Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,060 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

Anti-Igbo Tweet: Deji Adeyanju Calls For The Arrest And Prosecution Of Brymo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anti-Igbo Tweet: Deji Adeyanju Calls For The Arrest And Prosecution Of Brymo (28066 Views)

Economic Hardship,deji Adeyanju Calls For Revolution, Nigerians reacts / Sack Abba Kyari Now – Deji Adeyanju, Calls On Interpol To Arrest Him / Edo Government Seeks Oshiomhole’s Arrest And Prosecution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anti-Igbo Tweet: Deji Adeyanju Calls For The Arrest And Prosecution Of Brymo by tiswell(m): 11:01am On Jan 12, 2023
Very anyhow afonja lowlife musician sad

denigrating the great igbo tribe

5 Likes

Re: Anti-Igbo Tweet: Deji Adeyanju Calls For The Arrest And Prosecution Of Brymo by Masterclass32: 11:02am On Jan 12, 2023
No need to arrest him. Let him stew in his hate.

5 Likes

Re: Anti-Igbo Tweet: Deji Adeyanju Calls For The Arrest And Prosecution Of Brymo by Racoon(m): 11:02am On Jan 12, 2023
Anything against Igbos is always being promoted with glee and gusto.

3 Likes

Re: Anti-Igbo Tweet: Deji Adeyanju Calls For The Arrest And Prosecution Of Brymo by Karemarealty288(m): 11:02am On Jan 12, 2023
seunmsg:
Nobody can arrest or cancel Brymo. He’s ale east the man of the year for me. Standing up to the bullying it bigots and retuning violence for violence is no crime. May Obidients not happen to Nigeria.

Your type is reason why nairaland has lost value.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anti-Igbo Tweet: Deji Adeyanju Calls For The Arrest And Prosecution Of Brymo by Fedrick100: 11:02am On Jan 12, 2023
Make dem share this country

tribalism don too much

4 Likes

Re: Anti-Igbo Tweet: Deji Adeyanju Calls For The Arrest And Prosecution Of Brymo by Czarugo007: 11:03am On Jan 12, 2023
Two years into Peter Obi’s tenure,Nigerians will love Igbos and study Igbo’s progressive nature as a course in our institutions.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anti-Igbo Tweet: Deji Adeyanju Calls For The Arrest And Prosecution Of Brymo by mordred44: 11:04am On Jan 12, 2023
Arkmanbuddy:
Deji just loves cruising on any Igbo discourse. Brymo only reacted to bullying by Obidients and showed he could not be shut up by anyone.

The Yorubas have been called Fulani slaves by these same people and no one was cancelled. What is good for the goose is good for the gander.
dat is to say gbafun muri ni gbafun gbada

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anti-Igbo Tweet: Deji Adeyanju Calls For The Arrest And Prosecution Of Brymo by Racoon(m): 11:04am On Jan 12, 2023
seunmsg:
Nobody can arrest or cancel Brymo. He’s ale east the man of the year for me. Standing up to the bullying it bigots and retuning violence for violence is no crime. May Obidients not happen to Nigeria.
This senseless mention has been book marked.

4 Likes

Re: Anti-Igbo Tweet: Deji Adeyanju Calls For The Arrest And Prosecution Of Brymo by faceland: 11:05am On Jan 12, 2023
GoAndVerifyNow:
What is Brymo?

Is it rice? Beans? Cassava? Ewedu...?

It's only two of his music I know, one was because of Ice Prince back in 2009 and the second one must be at least 10 years old. So it is easy for Tinubu to buy these types of "celebrities".

5 Likes

Re: Anti-Igbo Tweet: Deji Adeyanju Calls For The Arrest And Prosecution Of Brymo by mrvitalis(m): 11:06am On Jan 12, 2023
Why brymo said is less compared to what he feels towards the Igbo nation , and there are millions of people like that in Nigeria millions I tell you

But all too much of a coward to openly say it ...you see them hiding in forums like clubhouse, nairaland ,fake Twitter and Instagram handles

I totally understand one can hate igbos ...I can understand the logic it's human nature

.what I can't get my head over is How can you hate an ethnic nation yet hellbent on sharing a country with them ....is that not mental illness ?

Most of this northern people with anti igbo sense were delivered by Igbo doctors n nurses in the north ....I there say if Igbos leave north the health n educational sector would crumble .... minimum of 25% of health professionals in the core north are Igbos that's me being conservative ooh

2 Likes

Re: Anti-Igbo Tweet: Deji Adeyanju Calls For The Arrest And Prosecution Of Brymo by yashau(m): 11:06am On Jan 12, 2023
seunmsg:

1 Like

Re: Anti-Igbo Tweet: Deji Adeyanju Calls For The Arrest And Prosecution Of Brymo by Mercury12(m): 11:07am On Jan 12, 2023
Can we at least see his tweet? What did he said?
Re: Anti-Igbo Tweet: Deji Adeyanju Calls For The Arrest And Prosecution Of Brymo by TUTU147: 11:07am On Jan 12, 2023
No need to arrest him, he can't stop God Almighty from blessing his own.

4 Likes

Re: Anti-Igbo Tweet: Deji Adeyanju Calls For The Arrest And Prosecution Of Brymo by AdaojoTheUrchin: 11:07am On Jan 12, 2023
PlayerMeji:
So you approve the insult on the entire APC membership thats over 100m be labeled urchins including the ones in Igbo land?
grin

Is APC a tribe? Did you join APC from your mother's womb? grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anti-Igbo Tweet: Deji Adeyanju Calls For The Arrest And Prosecution Of Brymo by Brimstone77: 11:07am On Jan 12, 2023
These guys should stop talking like ediots!

There is different between an attack on opposition political party and tribe..

All the political parties in Nigeria had in one way or the other verbally attacked their opposition party..

Show me any prominent labour party supporter that have verbally attacked any tribe..

1 Like

Re: Anti-Igbo Tweet: Deji Adeyanju Calls For The Arrest And Prosecution Of Brymo by slivertongue: 11:08am On Jan 12, 2023
Penguin2:
Nooo!

Nobody should arrest him. I don’t subscribe to that.

Arresting him will give him all the limelight he’s looking for and make him the poster child and face of Tinubu Campaign.

The incident will now be used as an example of how Igbos will bully and arrest anyone who disagrees with them when they get power.

Trust me, you can’t predict the dimensions that arresting that charlatan will take.

I suggest that he’s allowed to fool himself around until he gets tired and slide back into oblivion whence he came.

He is looking for attention don't give it to him

4 Likes

Re: Anti-Igbo Tweet: Deji Adeyanju Calls For The Arrest And Prosecution Of Brymo by OritaIbadan: 11:09am On Jan 12, 2023
seunmsg:
Please, I want Nairalanders to know that this guy is a political tug whose opinion does not in any way represent the opinions of the Yoruba's in this forum. We are peaceful and we respect other tribes.

5 Likes

Re: Anti-Igbo Tweet: Deji Adeyanju Calls For The Arrest And Prosecution Of Brymo by Thebigheart: 11:09am On Jan 12, 2023
Being EDUCATED is really different from being ENLIGHTENED.

2 Likes

Re: Anti-Igbo Tweet: Deji Adeyanju Calls For The Arrest And Prosecution Of Brymo by Brimstone77: 11:11am On Jan 12, 2023
seunmsg:

And you will be the first to shout HATE! When we begin our own..

I already knew that brymo represents the mind set of 98% afonjas..

If you want to dish out hate at least be man enough to stand the heat..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anti-Igbo Tweet: Deji Adeyanju Calls For The Arrest And Prosecution Of Brymo by Truth07: 11:11am On Jan 12, 2023
Guyman01:
Igbos no send a failed musician trying to use them to trend, Brymo will be very happy to be arrested so that he can trend but he won't get that privilege.

For the first time Igbo youths are interested in national elections and they don't need any distraction from either Big Brother Africa, Brymo, Simon Ekpa or even you Deji, they want to remain focused on the goal of choosing the right leaders to turn the "zoo" into eldorado and a beautiful garden
how can i vote for tribe that abuses every other tribe calling nigeria a zoo, May obidient never happen to nigeria

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anti-Igbo Tweet: Deji Adeyanju Calls For The Arrest And Prosecution Of Brymo by naturefellow(m): 11:13am On Jan 12, 2023
seunmsg:

2 Likes

Re: Anti-Igbo Tweet: Deji Adeyanju Calls For The Arrest And Prosecution Of Brymo by Otunbakayce: 11:14am On Jan 12, 2023
seunmsg:
Oni Jere, Toba Jere oni kure, Toba kure oni sun re.

1 Like

Re: Anti-Igbo Tweet: Deji Adeyanju Calls For The Arrest And Prosecution Of Brymo by naturefellow(m): 11:14am On Jan 12, 2023
Brimstone77:

I already knew that brymo represents the mind set of 98% afonjas.

this is erroneous though.

Safer to put it at ~55%

3 Likes

Re: Anti-Igbo Tweet: Deji Adeyanju Calls For The Arrest And Prosecution Of Brymo by 2elliot: 11:14am On Jan 12, 2023
Peterobiisathie:
Brymo is greater than Ojukwu
Brymo is greater than Oduduwa, Awolowo, Abiola; in fact, he is greater than all yorubas dead and alive.

4 Likes

Re: Anti-Igbo Tweet: Deji Adeyanju Calls For The Arrest And Prosecution Of Brymo by SenatorInNigeria(m): 11:15am On Jan 12, 2023
Brymo no see Gumi talk about oo

1 Like

Re: Anti-Igbo Tweet: Deji Adeyanju Calls For The Arrest And Prosecution Of Brymo by backnbeta(f): 11:17am On Jan 12, 2023
Absolutely unnecessary...let both sides continue to throw banters undecided

2 Likes

Re: Anti-Igbo Tweet: Deji Adeyanju Calls For The Arrest And Prosecution Of Brymo by 2elliot: 11:18am On Jan 12, 2023
Truth07:
how can i vote for tribe that abuses every other tribe calling nigeria a zoo, May obidient never happen to nigeria
Those who have had power since the 1960s have made the entire country the poverty capital of the world.

2 Likes

Re: Anti-Igbo Tweet: Deji Adeyanju Calls For The Arrest And Prosecution Of Brymo by OritaIbadan: 11:20am On Jan 12, 2023
Brimstone77:

I already knew that brymo represents the mind set of 98% afonjas..

You are wrong sir, these guys are nobody In Yoruba land. They are political tugs and that's what they do for a living. So I don't blame them
Re: Anti-Igbo Tweet: Deji Adeyanju Calls For The Arrest And Prosecution Of Brymo by Splitmind: 11:20am On Jan 12, 2023
Brymo is a patriot who is being prosecuted by the headless mob for defending the integrity of Nigeria!

5 Likes

Re: Anti-Igbo Tweet: Deji Adeyanju Calls For The Arrest And Prosecution Of Brymo by OblorOblor: 11:24am On Jan 12, 2023
seunmsg:
The Chief Urchin has spoken.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Datti Ahmed Tackles Northern Political Elites (Video) / Chidoka Osita Commends Fashola For Fixing Road After He Complained / See What The Chief Of Army Staff Did During His Visit To Troops In Borno. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.