Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,900 members, 7,828,173 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

I Am Suffering From A PTSD - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Am Suffering From A PTSD (1425 Views)

I’m An Adult, I’m Not A Kid. I'm Just Suffering From Dwarfism - 22-year-old / Am Suffering!! I Need Help. Please.... / Advise For A Woman Whose Husband Is Suffering From A Spinal Cord Injury (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Suffering From A PTSD by nicerod(m): 11:33am On Jan 10, 2023
Try and mingle at ball house beer palor

Church

It's a gradual change

Re: I Am Suffering From A PTSD by Roboclopp: 7:52am On Jan 11, 2023
Richy4:

Ok, that's the more reason why you should talk to a therapist...

I'm just wondering now how you can cope with a panel interview.. incase you wanna advance career wise..

Please do so now before it becomes major..

For some reason, I can manage this at work. It is more in an actual social setting that i will be triggered
Re: I Am Suffering From A PTSD by Kobojunkie: 4:21pm On Jan 11, 2023
Roboclopp:
■I freeze, blank out and have nothing to say. Sometimes I quickly fill the suspense with meaningless words when I notice.
■It is annoying because i sometimes give the wrong response to questions because somewhere in my mind, responding to certain questions, being in certain places just brings memories I’ve tried to bury away. So I notice i may be evasive
1. Panic disorder

2. Anxiety... you should go see a professional mental health therapist abeg. undecided

Also, this is a great time to get a journal or notebook and begin writing down your hurts, thoughts experiences each day as you fill the pages with all that burdens you. Pour as much as you can our of you into the pages every day. This exercise will serve as release for all that you carry inside of you and can also help your doctor better understand your worries and anxieties. undecided
Re: I Am Suffering From A PTSD by Roboclopp: 7:34pm On Jan 13, 2023
Tnk u

(1) (2) (Reply)

Married And Deeply In Love With An Igbo Nigeria Boy,help Please: / The Idea That Men Are More Concerned With Physical Appearance / A Thread About A Matured Single Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.