Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,856 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

Power Of Good Pussy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Power Of Good Pussy (1778 Views)

31 Problems Of Good Looking People / How Do You Differentiate Between Good Pussy And Bad Pussy? / At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Power Of Good Pussy by Screwcode1: 11:23am On Jan 30
Most of the good juicy pussy are found in ugly girls, I’ve been fucking classic tall girls and I can tell you there pussy are pure trash, I just Bleep a not so midget and I tell you her pussy is paradise, o boy she wet, she cum.
See me kissing and looking straight to her eyes like she’s wounding me

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Power Of Good Pussy by Pussyisgud: 2:11pm On Jan 30
This is the only thing you know.
Re: Power Of Good Pussy by Meteng: 2:16pm On Jan 30
OP, you’re correct
Re: Power Of Good Pussy by LeeSmart: 3:10pm On Jan 30
If u like make u no change op

1 Like

Re: Power Of Good Pussy by SenecaTheYonger: 4:05pm On Jan 30
It’s called balance. You shouldn’t be fine and have good pussy
Re: Power Of Good Pussy by willi926(m): 4:25pm On Jan 30
I no know how God take do that thing oo.
Re: Power Of Good Pussy by Bigseven(m): 4:42pm On Jan 30
Pussyisgud:
This is the only thing you know.
your user name. You are a bad boy
Re: Power Of Good Pussy by Uchesis: 5:17pm On Jan 30
Its true though

Ugly girls ffuck better

(1) (Reply)

Good In Kitchen Vs. Good In Bed / Platonic Friendship After Heart Break? / Getting Back With Your Ex-lover - Start By Avoiding Depression

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.