Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,248 members, 7,815,363 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:19 AM

Bola Tinubu: Igbos Will only benefit From 'National cake' If They Vote For Me - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Tinubu: Igbos Will only benefit From 'National cake' If They Vote For Me (38547 Views)

Video Where Tinubu Said Only When Igbos Vote For Him Will They Eat National Cake / PDP Delegates Show Fayose Ballot As They Vote For Bisi Kolawole / Ezeife: Igbos Will Support IPOB In 2023 If Denied Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bola Tinubu: Igbos Will only benefit From 'National cake' If They Vote For Me by Sonnobax15(m): 10:11pm On Jan 11, 2023
lipsrsealed
Re: Bola Tinubu: Igbos Will only benefit From 'National cake' If They Vote For Me by Redaco876: 10:11pm On Jan 11, 2023
Ok nice
Re: Bola Tinubu: Igbos Will only benefit From 'National cake' If They Vote For Me by kennisman(m): 10:11pm On Jan 11, 2023
You hear ur pampass cassava candidate, any Igbo that vote this man, Amadioha go kill am.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu: Igbos Will only benefit From 'National cake' If They Vote For Me by Abfinest007(m): 10:12pm On Jan 11, 2023
Loser

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu: Igbos Will only benefit From 'National cake' If They Vote For Me by HydraFeeds(m): 10:12pm On Jan 11, 2023
JOemmy:
Rubbish this is the reason why obi stands out from the rest he is the only one talking about making nigerians productive instead of depending on the usual sharing of the national cake.
. So you did not read where he said he will transform Enugu into industrial hub better than it is today ?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu: Igbos Will only benefit From 'National cake' If They Vote For Me by Acidosis(m): 10:13pm On Jan 11, 2023
Igbos have suffered in the hands of Nigerian politicians cheesy

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu: Igbos Will only benefit From 'National cake' If They Vote For Me by Primus123: 10:13pm On Jan 11, 2023
Nothing person no go hear, even people that wear Pampers to ensure they doesn't pee on themselves are issuing threats! Just imagine!

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu: Igbos Will only benefit From 'National cake' If They Vote For Me by chidiebere2020(m): 10:13pm On Jan 11, 2023
Sometimes u won't blame the agitators

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu: Igbos Will only benefit From 'National cake' If They Vote For Me by everythinggirly(f): 10:14pm On Jan 11, 2023
This isn't making any sense, I thought we're one Nigeria

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu: Igbos Will only benefit From 'National cake' If They Vote For Me by zajoked: 10:14pm On Jan 11, 2023
Catch a fly, put it in a bottle and cover with the lid. After some time, take off the lid. Fly will still keep moving within the bottle.
Me: it's freedom time guys
Housefly: I am used to been here bro.

Lessons: Some slaves enjoy slavery even when opportunities to be free comes

Vote wisely and if this write-up annoy you, you are already heading for destruction

4 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu: Igbos Will only benefit From 'National cake' If They Vote For Me by elmodee7(m): 10:14pm On Jan 11, 2023
Silly narrative coming from a junkie

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu: Igbos Will only benefit From 'National cake' If They Vote For Me by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jan 11, 2023
Let’s see if they respond now with love or hatred

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu: Igbos Will only benefit From 'National cake' If They Vote For Me by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jan 11, 2023
National Cake my foot, give space jo

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu: Igbos Will only benefit From 'National cake' If They Vote For Me by Angelfrost(m): 10:15pm On Jan 11, 2023
That's a divisive and stupid thing to say!

Who writes these speeches for these senile men??!

It's a democracy... Everyone can't and shouldn't vote for anyone, that doesn't mean that they get denied the dividends of democracy.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu: Igbos Will only benefit From 'National cake' If They Vote For Me by brainint: 10:16pm On Jan 11, 2023
Igbos have been surviving since.

Nevertheless this fine man is their choice & my choice.

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu: Igbos Will only benefit From 'National cake' If They Vote For Me by Emola12(m): 10:17pm On Jan 11, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Nothing he says can please you ignorant, envious, bitter, hate-filled bigoted lots above and below.

Asiwaju Tinubu was talking to his fellow APC members of Igbo extraction to work extra hard to mobilize more votes for him and APC from top to bottom so that they will have more seats at the national table and negotiating power more than the basic comstitutional representation. Asiwaju was not addressing ipob terrorists and their sympathizers here on NL and SM who are behind the candidate of mushroom lp.

check my signature for free stuffs!
bro forget say we be Yoruba tinubu speach no dey okay which one be national cake if you vote me you will share inside so if all Igbo come vote OBI and tinubu com later become Nigeria president so dey no go share inside the Cake abi True true tinubu never believe in one Nigeria,,,,,,bro think am wella abeg my Nigeria people vote wisely me as omo Yoruba rere OBI--DATTI is my choice only God can change it

41 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu: Igbos Will only benefit From 'National cake' If They Vote For Me by UNUGWA01: 10:18pm On Jan 11, 2023
Re: Bola Tinubu: Igbos Will only benefit From 'National cake' If They Vote For Me by ovie8200: 10:18pm On Jan 11, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Nothing he says can please you ignorant, envious, bitter, hate-filled bigoted lots above and below.

Asiwaju Tinubu was talking to his fellow APC members of Igbo extraction to work extra hard to mobilize more votes for him and APC from top to bottom so that they will have more seats at the national table and negotiating power more than the basic comstitutional representation. Asiwaju was not addressing ipob terrorists and their sympathizers here on NL and SM who are behind the candidate of mushroom lp.

No, generally speaking, this is wrong of him to say. To me is a threat to all eastern states. I have been living in the USA all my life and both Democrat and Republican candidates never go to a state they know for sure that they will never win and make a such speech. The frog's eyes is just showing his true color. He dears to go to the south-south and make such a statement and let see if he wins the election he will get oil money to run his terrorist government.

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu: Igbos Will only benefit From 'National cake' If They Vote For Me by gasparpisciotta: 10:18pm On Jan 11, 2023
Truth can be bitter sometimes

Don’t vote these two

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu: Igbos Will only benefit From 'National cake' If They Vote For Me by ipobarecriminals: 10:19pm On Jan 11, 2023
cool Correct talk. OBI nor get anything upstairs /shishi to offer. May our children nor suffer cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu: Igbos Will only benefit From 'National cake' If They Vote For Me by Kinihuu005: 10:20pm On Jan 11, 2023
Can you imagine, someone who want to a country

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu: Igbos Will only benefit From 'National cake' If They Vote For Me by bigdammyj: 10:20pm On Jan 11, 2023
Noted.
Re: Bola Tinubu: Igbos Will only benefit From 'National cake' If They Vote For Me by NaijaCover(m): 10:20pm On Jan 11, 2023
Lol
Re: Bola Tinubu: Igbos Will only benefit From 'National cake' If They Vote For Me by karmaolu1(m): 10:23pm On Jan 11, 2023
Like play Islam want takeover Nigeria.
chaiiii

3 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu: Igbos Will only benefit From 'National cake' If They Vote For Me by AkpaMgbor(m): 10:23pm On Jan 11, 2023
femisplash:
This Gazette always following Tinubu everywhere with bad belle. However, Tinubu reiterated the law of harvest. Ibos should have learnt lesson from Sai baba.
If you think Igbos will jettison their conviction because of a senile octogenerian then you haven't learnt anything about Igbos. Make Buhari show me daura today make we check am with my local government and see who is better off. Urchins.

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu: Igbos Will only benefit From 'National cake' If They Vote For Me by Tinubuagbado: 10:23pm On Jan 11, 2023
What does Tinubu take Igbo's for?

Tinubu is worse than I thought. Very foolish idiot.

Kai, Tinubu is the worst thing to happen to any community.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu: Igbos Will only benefit From 'National cake' If They Vote For Me by gasparpisciotta: 10:25pm On Jan 11, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Simple as ABC.

South Easterners have not learnt how to play politics. They have remained politically parochial since the days of Nnamdi Azikiwe.

This is the very first time they will have a genuine contender who does not care about tribe nor regional extraction but instead of them to key into this train, they are busy playing petty politics, concentrating on ephemeral reasoning of a few demented individuals

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu: Igbos Will only benefit From 'National cake' If They Vote For Me by juman(m): 10:25pm On Jan 11, 2023
100% votes.
Re: Bola Tinubu: Igbos Will only benefit From 'National cake' If They Vote For Me by PHIPEX(m): 10:25pm On Jan 11, 2023
Always looking for ways to share and eat the National cake, lazy thieves.

If you like take the cake to your bedroom, we will not vote you. You can't do worse than what Buhari did. After 8years, what has the North benefitted from the so called national cake?

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu: Igbos Will only benefit From 'National cake' If They Vote For Me by onuman: 10:25pm On Jan 11, 2023
Tinubu, the national cake of Nigeria comes partly from Igbo land, the rest from rest of the SS. You are now spitting more on the faces of the Igbo, after you spat on their faces by denying microzoning in the south, microzoning which should have made south easily produce an Igbo president of Nigeria this time.
Tinubu, even though you are very old and lose your mental faculties, beware of the type of speeches you make. Who are you to talk about what Igbos deserve from what comes from Igbo land?

14 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Why Tambuwal Will Dump APC – Amaechi / Ararume's Daughter Weds In Abuja: David Mark, Amaechi, Dogara, Ngige, Attend / Why Atiku Dumped Wike Despite PDP Recommendation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.