Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

Someone From United States Gave Me His Crypto Acct. How Real? (Screenshots) - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Someone From United States Gave Me His Crypto Acct. How Real? (Screenshots) (41743 Views)

My Boss At Work Gave Me Iphone X / FTS 2020 MOD Apk+OBB+Data with January Transfer, Real face & Kits (Screenshots) / Whatsapp To Introduce "Admin Super Powers" On Its Next Update (screenshots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Someone From United States Gave Me His Crypto Acct. How Real? (Screenshots) by unbiased2021: 9:45am On Jan 11, 2023
[quote author=TermuxDarkWeb post=119893465][/quote]

Thanks for the update . Others are learning from the post on how to move to crypto scam

1 Like

Re: Someone From United States Gave Me His Crypto Acct. How Real? (Screenshots) by Isabi4lov: 9:45am On Jan 11, 2023
Nobody will tell you his or her sources of income especially in Nigeria, if the shit is real he won't disclose that to you .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Someone From United States Gave Me His Crypto Acct. How Real? (Screenshots) by billyG(m): 9:46am On Jan 11, 2023
Coolestguy2023:
I got same about 3 months back. To withdraw, i need a secret key and the account have more than 1 million dollar. I don't knoq what to do till date about this.
$1m?They just want to give you unnecessary hbp.
Re: Someone From United States Gave Me His Crypto Acct. How Real? (Screenshots) by WorkSmartEdu: 9:47am On Jan 11, 2023
BTC1217.com? grin cheesy cheesy grin grin Be like them never flog you identity theft before and malware. Don't come back and tell us they hacked into your phone or Whatsapp oo. Na greedy people scammers dey get. Manage btc account my foot! Shey you dey whine me ni

5 Likes

Re: Someone From United States Gave Me His Crypto Acct. How Real? (Screenshots) by Sammy5413(m): 9:47am On Jan 11, 2023
You have been receiving what?
Re: Someone From United States Gave Me His Crypto Acct. How Real? (Screenshots) by ogunsbanjul(m): 9:47am On Jan 11, 2023
The person who sent this crypto to you, did it here in Ariaria in Abia state claiming is USA. I pity you

1 Like

Re: Someone From United States Gave Me His Crypto Acct. How Real? (Screenshots) by leisuretym: 9:47am On Jan 11, 2023
TermuxDarkWeb:

But everything here looks real. I don't understand

Nigerianglish all over , smell it, sense it
Re: Someone From United States Gave Me His Crypto Acct. How Real? (Screenshots) by Youngsage: 9:47am On Jan 11, 2023
TermuxDarkWeb:

Thank you, then how can one get a legit online deal. Am using a good phone. Can you be of help? Even if it's website or blogging pls

I'm willing to share with you a legit online business where you can make minimum of $5 - $10 every single day. And yes, you can use your phone. PM me if you're interested.
Re: Someone From United States Gave Me His Crypto Acct. How Real? (Screenshots) by Emola12(m): 9:47am On Jan 11, 2023
Oga try to find the trade key abeg dis year nah ur year God don answer ur prayer no let anybody to confuse you abeg they are all devil buh if you do am successfully abeg remember me ooo I dey suffer ooo
Re: Someone From United States Gave Me His Crypto Acct. How Real? (Screenshots) by Sammy5413(m): 9:48am On Jan 11, 2023
I see online banking part 2

1 Like

Re: Someone From United States Gave Me His Crypto Acct. How Real? (Screenshots) by ubev01(m): 9:49am On Jan 11, 2023
[quote author=TermuxDarkWeb post=119893465][/quote] tell the person to give his binance account details, not some foolish website.
And if i were you, i will format that phone to avoid phishing.
Re: Someone From United States Gave Me His Crypto Acct. How Real? (Screenshots) by Nobody: 9:49am On Jan 11, 2023
LMAO!

But human beings are funny o!

Come OP, how can you in your right senses, as the very mature adult male that you are, with a dangling scrotal sac and beards in all pubic regions, even believe that someone somewhere will gift you a BTC wallet with such a humongous amount in today's economy, where the entire world is facing financial crisis of various dimensions?

As in, are you one of those who grew up believing that nonsense biblical story about mannar falling from heaven? To even think you had the audacity to believe this is authentic and went ahead to open a nairaland thread asking for assistance to benefit from imaginary funds you didn't work for or earn, is not just hilarious but goes a long way to show how greedy a person you are.

Chai!

6 Likes

Re: Someone From United States Gave Me His Crypto Acct. How Real? (Screenshots) by elipheleh(m): 9:50am On Jan 11, 2023
[quote author=TermuxDarkWeb post=119893465][/quote]

OP, kindly paste the username and password of that fake account here. Let me dig deep int ok the matter. I'll let you know what I find out.
Re: Someone From United States Gave Me His Crypto Acct. How Real? (Screenshots) by Kobicove(m): 9:51am On Jan 11, 2023
Collins4u1:

the fact that you dey answer TermuxDarkWeb come dey fumble here dey vex me.

Don't be surprised if the guy is also a scammer himself and he only asked the question here so he can get some new ideas on how to improve his scam business grin

6 Likes

Re: Someone From United States Gave Me His Crypto Acct. How Real? (Screenshots) by Revolva(m): 9:52am On Jan 11, 2023
its all SCAM.....they wil give u but u cant withdraw it..then they will give u task to start doing....which it will make u fund the account which they will tell u to create to make u believe its real...

omo u go load usdt taya to a point that u wont withdraw again....when the money to withdraw is getting bigger
Re: Someone From United States Gave Me His Crypto Acct. How Real? (Screenshots) by kefman(m): 9:52am On Jan 11, 2023
If you're really managing the account, then your privilege should include ability to withdraw funds. For me, that is just a platform, not an exchange or wallet account. If for any reason you can't withdraw then you're a manager in futility.
Re: Someone From United States Gave Me His Crypto Acct. How Real? (Screenshots) by Goodbadbowy419: 9:53am On Jan 11, 2023
About to get red for Op grin grin
Re: Someone From United States Gave Me His Crypto Acct. How Real? (Screenshots) by kingPhidel(m): 9:53am On Jan 11, 2023
Same infor in my tweeter dm but I ignored it months ago. I suspected phishing

Re: Someone From United States Gave Me His Crypto Acct. How Real? (Screenshots) by Myself2(m): 9:53am On Jan 11, 2023
iHateFraudsters:
See the URL sef.

btc1217.com

Stinks from a mile away.

You got it

1 Like

Re: Someone From United States Gave Me His Crypto Acct. How Real? (Screenshots) by BewareOf419: 9:54am On Jan 11, 2023
TermuxDarkWeb wow God don pick ur call, you don hammer big time, I'm so happy for you.. You're now a billionaire, congratulations my guy

Spend money as you like my guy, God don butter ur bread enjoy urself

1 Like

Re: Someone From United States Gave Me His Crypto Acct. How Real? (Screenshots) by Waterysperm: 9:55am On Jan 11, 2023
Youngsage:

I'm willing to share with you a legit online business where you can make minimum of $5 - $10 every single day. And yes, you can use your phone. PM me if you're interested.
Drop your Email address Bro
Re: Someone From United States Gave Me His Crypto Acct. How Real? (Screenshots) by Scamburster(m): 9:56am On Jan 11, 2023
Youngsage:

How?
Re: Someone From United States Gave Me His Crypto Acct. How Real? (Screenshots) by drlateef: 9:58am On Jan 11, 2023
TermuxDarkWeb:

Nigerians have now moved from yahoo yahoo to crypto fraud. They will set up the best website you can imagine.

3 Likes

Re: Someone From United States Gave Me His Crypto Acct. How Real? (Screenshots) by Scamburster(m): 9:58am On Jan 11, 2023
Revolva:
its all SCAM.....they wil give u but u cant withdraw it..then they will give u task to start doing....which it will make u fund the account which they will tell u to create to make u believe its real...

omo u go load usdt taya to a point that u wont withdraw again....when the money to withdraw is getting bigger
Lol, you knew them.

1 Like

Re: Someone From United States Gave Me His Crypto Acct. How Real? (Screenshots) by DaveHarry(m): 9:59am On Jan 11, 2023
u b newbie 4 d crypto tins. It's a sham scam

1 Like

Re: Someone From United States Gave Me His Crypto Acct. How Real? (Screenshots) by kingPhidel(m): 10:00am On Jan 11, 2023
grin ;DThey said manage but you na withdrawal you want. See life

3 Likes

Re: Someone From United States Gave Me His Crypto Acct. How Real? (Screenshots) by Agent17th: 10:01am On Jan 11, 2023
TermuxDarkWeb:

Was sent the same thing. Ignore bro. Na scam
Re: Someone From United States Gave Me His Crypto Acct. How Real? (Screenshots) by DaveHarry(m): 10:01am On Jan 11, 2023
Nigerian scammers don't have character and decency; you will scam d white man/woman, you will still scam ur own brothers and sisters. Greed of d highest curriculum!

2 Likes

Re: Someone From United States Gave Me His Crypto Acct. How Real? (Screenshots) by digitalmonster(m): 10:03am On Jan 11, 2023
TermuxDarkWeb:

Thank you, then how can one get a legit online deal. Am using a good phone. Can you be of help? Even if it's website or blogging pls

Do CPA/Affiliate marketing... Your Financial life will change forever... This is a solid online business that can make you a millionaire overnight.. Don't believe me, do a little research on it...

In case you're in...I have a brand new CPA/Affiliate mentorship training course I just concluded.. Send me a WhatsApp or telegram message, we would talk more on it...also you can check some of my thread on this
Re: Someone From United States Gave Me His Crypto Acct. How Real? (Screenshots) by Adekunbimichael: 10:03am On Jan 11, 2023
How far bro, can we talk pls? Drop your WhatsApp contact pls..
Coolestguy2023:
I got same about 3 months back. To withdraw, i need a secret key and the account have more than 1 million dollar. I don't knoq what to do till date about this.
Re: Someone From United States Gave Me His Crypto Acct. How Real? (Screenshots) by Ten06(m): 10:04am On Jan 11, 2023
You are more or less like someone they dig grave for and you are about to walk into it with your 2 eyes wide open. Continue
Re: Someone From United States Gave Me His Crypto Acct. How Real? (Screenshots) by Greenscientist: 10:04am On Jan 11, 2023
Verifiedtrader:
U wan buy Ferrari Porsche.
Barawo grin grin
Get your T-Mobile esim from me.

How much?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tecno F9 (phantom A2) Android Phone / Remember This Recharge Card / Court Awards N5m To Airtel Customer Who Dragged Them To Court Over Messages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.