Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,659 members, 7,820,321 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

Traveling To Meet My Girlfriend In UK. - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Traveling To Meet My Girlfriend In UK. (42036 Views)

My Girlfriend Doesn't Want To Get Married To Me Before Traveling Abroad / A Trip With My Girlfriend To Obudu Cattle Ranch (pictures) / The University Graduate Who Got Stranded In Libya While Traveling To Europe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Traveling To Meet My Girlfriend In UK. by Lexusgs430: 9:27pm On Jan 11, 2023
ersonleads:
Boss, I know all these things. Working to shoulder bills isn't a problem. How do we go about it?

Nah so é dey initially sweet to talk ......... Till UK breeze blow ............. cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Traveling To Meet My Girlfriend In UK. by Magnumproperty: 9:27pm On Jan 11, 2023
This is Nairaland forum not Nairaland Travelling Agency. Just kidding.
Anyway be very careful out there and when u get to UK just have it in mind that your relationship with your babe is now 50 50.

2 Likes

Re: Traveling To Meet My Girlfriend In UK. by meobizy(f): 9:27pm On Jan 11, 2023
OP surely lives in a forest since there is no UK embassy his way.
Re: Traveling To Meet My Girlfriend In UK. by TheGift: 9:29pm On Jan 11, 2023
ersonleads:
Hello, please I need to know how to go about going to UK as my girlfriend schools & work there.
I work in a reputable company in Nigeria but also having plans to Japa soon. We are actually planning of me going soon so I can work full time while she schools & work. Please I need una help oooo, cos my babe dey talk say if I dey with her, life go dey more easy over there.

Japa fever. What are you running away from? It is better to be running to something than away from something else. Just like offense is better than defense . Are you being driven by fear of something or by love for something?

Japa is mostly driven by fear not love.

Perfect love casts out fear.

And we have nothing to fear but fear itself.

Think about it

2 Likes

Re: Traveling To Meet My Girlfriend In UK. by JoeNL22(m): 9:30pm On Jan 11, 2023
Tell her about this man below.
For with him, through you & your girlfriend, a better Nigerian Community in the UK is PO'SSIBLE.

1 Like

Re: Traveling To Meet My Girlfriend In UK. by kcdendelo: 9:31pm On Jan 11, 2023
ersonleads:
Hello, please I need to know how to go about going to UK as my girlfriend schools & work there.
I work in a reputable company in Nigeria but also having plans to Japa soon. We are actually planning of me going soon so I can work full time while she schools & work. Please I need una help oooo, cos my babe dey talk say if I dey with her, life go dey more easy over there.
She have to come bck so you can do court wedding because you are now going as a dependant
Re: Traveling To Meet My Girlfriend In UK. by Imustreturn(m): 9:32pm On Jan 11, 2023
ersonleads:
I just hope she's real.

You guys would have gotten married before she left and add you as her dependant during application before she left it would have been supper easy for you now.
Re: Traveling To Meet My Girlfriend In UK. by SocialJustice: 9:35pm On Jan 11, 2023
Process

1 Like

Re: Traveling To Meet My Girlfriend In UK. by juman(m): 9:35pm On Jan 11, 2023
Visit and come back and continue your job here in nigeria.
Dont leave your good job.
You might regret it and cry later if you japa.

Go and visit and see how difficult to make money over there.

4 Likes

Re: Traveling To Meet My Girlfriend In UK. by MatrixCircle: 9:35pm On Jan 11, 2023
ersonleads:
Good plan mutual benefit. Work full time while she works 20hrs/wk term time and full time during holidays. You make about £1200 the least after settling all bills and she makes about £800.
together u have £2000 both left. Put £1200 for her fees and una carry £800 survive until next pay day. Small small she go graduate. Both of you start full time. Calculate how much una fit dey get. Life done start be that as una go get either tier 2 skill worker visa or graduate visa.
Talking from My experience and many others averagely. It can be more but hardly below the stated amount.

12 Likes

Re: Traveling To Meet My Girlfriend In UK. by Isabi4lov: 9:39pm On Jan 11, 2023
Na Japa things dey reign , nobody wan suffer for this country

1 Like

Re: Traveling To Meet My Girlfriend In UK. by alizma: 9:41pm On Jan 11, 2023
ersonleads:
To start with, promise you will tell me the reputable company when you won resign? If yes, join your babe as soon as possible, she is right, things will be soft when you are both together in love.

3 Likes

Re: Traveling To Meet My Girlfriend In UK. by ipobarecriminals: 9:43pm On Jan 11, 2023
cool BON VOYAGE, o da bo,Barka da dare, safe journey, .Help us check in Senator Ekweremadu
Re: Traveling To Meet My Girlfriend In UK. by chris51(f): 9:45pm On Jan 11, 2023
ersonleads:
she's not that type bro. Shes actually looking for job at the moment. The thing is there's power an energy to achieve a lot of things in two people. This is a babe I seriously wanna get married to. Na she dey urge me to come over sef. I'm asking this question, so I can know where to start from.

The most important thing is VISA, then other things will follow.
Good luck

1 Like

Re: Traveling To Meet My Girlfriend In UK. by chris51(f): 9:45pm On Jan 11, 2023
chris51:

The most important thing is VISA, then other things will follow.
Good luck
Re: Traveling To Meet My Girlfriend In UK. by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jan 11, 2023
ersonleads:
recently, so she doesn't know much

That is why she needs you to come and be the man because life ain't easy as she planned. So like someone adviced you, be ready to work and take care of her like an orphan. And you better watch your temperament, else, you may regret why you Japa. All the best.

3 Likes

Re: Traveling To Meet My Girlfriend In UK. by gulfer: 9:48pm On Jan 11, 2023
ersonleads:
Boss, I know all these things. Working to shoulder bills isn't a problem. How do we go about it?
If all naratted the here is true, she'll be your sponsor and I hope you guys did a court certified wedding because that's the only renderable evidence of spousal relationship and nothing like "girlfriend'. If all's in place to assure you of a visa to join her,
then you can start making plans but otherwise, you're on a long thing undecided undecided undecided
Re: Traveling To Meet My Girlfriend In UK. by blackslayer: 9:53pm On Jan 11, 2023
Get a visa!
Re: Traveling To Meet My Girlfriend In UK. by MiaBeer(m): 9:55pm On Jan 11, 2023
ersonleads:
The only advice I can give you is to stay off social media and don’t reveal so much about your plans until you succeed. There are prying eyes even on social media. Be careful!

1 Like

Re: Traveling To Meet My Girlfriend In UK. by sketcherJ(m): 9:55pm On Jan 11, 2023
kcdendelo:
She have to come bck so you can do court wedding because you are now going as a dependant
you people keep saying dependent. Dependent means he won’t be able to work over there right? Or am I wrong? Please enlighten me if I am

1 Like

Re: Traveling To Meet My Girlfriend In UK. by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jan 11, 2023
ersonleads:
if you are not ready don’t go o. Make a budget and plan for at least 6 months rent , feeding and transportation as well as water and light bills , Ask around and know how much it would cost you. Living abroad is not easy .

Again I say IF YOU ARE NOT READY DONT GO BECAUSE IF YOU BROKE SHE GO LEAVE YOU SHARP SHARP. A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE PLOT YOUR GRAPH WELL
Re: Traveling To Meet My Girlfriend In UK. by Maj196(m): 9:56pm On Jan 11, 2023
You better use your head. Make she no go dey control you for their.
Re: Traveling To Meet My Girlfriend In UK. by Jefferyhi86(m): 9:57pm On Jan 11, 2023
Once u just misbehave she will drive u out of the house
Re: Traveling To Meet My Girlfriend In UK. by Zion243(m): 9:58pm On Jan 11, 2023
ersonleads:

Visit Masfit consult.
Re: Traveling To Meet My Girlfriend In UK. by Thortp(m): 10:01pm On Jan 11, 2023
For clarity.
The lady is the MA, while the man is the Dependant.
MA can only do 20hrs, but Dependant can work full time.
sketcherJ:
you people keep saying dependent. Dependent means he won’t be able to work over there right? Or am I wrong? Please enlighten me if I am

1 Like

Re: Traveling To Meet My Girlfriend In UK. by ModCaller: 10:03pm On Jan 11, 2023
ersonleads:
she's not that type bro. Shes actually looking for job at the moment. The thing is there's power an energy to achieve a lot of things in two people. This is a babe I seriously wanna get married to. Na she dey urge me to come over sef. I'm asking this question, so I can know where to start from.

What category of visa is she on?

Check if her visa category allows her to sponsor her fiancé.

If it does, then use it. But you must marry her within a few months of entering UK

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Updates On The New Nigeria Police Clearance Certificate / Huge Meteor Spotted Burning Up Over Scotland And Northern Ireland (video) / Lagos-Ibadan Railway: An Eyewitness Account Of The Abeokuta Station, Oke Mosan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.