Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,264 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

Someone From United States Gave Me His Crypto Acct. How Real? (Screenshots) - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Someone From United States Gave Me His Crypto Acct. How Real? (Screenshots) (41749 Views)

My Boss At Work Gave Me Iphone X / FTS 2020 MOD Apk+OBB+Data with January Transfer, Real face & Kits (Screenshots) / Whatsapp To Introduce "Admin Super Powers" On Its Next Update (screenshots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Someone From United States Gave Me His Crypto Acct. How Real? (Screenshots) by jamesdaquino: 4:59pm On Jan 10, 2023
https://www.leparlournyc.com/
At Le Parlour, we give distinctly customized laser skin renewal as well as laser hair removal treatments. All delivered in an exclusive match setting by the finest qualified aestheticians and aesthetic laser energy platforms offered. Come in for an examination to experience our elevated method to customer treatment as well as start your improvement.
Re: Someone From United States Gave Me His Crypto Acct. How Real? (Screenshots) by Emmanuel909090: 5:38pm On Jan 10, 2023
Only smart people will know the reason why you posted this.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Someone From United States Gave Me His Crypto Acct. How Real? (Screenshots) by jamesalex241993: 5:39pm On Jan 10, 2023
Buy DNP, DNP 2 4 Dinitrophenol | Bestdnpshop.com
Buy DNP Online, DNP 2 4 Dinitrophenol for sale, DNP, What foods and supplements should I take during a DNP cycle, Bestdnpshop.com
buy diet pills, buy weight loss supplement, Buy weight loss supplements online, DNP fat burner buy online Dnp fat burner side effects Dnp weight loss pills for sale, Weight loss weight Loss Weight,

Text / Call Now: +1 937 601-3401

WhatsApp Us: +1 (213) 290-6853

Re: Someone From United States Gave Me His Crypto Acct. How Real? (Screenshots) by benefitzte: 6:23pm On Jan 10, 2023
TermuxDarkWeb:

But everything here looks real. I don't understand

American system making mistake in English language right?
Your "withdraw" instead of withdrawal

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Someone From United States Gave Me His Crypto Acct. How Real? (Screenshots) by Verifiedtrader(m): 6:42pm On Jan 10, 2023
U wan buy Ferrari Porsche.
Barawo grin grin
Get your T-Mobile esim from me.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Someone From United States Gave Me His Crypto Acct. How Real? (Screenshots) by nazicartel(m): 8:36pm On Jan 10, 2023
OhGeeBee:
That's your fellow Nigerian bro.
Scam.
that's a scammer. Saying his fellow Nigerian means you don't know about Ghanaians, Beninois, indian etc

11 Likes

Re: Someone From United States Gave Me His Crypto Acct. How Real? (Screenshots) by OhGeeBee: 8:38pm On Jan 10, 2023
nazicartel:
that's a scammer. Saying his fellow Nigerian means you don't know about Ghanaians, Beninois, indian etc
Indians, Beninois etc have access to his whatsapp number?
Re: Someone From United States Gave Me His Crypto Acct. How Real? (Screenshots) by nazicartel(m): 8:42pm On Jan 10, 2023
OhGeeBee:

Indians, Beninois etc have access to his whatsapp number?
did he write WhatsApp or Twitter ?

6 Likes

Re: Someone From United States Gave Me His Crypto Acct. How Real? (Screenshots) by ruggedtimi(m): 9:01pm On Jan 10, 2023
TermuxDarkWeb:

oya Try to withdraw am

3 Likes

Re: Someone From United States Gave Me His Crypto Acct. How Real? (Screenshots) by SodiumValproate: 9:02pm On Jan 10, 2023
TermuxDarkWeb:

We thought by 2023 you will aquire sense.

We are disappointed that sense is far from you. cry

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Someone From United States Gave Me His Crypto Acct. How Real? (Screenshots) by SodiumValproate: 9:04pm On Jan 10, 2023
Collins4u1:

the fact that you dey answer TermuxDarkWeb come dey fumble here dey vex me.
Na now I see the name well sef grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Someone From United States Gave Me His Crypto Acct. How Real? (Screenshots) by Meandmycrew(f): 9:05pm On Jan 10, 2023
Scam its common on twitter

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Someone From United States Gave Me His Crypto Acct. How Real? (Screenshots) by OhGeeBee: 10:39pm On Jan 10, 2023
nazicartel:
did he write WhatsApp or Twitter ?
Okay then.
Someone sent me this exact message on Whatsapp

1 Like

Re: Someone From United States Gave Me His Crypto Acct. How Real? (Screenshots) by nazicartel(m): 10:52pm On Jan 10, 2023
OhGeeBee:

Okay then.
Someone sent me this exact message on Whatsapp
okay... Getting your number isn't hard though. You're in some groups on WhatsApp nah
Re: Someone From United States Gave Me His Crypto Acct. How Real? (Screenshots) by Ekkhann(m): 11:17pm On Jan 10, 2023
DaBullIT:

I Don begin dey suspect say na him gaan gaan get the page, he just Wan know if the thing look legit

Seriously how will your username have dark web in it, literally and you don't know shit

And to add my small contribution to what you're saying..
Isn't it a funny little coincidence that the avatar on that crypto page had to start with the same letter T as his moniker here??

8 Likes

Re: Someone From United States Gave Me His Crypto Acct. How Real? (Screenshots) by stanvesco(m): 11:33pm On Jan 10, 2023
TermuxDarkWeb:

Cc dominique Seun Nlfpmod

When U try using the trade key....

Dey will ask U to open Ur own account...

Deposit 50 dollars or more

Dey will get the fifty dollars and Ur card details

Fiaaaaam

All d money in Ur account would *naniyi*

Loss forever

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Someone From United States Gave Me His Crypto Acct. How Real? (Screenshots) by Greatdand007(m): 11:51pm On Jan 10, 2023
TermuxDarkWeb:

Please can you give me the details I wan use am for my white head
Re: Someone From United States Gave Me His Crypto Acct. How Real? (Screenshots) by dochenaj: 2:50am On Jan 11, 2023
So someone gave you a BTC account worth billions and you believe it.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Someone From United States Gave Me His Crypto Acct. How Real? (Screenshots) by zacwale(m): 2:58am On Jan 11, 2023
TermuxDarkWeb:

Your village ppl av get you... If you try to use dat account
Re: Someone From United States Gave Me His Crypto Acct. How Real? (Screenshots) by onilanre(m): 3:42am On Jan 11, 2023
OhGeeBee:

That account details was not sent to you by mistake. As it is, you can't withdraw a dime. If you attempt withdrawal it'll ask for withdrawal pin and to get that you'll pay and if you end up paying...

so pe o ti lo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Someone From United States Gave Me His Crypto Acct. How Real? (Screenshots) by Moneyboyz: 7:01am On Jan 11, 2023
Scam, ordinary Google search would have revealed it's false. Try withdraw and it will tell you to deposit first.

2 Likes

Re: Someone From United States Gave Me His Crypto Acct. How Real? (Screenshots) by Moneyboyz: 7:03am On Jan 11, 2023
TermuxDarkWeb:

Them dey tell you now you no wan hear, try your luck, we will be here to hear the aftermath.

2 Likes

Re: Someone From United States Gave Me His Crypto Acct. How Real? (Screenshots) by SLIDEwaxie(m): 9:42am On Jan 11, 2023
TermuxDarkWeb:

should I explain to you? grin
Re: Someone From United States Gave Me His Crypto Acct. How Real? (Screenshots) by LordEclipse: 9:42am On Jan 11, 2023
[quote author=TermuxDarkWeb post=119893465][/quote]..
Lol.. That's Chibuzor from United States of Aba.. run oo

1 Like

Re: Someone From United States Gave Me His Crypto Acct. How Real? (Screenshots) by Nobody: 9:43am On Jan 11, 2023
Collins4u1:

the fact that you dey answer TermuxDarkWeb come dey fumble here dey vex me.
lol I swear him dey reason like proper novice for IT
Re: Someone From United States Gave Me His Crypto Acct. How Real? (Screenshots) by fridayking(m): 9:43am On Jan 11, 2023
Na them be that.. Run oooo
Re: Someone From United States Gave Me His Crypto Acct. How Real? (Screenshots) by GeneralPula: 9:44am On Jan 11, 2023
[quote author=TermuxDarkWeb post=119893465][/quote]

It’s fake..

Even the money inside is fake, not real money..

I guess he was going to ask you for help. Something tells me he will soon ask you for some money..
Re: Someone From United States Gave Me His Crypto Acct. How Real? (Screenshots) by TheboyGhost(m): 9:44am On Jan 11, 2023
[quote author=TermuxDarkWeb post=119893465][/quote]

VIP upgrade? grin grin

It's fine ooh...

Just be careful and don't give Shi Shi to nobody abeg
Re: Someone From United States Gave Me His Crypto Acct. How Real? (Screenshots) by Prodadd(m): 9:44am On Jan 11, 2023
[quote author=TermuxDarkWeb post=119893465][/quote]the individual that gave you this is from u UAR.
Re: Someone From United States Gave Me His Crypto Acct. How Real? (Screenshots) by chatinent: 9:45am On Jan 11, 2023
It's a con job.

I am aware that you have made numerous attempts, motivated solely by greed, to remove the coins you can see. Well, you can't. Once you give it a try, they will ask you to upgrade your account to one that has a maximum coin withdrawal limit. The avarice in you wants to go for the millions, but you have no idea that you are about to be scammed again.

Your common sense didn't bother to ask you why someone would have so much and require the assistance of another person—a complete stranger online—to manage it. Lol.

Many people fall victim to con artists because they are motivated by greed.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tecno F9 (phantom A2) Android Phone / Remember This Recharge Card / Court Awards N5m To Airtel Customer Who Dragged Them To Court Over Messages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.