Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,736 members, 7,851,537 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:53 PM

Will I Still Be Here If My Dad Married Someone Else Instead Of My Mum?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will I Still Be Here If My Dad Married Someone Else Instead Of My Mum?? (826 Views)

“I Hold No Regrets”: Man Dumped Lover After 25 Years And Married Someone Else / Lady Threatens Ex-lover Who Married Someone Else After She Sponsored Him Abroad / "My Dad Is A Pastor!" - Lady Begs Guy Threatening To Leak Her Nudes For 15k(Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will I Still Be Here If My Dad Married Someone Else Instead Of My Mum?? by MadeINchenzen2: 9:11pm On Jan 11, 2023
Sometimes I feel lucky and sad when I think of it... why am I a Nigerian, and thats the sad side of it.

And the lucky side would be that I'm happy I am the sperm that eventually made it to the eggsgrin

But I would think for a minute... what would be the outcome if my dad got married to a British woman... will I Still be me or someone else would have existed in my place.

maybe I should just be thankful my dad met my mum, if not... I won't be in Nairaland typing this nonsense !!! grin

How u see am?grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Will I Still Be Here If My Dad Married Someone Else Instead Of My Mum?? by budaatum: 9:28pm On Jan 11, 2023
Same question as if a different sperm than that which you came from got to the egg first. You wouldn't be here if it had, or if the egg your sperm got to were not your mum's. Either ways, it wouldn't be you typing this nonsense and this nonsense wouldn't have been typed at all.

Personally, it's thoughtful, so I'm glad your are the product of the sperm that got to the egg that created you and made you type this nonsense or this nonsense would not have been typed.

2 Likes

Re: Will I Still Be Here If My Dad Married Someone Else Instead Of My Mum?? by MadeINchenzen2: 9:50pm On Jan 11, 2023
budaatum:
Same question as if a different sperm than that which you came from got to the egg first. You wouldn't be here if it had, or if the egg your sperm got to were not your mum's. Either ways, it wouldn't be you typing this nonsense and this nonsense wouldn't have been typed at all.

Personally, it's thoughtful, so I'm glad your are the product of the sperm that got to the egg that created you and made you type this nonsense or this nonsense would not have been typed.
hahahahahaha grin... son of a thousand fathersgrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Will I Still Be Here If My Dad Married Someone Else Instead Of My Mum?? by Sixfeetbelle: 10:07pm On Jan 11, 2023
budaatum:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

My belle ooh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Will I Still Be Here If My Dad Married Someone Else Instead Of My Mum?? by duro4chang(m): 10:11pm On Jan 11, 2023
Maybe na my uncle for marry her.
Re: Will I Still Be Here If My Dad Married Someone Else Instead Of My Mum?? by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jan 11, 2023
I sometimes get this thoughts to but it always remain unanswered.

1 Like

Re: Will I Still Be Here If My Dad Married Someone Else Instead Of My Mum?? by budaatum: 3:13am On Jan 12, 2023
Persephone1:
I sometimes get this thoughts to but it always remain unanswered.

Most thinking people would have that thought or think something similar. It's the "what if" thought, similar to 'what if I had turned left instead of right'. Unfortunately, most times, once a choice is made, the option is no more available, especially with more complex ones like the ops, which are more complex since the choice was not one's to start with.

I guess we make the best of what we are given, in the end, and ensure we give better options to our own offsprings. At least those who think it like the op, would, I hope.
Re: Will I Still Be Here If My Dad Married Someone Else Instead Of My Mum?? by Divoc19(f): 7:49am On Jan 12, 2023
Even if your dad had married a British woman. You would still want to be another person.

Problem nor dey finish!

Get over the thought and move on with your reality
Re: Will I Still Be Here If My Dad Married Someone Else Instead Of My Mum?? by Prettygirl200(f): 8:20am On Jan 12, 2023
Yawns!!
Useless thread
Re: Will I Still Be Here If My Dad Married Someone Else Instead Of My Mum?? by MadeINchenzen2: 9:49am On Jan 12, 2023
Prettygirl200:
Yawns!!
Useless thread
hahahaha... grin

Re: Will I Still Be Here If My Dad Married Someone Else Instead Of My Mum?? by Prettygirl200(f): 9:59am On Jan 12, 2023
MadeINchenzen2:
hahahaha... grin
lol
Re: Will I Still Be Here If My Dad Married Someone Else Instead Of My Mum?? by Silentgroper(m): 12:09pm On Jan 12, 2023
It's funny but I usually have this thought
Re: Will I Still Be Here If My Dad Married Someone Else Instead Of My Mum?? by MadeINchenzen2: 4:05pm On Jan 12, 2023
Silentgroper:
It's funny but I usually have this thought
lol
Re: Will I Still Be Here If My Dad Married Someone Else Instead Of My Mum?? by DonroxyII: 2:00pm On Jan 24, 2023
MadeINchenzen2:
Sometimes I feel lucky and sad when I think of it... why am I a Nigerian, and thats the sad side of it.

And the lucky side would be that I'm happy I am the sperm that eventually made it to the eggsgrin

But I would think for a minute... what would be the outcome if my dad got married to a British woman... will I Still be me or someone else would have existed in my place.

maybe I should just be thankful my dad met my mum, if not... I won't be in Nairaland typing this nonsense !!! grin

How u see am?grin
Regardless of The Sperm that fertilized the Egg, You would still be Born...

You(Soul) are Only Interpreting the Algorithms(DNA) in the Sperm and Eggs Composition(Bodies) grin ... You are just interpreting the DNA in your bodies...

The soul is different from the Body ....

The Soul is Immortal while the Bodies would die Off and Be Consumed by Earth except you die in space grin...

You would still be Born Regardless of The Sperm that Fertilises the Egg grin ....

You can Improve on Your Soul by Making Your Generations Better or Devalue your Ancestral Potentials by Making Your Generations Worse off ... You have Choices to Make grin

You have this Life to Promote Your Ancestors and Help Your Future Generations grin ....

Don't Be Ashamed of Nigeria, Rise Up and Be Part of the Team to Make Nigeria a Better Place ....

Or Japa to Enjoy the Benefits of Oyinbo while Your Future Generations keep lamenting on Rascism and systemic Problems of Oyinbo ....

Anyway... Nobody alive wouldn't pay Prices and Enjoy Benefits grin ... Earth has Costs and for Every Actions there are Costs Benefits... A Sane Man is the One who Maximises His Benefits at Limited Costs ...

But You MUST Pay Prices Because Your Fellow Human wouldn't give you anything for Free grin ... Also, Earth will collect Commission grin if You ain't Careful ... Do Anyhow ... Earth go swallow You whether on Land, In Water or at Air .... grin .. Except in Space ... at all at all, You no dey comot here alive.... The Only thing that would go with You is the Transformation that Occured to Your Soul is it Much Whiter or Much Darker ....

Your Soul is Your:

"Actual Thought Processes and Philosophies that Underpins that Thought Processes" .... !

Na so I see am from My Side grin

(1) (Reply)

I Can't Believe People Still Eat At Eateries. / This Dude Leaks Nude Video Of Big Bombomm Female Neighbour / Everyday Is Christmas For Our Controllers. (Christmas Special)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.