Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,639 members, 7,813,123 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:27 AM

Peter Obi: If The Presidency Is By Turn, It Is my Turn As An Igbo Man - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: If The Presidency Is By Turn, It Is my Turn As An Igbo Man (27000 Views)

"They're Not Competent": I Won't Vote Atiku Or Obi If I Weren't Running - Tinubu / I Will Stop Supporting Peter Obi If I See His Picture Inside This Place.(photos) / Your Son Has Returned - Tejuoso Makes U-turn As Buhari Meet Senators In Villa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi: If The Presidency Is By Turn, It Is my Turn As An Igbo Man by gimakon2(m): 7:07am On Jan 10, 2023
fasmukol:
This guy never cease to amaze me.
After investing state money into personal business, you are here claiming you are fiscally disciplined.

Only God knows the person wey do your juju for you, because if your zombie followers know what you did to them when you were governor, they supposed to dey stone you.

But it seems there is no cure for zombiesm.

Abeg, don't stress yourself quoting me because I no dey fight pigs.

Show us proof.
Re: Peter Obi: If The Presidency Is By Turn, It Is my Turn As An Igbo Man by Ododoeye0020(m): 7:08am On Jan 10, 2023
If it's by turn, you should be the last man in the queue.
Re: Peter Obi: If The Presidency Is By Turn, It Is my Turn As An Igbo Man by Richieniit: 7:09am On Jan 10, 2023
Ofunaofu:
What is really happening to nairaland

The Caption says;
My fiscal discipline mistaken for stinginess — Peter Obi

Here is the link;
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/01/my-fiscal-discipline-mistaken-for-stinginess-peter-obi/

But a tribal bigot of a Mod that push it to the front page changed and twist the caption to ;
Peter Obi: If The Presidency Is By Turn, It Is my Turn As An Igbo Man

Seun, what is going on here

Don't mind them.. useless people. I feel this nairaland platform is just the same problem Nigeria is facing. Tribalism and total pure hate will keep clouding their eyes not to see the truth.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: If The Presidency Is By Turn, It Is my Turn As An Igbo Man by gimakon2(m): 7:09am On Jan 10, 2023
id4sho:
Copyright infringement angry.

We will not take it

On another note: He's looking stressed and washed out. Old don dey show for him body, 2023 no b do or die kiss

We day wait brother. Make Tinubu no show Rigging tendencies. Let him Not try it. Osun and Edo will happen again. Let him play free and fair.
Ehen, We day wait.
Re: Peter Obi: If The Presidency Is By Turn, It Is my Turn As An Igbo Man by onuman: 7:09am On Jan 10, 2023
Ofunaofu:

The Caption says;

Here is the link;
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/01/my-fiscal-discipline-mistaken-for-stinginess-peter-obi/

But a tribal bigot of a Mod that push it to the front page changed and twist the caption to ;

"Those bandits are factory workers who are doing nothing.“-----Peter Obi.

This could have been another apt title. True, young man who has a factory job that pays him to feed himself, sustain his rent or mortgage, car and clothing, such a young man will have no business in banditry, kidnapping, or agitation for Biafra or Oduduwa Republic.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: If The Presidency Is By Turn, It Is my Turn As An Igbo Man by gimakon2(m): 7:10am On Jan 10, 2023
Jesuschristus:
Peter obi can't win its getting clearer by the day
No worries bro. We day wait.
Re: Peter Obi: If The Presidency Is By Turn, It Is my Turn As An Igbo Man by babz11(m): 7:10am On Jan 10, 2023
See entitlement, thank God say na by vote
Let the best candidate win
Re: Peter Obi: If The Presidency Is By Turn, It Is my Turn As An Igbo Man by Mandate2023: 7:11am On Jan 10, 2023
Wali84:
in which country

Pls stop engaging that oloriburuku....na werey he be just ignore the clown, everyone knows obi was a failure as governor......the lagos they all run to nw is the hand work of tinubu so by that we know who is better
Re: Peter Obi: If The Presidency Is By Turn, It Is my Turn As An Igbo Man by CSTRR: 7:11am On Jan 10, 2023
Exactly..

If you are using competence, then he is the best.

If you are using Emi lokan mathematics, then it is his turn
Re: Peter Obi: If The Presidency Is By Turn, It Is my Turn As An Igbo Man by CSTRR: 7:12am On Jan 10, 2023
babz11:
See entitlement, thank God say na by vote
Let the best candidate win
Its not entitlement.

Obi has never been a fan of turn by turn politics.

He is only addressing those that are experts in Emi lokan politics.

Obi has always campaigned on merit always.
Re: Peter Obi: If The Presidency Is By Turn, It Is my Turn As An Igbo Man by CSTRR: 7:14am On Jan 10, 2023
It was Peter obi that said "don't vote for me because I am an Igbo man, vote for me because I am the best candidate in the race".

That is the real nature of the man.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: If The Presidency Is By Turn, It Is my Turn As An Igbo Man by onuman: 7:15am On Jan 10, 2023
At times, one laughs at the acts of Nigeria armed forces fighting bandits, agitators for Biafra or Oduduwa, but no provision of jobs by government for the bandits and agitators.
Continuing, the armed forces may have to kill most of Nigeria as time goes on, with the political status quo remaining.
Re: Peter Obi: If The Presidency Is By Turn, It Is my Turn As An Igbo Man by israelmao(m): 7:19am On Jan 10, 2023
Those who have been held spellbound and bewitched by bad and corrupt leaders will never stop in singing their praises even if they are dying under misrule of bad leadership.
Re: Peter Obi: If The Presidency Is By Turn, It Is my Turn As An Igbo Man by phranklyn92(m): 7:19am On Jan 10, 2023
id4sho:
Copyright infringement angry.

We will not take it.

On another note: He's looking stressed and washed out. Old don dey show for him body, 2023 no b do or die kiss
Really?

And youth dey show for Tinubu body?

SMH
Re: Peter Obi: If The Presidency Is By Turn, It Is my Turn As An Igbo Man by Safyqueen: 7:19am On Jan 10, 2023
fasmukol:
After investing state money into personal business, you are here claiming you are fiscally disciplined.

Only God knows the person wey do your juju for you, because if your zombie followers know what you did to them when you were governor, they supposed to dey stone you.

The juju is nothing but religious bigotry. The christain politicians who believe they are locked out of the presidency equation in APC and PDP are the one hyping this failure called Obi.
If it is Igbo's turn, is Obi the best Igbo man that could manage the polarisation, fragility and complexities of this country as we found ourselves now? Hell no.

He is just wasting his time. Politics is not about sentiment but interests.

If you want to cross the river of politics easily, build bridges. Start on time and ahead. Obi is however late. The rivers are too many and his people are not helping him build enough bridges but rather destroying few ones other people are helping him to build. Quite pathetic.

Tinubu is old and fragile health-wise but the man and his people has built bridges across the rivers (complexities) of this country hence the reason he meander easily across them.

Atiku has no chance rather because majority of the present northern governors have stick to their 'power must move down' position.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: If The Presidency Is By Turn, It Is my Turn As An Igbo Man by stano2(m): 7:23am On Jan 10, 2023
Wickedfact:
Finally, he has stolen the Emilokan line. No wonder he waited for Tinubu to release manifesto so he could copy.

Obi is a daft copycat bereft of ideas and lacking in integrity.

Meanwhile, since those demented twins Psquare performed in front of empty plastic chairs in PH, I've never seen them in any of Obi's rally again. They collected their own disgrace and other Obidogs will collect theirs in February.
You and the mod that put out this caption are sick

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: If The Presidency Is By Turn, It Is my Turn As An Igbo Man by idrisaleo1: 7:24am On Jan 10, 2023
Skty:
Urchins go wet for this post. Yes it's the turn of Obi, it's the turn of the East. We have 3 major tribes and the East hasn't done their turn

And the other tribes are half as important? Like a Yoruba man is more Nigerian than an Itsekiri man? This is bullshit coming from a leader that's supposed to be fair to all. Igbo's turn? No, it's the turn of any competent Nigerian.
Re: Peter Obi: If The Presidency Is By Turn, It Is my Turn As An Igbo Man by darthv: 7:26am On Jan 10, 2023
Chelseanababa:
Biafra president... As a Yoruba Christian, i'm BATified. Jagaban lokan

https://saharareporters.com/2023/01/06/apcs-muslim-muslim-ticket-call-jihad-shows-supremacy-islam-nigeria-kano-preacher-auwal

Looser a Chelsea fan, a Yoruba Moslem(second fiddle Muslim) and a ti.limb.u fan.
Re: Peter Obi: If The Presidency Is By Turn, It Is my Turn As An Igbo Man by Jamboiempire: 7:30am On Jan 10, 2023
See this fool u calling Rochas in this even senator uzodimma is obvious u re not from the east @all so keep the Bleep up.
Atarakpa:
Who are you to say if is by turn is you. What will Rochas and uzodimma say
?
Re: Peter Obi: If The Presidency Is By Turn, It Is my Turn As An Igbo Man by theredaddy: 7:30am On Jan 10, 2023
SpecialAdviser:
That's for sure. Unfortunately Nigerians can really be terrible.

Same people praying for a better country. Same people hailing corrupt politicians throwing stolen money at them. Same people taunting good politicians who refuse to steal their money. They even go as much as discussing good politicians who refuse to steal enough as failed politicians because they could not become flamboyantly rich after holding an exalted position.

But you painfully drive bad roads everyday. you fear for your live being cut short everyday. You queue long hours to buy fuel at N400 per liter. You pray to JAPA from your fatherland.

We Nigerians should change our mentality.
A vote for Obi is a vote for a better future.
Those who taunt Obi for not throwing money around are pure EVIL.

Note: The subject of this story was changed by the moderator. Initial subject " Obi said they mistake his strictness to stingyness"

Those peculiar attributes Peter Obi is trying so hard to sell to Nigerians is rather tew late, cos those are the same qualities Nigerians saw in Buhari that made them voted for change

The CHANGE apc sold to us was all about, Prudency, Saving, anti corruption and we thot with a Former Military man as the head, everyone will fall in line buh how did all that permutation panned out ...

So can someone educate Peter Obi leadership in a real world is not about being a saint but rather what the country need is someone with forsight & the ability to build a system that can curb the excesses of Nigerians.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: If The Presidency Is By Turn, It Is my Turn As An Igbo Man by SAMJAY7: 7:32am On Jan 10, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
You performed excellently well for your people as governor and I trust you will lead Nigeria to the path of prosperity for all

God bless the federal republic of Nigeria

On your mandate we stand sir
inferiority complex is a big disaster truly

The same Photoshop PVC you and your fellow demented obingo are displaying on Seun platform like mumu grin

Defeat is already right in front of you obingo already. Una go embrace am next month
Re: Peter Obi: If The Presidency Is By Turn, It Is my Turn As An Igbo Man by Gopkk(m): 7:34am On Jan 10, 2023
Ofunaofu:

The Caption says;

Here is the link;

Oga ,Calm down ...As big as Nigerian is there is just only one Discussion Forum ,The Largest with no other one to Match up with it .

No Competitor ,Other ones are not Serious ,Once you register in one that normally come on here to advertise there own you see fake views of more thab 200,They are not ready .

In every Field there are Competitors .in Telecomminication ,There are Mtn ,9 mobile ,Airtell,Glo etc but forum no viable one .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: If The Presidency Is By Turn, It Is my Turn As An Igbo Man by oneMalik: 7:37am On Jan 10, 2023
So it's your turn too ?

Abi ?

You ain't serious at all !
Re: Peter Obi: If The Presidency Is By Turn, It Is my Turn As An Igbo Man by anyilalaz: 7:38am On Jan 10, 2023
fasmukol:

On different fora, he has repeatedly said and challenge all if you see any where one kobo of state fund is diverted to his, family memebers or close allies account come out and say it and I will stop campaigning. Till date, not even the BABA BAT, AKA Blublubalaba can come forward but that OBI is stingy.
What Nigeria needs is someone with track records fiscal discipline.
Re: Peter Obi: If The Presidency Is By Turn, It Is my Turn As An Igbo Man by harmony75: 7:39am On Jan 10, 2023
Yes Sir victory is sure Sir �
Re: Peter Obi: If The Presidency Is By Turn, It Is my Turn As An Igbo Man by Optmus(m): 7:39am On Jan 10, 2023
Ofunaofu:

The Caption says;

Here is the link;

Wait ooo!

You posted something and a mod changed the title?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: If The Presidency Is By Turn, It Is my Turn As An Igbo Man by Ikpaitid: 7:40am On Jan 10, 2023
It's Obi's turn to contest for Biafran presidency not Nigerian presidency.
You can't be IPOB and contest for Nigerian presidency, the IPOB goat should be disqualified.
Re: Peter Obi: If The Presidency Is By Turn, It Is my Turn As An Igbo Man by stuffs2002: 7:42am On Jan 10, 2023
Skty:
Urchins go wet for this post. Yes it's the turn of Obi, it's the turn of the East. We have 3 major tribes and the East hasn't done their turn

It can never be the turn of SE for the following reasons.

1) SE are a minority in Nigeria
2) SE always behave and act with HATRED and BITTERNESS for Nigeria and Nigerians
3) SE always insult northerners for quota system but now want to be president through quota system. isn't that hypocrisy
Re: Peter Obi: If The Presidency Is By Turn, It Is my Turn As An Igbo Man by HeroicMeastro: 7:42am On Jan 10, 2023
Re: Peter Obi: If The Presidency Is By Turn, It Is my Turn As An Igbo Man by akseph1: 7:43am On Jan 10, 2023
Wickedfact:
Finally, he has stolen the Emilokan line. No wonder he waited for Tinubu to release manifesto so he could copy.

Obi is a daft copycat bereft of ideas and lacking in integrity.

Meanwhile, since those demented twins Psquare performed in front of empty plastic chairs in PH, I've never seen them in any of Obi's rally again. They collected their own disgrace and other Obidogs will collect theirs in February.
Ha! Is this why you called yourself wicked fact?
Can you please remove politics and let's get it right? Please I am begging you. Tinubu is a good candidate and I don't doubt this but for his health and age, we need a vibrant leader. Please vote for our future. The value of our naira is nothing to write about. Please vote a strong and agile leader. Please
Re: Peter Obi: If The Presidency Is By Turn, It Is my Turn As An Igbo Man by Britishpea: 7:44am On Jan 10, 2023
He didn’t even say it is the turn of the Igbo. Lol desperate man. Thought he castigated Tinubu for saying it is his turn. Now it is Obis turn. Who go hand over Nigeria to a clown.

You should go and lead Biafra Mr. man. Your Igbo elites don’t even want you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ike Ekweremadu And Makarfi Return To Abuja / Pictures As Enugu International Conference Centre Nears Completion / GRV: A Lagos Original For Inclusiveness, Not Division (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.