Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,526 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

Bola Tinubu: Igbos Will only benefit From 'National cake' If They Vote For Me - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Tinubu: Igbos Will only benefit From 'National cake' If They Vote For Me (38552 Views)

Video Where Tinubu Said Only When Igbos Vote For Him Will They Eat National Cake / PDP Delegates Show Fayose Ballot As They Vote For Bisi Kolawole / Ezeife: Igbos Will Support IPOB In 2023 If Denied Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bola Tinubu: Igbos Will only benefit From 'National cake' If They Vote For Me by georgeakins: 8:27am On Jan 12, 2023
JOemmy:
Rubbish this is the reason why obi stands out from the rest he is the only one talking about making nigerians productive instead of depending on the usual sharing of the national cake.

Obi cannot win. Stop deceiving yourself.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu: Igbos Will only benefit From 'National cake' If They Vote For Me by Geopex(m): 8:29am On Jan 12, 2023
southsouthking:

If i tell you what's going on now in Edo state because of that purported speech, you'll know it's finished for APC in Edo state.
I pray Peter Obi wins

Edo is PDP presently! So no much expectations from them! Despite that Labour party still can't win in Edo. It is a shared vote btw PDP , APc And LP
Re: Bola Tinubu: Igbos Will only benefit From 'National cake' If They Vote For Me by limeta(f): 8:33am On Jan 12, 2023
tk4radi:
Wait ooo.

Na true sef.

He had been begging the Northerners.

E reach for him to talk to Easterners, he started speaking with harsh parables, and using threats to cajole them.

Thats exactly what am saying

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu: Igbos Will only benefit From 'National cake' If They Vote For Me by Geopex(m): 8:37am On Jan 12, 2023
limeta:

Thats exactly what am saying

Because he knows your region want ipob!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu: Igbos Will only benefit From 'National cake' If They Vote For Me by Tareq1105: 8:38am On Jan 12, 2023
Corridon:
Is this a threat or what?

It's not a threat. He meant better and juicy appointments for the south east, better than the nepotism of Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu: Igbos Will only benefit From 'National cake' If They Vote For Me by Ubanz: 8:43am On Jan 12, 2023
Why is it that tinubu does not hide his hate for the Igbos?
Where will this end him?
Am just a spectator.
Re: Bola Tinubu: Igbos Will only benefit From 'National cake' If They Vote For Me by Thecan(m): 9:05am On Jan 12, 2023
ANY HAND WEY GO VOTE APC/PDP THIS YEAR IS UNDER CURSE!!. angry angry
Re: Bola Tinubu: Igbos Will only benefit From 'National cake' If They Vote For Me by ValeeLove(m): 9:06am On Jan 12, 2023
ATLIEN2027:
Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the next President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
God forbid.
Re: Bola Tinubu: Igbos Will only benefit From 'National cake' If They Vote For Me by PHIPEX(m): 9:17am On Jan 12, 2023
Geopex:

What Tinubu did in SW Abt AD and APc is what u Igbo should learn. U can be forming new party alone and be thinking of wining general election, this is what Gov Soludo was telling Igbo. Igbo must come together first, form a party, conquer your regions first with have govs in that new party, then extend to other regions B4 talking of wining presidential election. It is a strategy. Until Igbo do this, 100 yrs to come, they will continue to labor in vains
No one asked for your empty advice, Tinubu is what he is because he's he's godfather in SW not because he formed a party, he wasn't the first to form a party. Igbos don't do godfathers so shove your advice behind you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu: Igbos Will only benefit From 'National cake' If They Vote For Me by Scamburster(m): 9:36am On Jan 12, 2023
shomutuski:

He is an idiot also! I am yoruba and I don’t even reason to with all these mumu BATists, I mean we are known for been academically educated and savy, so what the yoruba nation is telling me is that there’s no one sensible to come forward and represent us. Even if we wan do tribe follow tribe, at least follow person wey get sense, someone presentable. Poverty do bad ooo, our leaders have institutionalized it such that its now a tool for removing the public’s ability to reason well. With all I have seen, I personally will vote for Obi cus he is the only that has shown that he pays attention, this man singlehandedly made politicians argue about their manifesto, imagine. He raised the bar alone himself, the next election will also be better. That is how democracy works.

If you come to my mention and call me omo ale yoruba, nah God go ruin all of una. I No kuku send anyone papa. I am under no obligation to follow any useless old senile dunce because of his ill-gotten riches. Alot of you are piss poor and cannot see redemption if it’s right in front of you.
God..
Re: Bola Tinubu: Igbos Will only benefit From 'National cake' If They Vote For Me by limeta(f): 9:44am On Jan 12, 2023
Geopex:

Because he knows your region want ipob!

Oh good ,but you happy with yoruba nation and OPC
Then we good to go .
Re: Bola Tinubu: Igbos Will only benefit From 'National cake' If They Vote For Me by Uchedizzy(f): 9:52am On Jan 12, 2023
If una vote Apc again , una go buy one bag of rice 50k
Re: Bola Tinubu: Igbos Will only benefit From 'National cake' If They Vote For Me by Scamburster(m): 9:53am On Jan 12, 2023
Truthdeypain:

Baba its called tribalism, the worst form, perhaps the greatest quality of our yoruba brethren, most of them anyways, not all of them. It doesn't have to sound so evil, sometimes I don't blame them I grew up with mostly yorubas and I realise that it really isn't just an ordinary stuff, it is cultural, its in their tradition. Even the few who have decided to move beyond it simply choose to ignore or coat it because they realise it not appropriate in every situation, they must be commended it is not easy.

After everything my family went through in the hands of my beloved omoluabi dem growing up my feelings as a child had to change from hate to pity and acceptance. Yorubas practice the most potent form of tribalism in Africa, I mean to be fair Africans are generally tribalism inclined, but it's obvious that they hold monopoly when it comes to that Thats why I hate Africans who always talk about racism and more so Nigerians especially from the peeps under discussion. When they make their very hypocritical assertions against white man injustice to black, when these fellows have been inflicting ×10 of that injustice on their fellow black African since time immemorial.

As a child this is how I learnt to let go of the evil these yoruba people did to my poor widow of a mother growing up, not once j repeat not once did one of these folks ever try to speak up or help her or at least lessen the amount of evil ganging that threatened our existence. They all did what they know how to do well, beautify, support and glorify evil. Even the supposed good, God loving, church going ones, the speaking in tongues ones, they always hid their faces when not in open support, not even our pastor, nor.mummy G.O.

If I was born a yoruba man I bet I wouldn't know the difference between good and evil, this philosophy had guided me through life and this is how I have come to accept my omoluabi brothers as mine, my best friend is a native of Ondo, I have understood that they view things different from normal beings.

Food for thought cool
Re: Bola Tinubu: Igbos Will only benefit From 'National cake' If They Vote For Me by southsouthking(m): 9:58am On Jan 12, 2023
Geopex:

Edo is PDP presently! So no much expectations from them! Despite that Labour party still can't win in Edo. It is a shared vote btw PDP , APc And LP

So says a Yoruba man who doesn't know what's happening in Edo Politics.
Stick to your Akure Mr man.
Re: Bola Tinubu: Igbos Will only benefit From 'National cake' If They Vote For Me by BanyXchi: 10:02am On Jan 12, 2023
Truthdeypain:

Baba its called tribalism, the worst form, perhaps the greatest quality of our yoruba brethren, most of them anyways, not all of them. It doesn't have to sound so evil, sometimes I don't blame them I grew up with mostly yorubas and I realise that it really isn't just an ordinary stuff, it is cultural, its in their tradition. Even the few who have decided to move beyond it simply choose to ignore or coat it because they realise it not appropriate in every situation, they must be commended it is not easy.

After everything my family went through in the hands of my beloved omoluabi dem growing up my feelings as a child had to change from hate to pity and acceptance. Yorubas practice the most potent form of tribalism in Africa, I mean to be fair Africans are generally tribalism inclined, but it's obvious that they hold monopoly when it comes to that Thats why I hate Africans who always talk about racism and more so Nigerians especially from the peeps under discussion. When they make their very hypocritical assertions against white man injustice to black, when these fellows have been inflicting ×10 of that injustice on their fellow black African since time immemorial.

As a child this is how I learnt to let go of the evil these yoruba people did to my poor widow of a mother growing up, not once j repeat not once did one of these folks ever try to speak up or help her or at least lessen the amount of evil ganging that threatened our existence. They all did what they know how to do well, beautify, support and glorify evil. Even the supposed good, God loving, church going ones, the speaking in tongues ones, they always hid their faces when not in open support, not even our pastor, nor.mummy G.O.

If I was born a yoruba man I bet I wouldn't know the difference between good and evil, this philosophy had guided me through life and this is how I have come to accept my omoluabi brothers as mine, my best friend is a native of Ondo, I have understood that they view things different from normal beings.

you are always ranting about Yorubas Everytime Omo nna. If you hate them so much why not go back to your region?? There's nothing more ironic than a ibo cake Yorubas, tribalistic. Imagine someone like you from a tribe that practices Caste system and hates themselves calling us tribalistic. In your region presently, y'all kill yourselves, I think you should be more focused on that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu: Igbos Will only benefit From 'National cake' If They Vote For Me by BanyXchi: 10:06am On Jan 12, 2023
Truthdeypain:

Have your people ever voted or supported any IGBOMAN?

Why have your people defected from the philosophy of AWOLOWO which the like of Dele Farotimi and Afwnifere are Tring rk uphold? Because of IGBOMAN.

is NIGERIA only created for HAUSA/ FULANI and YORUBA peeps?

Why not allow us free passage of country and self actualization is hate be so much in blood?

Why do you hate IGBOMAN with every fiber of your being, the three million souls your ancestors snatched away from them is it not enough to satisfy your hate, must you see them extinct, mistreated, killed and terminated to extinction?

Why are you such an enemy of truth ? Why must you call while black, and blue red.? Do you people not value integrity and good honorable traits in human beings?

Why must injustice always arouse the bladders of an average omoluabi? How are you guys always able to be proud of injustice and inequality, brazen wickedness and evil?

God bless ONE Nigeria.
continue to play victim like you always do, you'll always blame everyone for your failures in life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu: Igbos Will only benefit From 'National cake' If They Vote For Me by Izuubest: 10:09am On Jan 12, 2023
You are a Kai Kai man if you don't know that more than 40% of this number of voters your are shamelessly bragging with are all Igbos and that majority of the remaining percentage are all obidients too. You eyes go clear by next month, keep bragging.

Baddosqqi:

The day the Igbos we learn how to learn everybody, that is the day they will realise how easy it is to become the President. It is as simple as that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu: Igbos Will only benefit From 'National cake' If They Vote For Me by sageb: 10:28am On Jan 12, 2023
Re: Bola Tinubu: Igbos Will only benefit From 'National cake' If They Vote For Me by Tochj(m): 11:00am On Jan 12, 2023
Sharing the National cake
When Nigeria is the poverty capital one of the world?
When Nigeria have many out of school children?
When Nigeria had borrow what the next generation can't pay?
This is not about Tribe Party affiliation or Religion
Let's reason like humans.
Re: Bola Tinubu: Igbos Will only benefit From 'National cake' If They Vote For Me by stuffs2002: 11:12am On Jan 12, 2023
CSTRR:

Really?

Envy?

Give me one good reason why they should vote for Tinubu?

Just 8yrs under Buhari, and look at all the insults that Tinubu and his boys have given to the south east.
Just 8yrs o.

Besides, tinubu is not in the interests of any region.

He is a thief. Thief don't benefit anybody except their close circles.

Peter obi would do more for the standard of living of the people in the south west than Tinubu ever will.

As a Yoruba man, the only thing you will get from Tinubu is worthless ethnic bragging rights.

And bragging rights cannot buy a grain of rice from emeka's shop.

This is the problem with IIGBOS. When did I tell you I was a Yoruba person. I'm not even a Southerner which is why I am able to look at the characters of each southern tribes without sentiments.

The only reason anyone will compare Tinubu with Obi is entirely tribal sentiments. Tinubu is not in the same class as Obi and I am saying it the way it is.

Obi was a colossal failure as a governor. With financial scandals trailing him everywhere and you say he would improve Nigeria when even the Anambra indigenes are running out of Anambra.

Don't even talk about insults as we northerners have suffered most in the hands of IIGBOS. Have you forgotten so soon how Buhari and the rest of north was insulted to the high heavens? Have you forgotten names like f00lani, almajiri, ewu, etc
Re: Bola Tinubu: Igbos Will only benefit From 'National cake' If They Vote For Me by toneroforever(m): 11:40am On Jan 12, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Nothing he says can please you ignorant, envious, bitter, hate-filled bigoted lots above and below.

Asiwaju Tinubu was talking to his fellow APC members of Igbo extraction to work extra hard to mobilize more votes for him and APC from top to bottom of Presidency to national assembly to states and LGAs so that they will have more seats at the national table and negotiating power more than the basic constitutional representation in his political appointments to reward those who spent their time, financial and material resources and invested heavily in his campaign and election.

Asiwaju was not addressing ipob terrorists and their sympathizers here on NL and SM who are behind the candidate of mushroom lp.

I am sure the APC members in the SE will not want to miss this kind of opportunity. It is beyond Asiwaju, it is the party that must first reward those who worked for her victory. Those states that did not work will still get basic constitional ministerial appointments but nothing extra will likely be given in political appointments. If Ebonyi and Imo deliver more votes and elect Asiwaju and most of the APC officers from SE, most of the extra rewards meant for SE will go to those two states. It is these indigenes who will take the 'national cake' to their people.If you like push all your votes in PDP as usual, you will get your extra from PDP not from APC. shikena

check my signature for free stuffs!

I checked & all I could see is free madness. It's in u bro, just like it is in Bola.
Re: Bola Tinubu: Igbos Will only benefit From 'National cake' If They Vote For Me by lukency(m): 12:38pm On Jan 12, 2023
True talk or else they will remain the most popular export to lagos in search of the proverbial greener pasture.
Re: Bola Tinubu: Igbos Will only benefit From 'National cake' If They Vote For Me by SenatePresdo(m): 12:48pm On Jan 12, 2023
femisplash:
This Gazette always following Tinubu everywhere with bad belle. However, Tinubu reiterated the law of harvest. Ibos should have learnt lesson from Sai baba.

A Black man with funky brain, sub-homo sapien.

Since we didn't vote Sai baba, and you voted him, how are you driving lamborghini urus or buying fuel at a cheaper rate?

People keep saying that APC supporters are brain locked, and I'm beginning to confirm it.
Re: Bola Tinubu: Igbos Will only benefit From 'National cake' If They Vote For Me by CSTRR: 12:58pm On Jan 12, 2023
stuffs2002:

This is the problem with IIGBOS. When did I tell you I was a Yoruba person. I'm not even a Southerner which is why I am able to look at the characters of each southern tribes without sentiments.

The only reason anyone will compare Tinubu with Obi is entirely tribal sentiments. Tinubu is not in the same class as Obi and I am saying it the way it is.

Obi was a colossal failure as a governor. With financial scandals trailing him everywhere and you say he would improve Nigeria when even the Anambra indigenes are running out of Anambra.

Don't even talk about insults as we northerners have suffered most in the hands of IIGBOS. Have you forgotten so soon how Buhari and the rest of north was insulted to the high heavens? Have you forgotten names like f00lani, almajiri, ewu, etc
Just look at the nonsense that came out of someone's brain.

Absolute IQ reducing nonsense

Can you say this to the face of an Igbo man in real life.?

Invalid.
Re: Bola Tinubu: Igbos Will only benefit From 'National cake' If They Vote For Me by MasterShifu010(m): 1:08pm On Jan 12, 2023
HydraFeeds:
. So you did not read where he said he will transform Enugu into industrial hub better than it is today ?

And he spoilt everything by that utterance
Re: Bola Tinubu: Igbos Will only benefit From 'National cake' If They Vote For Me by hartson(m): 1:35pm On Jan 12, 2023
HydraFeeds:
una don too dey comfortable with your potopoto landlocked areas instead make you give better person chance to help una transform from Abidas and Nife to Okoro brands and Chukwuma wears .
lol,did I hear you mention a better person?give an agboro park chance to do what?is it your potopoto?we like it like that.let the half dead man rule your region and leave us alone with our landlocked region.
Re: Bola Tinubu: Igbos Will only benefit From 'National cake' If They Vote For Me by stuffs2002: 2:10pm On Jan 12, 2023
CSTRR:

Invalid.

I dey laugh ooo grin

When SLAVES don dey get mouth.
Re: Bola Tinubu: Igbos Will only benefit From 'National cake' If They Vote For Me by Nnannapat(m): 2:43pm On Jan 12, 2023
femisplash:
This Gazette always following Tinubu everywhere with bad belle. However, Tinubu reiterated the law of harvest. Ibos should have learnt lesson from Sai baba.
Please, which lesson if I may ask?
Re: Bola Tinubu: Igbos Will only benefit From 'National cake' If They Vote For Me by Smartjob1(f): 3:07pm On Jan 12, 2023
femisplash:
And after 8years of the APC, are you in any way better than the average Igbo man, economically?
Re: Bola Tinubu: Igbos Will only benefit From 'National cake' If They Vote For Me by omonnakoda: 3:12pm On Jan 12, 2023
Smartjob1:
And after 8years of the APC, are you in any way better than the average Igbo man, economically?
Is the average Ebo better than any one economically?

A group that constitutes the largest migrants running away from their homeland?

Who is going to live in Ebo land ?All the human traffic is OUTWARDS
Re: Bola Tinubu: Igbos Will only benefit From 'National cake' If They Vote For Me by omonnakoda: 3:15pm On Jan 12, 2023
CSTRR:

Invalid.
If he does will they kill him and cook him?
Re: Bola Tinubu: Igbos Will only benefit From 'National cake' If They Vote For Me by Gandrova: 4:15pm On Jan 12, 2023
Louder Jagaban the law of harvest ! Tell them before it's too late. Irrespective of the situation, they will always shout marginalization. cheesy I love Jagaban the man with the lion heart.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

#RevolutionNow Protesters Block Abuja Airport Road / Dilapidated State Of Ikeja Police Barracks ( Pics) / Children In Mabai, Katsina Feed On Grass Over Hunger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.