Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,112 members, 7,821,820 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

Make Sure You Get A Wife Before Leaving University Ooo - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Make Sure You Get A Wife Before Leaving University Ooo (2196 Views)

Who Is A Narcissist And How Are You Sure You Are Not Dating Or About To Date One / Should A Man Take Permission From His Wife Before Sending His Parents Money? / Make Sure You Have 30 Billion In Your Account Before I Can Date You- Lady Brags (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make Sure You Get A Wife Before Leaving University Ooo by Inc777: 10:23pm On Jan 11, 2023
Lol,

Nigga, the only place you can get a useful wife is when you are still in SCHOOL, you will find decent girl in school. If you graduate and you haven't get a future partner, it will be hard for you ooo..

Na useless girls full street of Lagos. GET A WIFE BEFORE YOU LEAVE SCHOOL

One of the most core principles of the rich people is (stick to one woman, she will help you achieve everything..

7 Likes

Re: Make Sure You Get A Wife Before Leaving University Ooo by peter0071(m): 10:43pm On Jan 11, 2023
Next quote biko... leave matter wey you no know anything about
Inc777:
Lol,

Nigga, the only place you can get a useful wife is when you are still in SCHOOL, you will find decent girl in school. If you graduate and you haven't get a future partner, it will be hard for you ooo..

One of the most core principles of the rich people is (stick to one woman, she will help you achieve everything..

5 Likes

Re: Make Sure You Get A Wife Before Leaving University Ooo by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jan 11, 2023
Another confused lad here to confuse already confused lads further.

14 Likes

Re: Make Sure You Get A Wife Before Leaving University Ooo by yrhuhfy113: 11:03pm On Jan 11, 2023
Inc777:
Lol,

Soooooo in your mind sir... THE ONES IN SCHOOL are not from any street at home bah?
So when I have not yet sorted out my life... I should add a female student (who also has not yet sorted out her life at all) to my own unsorted life as a student.... then THE BLIND WILL NOT LEAD THE BLIND into sex and other time wasting activities.... AND THIS IS YOUR ADVICE... well done sir.

Some of you should be using your data wisely than just come here and clear our doubts about your ignorance.

9 Likes

Re: Make Sure You Get A Wife Before Leaving University Ooo by Ballzproblem2: 11:07pm On Jan 11, 2023
na the ones in school no dey wh*re around shebi?when they're seeing different varieties of men everyday,keep deceiving yourself
Re: Make Sure You Get A Wife Before Leaving University Ooo by Dreadlock69(m): 8:44am On Jan 12, 2023
Confused confusing the confuse

1 Like

Re: Make Sure You Get A Wife Before Leaving University Ooo by Inc777: 1:24pm On Jan 12, 2023
peter0071:
Next quote biko... leave matter wey you no know anything about

Think am well
Re: Make Sure You Get A Wife Before Leaving University Ooo by Yhemzie(m): 1:49pm On Jan 12, 2023
I think what the OP was trying to say is that, while still in school, you have access to different kinds of girls both the good and the bad ones. The choice is yours to choose based on your taste. But the streets are flooded with mostly indecent girls, most good girls prefer to stay indoor and those already working have a house to work daily schedule, they hardly have time for unnecessary outings.

12 Likes

Re: Make Sure You Get A Wife Before Leaving University Ooo by Inc777: 2:05pm On Jan 12, 2023
Yhemzie:
I think what the OP was trying to say is that, while still in school, you have access to different kinds of girls both the good and the bad ones. The choice is yours to choose based on your taste. But the streets are flooded with mostly indecent girls, most good girls prefer to stay indoor and those already working have a house to work daily schedule, they hardly have time for unnecessary outings.

God will bless you sir for putting the content together for people to understand.. You understand my point

5 Likes

Re: Make Sure You Get A Wife Before Leaving University Ooo by JOACHINpedro: 2:48pm On Jan 12, 2023
Yhemzie:
I noticed too.

Got a call from a friend's brother abroad that wants to settle down, the dude wanted me to review a particular girl I schooled with.

True true, na people wey dey sch know the bad and good ones. But no carry marriage for head

1 Like

Re: Make Sure You Get A Wife Before Leaving University Ooo by peter0071(m): 3:37pm On Jan 12, 2023
i hear boss
Inc777:

Think am well
Re: Make Sure You Get A Wife Before Leaving University Ooo by NPFLADMIN(m): 4:23pm On Jan 12, 2023
I get yr point but yr need to remove that "wife" from d topic.
Get person wey u go like 2 spend d rest of yr life with but as somebody up there said, NO GO CARRY MARRIAGE 4 HEAD.

1 Like

Re: Make Sure You Get A Wife Before Leaving University Ooo by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jan 12, 2023
Persephone1:
What do you guys want?
Re: Make Sure You Get A Wife Before Leaving University Ooo by Pells: 4:55pm On Jan 12, 2023
Sweetplum:

What do you guys want?
Baby I missed you
More love less Ego kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Make Sure You Get A Wife Before Leaving University Ooo by nijalive: 5:20pm On Jan 12, 2023
Mumu
Re: Make Sure You Get A Wife Before Leaving University Ooo by Silentgroper(m): 5:30pm On Jan 12, 2023
Persepuphone1:
could you state the source of your frustration... Why you always pent up

2 Likes

Re: Make Sure You Get A Wife Before Leaving University Ooo by ibkayee(f): 5:45pm On Jan 12, 2023
Hope you guys planned for your school assignments the way you’re planning for a wife. The hustle for marriage is real ooo from the community who claim it doesn’t benefit them lol

2 Likes

Re: Make Sure You Get A Wife Before Leaving University Ooo by Inc777: 6:20pm On Jan 12, 2023
ibkayee:
Hope you guys planned for your school assignments the way you’re planning for a wife. The hustle for marriage is real ooo from the community who claim it doesn’t benefit them lol

All is well
Re: Make Sure You Get A Wife Before Leaving University Ooo by Red02(m): 7:02pm On Jan 12, 2023
If there is one thinf i got from Op's post it is

You get the more decent girls in schools than the streets
Re: Make Sure You Get A Wife Before Leaving University Ooo by Inc777: 7:58pm On Jan 12, 2023
Red02:
If there is one thinf i got from Op's post it is

You get the more decent girls in schools than the streets

YES ooo
Re: Make Sure You Get A Wife Before Leaving University Ooo by Autobot05: 9:01pm On Jan 12, 2023
The ones in the schools are worse
Dont say what you dont know
Re: Make Sure You Get A Wife Before Leaving University Ooo by Gadafii: 10:07pm On Jan 12, 2023
Dating an average under graduate Nigerian girl where she has access to several random ducks, with lots of yahoo boys to entice her with money, you eyes go peel

Na just few go get luck meet decent girls for university, met my girlfriend before she got admission in 2015, we still Dey together, God knows I did a lot of work to model her to be my type of girl, I wouldn’t have been able to do that if I met her in school
Re: Make Sure You Get A Wife Before Leaving University Ooo by Inc777: 6:49am On Jan 13, 2023
Gadafii:
Dating an average under graduate Nigerian girl where she has access to several random ducks, with lots of yahoo boys to entice her with money, you eyes go peel

Na just few go get luck meet decent girls for university, met my girlfriend before she got admission in 2015, we still Dey together, God knows I did a lot of work to model her to be my type of girl, I wouldn’t have been able to do that if I met her in school

Wow, Nice one
Re: Make Sure You Get A Wife Before Leaving University Ooo by Inc777: 11:11pm On Jan 13, 2023
Re: Make Sure You Get A Wife Before Leaving University Ooo by Kobojunkie: 5:10am On Jan 14, 2023
Persephone1:

Re: Make Sure You Get A Wife Before Leaving University Ooo by Inc777: 10:43am On Jan 14, 2023
Persephone1:

Baba, am not confused, I know what am saying

(1) (Reply)

Finally Met A Nairalander* / Why Are Some Girls So Bitter Over A Breakup? / What Should I Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.