Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,175 members, 7,835,924 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

Anti-Igbo Tweet: Deji Adeyanju Calls For The Arrest And Prosecution Of Brymo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anti-Igbo Tweet: Deji Adeyanju Calls For The Arrest And Prosecution Of Brymo (28107 Views)

Economic Hardship,deji Adeyanju Calls For Revolution, Nigerians reacts / Sack Abba Kyari Now – Deji Adeyanju, Calls On Interpol To Arrest Him / Edo Government Seeks Oshiomhole’s Arrest And Prosecution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anti-Igbo Tweet: Deji Adeyanju Calls For The Arrest And Prosecution Of Brymo by Truth07: 11:25am On Jan 12, 2023
2elliot:
Those who have had power since the 1960s have made the entire country the poverty capital of the world.
i don't hate igbos even my best friends comes from that part of the country what i don't like is how they speak of the country, calling nigeria a zoo means it's inhabitants are animals,

3 Likes

Re: Anti-Igbo Tweet: Deji Adeyanju Calls For The Arrest And Prosecution Of Brymo by Felabrity: 11:25am On Jan 12, 2023
Penguin2:
Nooo!

Nobody should arrest him. I don’t subscribe to that.

Arresting him will give him all the limelight he’s looking for and make him the poster child and face of Tinubu Campaign.

The incident will now be used as an example of how Igbos will bully and arrest anyone who disagrees with them when they get power.

Trust me, you can’t predict the dimensions that arresting that charlatan will take.

I suggest that he’s allowed to fool himself around until he gets tired and slide back into oblivion whence he came.
that's what he is looking for, attention

He wants to be the hero

1 Like

Re: Anti-Igbo Tweet: Deji Adeyanju Calls For The Arrest And Prosecution Of Brymo by Brimstone77: 11:27am On Jan 12, 2023
OritaIbadan:

You are wrong sir, these guys are nobody In Yoruba land. They are political tugs and that's what they do for a living. So I don't blame them

I'm sorry if I exaggerated..

But going through comments on Facebook,and seeing majority Yorubas supporting him made me feel awful..

3 Likes

Re: Anti-Igbo Tweet: Deji Adeyanju Calls For The Arrest And Prosecution Of Brymo by Nuzo1(m): 11:29am On Jan 12, 2023
Nobody should fall for any trap from either Adeyanju or Brymo.

People should not allow charlatans to define who they are. Whether they seem to be defending or opposing such group of people.

Paying attention to these guys give them more power they don’t deserve.

Matter of fact, I blame Igbo people for always responding to irrelevant people.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anti-Igbo Tweet: Deji Adeyanju Calls For The Arrest And Prosecution Of Brymo by Angelfrost(m): 11:31am On Jan 12, 2023
Vinnie2000:

Haha..I thought Deji is a PETER OBI Hater?

Anyways, Brymo is NOT alone in Having Hate filled Feelings against the Igbo Tribe. sad

There are Lots of Yorubas out there like him! embarassed

So many of them...! Same with Igbos hating on Yorubas too.

In the past, they managed to hide their intense animosity, but this election period has tossed them out in the open!

The pretense seems gone... They are really gunning for each other.

The stupidity of most Southerners, especially these two supposedly major ethnic groups!

Northeners are uniting everyday behind their own, and working to hold on to power, while Southerners are okay with playing second fiddle while choking out the chances within themselves!

Nor be Juju be dat?!!

2 Likes

Re: Anti-Igbo Tweet: Deji Adeyanju Calls For The Arrest And Prosecution Of Brymo by PlayerMeji: 11:34am On Jan 12, 2023
So I can pick a knife and stab 300 APC members simply because they are not a tribe but I should not dare do that to 300 igbomen because they are a tribe?

Your argument is faulty, bra, because no matter how much we want to play the tribal card, we are first humans before any tribe we belong to.

AdaojoTheUrchin:

Is APC a tribe? Did you join APC from your mother's womb? grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anti-Igbo Tweet: Deji Adeyanju Calls For The Arrest And Prosecution Of Brymo by FireUpNow(m): 11:37am On Jan 12, 2023
Clout chasers everywhere you go
Re: Anti-Igbo Tweet: Deji Adeyanju Calls For The Arrest And Prosecution Of Brymo by Nostring: 11:40am On Jan 12, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Brymo has messed with the wrong tribe

His career is finally gone
dey play grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anti-Igbo Tweet: Deji Adeyanju Calls For The Arrest And Prosecution Of Brymo by Sleekfingers: 11:41am On Jan 12, 2023
Na after the election those confused tribe go know say , they can never be the president of this country......
And for Brymo......I don't see anything wrong in what he said........you can't be insulting me , and expect me to keep quiet.......
Those Obidense people.... no get single manners...... because you don't support their useless candidate, they will call you all sorta names......na by force to support Pit-ass Obituary? Yeye people

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anti-Igbo Tweet: Deji Adeyanju Calls For The Arrest And Prosecution Of Brymo by IamtheTruth1(m): 11:46am On Jan 12, 2023
seunmsg:
Nobody can arrest or cancel Brymo. He’s ale east the man of the year for me. Standing up to the bullying it bigots and retuning violence for violence is no crime. May Obidients not happen to Nigeria.

Dem dey cancel person way never blow? Abeg can anybody list two of his songs?

1 Like

Re: Anti-Igbo Tweet: Deji Adeyanju Calls For The Arrest And Prosecution Of Brymo by Ijaya123: 11:48am On Jan 12, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Brymo has messed with the wrong tribe

His career is finally gone

What did the tribe do to help anyone’s career before?

Inconsequential 5%

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anti-Igbo Tweet: Deji Adeyanju Calls For The Arrest And Prosecution Of Brymo by Deefirm: 11:48am On Jan 12, 2023
NL champion....small boy

seunmsg:
Nobody can arrest or cancel Brymo. He’s ale east the man of the year for me. Standing up to the bullying it bigots and retuning violence for violence is no crime. May Obidients not happen to Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Anti-Igbo Tweet: Deji Adeyanju Calls For The Arrest And Prosecution Of Brymo by omonnakoda: 11:52am On Jan 12, 2023
Must everyone love Ebos?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anti-Igbo Tweet: Deji Adeyanju Calls For The Arrest And Prosecution Of Brymo by BluntCrazeMan: 11:54am On Jan 12, 2023
Re: Anti-Igbo Tweet: Deji Adeyanju Calls For The Arrest And Prosecution Of Brymo by 2elliot: 11:55am On Jan 12, 2023
Truth07:
i don't hate igbos even my best friends comes from that part of the country what i don't like is how they speak of the country, calling nigeria a zoo means it's inhabitants are animals,
I am not an Igbo person; instead, I am an Ijaw man. I agree with whoever says Nigeria is a zoo. What are we even saying, a zoo is an organized place, but this place is not. There is no rule of law in this place. There is not much to be proud of. Nigeria like every other country is a mere human construct. Getting too attached and patriotic in the face of glaring dysfunction doesn't portray you as a rational thinker.

4 Likes

Re: Anti-Igbo Tweet: Deji Adeyanju Calls For The Arrest And Prosecution Of Brymo by 2elliot: 11:57am On Jan 12, 2023

omonnakoda:
Must everyone love Ebos?
Keep your love in your boothole where the sun doesn't shine on.

1 Like

Re: Anti-Igbo Tweet: Deji Adeyanju Calls For The Arrest And Prosecution Of Brymo by BluntCrazeMan: 11:57am On Jan 12, 2023
PlayerMeji:
So you approve the insult on the entire APC membership thats over 100m be labeled urchins including the ones in Igbo land?
grin

We Know The Urchins When We See Them.

But for the benefit of doubts....

Can you give me just two reasons why you (yes.. you in particular) should not be categorised as an Urchin.?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anti-Igbo Tweet: Deji Adeyanju Calls For The Arrest And Prosecution Of Brymo by 2elliot: 11:58am On Jan 12, 2023
Ijaya123:

What did the tribe do to help anyone’s career before?

Inconsequential 5%
Afonja

1 Like

Re: Anti-Igbo Tweet: Deji Adeyanju Calls For The Arrest And Prosecution Of Brymo by SOFTSKILL: 12:04pm On Jan 12, 2023
2elliot:
Afonja

Osu
Re: Anti-Igbo Tweet: Deji Adeyanju Calls For The Arrest And Prosecution Of Brymo by fx45(m): 12:06pm On Jan 12, 2023
PlayerMeji:
So you approve the insult on the entire APC membership thats over 100m be labeled urchins including the ones in Igbo land?
grin

Every APC Supporter is an insane Urchin... No offeinse
Re: Anti-Igbo Tweet: Deji Adeyanju Calls For The Arrest And Prosecution Of Brymo by seunmsg(m): 12:09pm On Jan 12, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:

So you approve his insult on the entire Igbo nation of 55million people, including the ones in APC?

Show me where you disapprove the insult of Igbos on Yoruba and Fulani people.

4 Likes

Re: Anti-Igbo Tweet: Deji Adeyanju Calls For The Arrest And Prosecution Of Brymo by Advancedman(m): 12:11pm On Jan 12, 2023
FuckFuckPastor:

https://twitter.com/adeyanjudeji/status/1613228658352885760?t=HxpQ-JX9q104YWrlB0YFLg&s=19

Deji you are cheap and exceedingly Stu..d, must you drag obedients oh we without US you are just a used toilet tissue.

1 Like

Re: Anti-Igbo Tweet: Deji Adeyanju Calls For The Arrest And Prosecution Of Brymo by fx45(m): 12:12pm On Jan 12, 2023
seunmsg:
Nobody can arrest or cancel Brymo. He’s already the man of the year for me. Standing up to the bullying of bigots and retuning violence for violence is no crime. May Obidients not happen to Nigeria.
Dirty Yoruba Muslim Pig! Very anyhow Nairaland urchin

2 Likes

Re: Anti-Igbo Tweet: Deji Adeyanju Calls For The Arrest And Prosecution Of Brymo by SOFTSKILL: 12:16pm On Jan 12, 2023
fx45:
Dirty Yoruba Muslim Pig! Very anyhow Nairaland urchin

E pain you well well. Next always note you dont have the monopoly of anything

2 Likes

Re: Anti-Igbo Tweet: Deji Adeyanju Calls For The Arrest And Prosecution Of Brymo by tegrianonigltd(m): 12:18pm On Jan 12, 2023
Peterobiisathie:
Brymo is greater than Ojukwu

Stop the weed, not good for your health. Even Tinubu no greater than Ojukwu. Men with heart
Re: Anti-Igbo Tweet: Deji Adeyanju Calls For The Arrest And Prosecution Of Brymo by zelnababa(m): 12:21pm On Jan 12, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:

So you approve his insult on the entire Igbo nation of 55million people, including the ones in APC?
in this platform they called us Afonja, skull mining, urchin, they insulted yoruba everyday, abeg who arrest them?, we also insulted them back, who arrest who? jus cus brymo is celebrity, when p saqure isulted real LAGOSIAN, waiting happen?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anti-Igbo Tweet: Deji Adeyanju Calls For The Arrest And Prosecution Of Brymo by Akunatakasi(m): 12:23pm On Jan 12, 2023
PlayerMeji:
grin

You be real daft man... Blind mumu.. so your party is now superior to an entire ethnic group... Sorry for your generations
Re: Anti-Igbo Tweet: Deji Adeyanju Calls For The Arrest And Prosecution Of Brymo by Teeroyzimma: 12:25pm On Jan 12, 2023
seunmsg:
Nobody can arrest or cancel Brymo. He’s already the man of the year for me. Standing up to the bullying of bigots and returning violence for violence is no crime. May Obidients not happen to Nigeria.
which bullying? Shey you dey whine? The only people doing the bullying is Thiefnubus camp.
Re: Anti-Igbo Tweet: Deji Adeyanju Calls For The Arrest And Prosecution Of Brymo by AdaojoTheUrchin: 12:26pm On Jan 12, 2023
zelnababa:
in this platform they called us Afonja, skull mining, urchin, they insulted yoruba everyday, abeg who arrest them?, we also insulted them back, who arrest who? jus cus brymo is celebrity, when p saqure isulted real LAGOSIAN, waiting happen?

Before the Afonja word was commissioned here, there was 'flattheads, 'developers', 'yam leg'. Do your research, start from 2010 political threads here on NL..
Re: Anti-Igbo Tweet: Deji Adeyanju Calls For The Arrest And Prosecution Of Brymo by JoeNL22(m): 12:28pm On Jan 12, 2023
Obi

Re: Anti-Igbo Tweet: Deji Adeyanju Calls For The Arrest And Prosecution Of Brymo by ZombieTERROR: 12:28pm On Jan 12, 2023
seunmsg:
Nobody can arrest or cancel Brymo. He’s already the man of the year for me. Standing up to the bullying of bigots and returning violence for violence is no crime. May Obidients not happen to Nigeria.

Re: Anti-Igbo Tweet: Deji Adeyanju Calls For The Arrest And Prosecution Of Brymo by BanyXchi: 12:31pm On Jan 12, 2023
tiswell:
Very anyhow afonja lowlife musician sad

denigrating the great igbo tribe
the Afonja low life musician is greater than Oju-Iku.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

See What The Chief Of Army Staff Did During His Visit To Troops In Borno. PICS / ‘atiku, Agbaje May Lose In Lagos If…’ / Senate Approves Death Penalty For Drug Traffickers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.