Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,300 members, 7,815,541 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

Bola Tinubu: Igbos Will only benefit From 'National cake' If They Vote For Me - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Tinubu: Igbos Will only benefit From 'National cake' If They Vote For Me (38554 Views)

Video Where Tinubu Said Only When Igbos Vote For Him Will They Eat National Cake / PDP Delegates Show Fayose Ballot As They Vote For Bisi Kolawole / Ezeife: Igbos Will Support IPOB In 2023 If Denied Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bola Tinubu: Igbos Will only benefit From 'National cake' If They Vote For Me by Wahala90: 10:26pm On Jan 11, 2023
//

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu: Igbos Will only benefit From 'National cake' If They Vote For Me by hohafrank(m): 10:26pm On Jan 11, 2023
It is now I am convinced that this man is not mentally alright.

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu: Igbos Will only benefit From 'National cake' If They Vote For Me by Juanmike(m): 10:27pm On Jan 11, 2023
ATLIEN2027:
Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the next President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
is Ilagbiji now a republic?

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu: Igbos Will only benefit From 'National cake' If They Vote For Me by Skty: 10:27pm On Jan 11, 2023
Igbos don suffer

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu: Igbos Will only benefit From 'National cake' If They Vote For Me by kingyakos: 10:28pm On Jan 11, 2023
See insult

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu: Igbos Will only benefit From 'National cake' If They Vote For Me by Skty: 10:28pm On Jan 11, 2023
Insult upon injury

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu: Igbos Will only benefit From 'National cake' If They Vote For Me by Mrfixitt(m): 10:29pm On Jan 11, 2023
ATLIEN2027:
Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the next President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu: Igbos Will only benefit From 'National cake' If They Vote For Me by searchlight: 10:29pm On Jan 11, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Nothing he says can please you ignorant, envious, bitter, hate-filled bigoted lots above and below.

Asiwaju Tinubu was talking to his fellow APC members of Igbo extraction to work extra hard to mobilize more votes for him and APC from top to bottom so that they will have more seats at the national table and negotiating power more than the basic comstitutional representation. Asiwaju was not addressing ipob terrorists and their sympathizers here on NL and SM who are behind the candidate of mushroom lp.

check my signature for free stuffs!
This is one of the animals that makes me despise ever been in same country with them. Tell me how this one managed to evolve to a human being

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu: Igbos Will only benefit From 'National cake' If They Vote For Me by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jan 11, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
“You cannot block the way of success. It is only the ignorant that will stand in the way of victory. We are not looking for 25 per cent votes. We are working assiduously until Bola Ahmed Tinubu becomes the president of Nigeria,” he stressed.

Please note that this quote and whole report could probably be another fake news from the fake news platform Gazette.

It's not fake news.

The video of his speech is already on Youtube and twitter. Tinubu actually sounded like he was threatening the Igbos. He made demeaning statements and there was something like "soaked slice of bread"...I can't exactly remember it now. But I'm certain that video is going to reach nairaland soon.

Twitter is already abuzz with many condemning the words and tone he used to address the Igbos.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu: Igbos Will only benefit From 'National cake' If They Vote For Me by NigerianAngelo(m): 10:31pm On Jan 11, 2023
Yorba will share in National cake if they vote Obi.

3 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu: Igbos Will only benefit From 'National cake' If They Vote For Me by SILVERLINES: 10:31pm On Jan 11, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Nothing he says can please you ignorant, envious, bitter, hate-filled bigoted lots above and below.

Asiwaju Tinubu was talking to his fellow APC members of Igbo extraction to work extra hard to mobilize more votes for him and APC from top to bottom so that they will have more seats at the national table and negotiating power more than the basic comstitutional representation. Asiwaju was not addressing ipob terrorists and their sympathizers here on NL and SM who are behind the candidate of mushroom lp.

check my signature for free stuffs!
you already develop symptoms of madness.

I pity your family and generations

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu: Igbos Will only benefit From 'National cake' If They Vote For Me by Picardor2: 10:31pm On Jan 11, 2023

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu: Igbos Will only benefit From 'National cake' If They Vote For Me by onuman: 10:32pm On Jan 11, 2023
Corridon:
Is this a threat or what?

If Bola Tinubu knows how much he has belittled himself before an average Igbo man since he rejected microzoning this presidential election, he wouldn't be coming to Igbo land to rob more salt on the injury he gave to the Igbos.
Anyway, old age has made him lose the reasoning faculties in his now delicate skull.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu: Igbos Will only benefit From 'National cake' If They Vote For Me by AkpaMgbor(m): 10:32pm On Jan 11, 2023
gasparpisciotta:

Simple as ABC.

South Easterners have not learnt how to play politics. They have remained politically parochial since the days of Nnamdi Azikiwe.

This is the very first time they will have a genuine contender who does not care about tribe nor regional extraction but instead of them to key into this train, they are busy playing petty politics, concentrating on ephemeral reasoning of a few demented individuals
You south westerners have been playing opposition since the days of shagari and ekwueme. You played the opposition against yaradua and Jonathan and nobody accused you of being politically parochial. I have NEVER seen a people like you guys. The very same thing you've been doing for ages is what you accuse someone else of doing? Igbos voted shagari, Obasanjo your brother, yaradua, Jonathan and atiku and yet you accuse them of parochial politics. You south westerners got guts.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu: Igbos Will only benefit From 'National cake' If They Vote For Me by uckay304: 10:32pm On Jan 11, 2023
[quote author=politicoNG post=119942215]

https://gazettengr.com/only-when-igbos-vote-for-me-will-they-eat-national-cake-tinubu/[/quote
What an insult. Just imagine
Re: Bola Tinubu: Igbos Will only benefit From 'National cake' If They Vote For Me by Emir01: 10:33pm On Jan 11, 2023
It's a statement of fact. You work for the party, you enjoy more simple. It's natural.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu: Igbos Will only benefit From 'National cake' If They Vote For Me by Picardor2: 10:33pm On Jan 11, 2023
Osibajo2023:
only a fool, will think obi will win, u and ur Igbo parents must be a fool

U wey dey call ppl parents fool don't u know ur the biggest fool ever. Abeg getat

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu: Igbos Will only benefit From 'National cake' If They Vote For Me by nesphil(m): 10:33pm On Jan 11, 2023
The same stup1d and fooooolish statement that made Buhari a failure today.

So this is the evil that Tinubu is planning if he wins right
To share dividends of democracy based on who voted for him

People with this kind of toxic mindset do not deserve to lead this country honestly,
cos if they are allowed, agitation for secession and unrest will never stop.

So tinubu doesn't know that there's a difference between politics and governance

Like I always say, it's only a very patriotic Nigerian that will develop this country as a President and not all these ethnic bigots like buhar1 tinubu.

politicoNG:

https://gazettengr.com/only-when-igbos-vote-for-me-will-they-eat-national-cake-tinubu/

6 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu: Igbos Will only benefit From 'National cake' If They Vote For Me by olibeans: 10:33pm On Jan 11, 2023
This guy has lost my vote.

Damn n!gger

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu: Igbos Will only benefit From 'National cake' If They Vote For Me by stasius: 10:33pm On Jan 11, 2023
Igbos don chop shit for this shithole I swear grin grin

But no wahala. We moove.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu: Igbos Will only benefit From 'National cake' If They Vote For Me by Victorclean1: 10:33pm On Jan 11, 2023
A dead wood should first develop osun

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu: Igbos Will only benefit From 'National cake' If They Vote For Me by Angelfrost(m): 10:34pm On Jan 11, 2023
gasparpisciotta:

Simple as ABC.

South Easterners have not learnt how to play politics. They have remained politically parochial since the days of Nnamdi Azikiwe.

This is the very first time they will have a genuine contender who does not care about tribe nor regional extraction but instead of them to key into this train, they are busy playing petty politics, concentrating on ephemeral reasoning of a few demented individuals

What have Edo, Borno, Katsina, Southern Kaduna, Ondo, Niger, etc, benefited for playing politics according to you??!

The hundreds that have died since APC took over, what did their playing proper politics benefit them??!

The over 70% that have become poorer, what has proper politics benefited them?!!!

Many of you are so poorly educated... It's such a shame!

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu: Igbos Will only benefit From 'National cake' If They Vote For Me by vitality22(m): 10:34pm On Jan 11, 2023
Truly this man is a slowpoke without sense at all.
National cake kee you there. angry sad

14 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu: Igbos Will only benefit From 'National cake' If They Vote For Me by PHIPEX(m): 10:34pm On Jan 11, 2023
gasparpisciotta:

Simple as ABC.

Go and sit down, with all your politics, are you better off than the Igbos or is your state better than any state in the East?

8 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu: Igbos Will only benefit From 'National cake' If They Vote For Me by harmony75: 10:35pm On Jan 11, 2023
Over doses of balablu is not good, baba balablu even in your sorry state you're still issuing a threat?!

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu: Igbos Will only benefit From 'National cake' If They Vote For Me by Math3030: 10:35pm On Jan 11, 2023
Is been
Snr man don talk
Re: Bola Tinubu: Igbos Will only benefit From 'National cake' If They Vote For Me by ERlS(f): 10:35pm On Jan 11, 2023
When would igbos fight against all these yeye politicians? Atiku now BAT dem for stone am for this offensive statements

10 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Dilapidated State Of Ikeja Police Barracks ( Pics) / Highlights Of The Approach Of Muhammad Buhari's Incoming Government / Edo: Chiefs, Elders Reject Oshiomhole’s Pleas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.