Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,842 members, 7,813,835 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:32 PM

Someone From United States Gave Me His Crypto Acct. How Real? (Screenshots) - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Someone From United States Gave Me His Crypto Acct. How Real? (Screenshots) (41729 Views)

My Boss At Work Gave Me Iphone X / FTS 2020 MOD Apk+OBB+Data with January Transfer, Real face & Kits (Screenshots) / Whatsapp To Introduce "Admin Super Powers" On Its Next Update (screenshots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Someone From United States Gave Me His Crypto Acct. How Real? (Screenshots) by Alimi65: 12:00pm On Jan 11, 2023
[quote author=TermuxDarkWeb post=119893465][/quote] Kewell hope you don find answer to your question now........... Keep fantasising on how you gonna spend the over 90k usd
Re: Someone From United States Gave Me His Crypto Acct. How Real? (Screenshots) by freenature: 12:01pm On Jan 11, 2023
[quote author=TermuxDarkWeb post=119893465][/quote] ask for live video and not snapshots.
Re: Someone From United States Gave Me His Crypto Acct. How Real? (Screenshots) by Sapeleboy911(m): 12:07pm On Jan 11, 2023
Pig butchering scam
Re: Someone From United States Gave Me His Crypto Acct. How Real? (Screenshots) by Jacksparrow7(m): 12:20pm On Jan 11, 2023
They did it to me too
Re: Someone From United States Gave Me His Crypto Acct. How Real? (Screenshots) by Verifiedtrader(m): 12:25pm On Jan 11, 2023
Greenscientist:

How much?
Re: Someone From United States Gave Me His Crypto Acct. How Real? (Screenshots) by yetty247(f): 12:39pm On Jan 11, 2023
[quote author=TermuxDarkWeb post=119893465][/quote]

Lmao
They are scammers but it's seem u too na scammer sef cos i see no reason why you should be looking for ways to withdraw money that it's isn't yours in the first place.

Meanwhile i just got this from them as usual tho i do delete Dr messages but i opened this cos of ur post

I even fear make Dem no hack my acc cos i login Dr scamming site

2 Likes

Re: Someone From United States Gave Me His Crypto Acct. How Real? (Screenshots) by Nobodysboo(m): 12:54pm On Jan 11, 2023
Thats a loaded account. DON'T FALL FOR IT
Re: Someone From United States Gave Me His Crypto Acct. How Real? (Screenshots) by Powersurge: 1:06pm On Jan 11, 2023
TermuxDarkWeb:

How?

Your moniker na TermuxDarkweb yet u are not aware of trending scams.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Someone From United States Gave Me His Crypto Acct. How Real? (Screenshots) by macaranta(m): 1:20pm On Jan 11, 2023
OhGeeBee:

That account details was not sent to you by mistake. As it is, you can't withdraw a dime. If you attempt withdrawal it'll ask for withdrawal pin and to get that you'll pay and if you end up paying...

It's gone...otilo

LOL that song just played in my head when your sentence wasn't completed ...
Re: Someone From United States Gave Me His Crypto Acct. How Real? (Screenshots) by Atticusxsz(m): 1:22pm On Jan 11, 2023
Guy, you dey fall hands o. If only you actually knew what the moniker you're bearing means, you wouldn't be these gullible.

Isn't these format of looting/scamming gullible and greedy individual so obvious? I've gone through same phase twice and i just laugh it off. Even the url alone sef, na no go area.

Imagine someone with the moniker or the renown "kojofx" asking what's risk mgt/psychological level or ascending triangle in forex trading. cry

1 Like

Re: Someone From United States Gave Me His Crypto Acct. How Real? (Screenshots) by rasbaby(f): 1:44pm On Jan 11, 2023
TermuxDarkWeb:

Thank you, then how can one get a legit online deal. Am using a good phone. Can you be of help? Even if it's website or blogging pls

I'm actually into crypto currency options trading. It's easy just a copy and paste trading and can guarantee you a guaranteed stable income. You just have to follow the rules and guidelines for compensation if a loss arise.
Re: Someone From United States Gave Me His Crypto Acct. How Real? (Screenshots) by Abrahamm(m): 1:49pm On Jan 11, 2023
At the beginning it will look like real at the end it will become cry .... pure scammer, run ooo
Re: Someone From United States Gave Me His Crypto Acct. How Real? (Screenshots) by SPAMBOX7: 2:03pm On Jan 11, 2023
[quote author=TermuxDarkWeb post=119893465][/quote]Yo buzz me on telegram with the login info. Lemme analyse and see how we can make use of this site
Re: Someone From United States Gave Me His Crypto Acct. How Real? (Screenshots) by dstar01(m): 2:06pm On Jan 11, 2023

Sope otilor grin
Re: Someone From United States Gave Me His Crypto Acct. How Real? (Screenshots) by lugzii: 2:11pm On Jan 11, 2023

Do not fall into any trap by upgrading. Na scam!!!! I have a similar account that has over 2M USDT, when I logged into the account; I thought I don hammer. I tried transferring 50k USDT, I got 'Trade key invalid', my instinct told me to investigate and I noticed that there had been no deposit into the account and there were like 3 withdrawals.

The site was telling to upgrade with 100 USDT to be able to make a withdrawal without Trade key. I just moved on.
Re: Someone From United States Gave Me His Crypto Acct. How Real? (Screenshots) by Jeffy1206(m): 2:21pm On Jan 11, 2023
Just reading this thread lo and behold grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Someone From United States Gave Me His Crypto Acct. How Real? (Screenshots) by armadeo(m): 2:28pm On Jan 11, 2023
TermuxDarkWeb:

But everything here looks real. I don't understand

Na this long throat dem dey take scam una. Did you work for that money ? No .
Your eye don enter. Dem tell you say na scam you still dey speak grammar. Until dem rell you to pay for login details before your eye go clear.

I no fit believe say nigerian adult wey fit fall for this scam dey.

Ontop the solid moniker you dey use. You no try at all
Re: Someone From United States Gave Me His Crypto Acct. How Real? (Screenshots) by Zimri(m): 3:01pm On Jan 11, 2023
TermuxDarkWeb:
Thanks everyone I have been seeing ur views
A whole TERMUX DARK WEB grin grin
Re: Someone From United States Gave Me His Crypto Acct. How Real? (Screenshots) by arewaboy01(m): 3:24pm On Jan 11, 2023
HardMirror:
god catch u. So happy. Hope you learned your lesson. Next time always ask your self this question. WHY? Why would anyone offer you free money. Why did they choose you why are they asking you for money why are they using the medium being used?
…why you so bitter and aggressive? I’m still surviving..hope you doing too ?
Re: Someone From United States Gave Me His Crypto Acct. How Real? (Screenshots) by arewaboy01(m): 3:25pm On Jan 11, 2023
Jeffy1206:
Just reading this thread lo and behold grin cheesy
Exactly how it came to my pal..he convinced me
Re: Someone From United States Gave Me His Crypto Acct. How Real? (Screenshots) by jibrilELsudan: 3:49pm On Jan 11, 2023
CONFAM SCAM LIKE THEOBARTH GRANT DISBURSEMENT

Re: Someone From United States Gave Me His Crypto Acct. How Real? (Screenshots) by Kinzo0917(m): 4:09pm On Jan 11, 2023
Youngsage:

No problem man. Please send me a PM.
how do I send u the pm?
Re: Someone From United States Gave Me His Crypto Acct. How Real? (Screenshots) by Jeffy1206(m): 5:19pm On Jan 11, 2023
arewaboy01:

Exactly how it came to my pal..he convinced me
just ignore them... Na scam wey don cast cheesy

1 Like

Re: Someone From United States Gave Me His Crypto Acct. How Real? (Screenshots) by RussellRutherfo: 5:32pm On Jan 11, 2023
franksam2009:
Someone asked you to manage their account, and you here asking us how to withdraw from their account without their permission,, na wah for you oo

The guy is a thief too.
Re: Someone From United States Gave Me His Crypto Acct. How Real? (Screenshots) by RussellRutherfo: 5:35pm On Jan 11, 2023
CowbellY:

But you sef. Someone gave you their account to supposedly "manage" and first thing you try to do is withdraw. Tor. Na wá o

grin grin
The guy na big thief.
Re: Someone From United States Gave Me His Crypto Acct. How Real? (Screenshots) by Goldbw122(m): 5:41pm On Jan 11, 2023
Fake account, fake everything .
Re: Someone From United States Gave Me His Crypto Acct. How Real? (Screenshots) by platz(m): 6:22pm On Jan 11, 2023
Collins4u1:

the fact that you dey answer TermuxDarkWeb come dey fumble here dey vex me.

As in eh
Re: Someone From United States Gave Me His Crypto Acct. How Real? (Screenshots) by Fantazy(m): 7:12pm On Jan 11, 2023
I have received this more than three times recently, you will be ask to pay for upgrade before u can withdraw. If u pay, they will log you out by changing the details u can't access it again. Be wiser this year!
Re: Someone From United States Gave Me His Crypto Acct. How Real? (Screenshots) by MrSensor(m): 7:18pm On Jan 11, 2023
Coolestguy2023:
I got same about 3 months back. To withdraw, i need a secret key and the account have more than 1 million dollar. I don't knoq what to do till date about this.
you are a millionaire but you can't use your money to buy anything.

1 Like

Re: Someone From United States Gave Me His Crypto Acct. How Real? (Screenshots) by Walezy2020: 7:27pm On Jan 11, 2023
Run oh
Re: Someone From United States Gave Me His Crypto Acct. How Real? (Screenshots) by Fireboy02: 8:14pm On Jan 11, 2023
It was sent to me by text msg

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Which Is The Best Mifi Network To Use? / Tecno F9 (phantom A2) Android Phone / Remember This Recharge Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.