Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,282 members, 7,836,256 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

Finally!!!! I Am Traveling Out Tomorrow!!!!! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Finally!!!! I Am Traveling Out Tomorrow!!!!! (5450 Views)

Finally!!!! I Am 18. Adulthood Here I Come (pix) Advice Me / Finally I Broke Up With Her After Mercy Won Bbnaija 2019 / I Would Have Loved To Marry Her But I'm Traveling Out In Less Than Two Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Finally!!!! I Am Traveling Out Tomorrow!!!!! by SouthSouth1914: 2:56pm On Jan 11, 2023
etrange:

What you said has nothing to do with pics. Don't even try to cover up cause you've been failing at it from the onset. You said "you cannot travel to Europe or the Americas and snap pictures the same day". Whether the OP is in his village or not, your statement is wrong and ridiculous because I'm chatting from the so called Americas and I took pictures as soon as I got to the airport. You're fooling anyone with all these failed attempts to tactfully take back the statement or switch the discussion into something else. You goofed, accept it and move on.

Big mouth running like tap water. We are still waiting for the his pictures. Maybe you can help him out?
Re: Finally!!!! I Am Traveling Out Tomorrow!!!!! by etrange: 3:15pm On Jan 11, 2023
SouthSouth1914:

Big mouth running like tap water. We are still waiting for the his pictures. Maybe you can help him out?

I see you have exhausted all your tactics Mr. "You cannot travel to the Americas and snap photos the same day". You have no other way of wriggling out of you mess, so you'd now change the goal post to OP's pictures; oldest trick in the book of dumb Nairalanders. I wasn't expecting you to acknowledge your goof, that takes a level of intelligence you don't possess. Nevertheless, I'm glad you learned something new. smiley

1 Like

Re: Finally!!!! I Am Traveling Out Tomorrow!!!!! by SouthSouth1914: 3:57pm On Jan 11, 2023
etrange:

I see you have exhausted all your tactics Mr. "You cannot travel to the Americas and snap photos the same day". You have no other way of wriggling out of you mess, so you'd now change the goal post to OP's pictures; oldest trick in the book of dumb Nairalanders. I wasn't expecting you to acknowledge your goof, that takes a level of intelligence you don't possess. Nevertheless, I'm glad you learned something new. smiley

You are a mutt! OP’s pictures were the original focal point of discussion. Shut up and move along tramp!
Re: Finally!!!! I Am Traveling Out Tomorrow!!!!! by Felabrity: 5:46pm On Jan 12, 2023
[quote author=Roseodd post=119884926][/quote] this man no gree drop update again
Re: Finally!!!! I Am Traveling Out Tomorrow!!!!! by SouthSouth1914: 6:47am On Jan 13, 2023
OP are you still there? It’s January 13th 2023 already!!

1 Like

Re: Finally!!!! I Am Traveling Out Tomorrow!!!!! by wumi2017(f): 7:39am On Jan 13, 2023
Congratulations dear

1 Like

Re: Finally!!!! I Am Traveling Out Tomorrow!!!!! by Blupen(m): 9:11am On Jan 13, 2023
baretalk:
To heaven?

Cos if it's this Earth, you will still put in work and strive.
There is no heaven oga
Re: Finally!!!! I Am Traveling Out Tomorrow!!!!! by Roseodd: 4:26am On Jan 14, 2023
Roseodd:
Mennnnnnnnnnn,I can't wait for tomorrow!
Men dream don come through!
Thanks to God first and foremost,then to those that gave me advice here on nairaland and in real life too.
See you guys soon when I get there.
My flight is morning.
I pray For d grants genuine hustlers out there their heart desires also AJE!

I am sorry guys,I have arrived safely.
Just that things didn't go the way I planned,but I thank God for everything!.
Cold wan kill me ooo,and mind you guys nah new phone I day use now.
Pictures coming soonnnnnn.
In a bit, though the picture is not from airport,but from outside the airport because it was taken by my picker

Re: Finally!!!! I Am Traveling Out Tomorrow!!!!! by Roseodd: 4:28am On Jan 14, 2023
wumi2017:
Congratulations dear

Thanks.
Cold wan finish me ooooo, Jesus Christ
I wan run back ooo.
Lolz kidding.
Pictures soonest.
Re: Finally!!!! I Am Traveling Out Tomorrow!!!!! by Roseodd: 4:29am On Jan 14, 2023
SouthSouth1914:
OP are you still there? It’s January 13th 2023 already!!

Sorry man for keeping you guys waiting!
Re: Finally!!!! I Am Traveling Out Tomorrow!!!!! by SouthSouth1914: 10:49am On Jan 14, 2023
Roseodd:

Sorry man for keeping you guys waiting!

Hope you had a good flight?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

M / If This Lady Was Your Maths Teacher Will You Understand Maths / This Is How A Respectful Woman Answer Her Husband's Call (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.