Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

Bola Tinubu: Igbos Will only benefit From 'National cake' If They Vote For Me - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Tinubu: Igbos Will only benefit From 'National cake' If They Vote For Me (38536 Views)

Video Where Tinubu Said Only When Igbos Vote For Him Will They Eat National Cake / PDP Delegates Show Fayose Ballot As They Vote For Bisi Kolawole / Ezeife: Igbos Will Support IPOB In 2023 If Denied Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bola Tinubu: Igbos Will only benefit From 'National cake' If They Vote For Me by Gandrova: 4:20pm On Jan 12, 2023
BanyXchi:
continue to play victim like you always do, you'll always blame everyone for your failures in life.
They will never learn how to play good Politics. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu: Igbos Will only benefit From 'National cake' If They Vote For Me by Smartjob1(f): 4:32pm On Jan 12, 2023
Yes. Statistically, the average Igbo is better economically than your people. The stats from StatiSense and the NBS show this. You can also go out and conduct your own research to verify this. So, whether you vote in the right candidate or not, they will be the least economically impoverished group in the country. They already built their working ecosystem to ensure they keep flourishing irrespective of the situation they find themselves.

And by the way, your people dont travel or migrate because they are not capable of it. So, stop whining when someone else is doing what you cant. Learn from them instead. Olodo!
omonnakoda:
Is the average Ebo better than any one economically?

A group that constitutes the largest migrants running away from their homeland?

Who is going to live in Ebo land ?All the human traffic is OUTWARDS
Re: Bola Tinubu: Igbos Will only benefit From 'National cake' If They Vote For Me by omonnakoda: 4:34pm On Jan 12, 2023
Smartjob1:
Yes. Statistically, the average Igbo is better economically than your people. The stats from StatiSense and the NBS show this. You can also go out and conduct your own research to verify this. So, whether you vote in the right candidate or not, they will be the least economically impoverished group in the country. They already built their working ecosystem to ensure they keep flourishing irrespective of the situation they find themselves.

And by the way, your people dont travel or migrate because they are not capable of it. So, stop whining when someone else is doing what you cant. Learn from them instead. Olodo!
Maybe IPOB stats
The SE is the most impoverished part of Nigeria
We travel to the US,UK where we outnumber Ebos
We just don't go to the SE
In Nigeria in the SS ask anyone we are the Largest group of graduate engineers in the oil industry
We just avoid areas of cannibalism and Osuism

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu: Igbos Will only benefit From 'National cake' If They Vote For Me by Smartjob1(f): 4:38pm On Jan 12, 2023
Lol... This one just wants to be very unfortunate. SE is not just the least impoverished region in Nigeria, it is the least in West Africa going by the per capita income. But mumu you wont do any research before disgracing your low-thinking self online. For more high BP, the Igbos have the highest literacy rate in Nigeria. Choke on that nigga!
omonnakoda:

Maybe IPOB stats
Re: Bola Tinubu: Igbos Will only benefit From 'National cake' If They Vote For Me by omonnakoda: 4:42pm On Jan 12, 2023
Smartjob1:
My father is very unfortunate
Re: Bola Tinubu: Igbos Will only benefit From 'National cake' If They Vote For Me by ImperialYoruba: 4:44pm On Jan 12, 2023
omonnakoda:

Maybe IPOB stats
In Nigeria in the SS ask anyone we are the Largest group of graduate engineers in the oil industry

This is worth a repost.
Re: Bola Tinubu: Igbos Will only benefit From 'National cake' If They Vote For Me by omonnakoda: 4:47pm On Jan 12, 2023
ImperialYoruba:

This is worth a repost.
Thanks
I did not make it up
Ask any Niger delta person
Which group gets most employment in the oil sector as Engineers?

Na. Yoruba

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu: Igbos Will only benefit From 'National cake' If They Vote For Me by Smartjob1(f): 4:47pm On Jan 12, 2023
omonnakoda:

Maybe IPOB stats
Keep deceiving yourself on this. Just dey play...
Re: Bola Tinubu: Igbos Will only benefit From 'National cake' If They Vote For Me by Smartjob1(f): 4:49pm On Jan 12, 2023
omonnakoda:
My mother is very unfortunate.
Re: Bola Tinubu: Igbos Will only benefit From 'National cake' If They Vote For Me by ImperialYoruba: 5:45pm On Jan 12, 2023
omonnakoda:
Thanks
I did not make it up
Ask any Niger delta person
Which group gets most employment in the oil sector as Engineers?

Na. Yoruba

There is nothing for Yoruba to go do in SE.

Why would I move to a hell hole when its forsaken residents are falling and tripping over another to exit and move to Yorubaland?

Makes no sense to any "normal" human. It makes perfect sense to ibo though, because they... lipsrsealed

Oouuuh, my girfriend covered hands over my mouth to shut me up. grin
Re: Bola Tinubu: Igbos Will only benefit From 'National cake' If They Vote For Me by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jan 12, 2023
Izuubest:
You are a Kai Kai man if you don't know that more than 40% of this number of voters your are shamelessly bragging with are all Igbos and that majority of the remaining percentage are all obidients too. You eyes go clear by next month, keep bragging.

Seton consign me, na advice I dey advice Igbos. I love Igbos die. But hate the way they go about hate politics.
Re: Bola Tinubu: Igbos Will only benefit From 'National cake' If They Vote For Me by Lazyreporta(m): 12:24pm On Jan 13, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:

The East you insult have developed thick skin since 1970s, na you dey buy fuel for N350, na you dey buy Rice bag for N55,000, later you go change moniker to beg for donation as your pikin wan die, yet money no dey to do lab test. grin

APC go flog your back peel, better borrow sense and vote wisely. That agbero work wey you dey do, wey dem don comot all your teeth finish for Okokomaiko because of 'owoda' no dey sustainable. Agberoes have a very short life span. Get sense. grin

Which your pikin wan die?
You well so? Have you ever seen me beg here? Do you even know Lazyreporta like this on this site? I guess you're sick.
I don't know why you people are always on the negative side. Just imagine the rubbish person pikin type now. Without even knowing who e dey respond too.

Go and search where I drop account begging here, or type anything related to sickness, or disease, or anything about children.

By the way, you're buying your own rice from the Mars? You people don't think, even before typing
Re: Bola Tinubu: Igbos Will only benefit From 'National cake' If They Vote For Me by Igboslayer: 9:27pm On Jan 20, 2023
Benmob:
stupid u are,wat have ur benefits of voting buhari,done in ur life and ur pple,still ur pple no still escape bad government of Apc,yet ur pple are still part of Nigerian owning 60,000 of buhari overload Debt or buying things high price.

Re: Bola Tinubu: Igbos Will only benefit From 'National cake' If They Vote For Me by Biggeststar01: 9:26pm On Jan 24, 2023
blackpanda:

Thats all u guys are good at: insult
Igbos wont smell presidency for the next 100years

And who said we will be here till the next hundred years😕
Re: Bola Tinubu: Igbos Will only benefit From 'National cake' If They Vote For Me by Biggeststar01: 9:38pm On Jan 24, 2023
Tinubu will be the man that will lead to the division of Nigeria, we the Igbos have been watching you Yorubas for a while now, tinubu is just the last we can take....then we break 👍
Re: Bola Tinubu: Igbos Will only benefit From 'National cake' If They Vote For Me by blackpanda: 10:31am On Jan 26, 2023
Biggeststar01:

And who said we will be here till the next hundred years😕

Maybe u wont undecided
Re: Bola Tinubu: Igbos Will only benefit From 'National cake' If They Vote For Me by Biggeststar01: 11:04am On Jan 26, 2023
blackpanda:

Maybe u wont undecided

Nah, all the Igbos won't be in Nigeria before then grin, buharis eight years has brought us closer to division.

Nobody can ever make me to have a Yoruba friend again except maybe business relationship, there's no bigger division than that.

Nigeria was never a country, even a child can see that fact, I can't even trust any Yoruba person to get anything done for me, because I know his hatred of the unknown will catch up to him and make him do something stupid all in the name of hatred.

Nigeria had divided, and I'm actually happy about that, you can stand at the Niger bridge the day we leave, I would love to see some unity beggers being crushed by vehicles in that season of liberation cool,

IT WAS ONLY A MATTER OF TIME, NIGERIA IS NO MORE
Re: Bola Tinubu: Igbos Will only benefit From 'National cake' If They Vote For Me by blackpanda: 11:11am On Jan 26, 2023
Biggeststar01:

Nah, all the Igbos won't be in Nigeria before then grin, buharis eight years has brought us closer to division.

Nobody can ever make me to have a Yoruba friend again except maybe business relationship, there's no bigger division than that.

Nigeria was never a country, even a child can see that fact, I can't even trust any Yoruba person to get anything done for me, because I know his hatred of the unknown will catch up to him and make him do something stupid all in the name of hatred.

Nigeria had divided, and I'm actually happy about that, you can stand at the Niger bridge the day we leave, I would love to see some unity beggers being crushed by vehicles in that season of liberation cool,

IT WAS ONLY A MATTER OF TIME, NIGERIA IS NO MORE

Lol this is the useless rhetorics some of you have been vomiting since 2015. And this is why igbos will forever remain foreigners in their own land. Nobody trusts you and you will never ever rule Nigeria. You speak of breaking away, but 8years down the line here you still are, wasting your own time and political goodwill.

Buhari didnt do anything to igbos. Igbos are the ones with unnecessary hate for other tribes and Nigeria itself. After hating everyone, you will still turn around to cry marginalization and expect people to show u love. i laugh in spanish. Make i see wia Peter Obi go pass become President na. Lol.

We have over 200 other tribes waiting to be President before any Igbo will smell asorock! grin
Re: Bola Tinubu: Igbos Will only benefit From 'National cake' If They Vote For Me by Biggeststar01: 12:00pm On Jan 26, 2023
blackpanda:

Lol this is the useless rhetorics some of you have been vomiting since 2015. And this is why igbos will forever remain foreigners in their own land. Nobody trusts you and you will never ever rule Nigeria. You speak of breaking away, but 8years down the line here you still are, wasting your own time and political goodwill.

Buhari didnt do anything to igbos. Igbos are the ones with unnecessary hate for other tribes and Nigeria itself. After hating everyone, you will still turn around to cry marginalization and expect people to show u love. i laugh in spanish. Make i see wia Peter Obi go pass become President na. Lol.

We have over 200 other tribes waiting to be President before any Igbo will smell asorock! grin

Stop that😂, Nigeria is not our country, we are living in your trash hole without visa..that's all😜, una no get shame at all I can't even starte explaining how to get sense to you people...but all these madness will soon end ..sheybi una be unity beggerz...you will lick floor for one Nigeria
Re: Bola Tinubu: Igbos Will only benefit From 'National cake' If They Vote For Me by blackpanda: 4:44pm On Jan 26, 2023
Biggeststar01:

Stop that😂, Nigeria is not our country, we are living in your trash hole without visa..that's all😜, una no get shame at all I can't even starte explaining how to get sense to you people...but all these madness will soon end ..sheybi una be unity beggerz...you will lick floor for one Nigeria

so where is your country lmao..delusional folks. keep deceiving yourself
tbh i wish igbos never existed. the have brought nothing but trouble and drug crimes
Re: Bola Tinubu: Igbos Will only benefit From 'National cake' If They Vote For Me by Biggeststar01: 4:56pm On Jan 26, 2023
blackpanda:

so where is your country lmao..delusional folks. keep deceiving yourself
tbh i wish igbos never existed. the have brought nothing but trouble and drug crimes

Awwn☺️, I also wish your tribe the same thing.

seriously you people are so full of hate and I can't imagine being a member of your tribe, you know the country depends directly or indirectly on the igbos and instead of you to treat them like brothers you started teaming up with fulani so you can get 2% of power in Nigeria 🤣😂.

YORUBAS ARE A PUPPETS IN FULANI POLITICS.

it's laughable though, how almost all Yoruba people think that Igbos are the cause of their abject poverty, no, it's super hilarious!, you will keep on hating us, we will keep on occupying and owning all important places in Nigeria until there's enough Igbo presence in every region in Nigeria, that is how to take over a country without reproducing to the extreme and giving birth to poor, hungry, and uneducated fools like you and calling them HUMAN, apart from the Igbos, and the south South and Edo middle belt region. Every other tribe is a joke...

You lots are the reason why the western world believe Africans don't deserve to live...

YOU ARE THE REASON AFRICA IS FROWNED UPON...YOU ALL ARE SUB HUMAN
Re: Bola Tinubu: Igbos Will only benefit From 'National cake' If They Vote For Me by blackpanda: 5:00pm On Jan 26, 2023
Biggeststar01:

Awwn☺️, I also wish your tribe the same thing.

seriously you people are so full of hate and I can't imagine being a member of your tribe, you know the country depends directly or indirectly on the igbos and instead of you to treat them like brothers you started teaming up with fulani so you can get 2% of power in Nigeria 🤣😂.

YORUBAS ARE A PUPPETS IN FULANI POLITICS.

it's laughable though, how almost all Yoruba people think that Igbos are the cause of their abject poverty, no, it's super hilarious!, you will keep on hating us, we will keep on occupying and owning all important places in Nigeria until there's enough Igbo presence in every region in Nigeria, that is how to take over a country without reproducing to the extreme and giving birth to poor, hungry, and uneducated fools like you and calling them HUMAN, apart from the Igbos, and the south South and Edo middle belt region. Every other tribe is a joke...

You lots are the reason why the western world believe Africans don't deserve to live...

YOU ARE THE REASON AFRICA IS FROWNED UPON...YOU ALL ARE SUB HUMAN

HAHAHA Blablabla u dont know my tribe. i am not yoruba
Make igbos de go abeg...good riddance to bad rubbish
Re: Bola Tinubu: Igbos Will only benefit From 'National cake' If They Vote For Me by Biggeststar01: 5:14pm On Jan 26, 2023
blackpanda:

Ok wink
Re: Bola Tinubu: Igbos Will only benefit From 'National cake' If They Vote For Me by Biggeststar01: 5:15pm On Jan 26, 2023
blackpanda:

Even if you're Edo, I still have insults for you..even if you're south south, I still have insults for you...keep em coming and keep on dying cool
Re: Bola Tinubu: Igbos Will only benefit From 'National cake' If They Vote For Me by blackpanda: 5:28pm On Jan 26, 2023
Biggeststar01:

Even if you're Edo, I still have insults for you..even if you're south south, I still have insults for you...keep em coming and keep on dying cool

None of the above, keep guessing till eternity ..hahaha cheesy
Re: Bola Tinubu: Igbos Will only benefit From 'National cake' If They Vote For Me by Biggeststar01: 6:50pm On Jan 26, 2023
blackpanda:

None of the above, keep guessing till eternity ..hahaha cheesy

Don't have time for almajiri children ☺️
Re: Bola Tinubu: Igbos Will only benefit From 'National cake' If They Vote For Me by blackpanda: 12:39pm On Jan 27, 2023
Biggeststar01:

Don't have time for almajiri children ☺️

Hahahaa still wrong!
Re: Bola Tinubu: Igbos Will only benefit From 'National cake' If They Vote For Me by Tochj(m): 10:08am On Feb 09, 2023
Sharing of National cake has always been the problem of Nigeria since independence.
It's the main reason Nigeria is behind
They get Into the Government only to shamelessly and wickedly share the resources amongst themselves while the less privileged suffers.
We are not supporting Obi so he can share the national cake to us
We want Nigeria that will work for Everyone in Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

First Shipment Of Crude Arrives Dangote Refinery with 950,000 barrel / Peter Obi, Atiku Swimming In Wealth, Yet Nigerians Drown In Poverty - APC Group / What Will Happen If I Lose Election – Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.