Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,563 members, 7,861,668 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:41 PM

Why Every Man Must Marry A Virgin - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Every Man Must Marry A Virgin (1790 Views)

A Man must Either Drink, Smoke Or Womanise. / No Wonder Why My Parent Insisted I Must Marry From Village / Married British Mum & Gambian Toyboy Enjoy Life In Gambia,says She Must Marry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Every Man Must Marry A Virgin by jeromestarks: 11:34am On Jan 11, 2023
BRIMBRAM:

Do you live in one of the ghettos up North? You know, those dirty areas stricken with poverty?
Not really. The place (I won't mention) is not GRA shaa but it's quite decent. Some very rich guys are there and some very poor beggers are also there.
It's kinda mixed.
Re: Why Every Man Must Marry A Virgin by Candidlady: 11:35am On Jan 11, 2023
jeromestarks:

The day I deflowered her, I can remember, she asked me " now that you have broken me, what will happen to me if you stop loving me?"

I will tell you what I told her that day.

I said " ...as long as you remain faithful and respectful, nothing will make me stop loving you. But the very day you take me for granted or you cheat on me (emotionally or physically), that day our union ends. I will not leave you instantly, I will not confront you and I will not argue with you. I will keep you until I find another woman, THEN, I will leave you"

So you see, the ball is in her Court.
She's the determinant of what will happen to her.

so she has to shoulder everything.. turned a lady to atlas(the man with the world on his shoulder)

don't you think deep down you are playing some sick reverse psychological games on the girl?

now she has to thread carefully cos she doesn't wanna lose.. ibet she apologises on every lil offense ..

But the very day you take me for granted or you cheat on me (emotionally or physically), that day our union ends. I will not leave you instantly, I will not confront you and I will not argue with you. I will keep you until I find another woman, THEN, I will leave you"

ijust pity that poor girl... she's been played

nutshell we are all sick and always wanna be on the winning side

2 Likes

Re: Why Every Man Must Marry A Virgin by jeromestarks: 11:39am On Jan 11, 2023
Candidlady:

so she has to shoulder everything.. turned a lady to atlas(the man with the world on his shoulder)

don't you think deep down you are playing some sick reverse psychological games on the girl?

now she has to thread carefully cos she doesn't wanna lose.. ibet she apologises on every lil offense ..

But the very day you take me for granted or you cheat on me (emotionally or physically), that day our union ends. I will not leave you instantly, I will not confront you and I will not argue with you. I will keep you until I find another woman, THEN, I will leave you"

I pay the house bills.
I pay her school fees.
I wrote her undergraduate project.
I'm currently writing her Ms.c thesis.
I feed her.
I cloth her.
I protect her.
I defend her.
I satisfy her sexually.

I try to make her happy even when I'm not in the mood for silly plays.

I help her sleep at night (she's usually stressed out due to work and school stuff).

Sometimes, I bathe her (says it helps her relax)
Now tell me, WHO IS PLAYING WHO?
Re: Why Every Man Must Marry A Virgin by GoodCane: 11:45am On Jan 11, 2023
Sweetplum:

Gongoshu! You no wise at all!
What you listed can be used by females too to screen out your types. More over there are lots of valid things to consider before marriage. Your only problem is virginity.
Girls too can scan for guys who are virgins and their lives never condemn like yours.
Stop disgracing yourself. You and the Jeromestarks you mentioned are intellectually bereft of comprehending with how relationships should be.
If you say am I a virgin, yes I m. But I won't condemn those that lose theirs before marriage!

This is a thread for extremely sane people, not for daft people like u.

An olosho shouldn't be commenting in a Sane thread like this. No virgin no marriage!
Re: Why Every Man Must Marry A Virgin by GoodCane: 11:48am On Jan 11, 2023
jeromestarks:

A leader is here.
A man of valor.
A true MAN.
A man capable of protecting his family.
A man who knows what he wants.
A man who is ready to enter a bright future.
A man who can make things happen.
A real man!
He goes by the name G00DHardDick!

May you live Long and reap the fruit of your labour Sir.

May you live and see your children's children till your fifth generation sir.

May God without hesitation speedily answer all your prayers and wishes sir. God bless you richly honourable comrade.

I'm highly impressed we have sane people like you on this forum. God bless you once again Comrade!!
Re: Why Every Man Must Marry A Virgin by GoodCane: 11:49am On Jan 11, 2023
satandeterrible:

Pure facts.

Only fools marry non-virgins.

Bitter truth!!!!
Re: Why Every Man Must Marry A Virgin by GoodCane: 11:51am On Jan 11, 2023
compton11:
and no virgin no bride price grin grin

Pure fact 100%
Re: Why Every Man Must Marry A Virgin by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jan 11, 2023
G00DHardDick:

This is a thread for extremely sane people, not for daft people like u.

An olosho shouldn't be commenting in a Sane thread like this. No virgin no marriage!
Insane boy,y post isn't for daft and bereft boys like you. It's to correct your ills so that you won't be a deadbeat father.
There's sensitization by UNICEF going on to boys like you to be better fathers. I hope I won't sit over your case in future sending you to jail for maltreating your wife
Re: Why Every Man Must Marry A Virgin by Sukkyy2010: 12:20pm On Jan 11, 2023
SuperOnyi:
shocked

With all due respect, Mr GoodHardDick, I disagree with you on this. This very act that you encourage, might push up the suicide rates amongst women, especially in Nigeria. Therefore, it's not advisable!

A woman can give more than just her virginity, have you ever wondered if pórn would exist if all women were virgins before marriage? Don't you think, these great wómen have immensely helped the Vaseline Crew Association (of which, I was a member until today) and reduced the high rate of rape in our society?

How then, do you pay them back after all these humanitarian works? By asking Men and Simps to reject them without even checking out benefits, they'd get, like:

* Different skills of sèxual intèrcourse
* Financial aids
* Free sèx positions
* More flexibility of the labia manora and labia majora
* Possible connections
Etc.

I'd advise, you take down this post and apologize to Miss @Candidlady, @Jennyclay and others, that felt offended.

Regards.
What are promoting here?
Re: Why Every Man Must Marry A Virgin by Candidlady: 2:04pm On Jan 11, 2023
jeromestarks:

I pay the house bills.
I pay her school fees.
I wrote her undergraduate project.
I'm currently writing her Ms.c thesis.
I feed her.
I cloth her.
I protect her.
I defend her.
I satisfy her sexually.

I try to make her happy even when I'm not in the mood for silly plays.

I help her sleep at night (she's usually stressed out due to work and school stuff).

Sometimes, I bathe her (says it helps her relax)
Now tell me, WHO IS PLAYING WHO?

if truly you down like this.. then imust commend you

the bathing her made me laugh

1 Like

Re: Why Every Man Must Marry A Virgin by jeromestarks: 3:38pm On Jan 11, 2023
Candidlady:

That's what a virgin woman deserves.
Non virgins on the other hand, are only good for sex and nothing more. We give the money and fvck them. That's all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Every Man Must Marry A Virgin by Spandau: 4:16pm On Jan 11, 2023
Candidlady:

The future is bathing her
Re: Why Every Man Must Marry A Virgin by Spandau: 4:18pm On Jan 11, 2023
Candidlady:

nutshell we are all sick and always wanna be on the winning side

The future is we are all sick and always wanna be on the winning side.
Re: Why Every Man Must Marry A Virgin by imagrg(m): 5:57pm On Jan 11, 2023
shocked
Candidlady:
lmao

this mofo added Hausa girls

roflmao

just to show the world how ignorant this dvck head is

d. Hausa girls ( Their religion don't have problem with virginity. No teaching in their holy book which mandates you to marry a virgin so most of their girls do shitty things. Some get fvcked outside their house in the night by guys who rides motorcycles. They will sit in the dark and hide the guy inside that their big cloth. The guy will lick, finger, fvck and release. We see many of them here in sokoto).

Hausa is a tribe not a religion

Re: Why Every Man Must Marry A Virgin by Akuruoulo(m): 7:25pm On Jan 16, 2023
Jennyclay:
Another patient from yaba left on the loose despite using bulldogs chain to chain him yet he went loose.

Your case is really critical cheesy.

Ogidi gan!

Just pray his messages stock in here alone
Re: Why Every Man Must Marry A Virgin by Akuruoulo(m): 7:27pm On Jan 16, 2023
jerryforgood:
Please stop blackmailing women. Virginity is not the main quality for a lady. Fear of God, honesty, love for people, humility, hard working, and reasoning is what I want from a woman. One can lose her virginity due to some circumstances above her.

How can u fear God and still borehole ur self to every boy around?

(1) (2) (Reply)

How True Is This About Tiktok Users? [picture] / Power Of Good Pussy / Ladies, How Far Would You Go To Keep A Guy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.