Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,299 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

Finally!!!! I Am Traveling Out Tomorrow!!!!! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Finally!!!! I Am Traveling Out Tomorrow!!!!! (5453 Views)

Finally!!!! I Am 18. Adulthood Here I Come (pix) Advice Me / Finally I Broke Up With Her After Mercy Won Bbnaija 2019 / I Would Have Loved To Marry Her But I'm Traveling Out In Less Than Two Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Finally!!!! I Am Traveling Out Tomorrow!!!!! by SouthSouth1914: 10:02pm On Jan 09, 2023
etrange:

Lol.... you guys just say anything on this platform. He can't go to Europe or the Americas and take pictures the same day? So because you buy cheap flight tickets with 4 stop-overs, you think everyone spends days in transit? Nawa o

Your brain thinking capacity is pretty low. Unless he is going to the U.K which takes approximately 6hrs30 Mins. Once he arrives, won’t he rest? Jet lag? Assuming he leaves Nigeria in the morning which is under probability.

I didn’t say that because I wanted to sound smart. But you, you are just an adult with a kid’s brain!
Re: Finally!!!! I Am Traveling Out Tomorrow!!!!! by rickleye: 10:03pm On Jan 09, 2023
Where you dey go ?
Re: Finally!!!! I Am Traveling Out Tomorrow!!!!! by soil4soil(m): 10:34pm On Jan 09, 2023
Roseodd:
Mennnnnnnnnnn,I can't wait for tomorrow!
Men dream don come through!
Thanks to God first and foremost,then to those that gave me advice here on nairaland and in real life too.
See you guys soon when I get there.
My flight is morning.
I pray For d grants genuine hustlers out there their heart desires also AJE!

Congratulations you are free

1 Like

Re: Finally!!!! I Am Traveling Out Tomorrow!!!!! by Roseodd: 10:48pm On Jan 09, 2023
soil4soil:

Congratulations you are free

Thanks man
Re: Finally!!!! I Am Traveling Out Tomorrow!!!!! by Prettygirl200(f): 11:11pm On Jan 09, 2023
Okay congratulations make sure say u Bleep all the girls for there ooo

1 Like

Re: Finally!!!! I Am Traveling Out Tomorrow!!!!! by etrange: 12:27am On Jan 10, 2023
SouthSouth1914:

Your brain thinking capacity is pretty low. Unless he is going to the U.K which takes approximately 6hrs30 Mins. Once he arrives, won’t he rest? Jet lag? Assuming he leaves Nigeria in the morning which is under probability.

I didn’t say that because I wanted to sound smart. But you, you are just an adult with a kid’s brain!

Dude, you couldn't have sounded smart even if you tried cause you're saying absolutely rubbish, and you know it. How can you say you can’t do a flight to Europe or the Americas and snap photos same day, and your reason is "you will be tired"? Are you alright at all? Some of you guys are just too dumb on this platform, I wonder how you function in your daily lives without glitching. You don't see bloggers doing videos of thier relocation experience once they arrive at the airport? You don't picture of japa people everyday on Twitter taken as soon as they arrive? How tired can you be that you can't click on the camera icon on your phone? Are you dying?

Oga, you made that statement out of pure ignorance probably because you overestimated the traveling time. Then when you Googled it and realized you flopped, you came back with even a more lamer excuse of "you'll be tired". Anything other than this will only make look even more stupid than you've already presented yourself to be. Imaging saying "South Africa or Kenya at most. You can’t do a flight to Europe or the Americas and snap photos same day." You're not ashamed to type this on a public forum? Dude, you're just loud and dumb, and that's a terrible combination.

1 Like

Re: Finally!!!! I Am Traveling Out Tomorrow!!!!! by Roseodd: 4:59am On Jan 10, 2023
SouthSouth1914:

Take it easy ma,my pictures will start the moment I get to airport here.
And stop being abusive to your fellow man!
Re: Finally!!!! I Am Traveling Out Tomorrow!!!!! by Roseodd: 5:08am On Jan 10, 2023
Prettygirl200:
Okay congratulations make sure say u Bleep all the girls for there ooo

Apply small sense,so I should put in millions to my traveling,and nah woman matter I go day reason.
Chai pooor man mentality.
Please change your thinking!
Re: Finally!!!! I Am Traveling Out Tomorrow!!!!! by Roseodd: 5:09am On Jan 10, 2023
etrange:

Dude, you couldn't have sounded smart even if you tried cause you're saying absolutely rubbish, and you know it. How can you say you can’t do a flight to Europe or the Americas and snap photos same day, and your reason is "you will be tired"? Are you alright at all? Some of you guys are just too dumb on this platform, I wonder how you function in your daily lives without glitching. You don't see bloggers doing videos of thier relocation experience once they arrive at the airport? You don't picture of japa people everyday on Twitter taken as soon as they arrive? How tired can you be that you can't click on the camera icon on your phone? Are you dying?

Oga, you made that statement out of pure ignorance probably because you overestimated the traveling time. Then when you Googled it and realized you flopped, you came back with even a more lamer excuse of "you'll be tired". Anything other than this will only make look even more stupid than you've already presented yourself to be. Imaging saying "South Africa or Kenya at most. You can’t do a flight to Europe or the Americas and snap photos same day." You're not ashamed to type this on a public forum? Dude, you're just loud and dumb, and that's a terrible combination.

I don't know why you are arguing with someone that doesn't even have passport!
Re: Finally!!!! I Am Traveling Out Tomorrow!!!!! by Roseodd: 5:10am On Jan 10, 2023
Foodqueen:
Congratulations

Thanks
Re: Finally!!!! I Am Traveling Out Tomorrow!!!!! by Roseodd: 5:13am On Jan 10, 2023
[quote author=Roseodd post=119867592]Mennnnnnnnnnn,I can't wait for tomorrow!
Thanks to God first and foremost,then to those that gave me advice here on nairaland and in real life too.
My flight is morning.

See you guys later make I no go miss my flight grin[center][/center] grin

See you guys later,me wan prepare now make I no go miss flight lol grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Finally!!!! I Am Traveling Out Tomorrow!!!!! by etrange: 5:21am On Jan 10, 2023
SouthSouth1914:

Oga, you have never left your state. That's very obvious. Because he traveled, they'd need an ambulance to take from the airport to his residence since he can't raise his hand to snap a picture? Opounu, kee embarrassing your village people on the internet.
Re: Finally!!!! I Am Traveling Out Tomorrow!!!!! by SouthSouth1914: 8:18am On Jan 10, 2023
etrange:

Mumu..!! I didn’t say it wasn’t possible. It all depends on the distance to where he is going! Stop thinking with your anus!
Re: Finally!!!! I Am Traveling Out Tomorrow!!!!! by SouthSouth1914: 8:19am On Jan 10, 2023
etrange:

Oga, you have never left your state. That's very obvious. Because he traveled, they'd need an ambulance to take from the airport to his residence since he can't raise his hand to snap a picture. Opounu embarrassing your village people on the internet.

True.. I have never even left my room. But what the guy said is impossible, unless he is visiting Kenya or Togo.
Re: Finally!!!! I Am Traveling Out Tomorrow!!!!! by Generation1: 8:19am On Jan 10, 2023
Roseodd:
My flight is morning.

Congratulations, “And the sons of strangers shall build up thy walls, and their kings shall minister unto thee. This shall be your testimony forever. Study Isaiah 60: 1-end and prophecy it into your life and destiny. Congratulations once again
Re: Finally!!!! I Am Traveling Out Tomorrow!!!!! by SouthSouth1914: 8:21am On Jan 10, 2023
Roseodd:

Take it easy ma,my pictures will start the moment I get to airport here.
And stop being abusive to your fellow man!

Lol.., I only responded! Most people on here don’t have sense. Mr, we are waiting for your pictures! Time is ticking.. Godspeed!
Re: Finally!!!! I Am Traveling Out Tomorrow!!!!! by Prettygirl200(f): 8:30am On Jan 10, 2023
Roseodd:

Apply small sense,so I should put in millions to my traveling,and nah woman matter I go day reason.
Chai pooor man mentality.
Please change your thinking!
Like I said, make sure you Bleep all the white chicks there. Okay?
Re: Finally!!!! I Am Traveling Out Tomorrow!!!!! by Piptocoin: 9:08am On Jan 10, 2023
Roseodd:

Felicitations are in order, Op. May you navigate safely to the point of your destination. May you never forget God who is your ever present help.
Re: Finally!!!! I Am Traveling Out Tomorrow!!!!! by etrange: 3:24pm On Jan 10, 2023
SouthSouth1914:

Mumu..!! I didn’t say it wasn’t possible. It all depends on the distance to where he is going! Stop thinking with your anus!

Haha... You're making frantic efforts to bounce back from that bleeped-up statement, and it's very funny and entertaining to read. First you said it wasn't possible, then later to you exempted ONLY the UK (as if that's the only country in western Europe) and now, it depends on the distance; all just to find a way to clean up your mess. I think you overestimate your own smartness cause everyone can see through these things.

You said "You CAN NOT do a flight to Europe or the Americas and snap photos same day", and now you are saying "I didn't say it wasn't possible"? Lol... just see how you're embarrassing yourself. Every effort you make to salvage the situation makes you look even dumber. You said something very foolish, own it and stop running around like a headless chicken. Or you think this forum is full of kids?

You went online to check the distance from Nigeria to the UK, and when you saw it's not as much you thought, you quickly exempted the region from your "impossible-to-snap" list? So the extra one hour or thereabouts it would take to get to France would take away all his strength and make it impossible for him to snap at the airport there. Lmao... Nairaland people.

1 Like

Re: Finally!!!! I Am Traveling Out Tomorrow!!!!! by etrange: 3:41pm On Jan 10, 2023
Roseodd:

Lol... I don't even care if you're going to Cameroon or Ghana, it was just the way he boldly made thar statement that caught my attention. I personally have a habit of always taking a few pictures at the airport anytime I travel to show my family I have safely arrived. This is regardless of where I'm going. The SouthSouth1914 guy overestimated the distance, and when he noticed, he even messed up more with the "tired and jet lag" stuff. He probably read about these things online. Lol
Re: Finally!!!! I Am Traveling Out Tomorrow!!!!! by SouthSouth1914: 4:20pm On Jan 10, 2023
etrange:

Lol... I don't even care if you're going to Cameroon or Ghana, it was just the way he boldly made thar statement that caught my attention. I personally have a habit of always taking a few pictures at the airport anytime I travel to show my family I have safely arrived. This is regardless of where I'm going. The SouthSouth1914 guy overestimated the distance, and when he noticed, he even messed up more with the "tired and jet lag" stuff. He probably read about these things online. Lol

And here we are waiting for the photos!! Reading it online got me!! Haha
Re: Finally!!!! I Am Traveling Out Tomorrow!!!!! by SouthSouth1914: 4:21pm On Jan 10, 2023
etrange:

Haha... You're making frantic efforts to bounce back from that bleeped-up statement, and it's very funny and entertaining to read. First you said it wasn't possible, then later to you exempted ONLY the UK (as if that's the only country in western Europe) and now, it depends on the distance; all just to find a way to clean up your mess. I think you overestimate your own smartness cause everyone can see through these things.

You said "You CAN NOT do a flight to Europe or the Americas and snap photos same day", and now you are saying "I didn't say it wasn't impossible"? Lol... just see how you're embarrassing yourself. Every effort you make to salvage the situation makes you look even dumber. You said something very foolish, own it and stop running around like a headless chicken. Or you think this forum is full of kids?

You went online to check the distance from Nigeria to the UK, and when you saw it's not as much you thought, you quickly exempted the region from your "impossible-to-snap" list? So the extra one hour or thereabouts it would take to get to France would take away all his strength and make it impossible for him to snap at the airport there. Lmao... Nairaland people.

My dear, not trying to to sound to intelligent or anything. I can tell you, we are not mates in anything. Read it again.
Re: Finally!!!! I Am Traveling Out Tomorrow!!!!! by etrange: 5:00pm On Jan 10, 2023
SouthSouth1914:

My dear, not trying to to sound to intelligent or anything. I can tell you, we are not mates in anything. Read it again.

Oga, go and sit down. You've embarrassed yourself enough already.

2 Likes

Re: Finally!!!! I Am Traveling Out Tomorrow!!!!! by SouthSouth1914: 5:37pm On Jan 10, 2023
etrange:

Oga, go and sit down. You've embarrassed yourself enough already.

Haha.. the embarrassment is on you. You’ll get old waiting for pics. Mumu “The ignorance of the ignorant is on the ignorant”. Haha
Re: Finally!!!! I Am Traveling Out Tomorrow!!!!! by etrange: 5:54pm On Jan 10, 2023
SouthSouth1914:

Haha.. the embarrassment is on you. You’ll get old waiting for pics. Mumu “The ignorance of the ignorant is on the ignorant”. Haha

What you said has nothing to do with pics. Don't even try to cover up cause you've been failing at it from the onset. You said "you cannot travel to Europe or the Americas and snap pictures the same day". Whether the OP is in his village or not, your statement is wrong and ridiculous because I'm chatting from the so called Americas and I took pictures as soon as I got to the airport. You're fooling anyone with all these failed attempts to tactfully take back the statement or switch the discussion into something else. You goofed, accept it and move on.

1 Like

Re: Finally!!!! I Am Traveling Out Tomorrow!!!!! by faceLAGOS: 5:56pm On Jan 10, 2023
Why is everyone shouting village people up and down?

When it’s time it’s time. There is nothing village people can do about it.

I hate all these village people this village people that.

You people should check yourself.

1 Like

Re: Finally!!!! I Am Traveling Out Tomorrow!!!!! by Sprinklepee: 6:36pm On Jan 10, 2023
Roseodd:
My flight is morning.

japa gang, light my weed
Re: Finally!!!! I Am Traveling Out Tomorrow!!!!! by jogsman01(m): 7:28pm On Jan 10, 2023
Roseodd:
My flight is morning.

shey you've reached your destination?
Re: Finally!!!! I Am Traveling Out Tomorrow!!!!! by Felabrity: 7:46pm On Jan 10, 2023
rickleye:
Where you dey go ?
traffic dey
Re: Finally!!!! I Am Traveling Out Tomorrow!!!!! by Felabrity: 7:46pm On Jan 10, 2023
jogsman01:
shey you've reached your destination?
hold up dey up
Re: Finally!!!! I Am Traveling Out Tomorrow!!!!! by jogsman01(m): 8:08pm On Jan 10, 2023
Felabrity:
hold up dey up
lol... Vawulence! E de beru Oloun cheesy
Re: Finally!!!! I Am Traveling Out Tomorrow!!!!! by SouthSouth1914: 2:55pm On Jan 11, 2023
Felabrity:
hold up dey up

Maybe police dey check the plane papers whether e correct.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

OMG !!! You Won't Believe It ! (+18 Adult Content) / Sleeping With Your Sister. / I Love Romance Section

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.