Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,758 members, 7,851,593 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:57 PM

They Have Come Again Oo! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / They Have Come Again Oo! (1324 Views)

That My Yeye GF Has Come Again Oo. See What She Told Me / Why Do Nigerian Girls Have This "Obiageli" (we Have Come To Chop) Mentality / Best Romantic Pics I Have Come Across (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

They Have Come Again Oo! by mirob(f): 7:23am On Sep 05, 2011
I don't know what to do about my relationship, maybe there is something I'm doing wrong that made them not to stay even to know me better, is it wrong to ask for a relationship and not a fling? Another guy is on my neck now and he seems like the type of guy that I would like to spend the rest of my life with. I wonder how I will make this work,I pray I get this one right.:-;-(

1 Like

Re: They Have Come Again Oo! by Nobody: 8:12am On Sep 05, 2011
Try not to think so far ahead. Don't stress. Be your calm, confident, self.
Re: They Have Come Again Oo! by WebSurfer(m): 9:00am On Sep 05, 2011
;d ;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: They Have Come Again Oo! by Ranoscky(m): 9:10am On Sep 05, 2011
That is where you girls are getting it all wrong, and when the guy finds another girl, y'all will say he is one of those 'chop and run' guy!

Take relationship/friendship as fun at first, but if it finally leads to marraige, then FINE!

But if you know you cant trust any guy anymore, then pls, join the rev. sistas and remain single for life!!!
Re: They Have Come Again Oo! by Goldieluks: 9:17am On Sep 05, 2011
Lol@ they have come again oo!

they' ll always come,but you just have to take things slow and let
things happen naturally,don't force it,and don't be too expectant,just stay positive.
Re: They Have Come Again Oo! by mirob(f): 10:47am On Sep 05, 2011
Lol@Ranosky,so I shd not married and enjoy what it entails abi? U want me to become single for life, back to sender.:-D
Re: They Have Come Again Oo! by Pweety4me(f): 11:14am On Sep 05, 2011
^^Lol take am jeje

If he wants to make it work, he will stay smiley
Re: They Have Come Again Oo! by LongOne1(m): 11:35am On Sep 05, 2011
Well, don’t be in too much of a hurry to jump into bed with him. Try and get to know him first, find out things you both enjoy doing and build a relationship from there.
Re: They Have Come Again Oo! by Nobody: 1:12pm On Sep 05, 2011
chei grin see wetin fried rice and chicken fit do to some girls grin grin grin
Re: They Have Come Again Oo! by MMM2(m): 2:19pm On Sep 05, 2011
op
re u telling me u dont cheat angry

Just double date jor & nyash him winkwink
Re: They Have Come Again Oo! by Nobody: 2:20pm On Sep 05, 2011
^^ i hope i NEVER willingly receive and TAKE advice from you. grin
Re: They Have Come Again Oo! by MMM2(m): 2:37pm On Sep 05, 2011
^^
Why undecided
Are my advice dat good winkwink
Re: They Have Come Again Oo! by Nobody: 7:13pm On Sep 05, 2011
^^^ #Gbagaun
Re: They Have Come Again Oo! by Nobody: 9:25pm On Sep 05, 2011
Re: They Have Come Again Oo

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: They Have Come Again Oo! by Mynd44: 9:31pm On Sep 05, 2011
^^^
Re: They Have Come Again Oo! by Nobody: 9:32pm On Sep 05, 2011
What dawg what?
Re: They Have Come Again Oo! by Mynd44: 9:48pm On Sep 05, 2011
^^^
Hmmm.
Noting to say jorh
Re: They Have Come Again Oo! by omega25red(m): 9:50pm On Sep 05, 2011
mirob:

I don't know what to do about my relationship, maybe there is something  I'm doing wrong that made them not to stay even to know me better, is it wrong to ask for a relationship and not a fling? Another guy is on my neck now and he seems like the type of guy that I would like to spend the rest of my life with. I wonder how I will make this work,I pray I get this one right.:-;-(
i guess you didnt learn anything from your failed relationships  undecided when a relationship fails you are supposed to take the time to do an inventory of what happened and what went wrong that way when you meet someone else you call adjust or let them know what you wont tolerate.

from the bolded statement, you already seem defeated because you say someone is on your neck now as if you are being forced. you need time off from dating to gain your confidence back
Re: They Have Come Again Oo! by Nobody: 12:57am On Sep 06, 2011
^^well spotted!
this lady seems to consider any guys that comes towards her, simply because she is desperate to "not be single for life".
i can already see the type: within a few good dates, she already start making life long plans or talking marriage etc.

@poster
if all the previous guys left without getting to know you then either A) they got what they were looking for or B) they discovered something that made them run for their dear lives. so i suggest you look within yourself to find out which one it is because the problem is DEFINITELY YOU.
Re: They Have Come Again Oo! by Nobody: 3:04am On Sep 06, 2011
M M M:

^^
Why undecided
Are my advice dat good winkwink

nope. the EXACT opposite. cheesy
Re: They Have Come Again Oo! by MMM2(m): 8:20am On Sep 06, 2011
^^
cool cool
Re: They Have Come Again Oo! by MMM2(m): 8:22am On Sep 06, 2011
ogugua88:

^^^ #Gbagaun

winkwink
Re: They Have Come Again Oo! by Ranoscky(m): 12:56pm On Sep 06, 2011
mirob:

Lol@Ranosky,so I shd not married and enjoy what it entails abi? U want me to become single for life, back to sender.:-D
Ra ra O!

That wasnt what I meant. What I meant was, if you know you cant trust ANY guy again, then what is the need of getting married?

Pls, we are lacking some space in the rev' sistas missionary school. You can go and occupy one of em space if you dont mind.
Re: They Have Come Again Oo! by Mynd44: 5:50pm On Sep 06, 2011
Blab
Re: They Have Come Again Oo! by Youngpo413: 8:39pm On Dec 25, 2014
Ranoscky:
That is where you girls are getting it all wrong, and when the guy finds another girl, y'all will say he is one of those 'chop and run' guy!

Take relationship/friendship as fun at first, but if it finally leads to marraige, then FINE!

But if you know you cant trust any guy anymore, then pls, join the rev. sistas and remain single for life!!!
Gbam
Re: They Have Come Again Oo! by Youngpo413: 8:43pm On Dec 25, 2014
Desperation at its peak...

(1) (Reply)

Plz House, Why Do Girls Always Been Stuborn & Disgraceful To Their Guys / How Is The Best Way To Keep A Babe That Is Beginning To Like You? / I Was Given An Option And I Dont No What To Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.