Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,730 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

Can You Marry A Virgin? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry A Virgin? (1369 Views)

Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy / Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" / [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Marry A Virgin? by EldaG(m): 4:14pm On Aug 27, 2007
marrying a virgin is the best thing, i'd bn thirsty 4 it, don't you think is the best? cheesy grin
pls do tell me ur own view,
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin? by Ekuma(m): 5:19pm On Aug 27, 2007
marry a virgin is real kool, but l have a question for sha, Are you a virgin? abi you want first klass and you are second klass.
think about this, Deep calleth to the Deep.
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin? by walemania(m): 5:45pm On Aug 27, 2007
Hey i think its good having a virgin am in a relationship with a girl now and she is a virgin whats your advice for me is it possible for me tokeep her till mariage?
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin? by CrazyMan(m): 6:42pm On Aug 27, 2007
It’s a blessing to marry a Virgin because you won’t have to bother yourself about her past life since she has never dated any one before. Believe me it’s really a blessing if you marry one.
If I find one who has a good character, I will marry her.
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin? by ssRhino: 6:46pm On Aug 27, 2007
There is no blessing in marrying no virgin, but i would rather say there is a blessing in marrying a real woman, it takes a real woman to be with you in times that even no one would, it takes any virgin to open her legs and get disvirgined, big deal, why do we over-rate this thing called virgin or no virgin anyways, we could all joke about vrginiy, but reality is that, there is no big deal about it anymore and one are the days when the family all dance, cos their daughter still have the lid on, so let us cut the crap and just look for a real woman, a God given wife and stop the search for some "virgn fausat" , wetin i know sha, i be just Rhino
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin? by CrazyMan(m): 6:59pm On Aug 27, 2007
God himself is against pre-marital sex. Our generation is so corrupt that’s why the percentage rate of virgins is so low. If you find a virgin who has a decent character, what on earth would make you not marry her?
The other one who is dis- Virgin, is ok but compared to a virgin, I will pick the Virgin.
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin? by ssRhino: 7:03pm On Aug 27, 2007
CrazyKid, how could someone like you that is crazilly disvirgin be looking for a virgin, that is so unfair, Jokes apartour generation is gone with the winds, however, just cos a lady is not a virgin, dont make her a bad Lady to be married to
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin? by CrazyMan(m): 7:28pm On Aug 27, 2007
Am not saying any lady who isn't a virgin is a bad lady. What am saying is that if you are to match a decent lady who's a virgin with one who isn't, I would prefer the one who's a virgin.

Tell me the truth, won't you prefer to marry a virgin?
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin? by ssRhino: 7:44pm On Aug 27, 2007
CrazyKid, first, i have never asked a babe if she is virgin or not, cos i honestly has never and will never use that as a yardstick to wanna a date or marry, if she is a virgin, the only advantage that i might get off it, would be that she wont be comparing me to no one, cos i will be the only Anaconda she ever see, but they to deal with that is easy, all i gotta do is make the best use of the anaconda and let her feel the pain and the passion of the anaconda
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin? by niceuzor: 7:58pm On Aug 27, 2007
crazykid - i just broke up with her?
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin? by ssRhino: 8:07pm On Aug 27, 2007
;d
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin? by Nobody: 9:15pm On Aug 27, 2007
I could marry a lady I get on with. With all the basic ingredients - love, mutual respect and understanding, shared interests and intelligence.

The fact she may or may not be a virgin would have little bearing on me marrying her.
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin? by iice(f): 4:42am On Aug 28, 2007
Rhino! grin Well said!. .

Again. . .like put on a new record and stop playing the same ol song sheesssh
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin? by odoma(f): 4:46am On Aug 28, 2007
w
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin? by Bolarge(m): 10:13am On Aug 28, 2007
Yes, and will. cool
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin? by macalurs(m): 12:45pm On Aug 30, 2007
another question.

How do you determine if your girl is a virgin? (or not)

If she tells you? What if she doesn't bleed? (not all girls do)
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin? by Bblak(f): 5:31pm On Sep 03, 2007
***yes if i were a guy.***

but for me as a lady d answer is capital no.cos dere's no way 2 identify a male virgin and even if there's it won't be too gd cos is goin 2 be a bad combination of 2 Inexperienced mates cos, lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin? by sakin4life(m): 6:01pm On Sep 03, 2007
wassup people,

i think is really cool to marry a virgin. infact it is the best thing that can happen to a man. something caught my attention in one of the replies that u don't have to care about her past. i think u have to, cos some have done all sorts except the down low.
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin? by macalurs(m): 5:15am On Sep 04, 2007
Don't care virgin or no.
Actually virgins alot of times tend to be stuck up and unnecessarily unapproachable-- probably because they think they have virtues others have not. I'd go for an awesome non-virgin that's had sex with all her boyfriends than one stupid stuck-up virgin.
Hate me virgins, thats me tho. grin
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin? by Nobody: 11:34am On Sep 04, 2007
there's a LAST NIGERIAN VIRGIN here, maybe she'll like ya!
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin? by Easybaby(f): 1:02pm On Sep 04, 2007
Did you mean virgin nigeria or virgin atlantic? cheesy grin undecided tongue
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin? by kinzolic(m): 1:14pm On Sep 04, 2007
Nothing in bad in marrying a virgin
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin? by Ropie(m): 2:06pm On Sep 04, 2007
A virgin!! It is best to get one, but unfortunately, at the current world, there is no virgin. And if u r one, shout out!
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin? by Gamba(f): 2:11pm On Sep 04, 2007
@topic
Are u a virgin?
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin? by Blatant: 2:18pm On Sep 04, 2007
I can marry a virgin. Who no like better thing? Better than marrying the one that's been used. New clothes and cars are better than Tokunbo
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin? by theffanyi(m): 3:56pm On Sep 06, 2007
Nooooooo angry ITS because i like a FUNISHED HOME, an ALL READY MADE BED/FOOD/CLOTH/CAR.not ready to start teaching any UNDER GRADUATE.u feel me , grin

(1) (Reply)

How Long Do I Have To Wait? / >>>>> Ladies, You Want Me To Talk To You In <<<<< / Why Are Ppl So Careless Abt The Way They Use Words Like "love",and "heartbreak"?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.