Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,657 members, 7,820,291 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

Someone From United States Gave Me His Crypto Acct. How Real? (Screenshots) - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Someone From United States Gave Me His Crypto Acct. How Real? (Screenshots) (41833 Views)

My Boss At Work Gave Me Iphone X / FTS 2020 MOD Apk+OBB+Data with January Transfer, Real face & Kits (Screenshots) / Whatsapp To Introduce "Admin Super Powers" On Its Next Update (screenshots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Someone From United States Gave Me His Crypto Acct. How Real? (Screenshots) by Etetedet: 10:06am On Jan 11, 2023
Oga it's scam. Not just scam. Your system has just been infected with a virus. So be careful with the information you have . I have been there and my PC was infected
TermuxDarkWeb:

But everything here looks real. I don't understand

1 Like

Re: Someone From United States Gave Me His Crypto Acct. How Real? (Screenshots) by mightyleks(m): 10:06am On Jan 11, 2023
TermuxDarkWeb:

Thank you, then how can one get a legit online deal. Am using a good phone. Can you be of help? Even if it's website or blogging pls

Join MetaOcean.... My WhatsApp is below or search for my thread on Nairaland

https://www.nairaland.com/7503325/make-4-daily-metaocean-2023/1
Re: Someone From United States Gave Me His Crypto Acct. How Real? (Screenshots) by HardMirror(m): 10:06am On Jan 11, 2023
TermuxDarkWeb:

jesus how dumb are you? First thing to always query is the url. What site is bit1217.com cant you see? That site is a spoof. Which company is using that site as an exchange? Jesus! Greed has blinded you

1 Like

Re: Someone From United States Gave Me His Crypto Acct. How Real? (Screenshots) by arewaboy01(m): 10:07am On Jan 11, 2023
[quote author=TermuxDarkWeb post=119893465][/quote] …run bro . Run !!!lost $3k to this late last year
Re: Someone From United States Gave Me His Crypto Acct. How Real? (Screenshots) by Coolestguy2023: 10:10am On Jan 11, 2023
Adekunbimichael:
How far bro, can we talk pls? Drop your WhatsApp contact pls..

Reply my mail.
Re: Someone From United States Gave Me His Crypto Acct. How Real? (Screenshots) by fof1: 10:11am On Jan 11, 2023
[quote author=TermuxDarkWeb post=119893465][/quote]

This is to Lure You truly. It is Only a Greedy Fellow that will Fall Mungu to Scammers. Just Disregard them and Face Ur Challenges, Pls. This is just Distractions and FRAUDSTERS on the Net... imagine the Huge Sum they have Succeeded in Attracting to their Wallet,Pls A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE...
Re: Someone From United States Gave Me His Crypto Acct. How Real? (Screenshots) by paradigmshift(m): 10:13am On Jan 11, 2023
credodc202:
Wetin we take chop 2019-2020 grin grin
show me the work... I need am. Can I dm
Re: Someone From United States Gave Me His Crypto Acct. How Real? (Screenshots) by Solitechworld(m): 10:14am On Jan 11, 2023
Lol... scam
Re: Someone From United States Gave Me His Crypto Acct. How Real? (Screenshots) by paradigmshift(m): 10:14am On Jan 11, 2023
blingxx:
Something wey don cast when boys still dey chop benefit grin grin my friend wey use this tin chop na loader for Dubai now
I need d update
Re: Someone From United States Gave Me His Crypto Acct. How Real? (Screenshots) by Freemasonry: 10:15am On Jan 11, 2023
This thread was inspired by greed,
Op wan make millions overnight grin
Re: Someone From United States Gave Me His Crypto Acct. How Real? (Screenshots) by sleekflow(m): 10:15am On Jan 11, 2023
This has happened to me before bro.
It is nothing but pure scam

Be careful, be wise...
Re: Someone From United States Gave Me His Crypto Acct. How Real? (Screenshots) by HardMirror(m): 10:16am On Jan 11, 2023
arewaboy01:
…run bro . Run !!!lost $3k to this late last year
god catch u. So happy. Hope you learned your lesson. Next time always ask your self this question. WHY? Why would anyone offer you free money. Why did they choose you why are they asking you for money why are they using the medium being used?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Someone From United States Gave Me His Crypto Acct. How Real? (Screenshots) by Olam09(m): 10:17am On Jan 11, 2023
[quote author=TermuxDarkWeb post=119893465][/quote]

Ode this is flash account dem go use am dupe you!
Re: Someone From United States Gave Me His Crypto Acct. How Real? (Screenshots) by Olam09(m): 10:17am On Jan 11, 2023
TermuxDarkWeb:

Ode this is flash account dem go use am dupe you!
Re: Someone From United States Gave Me His Crypto Acct. How Real? (Screenshots) by BigCowHornn: 10:20am On Jan 11, 2023
TermuxDarkWeb:

Thank you, then how can one get a legit online deal. Am using a good phone. Can you be of help? Even if it's website or blogging pls

It's just human nature
Re: Someone From United States Gave Me His Crypto Acct. How Real? (Screenshots) by kingsceemark(m): 10:21am On Jan 11, 2023
TermuxDarkWeb:

70 years old man, run run

1 Like

Re: Someone From United States Gave Me His Crypto Acct. How Real? (Screenshots) by damiloladuke: 10:21am On Jan 11, 2023
BABY CRYPTO BOYS
Re: Someone From United States Gave Me His Crypto Acct. How Real? (Screenshots) by Youngsage: 10:22am On Jan 11, 2023
Waterysperm:

Drop your Email address Bro

Oh I think I got a pm from you already. Replied bro. Don't want to drop it here because of spammers
Re: Someone From United States Gave Me His Crypto Acct. How Real? (Screenshots) by Youngsage: 10:23am On Jan 11, 2023
Scamburster:

How?

Send me a pm bro.
Re: Someone From United States Gave Me His Crypto Acct. How Real? (Screenshots) by LOVEGINO(m): 10:23am On Jan 11, 2023
blingxx:
Something wey don cast when boys still dey chop benefit grin grin my friend wey use this tin chop na loader for Dubai now
I get drop poo.
Re: Someone From United States Gave Me His Crypto Acct. How Real? (Screenshots) by franksam2009: 10:23am On Jan 11, 2023
Someone asked you to manage their account, and you here asking us how to withdraw from their account without their permission,, na wah for you oo

1 Like

Re: Someone From United States Gave Me His Crypto Acct. How Real? (Screenshots) by Ayoslimzy(m): 10:24am On Jan 11, 2023
Collins4u1:

the fact that you dey answer TermuxDarkWeb come dey fumble here dey vex me.
I swear ..even at first glance you can know it’s a scam grin
Re: Someone From United States Gave Me His Crypto Acct. How Real? (Screenshots) by FireUpNow(m): 10:25am On Jan 11, 2023
Bruh I see upgrade there so it's all scam. With time you would be ask to upgrade and for you to upgrade you gats to part with your money then you got scammed. It's all scam be very careful
Re: Someone From United States Gave Me His Crypto Acct. How Real? (Screenshots) by stanisbaratheon: 10:26am On Jan 11, 2023
You want to buy pin to withdraw from another person's crypto account? WTF man, this is primary 1 scam
Re: Someone From United States Gave Me His Crypto Acct. How Real? (Screenshots) by Omoapena(m): 10:26am On Jan 11, 2023
Seyioluwa11:
Lol
Pls kindly ignore it bro
They will later ask u to upgrade to a certain level before u can withdraw

Exactly, my brother got it as well and when I ran check on the site, I realized one has to upgrade to VIP1 to transfer the fund...

That's just another way to scam people to pay and upgrade...

1 Like

Re: Someone From United States Gave Me His Crypto Acct. How Real? (Screenshots) by Adekunbimichael: 10:27am On Jan 11, 2023
Also a victim of something like this, but mine was on Forex. Lost my savings to it tho, and e still deh pain me[quote author=TermuxDarkWeb post=119893465][/quote]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Someone From United States Gave Me His Crypto Acct. How Real? (Screenshots) by nnamdi640: 10:28am On Jan 11, 2023
You should know that it is a scam. How will someone send you his wallet Id containing such amount. There is no place on this earth where mana falls from heaven. They want to use what you are seeing in the wallet scam you.

1 Like

Re: Someone From United States Gave Me His Crypto Acct. How Real? (Screenshots) by sonofElElyon: 10:29am On Jan 11, 2023
TermuxDarkWeb:

You are being lured by your own lusts.. na you sabi
Re: Someone From United States Gave Me His Crypto Acct. How Real? (Screenshots) by basdos(m): 10:31am On Jan 11, 2023
That's phishing bro.

1 Like

Re: Someone From United States Gave Me His Crypto Acct. How Real? (Screenshots) by Humanace: 10:35am On Jan 11, 2023
send me a message ...what's the access 8 can remove the Monet for you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Remember This Recharge Card / Court Awards N5m To Airtel Customer Who Dragged Them To Court Over Messages / 14 Images You’ll Relate To If You’ve Ever Been To Computer Village

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.