Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,768 members, 7,820,685 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

Have You Collected Your PVC?? - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Have You Collected Your PVC?? (8881 Views)

Have You Collected Your PVC Yet? / Have You Collected Your NIMC Card? / Banky W You Collected N57million From Buhari – Woman Calls Out Singer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Collected Your PVC?? by Maj196(m): 9:03pm On Jan 11, 2023
Yes, since last year and I'm voting for Peter Obi

1 Like

Re: Have You Collected Your PVC?? by xchuky: 9:09pm On Jan 11, 2023
MASSIVE RIGGING ONGOING IN LAGOS!!!

I went to OLOMU PRIMARY SCHOOL, AJAH, Eti-Osa, LAGOS to collect my PVC today. I noticed that up to 80% of Igbo name bearing folks were told that their PVCs can not be found. Am so sure of what am saying because out of annoyance that I didn't get my PVC I have to start asking others in same situation there names, at this point I noticed that almost all are Igbo bearing names except a Yoruba lady with surname that looks like Edo name.

Please let the Labour Party do something about it now!!. WE ARE LOOSING OUR VOTES!!!

1 Like

Re: Have You Collected Your PVC?? by Annistars: 10:29pm On Jan 11, 2023
Yes
Re: Have You Collected Your PVC?? by karmaolu1(m): 10:37pm On Jan 11, 2023
yes and no
Re: Have You Collected Your PVC?? by internetpo(m): 10:44pm On Jan 11, 2023
DaCharis2016:
Pls can I get the link to print my paper copy for collection?

Here IMPORTANT INFORMATION

Please if ur slip is missing or the information on the slip has been wiped off, kindly use this link to get your slip and go to INEC office in your LGA to collect ur PVC

voters.inecnigeria.org

1 Like

Re: Have You Collected Your PVC?? by internetpo(m): 10:44pm On Jan 11, 2023
Dickson178:
I tried to login the site and no way!
Try at night. The server is always congested during the day
Re: Have You Collected Your PVC?? by Scamburster(m): 6:47pm On Jan 12, 2023
TheboyGhost:

Lol you think I am dreaming?

Can't you read the body language of the Current party incharge of the Fed government?

Do you think they are leaving that office so soon? Hahahaha

They will, trust me bro.
Re: Have You Collected Your PVC?? by TheboyGhost(m): 7:58pm On Jan 12, 2023
Scamburster:

They will, trust me bro.

It's just a few more weeks from now. We will see how everything plays out though
Re: Have You Collected Your PVC?? by Tvegas(m): 9:10pm On Jan 12, 2023
tolexy007:
All I keep seeing here is My vote is For Obi and My Vote is for Asiwaju. Then who will vote for Atiku?
Lol, I was about saying the same thing. It points to one thing there is little enthusiasm for an Atiku presidency in the south. Also I can notice most first time voters are backing Obi.
Re: Have You Collected Your PVC?? by Scamburster(m): 4:59am On Jan 17, 2023
TheboyGhost:

Lol you think I am dreaming?

Can't you read the body language of the Current party incharge of the Fed government?

Do you think they are leaving that office so soon? Hahahaha

PDP think more than that. How do you see it?
Re: Have You Collected Your PVC?? by Chimaobi302(m): 5:51pm On Jan 24, 2023
I have already gotten mine...100% obidient

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

We Won’t Negotiate 2023 Igbo Presidency, S-east APC Chieftains Tell Obasanjo / This Was Sold N80 Before Apc/buhari Came To Power But Now N300 (photo) / Thousands Of Hamas With Rifle Enter Israel Town (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.