Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

Have You Collected Your PVC?? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Have You Collected Your PVC?? (8882 Views)

Have You Collected Your PVC Yet? / Have You Collected Your NIMC Card? / Banky W You Collected N57million From Buhari – Woman Calls Out Singer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Collected Your PVC?? by spencekat(m): 9:38am On Jan 11, 2023
YES
Re: Have You Collected Your PVC?? by Pinkyposh(f): 9:40am On Jan 11, 2023
nymphomaniac:
Gone thrice and they said my card isn’t ready. Did a transfer early 2022. Will go one more time and that’s it. Let God be the judge.

Funny enough my name is on the final list of eligible voters
They must have given yours to someone else for rigging
Re: Have You Collected Your PVC?? by Allisgud: 9:41am On Jan 11, 2023
I heard some persons are going about giving people 15k just to check and copy the code on pVCs what do they want to use it for,I am typing out loud TOL right now,INEC should do something about it
Re: Have You Collected Your PVC?? by sweerychick(f): 9:42am On Jan 11, 2023
Princeton92:

Owerri but didn't get any card though, this is my second registration
did you do a new registration or apply for transfer? If you did a new registration you won't get any PVC. But if u apply for transfer of ward then you should get. What you need to do is to go back to Owerri where u registered I mean the ward u registered ur PVC should be there
Re: Have You Collected Your PVC?? by anadozie1: 9:43am On Jan 11, 2023
sweerychick:
did u register before? If you did then go to the place you registered first
It's a new registration.
Re: Have You Collected Your PVC?? by TheboyGhost(m): 9:43am On Jan 11, 2023
Scamburster:

Dreamer.

Lol you think I am dreaming?

Can't you read the body language of the Current party incharge of the Fed government?

Do you think they are leaving that office so soon? Hahahaha
Re: Have You Collected Your PVC?? by Spiff20(m): 9:43am On Jan 11, 2023
nymphomaniac:
Gone thrice and they said my card isn’t ready. Did a transfer early 2022. Will go one more time and that’s it. Let God be the judge.

Funny enough my name is on the final list of eligible voters
Same here. I'll go back on Saturday or Sunday, after that, they should eat the card whenever they print it out.
Re: Have You Collected Your PVC?? by sweerychick(f): 9:44am On Jan 11, 2023
Allisgud:
I heard some persons are going about giving people 15k just to check and copy the code on pVCs what do they want to use it for,I am typing out loud TOL right now,INEC should do something about it
don't mind them its not gonna work BVAs only captures present people at the polling unit. Using your biometric data
Re: Have You Collected Your PVC?? by internetpo(m): 9:44am On Jan 11, 2023
Hmm.
anadozie1:
Nope. New registration ooo.
Re: Have You Collected Your PVC?? by sweerychick(f): 9:45am On Jan 11, 2023
anadozie1:
It's a new registration.
ok you should go back to the ward u registered.
Re: Have You Collected Your PVC?? by Princeton92(m): 9:48am On Jan 11, 2023
sweerychick:
did you do a new registration or apply for transfer? If you did a new registration you won't get any PVC. But if u apply for transfer of ward then you should get. What you need to do is to go back to Owerri where u registered I mean the ward u registered ur PVC should be there

I did new... And I explained to them that I did in Owerri before in 2017

If e no dey I go free am jawe, stress too much
Re: Have You Collected Your PVC?? by anadozie1: 9:52am On Jan 11, 2023
sweerychick:
ok you should go back to the ward u registered.
I registered at Enugu, but my ward and polling unit is at Anambra. I went to the inec office I registered in Enugu but I was told to go to Anambra and collect the PVC. I have gone there but I still can't find my PVC. I'm just confused with all these back and forth.

When I did the registration at Enugu, I was told that I would pick up my card where I registered only for them to be telling me to go and look for it at Anambra where my polling unit and ward is.
Re: Have You Collected Your PVC?? by sweerychick(f): 9:52am On Jan 11, 2023
Princeton92:

I did new... And I explained to them that I did in Owerri before in 2017

If e no dey I go free am jawe, stress too much
ok that's why u don't have. U need to go to owerri to that place u registered. It's there. U can't do double registration
Re: Have You Collected Your PVC?? by BlackMan6969(m): 9:53am On Jan 11, 2023
Waffarianman:
I don't have because am voting no 1
Clap for ur self...
Re: Have You Collected Your PVC?? by anadozie1: 9:54am On Jan 11, 2023
internetpo:
Hmm.
It's very stressful. This is the one of the reason why I have not bothered to vote in previous elections. Now wey I don set for these election. Dem dey whine me
Re: Have You Collected Your PVC?? by sweerychick(f): 9:54am On Jan 11, 2023
anadozie1:
I registered at Enugu, but my ward and polling unit is at Anambra. I went to the inec office I registered in Enugu but I was told to go to Anambra and collect the PVC. I have gone there but I still can't find my PVC. I'm just confused with all these back and forth.

When I did the registration at Enugu, I was told that I would pick up my card where I registered only for them to be telling me to go and look for it at Anambra where my polling unit and ward is.
they've stopped it your PVC is at Enugu. If you did transfer of ward it would have come to Anambra
Re: Have You Collected Your PVC?? by igboboy3(m): 9:56am On Jan 11, 2023
derecho:
Go early...Me I don collect my own last week.
Na to load the "bullet" on February 25 remain.
Tinubu+ Atiku must come down.

Peter Obi made me go through all these stress.
Na 10 times I go INEC office

Wow! 10 times??
Re: Have You Collected Your PVC?? by Enskynelson(m): 9:56am On Jan 11, 2023
Fkj2021:

Yes it happens. I even collected for my brother who went to work that day(on a Sunday)

But with BVAS, do you think those collecting PVCs for malicious use will succeed?
There are polling units or areas that are strongholds for certain candidates. If the PVCs in such areas are subotaged, those persons won't be able to cast their votes thereby being a disadvantage to such candidate. U get ba?
Re: Have You Collected Your PVC?? by ayo2008: 9:56am On Jan 11, 2023
ItsTutsi:
Yes, voting Tinubu

No wonder people fail exams.
The question is clear. Have u collected your PVC? Question of who you will vote for, was never asked. Chai!
Re: Have You Collected Your PVC?? by DMerciful(m): 9:57am On Jan 11, 2023
BAT is too old, too corrupt, too shady to be presidentand he will not change the status quo.

Vote Obi for a new Nigeria, suffer nor dey tire you?
JoshTim:
Yes. My vote is for BAT. For those that are busy with work, go this Sunday. No crowd on Sunday.

1 Like

Re: Have You Collected Your PVC?? by anadozie1: 9:57am On Jan 11, 2023
sweerychick:
they've stopped it your PVC is at Enugu. If you did transfer of ward it would have come to Anambra
So, I should go to the inec office I registered at Enugu and collect it?

1 Like

Re: Have You Collected Your PVC?? by BlackMan6969(m): 9:58am On Jan 11, 2023
sweerychick:
don't mind them its not gonna work BVAs only captures present people at the polling unit. Using your biometric data
if this biometric tingi really, how comes the double registration?
Re: Have You Collected Your PVC?? by ExcelDBM: 9:59am On Jan 11, 2023
post=119921136:
OF COURSE!!!

All of us @[/b] are fully ready to go.

Nigeria must be great again in our lifetime.

God bless all sane, honest and hardworking Nigerians.

[b]God bless Nigeria.

Oh! Here comes the vulturegriller
Re: Have You Collected Your PVC?? by Nosaghae(m): 10:03am On Jan 11, 2023
BigYash:
If you are yet to collect your PVC, please go get it..
Let's change the current setting of the country. Nigeria must work, and this will happen, if we vote the right candidate..

On my way to collect mine..
this was what I saw when a check my PVC status on inec verification page, does this mean that my PVC is ready?
I don't want to go to collection center only to be told that my card is not out after wasting time.
Pls if you have checked yours before going for collection, was this what you saw or you saw something different?
Re: Have You Collected Your PVC?? by Chimaobi302(m): 10:04am On Jan 11, 2023
Kizyte:
It's few weeks to election, I went to collect my Voter's Card and they told me INEC is yet to print all PVCs, mine was not found. Is it a crime to be OBIDIENT? Y

Same story here...but I will check again..that was December last year..I believe by now, mine would be ready

1 Like

Re: Have You Collected Your PVC?? by Tokskob2008: 10:05am On Jan 11, 2023
Collected mine yesterday....
Re: Have You Collected Your PVC?? by sweerychick(f): 10:05am On Jan 11, 2023
anadozie1:
So, I should go to the inec office I registered at Enugu and collect it?
yes its likely going to be there, go online search for the exact name u used in the registration, for instance if your name is Emeka Donald ola type exactly that. Don't type ola Donald Emeka, or Donald Emeka Ola
Re: Have You Collected Your PVC?? by Chimaobi302(m): 10:06am On Jan 11, 2023
Nosaghae:

this was what I saw when a check my PVC status on inec verification page, does this mean that my PVC is ready?
I don't want to go to collection center only to be told that my card is not out after wasting time.
Pls if you have checked yours before going for collection, was this what you saw or you saw something different?

This informations are confidencial, please take the picture Down ..
"My advice"
Re: Have You Collected Your PVC?? by Tokskob2008: 10:06am On Jan 11, 2023
Nosaghae:

Your PVC is ready go and collect it.....
Re: Have You Collected Your PVC?? by sweerychick(f): 10:07am On Jan 11, 2023
BlackMan6969:
if this biometric tingi really, how comes the double registration?
there's no double registration don't mind anyone saying that, that is why a Lot of people can't find their PVCs
Re: Have You Collected Your PVC?? by David160(m): 10:08am On Jan 11, 2023
Yes I've collected
Re: Have You Collected Your PVC?? by Waffarianman(m): 10:09am On Jan 11, 2023
BlackMan6969:
Clap for ur self...

Thank u!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Thousands Of Hamas With Rifle Enter Israel Town (pics) / YIAGA Africa’s Report Validates Kogi Governorship Result / FG Warns Saboteurs As Power Generation Rises To 4,800MW

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.