Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,683 members, 7,844,246 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

The Making Of The Asaba "Stepped" Block Of 6 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms - Properties (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / The Making Of The Asaba "Stepped" Block Of 6 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms (16403 Views)

The Making Of The "Emene Enugu Block Of 6 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms" / The Making Of The "7 Bedrooms High Ceiling Bungalow" In Anambra / The Making Of The " Asaba Block Of 6 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Making Of The Asaba "Stepped" Block Of 6 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms by donforeign: 2:49am On May 11
spyder880:
The compound, before we start the concrete floors...........
no be small funds dn enter here Sha.. njce work spyder

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The Asaba "Stepped" Block Of 6 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms by jmoore(m): 1:20pm On May 18
spyder880:
Concrete floor stamping ............

Bros, please how can I patch this by myself?

Re: The Making Of The Asaba "Stepped" Block Of 6 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms by spyder880(m): 8:03am On May 20
jmoore:

Bros, please how can I patch this by myself?

Is this an under decking?
Re: The Making Of The Asaba "Stepped" Block Of 6 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms by jmoore(m): 8:21am On May 20
spyder880:

Is this an under decking?

I don't know the terminology. But it should be under decking. It is a 2 story building. I took the picture while standing at the ground floor and looking up.
Re: The Making Of The Asaba "Stepped" Block Of 6 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms by spyder880(m): 10:21am On May 20
jmoore:

I don't know the terminology. But it should be under decking. It is a 2 story building. I took the picture while standing at the ground floor and looking up.

You can always patch a wall, but an under decking might be more tricky as the force of gravity will be working against you, especially if you're not trained in plastering. But you can try, it might be difficult, but doable.
Re: The Making Of The Asaba "Stepped" Block Of 6 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms by Deeegbee: 11:32am On May 20
spyder880:
Compound landscaping going on here.............

More pictures later

Oga Spyder880, please how much in estimate can complete 3 bedrooms down and 3 bedrooms upstairs on a 60 by 60 plot?
Re: The Making Of The Asaba "Stepped" Block Of 6 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms by tranxo(m): 6:46pm On May 21
spyder880:
Washing and cleaning out some completed rooms in this house..........
Chief I noticed that windows are generally becoming narrower these says. Is it because they are the push-out type?
Re: The Making Of The Asaba "Stepped" Block Of 6 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms by spyder880(m): 8:38pm On May 21
tranxo:

Chief I noticed that windows are generally becoming narrower these says. Is it because they are the push-out type?

Yes, push out type windows are becoming less wide, although longer these days.

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The Asaba "Stepped" Block Of 6 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms by spyder880(m): 7:27am On May 23
Concrete floor stamping in progress here..........

Re: The Making Of The Asaba "Stepped" Block Of 6 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms by moneylatalks: 7:54am On May 23
Congratulations... E no easy .... Please

19 plots along Asaba/onitsha express way opposite B Division Asaba Delta state.
N900M Asking
0$
803-535836-4

Re: The Making Of The Asaba "Stepped" Block Of 6 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms by spyder880(m): 9:48am On May 24
Floor concrete cast, with stamping ...............

Re: The Making Of The Asaba "Stepped" Block Of 6 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms by spyder880(m): 10:23am On May 24
Stamping process...........

Re: The Making Of The Asaba "Stepped" Block Of 6 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms by spyder880(m): 10:25am On May 24
House front.........

Re: The Making Of The Asaba "Stepped" Block Of 6 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms by spyder880(m): 10:27am On May 24
Inside the compound..............

Re: The Making Of The Asaba "Stepped" Block Of 6 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms by spyder880(m): 10:30am On May 24
Closer on this completed building...............

Re: The Making Of The Asaba "Stepped" Block Of 6 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms by dongc(m): 10:43am On May 25
Min Oga...jisike sir ...
Looking at this picture considering slope and tilt ..are there no risk with rain water going in with this level... or maybe this Pic doesn't depict accurate level..

Re: The Making Of The Asaba "Stepped" Block Of 6 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms by spyder880(m): 8:24am On May 26
dongc:
Min Oga...jisike sir ...
Looking at this picture considering slope and tilt ..are there no risk with rain water going in with this level... or maybe this Pic doesn't depict accurate level..

It depicts the actual level. The land is very much sloped to the back, water flow will be controlled by the use of a gutter behind the house to channel water into a bigger gutter at the back.

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Buying Or Moulding Blocks / 11 Questions To Ask When Renting A Property / Why Do People Park At Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.