Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,203 members, 7,835,987 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

Anti-Igbo Tweet: Deji Adeyanju Calls For The Arrest And Prosecution Of Brymo - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anti-Igbo Tweet: Deji Adeyanju Calls For The Arrest And Prosecution Of Brymo (28108 Views)

Economic Hardship,deji Adeyanju Calls For Revolution, Nigerians reacts / Sack Abba Kyari Now – Deji Adeyanju, Calls On Interpol To Arrest Him / Edo Government Seeks Oshiomhole’s Arrest And Prosecution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anti-Igbo Tweet: Deji Adeyanju Calls For The Arrest And Prosecution Of Brymo by omonnakoda: 8:38pm On Jan 12, 2023
Advocate500:
bro if you go through my comment history you will understand the kind of person I am ,I don't support evil no matter who is involved,I love the people of south west and happened to have lived with them and I have most of them as bosom friends,I see no reason hating them, people like us condemned MNK hate speech against the rest of the country,I believe I have earned the right to rebuke anyone that will like to give support to the bigot called brymo.

We should continue to condemn evil not minding who is involved that is the only thing we owe humanity.
There is no comparison between them
Attempting to do that is insulting

Kanu called for killing of Yoruba. There is no basis other than. Mischief and dishonesty for lumping them together.
Listen I am not interested in your biography or what a saint you think you are, you have messed up by trying to tell us that saying
Fu ck NdiIbo

is similar to saying

Kill Yoruba
Or should be discussed together
Re: Anti-Igbo Tweet: Deji Adeyanju Calls For The Arrest And Prosecution Of Brymo by Advocate500: 8:58pm On Jan 12, 2023
omonnakoda:
There is no comparison between them
Attempting to do that is insulting

Kanu called for killing of Yoruba. There is no basis other than. Mischief and dishonesty for lumping them together.
Listen I am not interested in your biography or what a saint you think you are, you have messed up by trying to tell us that saying
Fu ck NdiIbo

is similar to saying

Kill Yoruba
Or should be discussed together
there you go again,MNK started his madness by saying Bleep you before it was metamorphosis into what it is today, you have the right to your opinion and I believe that brymo is a potential MNK,is that simple.
Re: Anti-Igbo Tweet: Deji Adeyanju Calls For The Arrest And Prosecution Of Brymo by omonnakoda: 9:08pm On Jan 12, 2023
Advocate500:
there you go again,MNK started his madness by saying Bleep you before it was metamorphosis into what it is today, you have the right to your opinion and I believe that brymo is a potential MNK,is that simple.
I have no problem with whatever you want to say about Brymo
But there is no basis linking what he said to what Nnamdi Kanu said

The simple truth is you are a dishonest individual and all this cheap sophistry will only impress your self
To me you are spouting stupidity
I have never heard of this person before now and him saying fucck NdiIbo is wrong but standard abuse on this site and elsewhere on the internet from BOTH SIDES Ibo and Yoruba

It cannot be compared to calling for
Killing Yoruba

As Kanu did

trying to tell me otherwise is an insult I will never accept
Re: Anti-Igbo Tweet: Deji Adeyanju Calls For The Arrest And Prosecution Of Brymo by PlayerMeji: 9:39pm On Jan 12, 2023
In your bid to sound WOKE...see how inactively has been actively inactive in your activities.

leofab:
100M ? Dude you are so senile and docile in actively using your brain..
Re: Anti-Igbo Tweet: Deji Adeyanju Calls For The Arrest And Prosecution Of Brymo by Omodua(m): 10:01pm On Jan 12, 2023
Moh247:
cool

Nobody has monopoly ... Brymo gave them a good tongue lashing

Shut up! What do you know. This is intellectual tasking debate. Not For for urchins like you.
Re: Anti-Igbo Tweet: Deji Adeyanju Calls For The Arrest And Prosecution Of Brymo by Pityoobi: 8:33am On Jan 13, 2023
KingOfAmebo:

Read the below CV with a chilled bottle of sniper, please read to the end...ok?

Ni bo la tun jasi bayi, So you wrote all those nonsense after taking Hypo? Just to prove your dull presidential candidate couldn’t sustain his company.
Re: Anti-Igbo Tweet: Deji Adeyanju Calls For The Arrest And Prosecution Of Brymo by KingOfAmebo(m): 10:48am On Jan 13, 2023
Pityoobi:
Ni bo la tun jasi bayi, So you wrote all those nonsense after taking Hypo? Just to prove your dull presidential candidate couldn’t sustain his company.

You need glasses, didn't you see where it was stated that he was the former chairman of Next International just as he was the former chairman of Fidelity bank? He wasn't the founder of both companies, he left them long ago...So, if Fidelity bank that he already left start having issues today you will be shouting at Peter Obi, una no kuku get sense that's why you are called URCHINS...grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Army Declares Ahmed Salkida, Bolori & Aisha Waki Wanted For Links To Boko Haram / Protest At High Court Lagos Over Victimisation Of Patience Jonathan By EFCC(pics / The Name ‘state Of Osun’ Is Illegal, Court Declares

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.