Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

Have You Collected Your PVC?? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Have You Collected Your PVC?? (8872 Views)

Have You Collected Your PVC Yet? / Have You Collected Your NIMC Card? / Banky W You Collected N57million From Buhari – Woman Calls Out Singer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Collected Your PVC?? by rimijoshua(m): 9:09am On Jan 11, 2023
JoshTim:
Yes. My vote is for BAT. For those that are busy with work, go this Sunday. No crowd on Sunday.
Are you alright?

7 Likes

Re: Have You Collected Your PVC?? by CalabarPikin: 9:09am On Jan 11, 2023
Yes

And it's for Peter Obi

5 Likes

Re: Have You Collected Your PVC?? by Goddyrichie(m): 9:09am On Jan 11, 2023
BigYash:
If you are yet to collect your PVC, please go get it..
Let's change the current setting of the country. Nigeria must work, and this will happen, if we vote the right candidate..

On my way to collect mine..
I collected mine two days ago

1 Like

Re: Have You Collected Your PVC?? by faceLAGOS: 9:10am On Jan 11, 2023
I don’t care.

The country is irredeemable.
Re: Have You Collected Your PVC?? by Odogwujayy: 9:10am On Jan 11, 2023
I keep going and those lazy ass officials keep giving excuses upon excuses... I'll keep on trying. Imagine I did mine in April of last year and they're saying it's not yet out..
Re: Have You Collected Your PVC?? by Vulcanheph(m): 9:10am On Jan 11, 2023
I already had mine in 2018
Re: Have You Collected Your PVC?? by internetpo(m): 9:10am On Jan 11, 2023
Yes.
Obidiently collected mine. I did transfer to a new location.

3 Likes

Re: Have You Collected Your PVC?? by Zulum500: 9:10am On Jan 11, 2023
Collect mine voting TINUBU grin

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Have You Collected Your PVC?? by ify2016: 9:11am On Jan 11, 2023
Enskynelson:
Yes. Yesterday.
But the wrong thing INEC is doing is allowing the PVC to be collected by someone else who is not the owner of the PVC. At the collection centre, you can see one person with as much as 20 PVCs promising he knows the owners and will deliver to them. This loophole can be exploited by people with bad intention.
Expect also a huge crowd. The exercise started last week here but the crowd has not reduced as much.
Let's do the needful and get set to exercise our right.

Have collected mine o. Currently kept inside file where my degree results are.

Waiting for the special day in Sha Allah

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Collected Your PVC?? by davidtemi(m): 9:11am On Jan 11, 2023
Yes, yesterday
Re: Have You Collected Your PVC?? by Zulum500: 9:11am On Jan 11, 2023
adioolayi:
Some of us have been serious with elections for years...

I didn't bother to transfer to my nearest polling unit to avoid stories that touch..

I will be traveling States just to vote 'Yele Sowore of AAC!!!

Bro sowore is okay Sha
But chances are low
Kindly vote bat grin
Re: Have You Collected Your PVC?? by Ayomiposi001: 9:11am On Jan 11, 2023
ALL PVC CAN NOW BE COLLECTED AT YOUR VOTING WARD. PLEASE, GO AND GET YOUR PVC. OBI/DATTI WE KNOW.

Re: Have You Collected Your PVC?? by tonididdy(m): 9:12am On Jan 11, 2023
BigYash:
If you are yet to collect your PVC, please go get it..
Let's change the current setting of the country. Nigeria must work, and this will happen, if we vote the right candidate..

On my way to collect mine..
The process is frustrating

1 Like

Re: Have You Collected Your PVC?? by Acidosis(m): 9:12am On Jan 11, 2023
I got mine on Monday.

+1 vote for Obidatti

5 Likes

Re: Have You Collected Your PVC?? by Emeka71(m): 9:13am On Jan 11, 2023
Romanoff:
I have o.

And I'm leading an advocacy in my area for people to go get theirs.
Why are you covering your face?
Re: Have You Collected Your PVC?? by Fkj2021: 9:13am On Jan 11, 2023
Enskynelson:
Yes. Yesterday.
But the wrong thing INEC is doing is allowing the PVC to be collected by someone else who is not the owner of the PVC. At the collection centre, you can see one person with as much as 20 PVCs promising he knows the owners and will deliver to them. This loophole can be exploited by people with bad intention.
Expect also a huge crowd. The exercise started last week here but the crowd has not reduced as much.

Yes it happens. I even collected for my brother who went to work that day(on a Sunday)

But with BVAS, do you think those collecting PVCs for malicious use will succeed?
Re: Have You Collected Your PVC?? by internetpo(m): 9:13am On Jan 11, 2023
Did you do double registration?
Heard those that did had both the old and new records wiped out, as double registration amounts to electoral fraud.

Dont know how true this is though.
anadozie1:
The people working at inec offices are confused. I have been there several times but I can't find my card. I tried using the online PVC registration status. I get the feedback that my records can not be found.

Many people are having the same issue. They are trying to frustrate people into giving up collecting their voters card. I don tire sef

1 Like

Re: Have You Collected Your PVC?? by derecho(m): 9:13am On Jan 11, 2023
Go early...Me I don collect my own last week.
Na to load the "bullet" on February 25 remain.
Tinubu+ Atiku must come down.

Peter Obi made me go through all these stress.
Na 10 times I go INEC office
capricornlady:
My fear is the crowd at the collection center; it is always crowded. I will collect mine soon so that i can vote for the best president Nigerians yearn for...

5 Likes

Re: Have You Collected Your PVC?? by Sawety86ww: 9:13am On Jan 11, 2023
:-

Re: Have You Collected Your PVC?? by GODPUNISHALABI: 9:14am On Jan 11, 2023
Kizyte:
It's few weeks to election, I went to collect my Voter's Card and they told me INEC is yet to print all PVCs, mine was not found. Is it a crime to be OBIDIENT?
tinubu urchins will feel so relieved with this comment, this thread is scary to them

1 Like

Re: Have You Collected Your PVC?? by Pio44: 9:14am On Jan 11, 2023
I want to be able to look at my Children tomorrow and tell them..

"I did my best to Save Nigeria, I voted for the best candidate, I tried my best. I stood on the side of truth".

#PeterIsBetter

6 Likes

Re: Have You Collected Your PVC?? by adioolayi(m): 9:15am On Jan 11, 2023
Zulum500:

Bro sowore is okay Sha
But chances are low
Kindly vote bat grin

My brother...this one is a protest vote against bad governance..

PMB fall hand big time!

I can't see myself voting another Northerner and I don't believe Peter Obi is better than Asiwaju...

Allow me reward 'Yele Sowore's activism for 7years now with this single vote of mine.

Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Collected Your PVC?? by greggng: 9:16am On Jan 11, 2023
Even with maggo Mago...apc and pdp will lose this election. Are you aware that inec recorded 9million new voters...This are people that have not voted b4 ...The came on board as a result of obi ...Is very clear the man to beat is obi . No wonder all obidatti members are in every collection centre ...cos they really wanna prove a point to our bad leaders
Re: Have You Collected Your PVC?? by gibsonwales(m): 9:17am On Jan 11, 2023
Yes, on Sunday (3 days ago)
Re: Have You Collected Your PVC?? by Nobody: 9:17am On Jan 11, 2023
Yes.

I and Wifey have ours ready. The Ebira woman is very sure of voting for Peter Obi, but I am still undecided.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Collected Your PVC?? by lsoul: 9:18am On Jan 11, 2023
angry scam we should use BVN not pvc angry
Re: Have You Collected Your PVC?? by sylve11: 9:18am On Jan 11, 2023
oluwaseyi0:

Unfortunately that's how I collected mine

My sister picked it for me, it's been almost 12 years now

12 years? cool
Re: Have You Collected Your PVC?? by anadozie1: 9:18am On Jan 11, 2023
Ayomiposi001:
ALL PVC CAN NOW BE COLLECTED AT YOUR VOTING WARD. PLEASE, GO AND GET YOUR PVC. OBI/DATTI WE KNOW.
I tired this text message stuff. But, I get the feedback "No results found".
Re: Have You Collected Your PVC?? by Emola12(m): 9:18am On Jan 11, 2023
JoshTim:
Yes. My vote is for BAT. For those that are busy with work, go this Sunday. No crowd on Sunday.
niga suffer no dey tire you

1 Like

Re: Have You Collected Your PVC?? by azikiweironsi(m): 9:18am On Jan 11, 2023
Yes I collected my own including my wife's own on Monday in my ward.
Kudos to the INEC for bringing it closer to me having done the transfer online.
But unfortunately, I was once going to use it for an online winning candidate but I changed my mind because of his followers attack on my parents (I didn't mention name o) because they will come now like hungry hyenas.
I have joined my parents in voting Jagaban.
I'm not ready to argue because I don't fight with a pig in a mud. I wear white cloth. grin
Re: Have You Collected Your PVC?? by tolexy007(m): 9:20am On Jan 11, 2023
Enskynelson:
Yes. Yesterday.

In my ward in Ogun state, Dey will not allow u to collect for anyone, I want to collect for my wife, dem no giv me
Re: Have You Collected Your PVC?? by anadozie1: 9:20am On Jan 11, 2023
internetpo:
Did you do double registration?
Heard those that did had both the old and new records wiped out, as double registration amounts to electoral fraud.

Dont know how true this is though.
Nope. New registration ooo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Results From Kogi Situation Room, Muri Ajaka of SDP in early lead / BREAKING: Ex Oyo NURTW Boss, Tokyo Is Dead / Kogi State Pdp Primary Election Result Update (gov Wada Still Leading)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.