Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

Have You Collected Your PVC?? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Have You Collected Your PVC?? (8874 Views)

Have You Collected Your PVC Yet? / Have You Collected Your NIMC Card? / Banky W You Collected N57million From Buhari – Woman Calls Out Singer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Collected Your PVC?? by anadozie1: 10:09am On Jan 11, 2023
sweerychick:
yes its likely going to be there, go online search for the exact name u used in the registration, for instance if your name is Emeka Donald ola type exactly that. Don't type ola Donald Emeka, or Donald Emeka Ola
Where online? If it's that inec voter registration status stuff, I have done that and I get the feedback my records cannot be found.
Re: Have You Collected Your PVC?? by Frairfrancis(m): 10:10am On Jan 11, 2023
collected mine yesterday. Obi all the way.

1 Like

Re: Have You Collected Your PVC?? by powerblaze(m): 10:10am On Jan 11, 2023
is it where you registered you'll get the PVC? or the polling unit/ward?
Re: Have You Collected Your PVC?? by Stanweezy(m): 10:11am On Jan 11, 2023
Kizyte:
It's few weeks to election, I went to collect my Voter's Card and they told me INEC is yet to print all PVCs, mine was not found. Is it a crime to be OBIDIENT?

Same with me, I'm still wondering up till now if INEC is still printing PVC

1 Like

Re: Have You Collected Your PVC?? by Eleniyan1996: 10:11am On Jan 11, 2023
Yes
Re: Have You Collected Your PVC?? by pekisdgee(m): 10:12am On Jan 11, 2023
ItsTutsi:
Yes, voting Tinubu
yes voting for tinubu
Re: Have You Collected Your PVC?? by sweerychick(f): 10:15am On Jan 11, 2023
anadozie1:
Where online? If it's that inec voter registration status stuff, I have done that and I get the feedback my records cannot be found.
was it the same name you used during that u used for the search? Cos a lot of people make that mistake. If so then something is wrong but I strongly believe your PVC is in Enugu
Re: Have You Collected Your PVC?? by Princeton92(m): 10:15am On Jan 11, 2023
sweerychick:
ok that's why u don't have. U need to go to owerri to that place u registered. It's there. U can't do double registration

Aarrgghh..... I no do again!
Re: Have You Collected Your PVC?? by anadozie1: 10:19am On Jan 11, 2023
sweerychick:
was it the same name you used during that u used for the search? Cos a lot of people make that mistake. If so then something is wrong but I strongly believe your PVC is in Enugu
Yes I used the same name. Thanks for your time. Make I check Enugu once more. If there is no show, I go rest.

But, is there a possibility that despite my voters record not being online, I can still collect the PVC?
Re: Have You Collected Your PVC?? by Nobody: 10:21am On Jan 11, 2023
BigYash:
If you are yet to collect your PVC, please go get it..
Let's change the current setting of the country. Nigeria must work, and this will happen, if we vote the right candidate..

On my way to collect mine..
Omu yes and I m ready to use it in favour of someone I blv Nigerians may be able to control if he erred!

2 Likes

Re: Have You Collected Your PVC?? by sunnyg12(m): 10:24am On Jan 11, 2023
On my way now.
Re: Have You Collected Your PVC?? by sukar886: 10:29am On Jan 11, 2023
Yes, Obidient all the way
Re: Have You Collected Your PVC?? by Stanweezy(m): 10:33am On Jan 11, 2023
nymphomaniac:
Gone thrice and they said my card isn’t ready. Did a transfer early 2022. Will go one more time and that’s it. Let God be the judge.

Funny enough my name is on the final list of eligible voters

Same with me, when I was told my card is not ready i was shocked. INEC seems to be up to something and na transfer I did as well
Re: Have You Collected Your PVC?? by sweerychick(f): 10:33am On Jan 11, 2023
anadozie1:
Yes I used the same name. Thanks for your time. Make I check Enugu once more. If there is no show, I go rest.

But, is there a possibility that despite my voters record not being online, I can still collect the PVC?
yes just go to the ward you registered in Enugu.

Good luck
Re: Have You Collected Your PVC?? by Coolboy009: 10:33am On Jan 11, 2023
Yea I got my own yesterday.
Re: Have You Collected Your PVC?? by Acidosis(m): 10:33am On Jan 11, 2023
powerblaze:
is it where you registered you'll get the PVC? or the polling unit/ward?

Ward
Re: Have You Collected Your PVC?? by bobobri(m): 10:35am On Jan 11, 2023
i have got my PVC peter obi is getting a vote from me

1 Like

Re: Have You Collected Your PVC?? by Fkj2021: 10:37am On Jan 11, 2023
Enskynelson:

There are polling units or areas that are strongholds for certain candidates. If the PVCs in such areas are subotaged, those persons won't be able to cast their votes thereby being a disadvantage to such candidate. U get ba?

Yes. Na God go help us for this country
Re: Have You Collected Your PVC?? by meditator(m): 10:37am On Jan 11, 2023
Kizyte:
It's few weeks to election, I went to collect my Voter's Card and they told me INEC is yet to print all PVCs, mine was not found. Is it a crime to be OBIDIENT?
No, but its a crime to have low or poor level of political education, not knowing the relevance of voting until your incompetent tribesman is contesting.
Re: Have You Collected Your PVC?? by gp6liveth(m): 10:40am On Jan 11, 2023
Yes I have an will be voting for Competence, capacity and character
Re: Have You Collected Your PVC?? by CartelKenneth: 10:46am On Jan 11, 2023
Vote BAT and die miserably and painfully
Re: Have You Collected Your PVC?? by kk2027: 10:47am On Jan 11, 2023
Abalado:
Do u think ur vote still count ni?I don collect my own o but na for official uses like bank stuffs, and the rest,,if only my vote will count,,OBIDATTI owns my vote and my household.....ire o

Please just vote for Obidatti
Nigeria cannot remain like this please
Re: Have You Collected Your PVC?? by Apokalupsis: 10:59am On Jan 11, 2023
Can I collect on Sunday?.... Sunday is the last day
Re: Have You Collected Your PVC?? by Enskynelson(m): 11:01am On Jan 11, 2023
Tonymegabush1:

Down here in my side they do give as well as in collecting for someone you claimed to know but before they grant your wish you will present a print out copy issued during the registration or a mail from inec after registration..

I don't think it's a bad idea so far their is a prove such person sent you.
Here, they don't ask for any prove. You just write down any number that you say is yours and you go with the card. No body care to check and confirm the phone number. Their explanation is that, when the real owner comes, he will call the collector's number.
Re: Have You Collected Your PVC?? by Enskynelson(m): 11:02am On Jan 11, 2023
tolexy007:

In my ward in Ogun state, Dey will not allow u to collect for anyone, I want to collect for my wife, dem no giv me
Better. That is how it's supposed to be. Here, in a north-west state, ours is different.
Re: Have You Collected Your PVC?? by cutepaul(m): 11:04am On Jan 11, 2023
Kizyte:
same here.... They said someone will call me before 15th and that they're expecting another batch.....but if someone doesn't call......I should go to inec office

1 Like

Re: Have You Collected Your PVC?? by maduxs: 11:15am On Jan 11, 2023
I have collected my pVC and it's for Obi
Re: Have You Collected Your PVC?? by Moutine(m): 11:18am On Jan 11, 2023
Will do that .
Re: Have You Collected Your PVC?? by 77up(m): 11:30am On Jan 11, 2023
Enskynelson:
Yes. Yesterday.
But the wrong thing INEC is doing is allowing the PVC to be collected by someone else who is not the owner of the PVC. At the collection centre, you can see one person with as much as 20 PVCs promising he knows the owners and will deliver to them. This loophole can be exploited by people with bad intention.
Expect also a huge crowd. The exercise started last week here but the crowd has not reduced as much.
Let's do the needful and get set to exercise our right.
Yes since, voting Tinubu cool
Re: Have You Collected Your PVC?? by 77up(m): 11:33am On Jan 11, 2023
CartelKenneth:
Vote BAT and die miserably and painfully
We are voting BAT , you are free to die if you like.

1 Like

Re: Have You Collected Your PVC?? by Emeka71(m): 11:37am On Jan 11, 2023
Romanoff:

What do you want to do with my face?
Something lovely.
Re: Have You Collected Your PVC?? by Romanoff(f): 11:38am On Jan 11, 2023
Emeka71:
Something lovely.

Try another face, thank you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ondo Labor Leaders Received ‘threat’ Messages For Suspending 30-day Strike / Osinbajo, Kachikwu, Okah-donli, Ahmed Isah Bag Nation Builders Achievers Award / Rare Photo Of Murtala Mohammed And His Yoruba Wife Before His Assasination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.