My advise remains
VOTE WISELY
Thank you brother! Do same too!
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Delta State by SAMJAY7: 4:25pm On Jan 09, 2023
EmekaBlue:
I go become billionaire before 50. E go still shock you when I do giveaway here tongue
Hahahahaha

Even if you go do ogwu ego you can only wish just as you're wishing for Adaobi and his side chic grin
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Delta State by Kyase(m): 4:25pm On Jan 09, 2023
queenblossom:

If we have 3million voters in Delta state, 98% will vote for obi including the governor who is Atiku running mate. In Delta state we are literate and not olodo like your people. We know what we want and we go for it. So many senseless people on nairaland
Okay ma
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Delta State by Kwestionair: 4:25pm On Jan 09, 2023
Mandate2023:

Why support someone that was owing doctors and teachers 13 months salaries which leaded to strike for a long period.......someone that never increases workers salary, no legacy projects.....everyone was swearing for him then but bcoz his igbos u ppl r supporting him today.....

Knowledge is just far from you. Trying to repent you is a waste of effort. You hate because you feel threatened, there’s no other excuses in the world you’d give for it.
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Delta State by ozonelayer79: 4:25pm On Jan 09, 2023
Kyase:

Why I hate obi?
I don't hate obi, I just don't see anything special with obi , this dude was in PDP just months ago ooo

One of the reasons i will never support obi is because of his obedient followers
You guys feel and think, only your choice and opinion matters, every other person is a fool

If there's no APC today, I will vote nnpp, and if there's no nnpp, I will vote apga and if we don't have apga, I will vote ADC or any unknown party just to spite obedients, for that reason
Many northerners that were not into BAT project after the primaries, are now supporting him because of obedients
You don't understand what revolution spirit is.
Meanwhile, have you been to the streets of the Northern Nigeria?
Have you been to the streets of Jos, Taraba, Nasarawa, Benue, Kaduna, Adamama and even Kano States to hear what the real voters are saying about PO ? Forget the APC and PDP rented crowds. Take your time to tour and see for yourself no be hearsay. The PO train is about to leave the station and if you don't join you will be left stranded at the station.
Get sense.
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Delta State by Kyase(m): 4:26pm On Jan 09, 2023
Aiel123:

Hilarious.
Perfect answer grin grin grin

Boss boss
What's happening in yola na
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Delta State by Favourchris(f): 4:27pm On Jan 09, 2023
Kyase:

Dem no release pictures of the rally yet ooo
Dem.still dey edit am
You go soon see cropped pictures

See space but dem choke people like sardine

You dey snap campaign pictures dey use portrait mode haba grin

The distance between the canopies and the podium no reach 5 aside field sef

When obi loss the election, what next for u…. because obi will go back to his business… while is supporters will accept their fate and move on… expecting nothing from the failed leaders u guys are runnning after …

What next for u, u start hoping Tinubu won’t continue from Buhari failed administration
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Delta State by SAMJAY7: 4:27pm On Jan 09, 2023
queenblossom:

let's assume you're right

Will that make Obi win?
Can Obi get 25% votes in at least 24 states of the federation?

Continue dreaming
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Delta State by aikyg(m): 4:27pm On Jan 09, 2023
Kyase:

Lol calm down

I'm calm bro. grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Delta State by agabaI23(m): 4:28pm On Jan 09, 2023
Kingsley34:

If u can give me one cogent reason why u hate peter obi......then i will stop campaigning for him
same here
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Delta State by SAMJAY7: 4:28pm On Jan 09, 2023
Favourchris:

When obi loss the election, what next for u…. because obi will go back to his business… while is supporters will accept their fate and move on… expecting nothing from the failed leaders u guys are runnning after …

What next for u, u start hoping Tinubu won’t continue from Buhari failed administration
Trash

Consolation speech from daydreamers grin
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Delta State by Kyase(m): 4:28pm On Jan 09, 2023
Favourchris:

So you think, I don't have my business to go back to shey
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Delta State by Kyase(m): 4:29pm On Jan 09, 2023
aikyg:

I'm calm bro. grin grin
Good, just drink cold water, make we no kill ourselves

1 Like

Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Delta State by Shadysen: 4:29pm On Jan 09, 2023
Mandate2023:

Why support someone that was owing doctors and teachers 13 months salaries which leaded to strike for a long period.......someone that never increases workers salary, no legacy projects.....everyone was swearing for him then but bcoz his igbos u ppl r supporting him today.....
rest! you are speechless like michael jackson.
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Delta State by Tareq1105: 4:29pm On Jan 09, 2023
Bluev:
But this man was live in Brekette program Abuja this morning and now in Delta. Biko how does he do it

Obidients would say he has energy but if it's Tinubu obidients would say he's too desperate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Delta State by SAMJAY7: 4:30pm On Jan 09, 2023
Kwestionair:

Knowledge is just far from you. Trying to repent you is a waste of effort. You hate because you feel threatened, there’s no other excuses in the world you’d give for it.
why supporting someone who make his state go hungry and in abject poverty and put the state money into his family business?

Why are you wicked bro?
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Delta State by Ikea81: 4:30pm On Jan 09, 2023
SAMJAY7:
Empty field as usual grin grin

Guys i heard that Adaobi and his inconsequential side chic Datti was crying like a baby on national TV yesterday grin

Election never come baba don dey cry grin

Bunch of weak Men with impossible ambition grin grin

Calm down..less than 7weeks now . Body go tell you
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Delta State by bonnyhope: 4:31pm On Jan 09, 2023
Bluev:
But this man was live in Brekette program Abuja this morning and now in Delta. Biko how does he do it

No be private jet again?

Abi you think say hm d use road
Re: Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Delta State by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jan 09, 2023
Kyase:

Why I hate obi?

Lol. When your ready to tell us the real reason which is tribalism let us know

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

FG Lists 30 Brassieres Belonging To Diezani Alison-Madueke For Sale / Buhari's London Meeting Was In Transcorp Abuja - Fayose Claims (Pictures) / Olusegun Obasanjo Visits James Popoola, His English Teacher (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.