Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

See The ₦450 Food I Bought In Plateau State - Food (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See The ₦450 Food I Bought In Plateau State (61664 Views)

See The ₦320,000 Cow We Bought In Keffi / Picture Of A $25.75 Rice That I Bought In Chicago US / SHOCKING: The Costly Food Items I Bought In The Market Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The ₦450 Food I Bought In Plateau State by mylove4God(f): 7:52pm On Jan 10, 2023
Umunze1stSon:

Chai!!
Abeg which University una dey learn this kind finishing?

Asking myself similar question. I wish I had this kind of mouth oo. I have been laughing since I entered this thread

5 Likes

Re: See The ₦450 Food I Bought In Plateau State by SodiumValproate: 7:53pm On Jan 10, 2023
pocohantas:

Relocate because a redpiller ate N450 food and snapped it with his iTel phone?

Yet another confirmation on why these boys shouldn’t be taken serious. One was hunting snakes, this one’s picture looks like oil and dust covered the camera. Yet he spends all day on front page attacking women. Time and data that he can use to learn UI/UX design.
Saturated UI/UX?

What year are you in?

By the way, have you started watching that new 'Natgeo Wild' series of Elephant migrations in West Africa? It is very interesting. grin

It started airing on the 7th. grin

1 Like

Re: See The ₦450 Food I Bought In Plateau State by Umunze1stSon(m): 7:55pm On Jan 10, 2023
jeromestarks:

She's a wife material.
She's very nice. She doesn't waste my money. In fact, my ATM card with over 600k in the account is with her since last month and this babe hasn't spend a dime from it.
She's respectful and she's a woman who hate violence.
She's calm to the people she loves and fierce to those who try to hurt her loved ones.

She's beautiful. Dark. Tall. Intelligent. Smart. And loving.

She's great with sex. Her pvssy is tight and the rhythm it gives me is pleasurable. She usually ask me if I'm satisfied or if I want more.

She can cook. She said the food we bought lack taste (to me, it's fine but she cooks better).

I love her body. It hasn't changed since the first time I met her when she was 16.

My parents love her like their daughter.

Yes, I was the first to mount her. She was just barely 17 then.

And yet you castigate women who are non-virgin. You have no moral standing to do so.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The ₦450 Food I Bought In Plateau State by Umunze1stSon(m): 7:57pm On Jan 10, 2023
mylove4God:

Asking myself similar question. I wish I had this kind of mouth oo. I have been laughing since I entered this thread
lol
Re: See The ₦450 Food I Bought In Plateau State by alabi484(m): 8:02pm On Jan 10, 2023
jeromestarks:
I visited plateau state this morning and my babe said we should eat at a local eatery after hunger hit both of us.

This babe don't like wasting money. grin so she entered this local eatery and ordered for her food.

I ordered for a plate of rice and moi moi.
I was expecting the waiter to mention 1500 but to my surprise, she said "a plate of rice with goat meat and moimoi is 450"

The moi moi alone is 100 naira.

That's our lovely plateau for you o...we no dey suffer ourselves with unnecessarily expensive prices
Re: See The ₦450 Food I Bought In Plateau State by FashionCookie(f): 8:02pm On Jan 10, 2023
simplepee:
Another hypocrite that doesn’t practice what he preaches have been exposed.

Most of these guys that insult and bash women day and night are frustrated and living miserably while ninety percent of them are jobless and have nothing good going on for them.
Awon elebi, hungry monkeys see this one hand like aboki shoemaker own.
Alpha males Isonu grin

5 Likes

Re: See The ₦450 Food I Bought In Plateau State by Fvckwithmeyoukn(f): 8:02pm On Jan 10, 2023
Look at his dry,unnourished and dilapidated hands grin

With his cheap ass android phone undecided

Yet he claims he's a Redpiller shocked

Redpiller wey woman control enter local eatery grin

These niggas ain't doing shit smiley

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The ₦450 Food I Bought In Plateau State by annonygh(m): 8:06pm On Jan 10, 2023
I can relate. Standard of living in Jos is very affordable. The last time I was in Jos, I was shocked that some destinations cost between 10 to 20 naira.

It was in Jos I realised 5, 10 and 20 naira notes was still valuable in that part of Nigeria compared to us down south. Imagine buying an item worth 50 naira in the south and you're offering 10 naira notes in 5 pieces to the vendor and it's being rejected.

Na who do us this thing for south?
Re: See The ₦450 Food I Bought In Plateau State by Strech(m): 8:07pm On Jan 10, 2023
jeromestarks:

She's a wife material.
She's very nice. She doesn't waste my money. In fact, my ATM card with over 600k in the account is with her since last month and this babe hasn't spend a dime from it.
She's calm to the people she loves and fierce to those who try to hurt her loved ones.

She's great with sex. Her pvssy is tight and the rhythm it gives me is pleasurable. She usually ask me if I'm satisfied or if I want more.

She can cook. She said the food we bought lack taste (to me, it's fine but she cooks better).

I love her body. It hasn't changed since the first time I met her when she was 16.

bro make I come help you hold leg na. To f**k your girl dey hungry me.

1 Like

Re: See The ₦450 Food I Bought In Plateau State by Father4all: 8:08pm On Jan 10, 2023
LIES
Re: See The ₦450 Food I Bought In Plateau State by SerikiFulani(m): 8:12pm On Jan 10, 2023
jeromestarks:

Abi o.

The world is upsidedown. People don't like the truth.
These non virgins hate me because I say the truth.
They want to be mounted by many men and still expect a man who has worked so hard for his money to pay Bride price, sponsor wedding ceremony and take care of inlaws just to have their worn out pvssy.

Is that not wickedness?

Worn out pussies with their nasty and unhumanly behavior sad Not to talk of their entitlement mentality angry

Woe betide me if I ever marry a non-virgin nigerian woman smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The ₦450 Food I Bought In Plateau State by Ubdavis(m): 8:12pm On Jan 10, 2023
Wow. 450, they even join Okpa on top
Re: See The ₦450 Food I Bought In Plateau State by Graficient: 8:13pm On Jan 10, 2023
Jennyclay:
You people that eat this kind of poor hygiene food, biko don't it cause stomach ache undecided?

I can't eat this kind of thing. God forbid!

How much is #3500 you can't spend to buy healthy food? Nawa o

Make I send account number, just #3500 abeg
Re: See The ₦450 Food I Bought In Plateau State by ElijahIme1992(m): 8:14pm On Jan 10, 2023
Red02:

Op doesn't attack women

Rather he is known for his pro-virgin quotes undecided
loool guy u no understand as Dem no be virgin so e dey pepper Dem for body wen the guy talk about virgin girls... U know some of Dem loose their virginity for bush, some for back of classroom, some for hostel etc I fit bet say none of them for nairaland loose their virginity inside marriage....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The ₦450 Food I Bought In Plateau State by SerikiFulani(m): 8:15pm On Jan 10, 2023
FashionCookie:
Bros no matter how many pics you snap or the angle you wish to snap from, the food no make sense be say e no make sense.

And that sacrifice on your DP is what makes sense?

undecided
Re: See The ₦450 Food I Bought In Plateau State by mordred44: 8:19pm On Jan 10, 2023
Y dis ur food cum b lyk ebo orita
Re: See The ₦450 Food I Bought In Plateau State by Chris2863(m): 8:19pm On Jan 10, 2023
Sweetplum:

Hubooobooobooo!
Higher killer with black dirty face!
yenye yenye with black yenye yenye

1 Like

Re: See The ₦450 Food I Bought In Plateau State by FashionCookie(f): 8:20pm On Jan 10, 2023
SerikiFulani:

And that sacrifice on your DP is what makes sense?

undecided
E pain you well well. grin cheesy
Rich online...Awon alpha shit Isonu.
Online Barr. grin

3 Likes

Re: See The ₦450 Food I Bought In Plateau State by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jan 10, 2023
jeromestarks:

Yes na. It's what I can afford that I am using.
I don't owe anyone money. No one is feeding me. And, I am not living to impress anyone.

She's just mad at me because I always advice none virgins to just lead a single mother's life instead of birthing bastards.
Don't mind those bitches bro.
They have clitocurrency for mining any currency.na popular nl kpekus.shiiiooor
Re: See The ₦450 Food I Bought In Plateau State by Parachoko: 8:22pm On Jan 10, 2023
jeromestarks:

Abi o.

The world is upsidedown. People don't like the truth.
These non virgins hate me because I say the truth.
They want to be mounted by many men and still expect a man who has worked so hard for his money to pay Bride price, sponsor wedding ceremony and take care of inlaws just to have their worn out pvssy.

Is that not wickedness?
Are you a virgin?

2 Likes

Re: See The ₦450 Food I Bought In Plateau State by Nikes(m): 8:22pm On Jan 10, 2023
nairalander2020:
if you come go outside jos u go think say na free foodgrin
True. I and 2 others visited a local eatery at my village chip last year cos I was carrying out a project there. A plate of jollof rice and beans was 150. Plus the goat meat served, 250. And I'm talking about a sizeable portion of meat. I was shocked when the woman told me the price.
Re: See The ₦450 Food I Bought In Plateau State by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jan 10, 2023
pocohantas:

Relocate because a redpiller ate N450 food and snapped it with his iTel phone?

Yet another confirmation on why these boys shouldn’t be taken serious. One was hunting snakes, this one’s picture looks like oil and dust covered the camera. Yet he spends all day on front page attacking women. Time and data that he can use to learn UI/UX design.
Buy phone for am na.
Na u buy your own phone?? Show receipt if e sure for u
Re: See The ₦450 Food I Bought In Plateau State by NairalandDoctor(m): 8:24pm On Jan 10, 2023
Dimples2022:

Sigh! Stop projecting! Not every girl is your sister!
hahahahahaha another broke girl spotted.
Re: See The ₦450 Food I Bought In Plateau State by ElijahIme1992(m): 8:25pm On Jan 10, 2023
Chris2863:
We dey your back. Those evening newspapers are nuisance
abeg bros leave sweetplum na my person, I take God name beg u...
Re: See The ₦450 Food I Bought In Plateau State by CodeTemplar: 8:25pm On Jan 10, 2023
Too small.

Buhari and his entourage of kaftan wearing Yesmen have done barely reversible damage to Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: See The ₦450 Food I Bought In Plateau State by orijo1980: 8:25pm On Jan 10, 2023
My man thing's go better if you vote for atiku
Re: See The ₦450 Food I Bought In Plateau State by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jan 10, 2023
It's this virgin virgin guy. He is so obsessed with women hymen.

1 Like

Re: See The ₦450 Food I Bought In Plateau State by 77up(m): 8:26pm On Jan 10, 2023
jeromestarks:

Yes na. It's what I can afford that I am using.
I don't owe anyone money. No one is feeding me. And, I am not living to impress anyone.

She's just mad at me because I always advice none virgins to just lead a single mother's life instead of birthing bastards.
You too get bad mouth grin
Re: See The ₦450 Food I Bought In Plateau State by Parachoko: 8:26pm On Jan 10, 2023
jeromestarks:

She's a wife material.

How old are you when you mount her?

3 Likes

Re: See The ₦450 Food I Bought In Plateau State by NairalandDoctor(m): 8:27pm On Jan 10, 2023
Dimples2022:

Sigh! Stop projecting! Not every girl is your sister!
we eat large here baby girl. Keep staying in your broke home girl.

Re: See The ₦450 Food I Bought In Plateau State by ogunsbanjul(m): 8:29pm On Jan 10, 2023
You don't expect food to be expensive like where the economy is almost crumbled due to insecurity

Nigeria will be great again

Genesis 12 vs 3
Re: See The ₦450 Food I Bought In Plateau State by ElijahIme1992(m): 8:29pm On Jan 10, 2023
ahnie:
Shut up that gutter you call a mouth.
So you have a girlfriend and you ve bn busy conderming Nigerian girls.the sight of your hand disgust me.
looool dis una gang up no go work dis time... Na so una do Malignantguest he run comot for nairaland....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lady Eats Rat Soup Delicacy (Photos) / What Could Have Brought This Lonely Big Owl Into Our Compound?(pictures) / Difference Between Expiry Date And Best Before Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.