Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,333 members, 7,819,143 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

Traveling To Meet My Girlfriend In UK. - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Traveling To Meet My Girlfriend In UK. (42029 Views)

My Girlfriend Doesn't Want To Get Married To Me Before Traveling Abroad / A Trip With My Girlfriend To Obudu Cattle Ranch (pictures) / The University Graduate Who Got Stranded In Libya While Traveling To Europe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Traveling To Meet My Girlfriend In UK. by ekhai(m): 10:37am On Jan 12, 2023
Stillcruzo:

She can invite him bro..under civil partnership or dependant.
WHERE'S THE DOCUMENT TO BACK UP THE CIVIL PARTNERSHIP? WHAT'S THEIR RELATIONSHIP AS A DEPENDANT? THEY'RE NOT RELATED OR IS HE ADOPTED BY HER? COMMON GUY, DOCUMENTS SPEAKS FOR YOU IN ACQUIRING A UK VISA. UNLIKE AMERICAN VISA IN WHICH YOUR PHYSICAL APPEARANCE IS REQUIRED.

1 Like

Re: Traveling To Meet My Girlfriend In UK. by stamapro(m): 11:03am On Jan 12, 2023
ersonleads:
she's not that type bro. Shes actually looking for job at the moment. The thing is there's power an energy to achieve a lot of things in two people. This is a babe I seriously wanna get married to. Na she dey urge me to come over sef. I'm asking this question, so I can know where to start from.

Get married first, the first and sane step to take
Re: Traveling To Meet My Girlfriend In UK. by kcdendelo: 11:29am On Jan 12, 2023
sketcherJ:
you people keep saying dependent. Dependent means he won’t be able to work over there right? Or am I wrong? Please enlighten me if I am
Dependent means he will be able to work without restriction.. E.g. if your girlfriend is a student, she is only permitted to work 20hrs per week, but if you are married to her and she brings you over, you will be able to work full time as her dependent pending when she is through with her studies

2 Likes

Re: Traveling To Meet My Girlfriend In UK. by enonche85(m): 11:30am On Jan 12, 2023
ersonleads:
recently, so she doesn't know much

Na to marry her be the fastest and only way you can go and work full time in the UK.

Except you want to go to school too.

1 Like

Re: Traveling To Meet My Girlfriend In UK. by adslipps: 11:49am On Jan 12, 2023
Anonymous1992:
dependent?y’all think dependent applies to everyone.try to consider the relationship between them before claiming for him to be a dependent.they don’t have strong ties.and that’s a big NO for the UK embassy.my opinion though.

If she used his name as her partner when she was applying for her study visa, he can still apply as unmarried partner. Alternatively she can visit home and the guy will do "small thing for her head" snap pictures with family and get marriage certificate from court.
Re: Traveling To Meet My Girlfriend In UK. by vivaciousvivi(f): 12:01pm On Jan 12, 2023
adslipps:

No big deal. She's there on study visa already, gather your documents and apply for dependant visa.
He can't be a Dependant if they are not married

adslipps:

If she used his name as her partner when she was applying for her study visa, he can still apply as unmarried partner. Alternatively she can visit home and the guy will do "small thing for her head" snap pictures with family and get marriage certificate from court.
Visa office in Ikeja require wedding pics from the gate o. Plus marriage certificate is required by the guys in admin inside for submission. Not sure how this will work sha. But that was my experience
Re: Traveling To Meet My Girlfriend In UK. by smart8956: 12:07pm On Jan 12, 2023
Actually life will be more easy for you as she leaves all the bills for you. Yes just 2months.

1 Like

Re: Traveling To Meet My Girlfriend In UK. by zinaunreal(m): 1:56pm On Jan 12, 2023
ArcFresky:

she no lie, but get ready to work and shoulder bills..
like 98% of your earning, naa tax, rent, bills and school fees go chop am...

Abi u think say you no go help am with fees? grin grin grin, make she sharply deport u...

98%? You too lie
Re: Traveling To Meet My Girlfriend In UK. by ArcFresky(m): 6:42am On Jan 13, 2023
zinaunreal:

98%? You too lie

lol, naa experience be the best teacher my guy...
ARe you planning on travelling soon?
bookmark this and come back to testify...

Please bookmark it and reply that you have bookmarked it... I will be following you
Re: Traveling To Meet My Girlfriend In UK. by ArcFresky(m): 6:43am On Jan 13, 2023
ugbarreta:

You lie! Who tell you say 98% of his earnings will go into bills and tax? Kai!! People can talk Wetin dem no know shaa.

You dey UK?
naa your response go determine if I go answer you.
Re: Traveling To Meet My Girlfriend In UK. by ugbarreta(m): 8:45am On Jan 13, 2023
ArcFresky:

You dey UK?
naa your response go determine if I go answer you.
I live in Bristol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Huge Meteor Spotted Burning Up Over Scotland And Northern Ireland (video) / Lagos-Ibadan Railway: An Eyewitness Account Of The Abeokuta Station, Oke Mosan / Russian Jet Crash: Plane Carrying 71 'breaks Up' In Moscow Sky – 'no Survivors'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.