Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,924 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

See The ₦450 Food I Bought In Plateau State - Food (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See The ₦450 Food I Bought In Plateau State (61658 Views)

See The ₦320,000 Cow We Bought In Keffi / Picture Of A $25.75 Rice That I Bought In Chicago US / SHOCKING: The Costly Food Items I Bought In The Market Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The ₦450 Food I Bought In Plateau State by Tallesty1(m): 7:13am On Jan 11, 2023
pocohantas:

Relocate because a redpiller ate N450 food and snapped it with his iTel phone?

Yet another confirmation on why these boys shouldn’t be taken serious. One was hunting snakes, this one’s picture looks like oil and dust covered the camera. Yet he spends all day on front page attacking women. Time and data that he can use to learn UI/UX design.
Relocate because food cheap grin

1 Like

Re: See The ₦450 Food I Bought In Plateau State by Tallesty1(m): 7:15am On Jan 11, 2023
ahnie:

Hello friend.
Nwanyoma, how's the new year treating you?
Re: See The ₦450 Food I Bought In Plateau State by arewaboy01(m): 7:57am On Jan 11, 2023
jeromestarks:
I visited plateau state this morning and my babe said we should eat at a local eatery after hunger hit both of us.

This babe don't like wasting money. grin so she entered this local eatery and ordered for her food.

I ordered for a plate of rice and moi moi.
I was expecting the waiter to mention 1500 but to my surprise, she said "a plate of rice with goat meat and moimoi is 450"

The moi moi alone is 100 naira.
hahaha.,.you can even get this at some places for #250/300..
Re: See The ₦450 Food I Bought In Plateau State by Kelvin3476: 8:43am On Jan 11, 2023
Jennyclay:
You people that eat this kind of poor hygiene food, biko don't it cause stomach ache undecided?

I can't eat this kind of thing. God forbid!

How much is #3500 you can't spend to buy healthy food? Nawa o
DOES 3500 GUARANTEE A HEALTHY FOOD ?
Re: See The ₦450 Food I Bought In Plateau State by Nwunyeodogwu(f): 8:56am On Jan 11, 2023
[color=#000099][/color]
jeromestarks:
I visited plateau state this morning and my babe said we should eat at a local eatery after hunger hit both of us.

This babe don't like wasting money. grin so she entered this local eatery and ordered for her food.

I was expecting the waiter to mention 1500 but to my surprise, she said "a plate of rice with goat meat and moimoi is 450"

Hope your babe is a virgin o
Re: See The ₦450 Food I Bought In Plateau State by pocohantas(f): 9:06am On Jan 11, 2023
Tallesty1:
Relocate because food cheap grin

Abeg o, my love for food no reach like this
Re: See The ₦450 Food I Bought In Plateau State by ahnie: 10:18am On Jan 11, 2023
Tallesty1:
Nwanyoma, how's the new year treating you?
Nwokem I dey joor.
Warmest regards to the home front.
Re: See The ₦450 Food I Bought In Plateau State by Drella(m): 10:29am On Jan 11, 2023
pocohantas:

Good morning.
Please are you into writing?
Re: See The ₦450 Food I Bought In Plateau State by Osariemen12: 10:46am On Jan 11, 2023
MorningSir:
Asinnnn shey you dey get??

Being sarcastic is rewarding sometimes.
Re: See The ₦450 Food I Bought In Plateau State by mechanics(m): 10:54am On Jan 11, 2023
It's cheap.
Re: See The ₦450 Food I Bought In Plateau State by FiremanX: 11:11am On Jan 11, 2023
pocohantas:

Are u a virgin? I doubt it. undecided
Re: See The ₦450 Food I Bought In Plateau State by jeromestarks: 11:19am On Jan 11, 2023
Mummiesboy:
Someone says his hands are soo dry like Tinubu's hand
Hahahaha grin
Your mouth is too sharp.
Re: See The ₦450 Food I Bought In Plateau State by Tegabadguy(m): 11:19am On Jan 11, 2023
jeromestarks:

the food is small
Re: See The ₦450 Food I Bought In Plateau State by jeromestarks: 12:22pm On Jan 11, 2023
Tegabadguy:
the food is small

Someone on this thread said the same. It's like you guys are enjoying in Plateau state.
Re: See The ₦450 Food I Bought In Plateau State by reddingtonblack: 5:14pm On Jan 11, 2023
pocohantas:

Re: See The ₦450 Food I Bought In Plateau State by Tegabadguy(m): 10:33am On Jan 12, 2023
jeromestarks:

Someone on this thread said the same. It's like you guys are enjoying in Plateau state.
me am in lagos
Re: See The ₦450 Food I Bought In Plateau State by BRATISLAVA: 9:54am On Jan 13, 2023
ahnie:
Shut up that gutter you call a mouth.
So you have a girlfriend and you ve bn busy conderming Nigerian girls.the sight of your hand disgust me.

LMAO.

Don't ask to see their feet!

Many of them who type garbage day and night are doing so with scurvied hands. It's always shocking to see what the people who type authoritative nonsense about women look like. The other one kills snakes for food in the deep forests of Nigeria. This one has this type of hand.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The ₦450 Food I Bought In Plateau State by BRATISLAVA: 9:58am On Jan 13, 2023
Mindlog:

Says one who broadcasted he had sex with a 17 year old and still advocates for sexual purity......your level of dissonance is mind-boggling. cheesy cheesy cheesy

He could be lying. There's no sign of anyone else in the picture.

This is how the other one was slaying snakes in the forest and saying all girls are useless, when he must've been referring to the female wildlife in his vicinity.
Re: See The ₦450 Food I Bought In Plateau State by jeromestarks: 10:16am On Jan 13, 2023
Guys relax.

We aren't against women. We aren't against pvssy. And we definitely aren't against love.

What we are against is MARRYING A WOMAN WHO HAS GIVEN HER BEST (virginity) TO SOMEONE ELSE.

That's witchcraft.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The ₦450 Food I Bought In Plateau State by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jan 13, 2023
You had sex with an underage, barely 17 years old for that matter and you were proud to announce here. 'her p*ussy is tight', pedophile misognyst bastard! Thank your head you are in Nigeria .. in a sane country, you would be in prison.
If all womens' worth in life is virginity your mother ain't worth a dime. Check your head in the nearest hospital, you might be redeemed with good psychotherapy..
gosh!

1 Like

Re: See The ₦450 Food I Bought In Plateau State by jeromestarks: 7:58am On Jan 14, 2023
Phamo0:
You had sex with an underage, barely 17 years old for that matter and you were proud to announce here. 'her p*ussy is tight', pedophile misognyst bastard! Thank your head you are in Nigeria .. in a sane country, you would be in prison.
If all womens' worth in life is virginity your mother ain't worth a dime. Check your head in the nearest hospital, you might be redeemed with good psychotherapy..
gosh!

Yeah I did. And I will do it again in a heartbeat.

What is life if you can not give birth to legitimate children?

Of what use is your money if you can not train your own child and have a happy home?

A woman you did not disvirgin will deny you of peace when she start fvcking her ex.

Be wise son. Be wise.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The ₦450 Food I Bought In Plateau State by Nobody: 9:12am On Jan 14, 2023
jeromestarks:

Yeah I did. And I will do it again in a heartbeat.

What is life if you can not give birth to legitimate children?

Of what use is your money if you can not train your own child and have a happy home?

A woman you did not disvirgin will deny you of peace when she start fvcking her ex.

Be wise son. Be wise.

Hey anonymous pedophile one day the government will catch you and dump you in prison where you are supposed to be.

You think women is equal to hymen. I pity the women in your life. You can disvirgin other women but you want to marry a tear rubber. Virgin kill you there.
Re: See The ₦450 Food I Bought In Plateau State by Nobody: 9:24am On Jan 15, 2023
Mumu Food, What kind of an eyesore is this hun.

No Spaghetti, No Beans, No Salad, No Dodo, etc.

Why won't it be Cheap. Poor peoples Food is always Cheap.
Re: See The ₦450 Food I Bought In Plateau State by jeromestarks: 9:26pm On Jan 15, 2023
Evolutionlove:
Mumu Food, What kind of an eyesore is this hun.

No Spaghetti, No Beans, No Salad, No Dodo, etc.

Why won't it be Cheap. Poor peoples Food is always Cheap.
It's what we have we spend.
It's what we have we eat.
It's what we have we use.

We are not owing you. You're not paying us. You're not feeding us. You're not paying our bills neither are you paying our rent.
We are not here to impress you. We live our lives the way we want.
We live our lives the way we can.

So, fvck off!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lady Eats Rat Soup Delicacy (Photos) / What Could Have Brought This Lonely Big Owl Into Our Compound?(pictures) / Difference Between Expiry Date And Best Before Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.