Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,972 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

See The ₦450 Food I Bought In Plateau State - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See The ₦450 Food I Bought In Plateau State (61660 Views)

See The ₦320,000 Cow We Bought In Keffi / Picture Of A $25.75 Rice That I Bought In Chicago US / SHOCKING: The Costly Food Items I Bought In The Market Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The ₦450 Food I Bought In Plateau State by Kaycee54321(m): 4:06pm On Jan 10, 2023
jeromestarks:

She's a wife material.
She's very nice. She doesn't waste my money. In fact, my ATM card with over 600k in the account is with her since last month and this babe hasn't spend a dime from it.
She's respectful and she's a woman who hate violence.
She's calm to the people she loves and fierce to those who try to hurt her loved ones.

She's beautiful. Dark. Tall. Intelligent. Smart. And loving.

She's great with sex. Her pvssy is tight and the rhythm it gives me is pleasurable. She usually ask me if I'm satisfied or if I want more.

She can cook. She said the food we bought lack taste (to me, it's fine but she cooks better).

I love her body. It hasn't changed since the first time I met her when she was 16.

My parents love her like their daughter.

Yes, I was the first to mount her. She was just barely 17 then.

Say less.
You think you're adoring her but this is just disrespectful. We're strangers. No one needs to know the bolded.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The ₦450 Food I Bought In Plateau State by Octobertwentysix(f): 4:15pm On Jan 10, 2023
cheesy cheesy
pocohantas:

Relocate because a redpiller ate N450 food and snapped it with his iTel phone?

Yet another confirmation on why these boys shouldn’t be taken serious. One was hunting snakes, this one’s phone looks like oil and dust covered the camera. Yet he spends all day on front page attacking women. Time and data that he can use to lean UI/UX design.

3 Likes

Re: See The ₦450 Food I Bought In Plateau State by Mindlog: 4:17pm On Jan 10, 2023
jeromestarks:

Yes na.

And your Creator will be laughing at your hypocrisy about chastity. cheesy cheesy cheesy

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See The ₦450 Food I Bought In Plateau State by Octobertwentysix(f): 4:18pm On Jan 10, 2023
jeromestarks:

She's a wife material.
She's very nice. She doesn't waste my money. In fact, my ATM card with over 600k in the account is with her since last month and this babe hasn't spend a dime from it.
She's calm to the people she loves and fierce to those who try to hurt her loved ones.

She's great with sex. Her pvssy is tight and the rhythm it gives me is pleasurable. She usually ask me if I'm satisfied or if I want more.

She can cook. She said the food we bought lack taste (to me, it's fine but she cooks better).

I love her body. It hasn't changed since the first time I met her when she was 16.

Pedophile

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The ₦450 Food I Bought In Plateau State by jeromestarks: 4:19pm On Jan 10, 2023
Mindlog:

And your Creator will be laughing at your hypocrisy about chastity. cheesy cheesy cheesy
U talk too much.
Re: See The ₦450 Food I Bought In Plateau State by jeromestarks: 4:21pm On Jan 10, 2023
Octobertwentysix:

Pedophile
Better me. I stayed with her

How old were you when you first had sex? 13 I guess.
Where is your first fvcker now?
They never leave you? THEY HAVE LEFT YOU.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The ₦450 Food I Bought In Plateau State by Mindlog: 4:22pm On Jan 10, 2023
jeromestarks:

U talk too much.

Says one who broadcasted he had sex with a 17 year old and still advocates for sexual purity......your level of dissonance is mind-boggling. cheesy cheesy cheesy

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See The ₦450 Food I Bought In Plateau State by jeromestarks: 4:23pm On Jan 10, 2023
Mindlog:

Says one who broadcasted he had sex with a 17 year old and still advocates for sexual purity......your level of dissonance is mind-boggling. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Again, you talk toooo much.

3 Likes

Re: See The ₦450 Food I Bought In Plateau State by Mindlog: 4:27pm On Jan 10, 2023
jeromestarks:

Again, you talk toooo much.

Because you on your own, exposed your hypocrisy, prancing about flooding threads with marrying a virgin but sees nothing wrong in your disvirgining a 17 year old.....you talk too much! cheesy cheesy cheesy

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The ₦450 Food I Bought In Plateau State by Generalwoodz(m): 4:30pm On Jan 10, 2023
jeromestarks:

She's a wife material.

Bro, abegi send me only 3k. I need to eat

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: See The ₦450 Food I Bought In Plateau State by Octobertwentysix(f): 4:37pm On Jan 10, 2023
jeromestarks:

Better me. I stayed with her

How old were you when you first had sex? 13 I guess.
Where is your first fvcker now?
They never leave you? THEY HAVE LEFT YOU.

At 17 all I had in my mind is how to get admission into the university boys never crossed my mind, I was daddy's girl and all I wanted was for him to be proud of me, na una dey spoil all these small small girls, and I married the love of my life who was my friend in the university we we're friends for three years before we started dating, in my 400 level, he was in 500 level, I got married immediately after service, I was never decieved by pedophiles like you.

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The ₦450 Food I Bought In Plateau State by Smartlux(m): 4:45pm On Jan 10, 2023
jeromestarks:

Thanks o. Where are you in Jos?
Bukuru, what about you?
Re: See The ₦450 Food I Bought In Plateau State by jeromestarks: 4:52pm On Jan 10, 2023
Smartlux:

Bukuru, what about you?
One area in Jos east.
I really don't know owe came for wedding engagement and we're going back today.
Re: See The ₦450 Food I Bought In Plateau State by jeromestarks: 4:54pm On Jan 10, 2023
Octobertwentysix:

At 17 all I had in my mind is how to get admission into the university boys never crossed my mind, I was daddy's girl and all I wanted was for him to be proud of me, na una dey spoil all these small small girls, and I married the love of my life who was my friend in the university we we're friends for three years before we started dating, in my 400 level, he was in 500 level, I got married immediately after service, I was never decieved by pedophiles like you.
You married him as a virgin?

If you lie to me ehh, thunder will fire you.

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: See The ₦450 Food I Bought In Plateau State by Samfloxin(m): 5:05pm On Jan 10, 2023
jeromestarks:

She's a wife material.

Just 17? Child molester

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The ₦450 Food I Bought In Plateau State by Smartlux(m): 5:08pm On Jan 10, 2023
jeromestarks:

One area in Jos east.
I really don't know owe came for wedding engagement and we're going back today.
Ok
Re: See The ₦450 Food I Bought In Plateau State by Nozino: 5:53pm On Jan 10, 2023
Octobertwentysix:

But did you marry him as a virgin?

13 Likes

Re: See The ₦450 Food I Bought In Plateau State by jeromestarks: 6:14pm On Jan 10, 2023
Samfloxin:

Just 17? Child molester
Shut up! What do u know?

1 Like

Re: See The ₦450 Food I Bought In Plateau State by FashionCookie(f): 6:44pm On Jan 10, 2023
Bros no matter how many pics you snap or the angle you wish to snap from, the food no make sense be say e no make sense.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The ₦450 Food I Bought In Plateau State by Streetmovement(m): 6:46pm On Jan 10, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Abeg how una dey enjoy rice and moi moi? Cuz I can't even imagine or start learning how to eat it.

The food sha dey okay for that amount.

1 Like

Re: See The ₦450 Food I Bought In Plateau State by TheChameleon: 6:46pm On Jan 10, 2023
This is the guy obsessed by VIRGINITY grin grin grin

See your hand like almajiri own undecided

I support your messages sha grin grin grin grin

10 Likes

Re: See The ₦450 Food I Bought In Plateau State by Chris2863(m): 6:46pm On Jan 10, 2023
Festus30:
to strangle U, siofra, Sweetplum, virginprincess, pocohantas and Candidlady jst dey hungry me.
We dey your back. Those evening newspapers are nuisance

2 Likes

Re: See The ₦450 Food I Bought In Plateau State by livinbygrace: 6:46pm On Jan 10, 2023
And this would go for 1k here in the south.Southerners are the major problems of this country.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The ₦450 Food I Bought In Plateau State by ashewoboy(m): 6:48pm On Jan 10, 2023
pocohantas:

Yet another confirmation on why these boys shouldn’t be taken serious. One was hunting snakes, this one’s phone looks like oil and dust covered the camera. Yet he spends all day on front page attacking women. Time and data that he can use to lean UI/UX design.

You are saucycheesy.

3 Likes

Re: See The ₦450 Food I Bought In Plateau State by FashionCookie(f): 6:48pm On Jan 10, 2023
pocohantas:

My warri pple will say..."kwe ke yooo" grin grin cheesy
Hahahahaha

3 Likes

Re: See The ₦450 Food I Bought In Plateau State by youngbabaj(m): 6:49pm On Jan 10, 2023
Come my side for lagos that plate na 350
Them cheat you

1 Like

Re: See The ₦450 Food I Bought In Plateau State by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jan 10, 2023
Jennyclay:
You people that eat this kind of poor hygiene food, biko don't it cause stomach ache undecided?

I can't eat this kind of thing. God forbid!

How much is #3500 you can't spend to buy healthy food? Nawa o
Dey play. Just Dey play. Is like sapa never sabi ur name

8 Likes

Re: See The ₦450 Food I Bought In Plateau State by Nawttiboi007(m): 6:49pm On Jan 10, 2023
Ahn why u bury human being alive like this na
pocohantas:

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The ₦450 Food I Bought In Plateau State by Godsown0: 6:50pm On Jan 10, 2023
pocohantas:

Yet another confirmation on why these boys shouldn’t be taken serious. One was hunting snakes, this one’s picture looks like oil and dust covered the camera. Yet he spends all day on front page attacking women. Time and data that he can use to learn UI/UX design.
Werey re o grin oral fight u don dey bring gun

7 Likes

Re: See The ₦450 Food I Bought In Plateau State by kweensheba: 6:50pm On Jan 10, 2023
We thank God for little mercies.

1 Like

Re: See The ₦450 Food I Bought In Plateau State by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jan 10, 2023
Chris2863:
We dey your back. Those evening newspapers are nuisance
Partner in thinking of murder, God n govt punish you. Go n strangle your kins

7 Likes

Re: See The ₦450 Food I Bought In Plateau State by tete7000(m): 6:51pm On Jan 10, 2023
jeromestarks:

She's a wife material.

And why have you not married her? Tomorrow you tell her you are no longer interested in her and then she is no longer a virgin for another man. Instead of praising her here, go to her family and marry her.

29 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lady Eats Rat Soup Delicacy (Photos) / What Could Have Brought This Lonely Big Owl Into Our Compound?(pictures) / Difference Between Expiry Date And Best Before Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.