Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,286 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

Anti-Igbo Tweet: Deji Adeyanju Calls For The Arrest And Prosecution Of Brymo - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anti-Igbo Tweet: Deji Adeyanju Calls For The Arrest And Prosecution Of Brymo (28115 Views)

Economic Hardship,deji Adeyanju Calls For Revolution, Nigerians reacts / Sack Abba Kyari Now – Deji Adeyanju, Calls On Interpol To Arrest Him / Edo Government Seeks Oshiomhole’s Arrest And Prosecution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anti-Igbo Tweet: Deji Adeyanju Calls For The Arrest And Prosecution Of Brymo by omonnakoda: 3:42pm On Jan 12, 2023
mrvitalis:
Why brymo said is less compared to what he feels towards the Igbo nation , and there are millions of people like that in Nigeria millions I tell you

But all too much of a coward to openly say it ...you see them hiding in forums like clubhouse, nairaland ,fake Twitter and Instagram handles

I totally understand one can hate igbos ...I can understand the logic it's human nature

.what I can't get my head over is How can you hate an ethnic nation yet hellbent on sharing a country with them ....is that not mental illness ?

Most of this northern people with anti igbo sense were delivered by Igbo doctors n nurses in the north ....I there say if Igbos leave north the health n educational sector would crumble .... minimum of 25% of health professionals in the core north are Igbos that's me being conservative ooh
Nobody is hellbent on sharing space
The idea is to evacuate and repopulate the space. You are free to return to Jerusalem
Good morning!
The land is CONQUERED
Digest that.You are tenants of the Nigerian State
Re: Anti-Igbo Tweet: Deji Adeyanju Calls For The Arrest And Prosecution Of Brymo by saintrow1: 3:42pm On Jan 12, 2023
I voted for him yesterday, God bless you Brymo, you are one of the greatest artist in Nigeria.

Re: Anti-Igbo Tweet: Deji Adeyanju Calls For The Arrest And Prosecution Of Brymo by kkonyeji(m): 3:54pm On Jan 12, 2023
seunmsg:
Nobody can arrest or cancel Brymo. He’s already the man of the year for me. Standing up to the bullying of bigots and returning violence for violence is no crime. May Obidients not happen to Nigeria.
Re: Anti-Igbo Tweet: Deji Adeyanju Calls For The Arrest And Prosecution Of Brymo by Mccullum: 3:55pm On Jan 12, 2023
Nwaetche:
That is it for me.

What else can I expect from a radicalised Yoruba Islamist like you?

Please continue to support your fellow ethnic bigot.

So pathetic for your hypocrisy, see how he aggressively spelled radicalized..

It's not only Igbo has the monopoly of public insult and social medias bullying to other ethnics

1 Like

Re: Anti-Igbo Tweet: Deji Adeyanju Calls For The Arrest And Prosecution Of Brymo by GoAndVerifyNow: 3:55pm On Jan 12, 2023
faceland:
It's only two of his music I know, one was because of Ice Prince back in 2009 and the second one must be at least 10 years old. So it is easy for Tinubu to buy these types of "celebrities".

In Brymo's case, I am sure Tinubu doesn't even need to buy his services.

Brymo's music career is almost dead.

So the idiot needs Tinubu more than Tinubu needs him, to revive his washed up music career.

But all the same, I listened to his song Ara this afternoon, and the song is still powerful.

1 Like

Re: Anti-Igbo Tweet: Deji Adeyanju Calls For The Arrest And Prosecution Of Brymo by kkonyeji(m): 3:59pm On Jan 12, 2023
seunmsg:
Nobody can arrest or cancel Brymo. He’s already the man of the year for me. Standing up to the bullying of bigots and returning violence for violence is no crime. May Obidients not happen to Nigeria.

Tribal g religious bigot, you need to see this.

Re: Anti-Igbo Tweet: Deji Adeyanju Calls For The Arrest And Prosecution Of Brymo by kizxaxa: 4:01pm On Jan 12, 2023
Why don't bandits from the north get insulted like thatwhen they killed ppl in churches in the sw, Isn't that cowardice?
Re: Anti-Igbo Tweet: Deji Adeyanju Calls For The Arrest And Prosecution Of Brymo by Guyman01: 4:04pm On Jan 12, 2023
Truth07:
how can i vote for tribe that abuses every other tribe calling nigeria a zoo, May obidient never happen to nigeria
When did Nnamdi Kanu become a tribe?
Re: Anti-Igbo Tweet: Deji Adeyanju Calls For The Arrest And Prosecution Of Brymo by saintrow1: 4:13pm On Jan 12, 2023
kkonyeji:

Tribal g religious bigot, you need to see this.

You mean half blooded yorubas who's mother are ibos. They are the same products of adebanjo the fake afenifere old fool.
That it why I'm always careful to relate with some people that have yoruba name. They have been groomed with hate from their ibo side to hate full blooded yorubas. That is why you will see some of them insulting yoruba muslim, trying to create religious division in yoruba society.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anti-Igbo Tweet: Deji Adeyanju Calls For The Arrest And Prosecution Of Brymo by Advocate500: 4:21pm On Jan 12, 2023
omonnakoda:
Kanu made repeated hate speeches

What did Brymo say wrong?
nnamdi insulted the yorubas and brymo did same repeatedly against the igbo race, can't love brymo and hate Kanu,no now is hypocrisy,no matter how much you twist it.
Re: Anti-Igbo Tweet: Deji Adeyanju Calls For The Arrest And Prosecution Of Brymo by omonnakoda: 4:24pm On Jan 12, 2023
Advocate500:
nnamdi insulted the yorubas and brymo did same repeatedly against the igbo race, can't love brymo and hate Kanu,no now is hypocrisy,no matter how much you twist it.
What was the insult that Brymo made?
Re: Anti-Igbo Tweet: Deji Adeyanju Calls For The Arrest And Prosecution Of Brymo by 2elliot: 4:43pm On Jan 12, 2023
BanyXchi:
nah he said the truth. Brymo is greater than Ojukwu, Zik, Okpara, Obidiiot and any other ibo to come out from your blighted yEast.
Gbaun
Re: Anti-Igbo Tweet: Deji Adeyanju Calls For The Arrest And Prosecution Of Brymo by TheNiceGuy(m): 4:54pm On Jan 12, 2023
Please provide us with Link to vote his album as album of the years.

Brymo shouldn't be shouted down by children of HATE
saintrow1:
I voted for him yesterday, God bless you Brymo, you are one of the greatest artist in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Anti-Igbo Tweet: Deji Adeyanju Calls For The Arrest And Prosecution Of Brymo by maasoap(m): 5:10pm On Jan 12, 2023
mrvitalis:

Don't you think it's stupidity to hate people who your live might depend on ?

Lol you think north would not replace Igbos if they can ? They have tried Egypt, parkistain none can do it the way Igbos do ...right now we are leaving them for Europe and North America

If they hate you, they wouldn't allow you to live among them no matter how valuable you might think you are. The hate is your imagination, they too can say the same thing about your people. Or, no be your own people wiped out their great democrats in the first Republic?
For now, they have no any reason to look for replacement. There are a lots of medical professionals that are looking for job.

Every state in the south east is building a medical university now ...Igbos in 15 years would be producing 20,000 medical professionals yearly and distributing them across the world that's our biggest asset

Good for you. What is the essence of what you are building when people dare not go home only because they don't feel safe?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anti-Igbo Tweet: Deji Adeyanju Calls For The Arrest And Prosecution Of Brymo by Toreddo3679(m): 5:25pm On Jan 12, 2023
PlayerMeji:
So you approve the insult on the entire APC membership thats over 100m be labeled urchins including the ones in Igbo land?
grin

This name 'urchins' the really pepper una sha angry grin
Re: Anti-Igbo Tweet: Deji Adeyanju Calls For The Arrest And Prosecution Of Brymo by Advocate500: 5:37pm On Jan 12, 2023
omonnakoda:
What was the insult that Brymo made?

Re: Anti-Igbo Tweet: Deji Adeyanju Calls For The Arrest And Prosecution Of Brymo by StJasper(m): 5:38pm On Jan 12, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:

So you approve his insult on the entire Igbo nation of 55million people, including the ones in APC?

What do you have to say about all Igbo men and women that are offloading truckloads of insult on the entire Yoruba race because of election?

2 Likes

Re: Anti-Igbo Tweet: Deji Adeyanju Calls For The Arrest And Prosecution Of Brymo by omonnakoda: 5:42pm On Jan 12, 2023
[quote author=Advocate500 post=119967116][/quote] And you think that is equal to or justified what Nnamdi Kanu said?
Nnamdi Kanu specifically promoted killing Yoruba and his Facebook account was censored.
I do not see the parallel and it is mischievous to compare them
I am not in support of him but there is no comparison to Nnamdi Kanu
Re: Anti-Igbo Tweet: Deji Adeyanju Calls For The Arrest And Prosecution Of Brymo by Advocate500: 5:50pm On Jan 12, 2023
omonnakoda:
And you think that is equal to or justified what Nnamdi Kanu said?
Nnamdi Kanu specifically promoted killing Yoruba and his Facebook account was censored.
I do not see the parallel and it is mischievous to compare them
I am not in support of him but there is no comparison to Nnamdi Kanu
you are a big joke seriously,NMK was hated by the yorubas based on his hate speech against the yorubas and nothing more, killing in igboland is been celebrated today by the same people who condemned nnamdi Kanu.

I don't see you guys condemn the current criminal that is charge under his leadership more lives have been wasted.oga is very clear,you can't hate Kanu and love brymo is that simple.
Re: Anti-Igbo Tweet: Deji Adeyanju Calls For The Arrest And Prosecution Of Brymo by seunmsg(m): 6:05pm On Jan 12, 2023
Pclemenza:

If this qualifies you to win big, by all means, push this to his page and call him out to win big.

So many handles have pushed the picture to his page and he has refused to comment on it as expected.

2 Likes

Re: Anti-Igbo Tweet: Deji Adeyanju Calls For The Arrest And Prosecution Of Brymo by BanyXchi: 6:09pm On Jan 12, 2023
saintrow1:

You mean half blooded yorubas who's mother are ibos. They are the same products of adebanjo the fake afenifere old fool.
That it why I'm always careful to relate with some people that have yoruba name. They have been groomed with hate from their ibo side to hate full blooded yorubas. That is why you will see some of them insulting yoruba muslim, trying to create religious division in yoruba society.
You're right, apart from this many of them are actually not yoruba but yiibos pretending to be Yorubas.
Re: Anti-Igbo Tweet: Deji Adeyanju Calls For The Arrest And Prosecution Of Brymo by PARADIZEPRIEST: 6:42pm On Jan 12, 2023
ARA NBE...BRYMO IS NOBODY,HIS A NONENTITY. HE DOESNT EXIST. QUIT HYPING THE NONENTITY. sad
Re: Anti-Igbo Tweet: Deji Adeyanju Calls For The Arrest And Prosecution Of Brymo by saintrow1: 7:06pm On Jan 12, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
Please provide us with Link to vote his album as album of the years.

Brymo shouldn't be shouted down by children of HATE

https://afrima.org/AFRIMA2022Voting-Portal/album-of-the-year

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anti-Igbo Tweet: Deji Adeyanju Calls For The Arrest And Prosecution Of Brymo by saintrow1: 7:11pm On Jan 12, 2023
If you are a real yoruba person, pls vote Brymo. Support, defend and protect your own. We must not allow the children of hate, ingrates and scavengers to bring our own down. Be a patriotic Yoruba and vote for Brymo. Always remember that as a real yoruba, as a full blooded yoruba you can be a victim of these children of hate. If we allow them to succeed, they will continue to drag yorubas down. Brymo as done nothing wrong. God bless him

God bless real yorubas
God bless yorubaland

https://afrima.org/AFRIMA2022Voting-Portal/album-of-the-year

Re: Anti-Igbo Tweet: Deji Adeyanju Calls For The Arrest And Prosecution Of Brymo by biaframaster200: 7:14pm On Jan 12, 2023
Deji. is just fooling himself...and.the earlier he knows this the better for him....shouting hates speech against Yiibo people....as if. an average Yiibo person believes in him...

All.the Yoruba people shouting ObiDENSE ....how.I wish Peter ObiDENSE will emerge the winner of the February election...it could have been going...because it could have shown the mind of an average Yiibo towards you.....

Yiibo people have already dominated the South-south, and southeast .through Biafra narratives ..and they saw the southwest as the next region to be dominated... Unlike GEJ who is from the south-south that doesn't have any of such plans...however.Obi and his Nyamiri people have been nursing evil plans against the entire Yoruba race and if given the opportunity, he will use some. of his. policy to achieve such an evil plan...
Now. Buhari through is a policy implemented RUGA ..and backed his.decision.up with some. archaic laws ....in the same. vein, expect a similar policy from Obi if he emerges as the president...
Obi is gallivanting everywhere to tell people what they want to hear.....but the moment he becomes. the president the music will change ...

Deji, you are laboring in vain...on both ways....if he loses ..or he wins...

1 Like

Re: Anti-Igbo Tweet: Deji Adeyanju Calls For The Arrest And Prosecution Of Brymo by felzokugo(m): 7:17pm On Jan 12, 2023
seunmsg:

Peter Obi for President!
Re: Anti-Igbo Tweet: Deji Adeyanju Calls For The Arrest And Prosecution Of Brymo by omonnakoda: 7:20pm On Jan 12, 2023
Advocate500:
you are a big joke seriously,NMK was hated by the yorubas based on his hate speech against the yorubas and nothing more, killing in igboland is been celebrated today by the same people who condemned nnamdi Kanu.

I don't see you guys condemn the current criminal that is charge under his leadership more lives have been wasted.oga is very clear,you can't hate Kanu and love brymo is that simple.
Typical Ibo Whataboutism
Hear yourself
hate speech against the yorubas and nothing more
Is that not enough?
Calling for Yoruba too be killed is not enough?because you support the call?
Instead of dealing with that you are playing Whataboutism
I am not a child indulging myself in hate or love?
They should all face the law where appropriate
Re: Anti-Igbo Tweet: Deji Adeyanju Calls For The Arrest And Prosecution Of Brymo by leofab(f): 8:07pm On Jan 12, 2023
PlayerMeji:
So you approve the insult on the entire APC membership thats over 100m be labeled urchins including the ones in Igbo land?
grin

100M ? Dude you are so senile and docile in actively using your brain..
Re: Anti-Igbo Tweet: Deji Adeyanju Calls For The Arrest And Prosecution Of Brymo by saintrow1: 8:25pm On Jan 12, 2023
biaframaster200:
Deji. is just fooling himself...and.the earlier he knows this the better for him....shouting hates speech against Yiibo people....as if. an average Yiibo person believes in him...

All.the Yoruba people shouting ObiDENSE ....how.I wish Peter ObiDENSE will emerge the winner of the February election...it could have been going...because it could have shown the mind of an average Yiibo towards you.....

Yiibo people have already dominated the South-south, and southeast .through Biafra narratives ..and they saw the southwest as the next region to be dominated... Unlike GEJ who is from the south-south that doesn't have any of such plans...however.Obi and his Nyamiri people have been nursing evil plans against the entire Yoruba race and if given the opportunity, he will use some. of his. policy to achieve such an evil plan...
Now. Buhari through is a policy implemented RUGA ..and backed his.decision.up with some. archaic laws ....in the same. vein, expect a similar policy from Obi if he emerges as the president...
Obi is gallivanting everywhere to tell people what they want to hear.....but the moment he becomes. the president the music will change ...

Deji, you are laboring in vain...on both ways....if he loses ..or he wins...

Facts, we will keep telling those gullible yorubas and wake them up my force.
Re: Anti-Igbo Tweet: Deji Adeyanju Calls For The Arrest And Prosecution Of Brymo by Advocate500: 8:28pm On Jan 12, 2023
omonnakoda:
Typical Ibo Whataboutism
Hear yourself
hate speech against the yorubas and nothing more
Is that not enough?
Calling for Yoruba too be killed is not enough?because you support the call?
Instead of dealing with that you are playing Whataboutism
I am not a child indulging myself in hate or love?
They should all face the law where appropriate
bro if you go through my comment history you will understand the kind of person I am ,I don't support evil no matter who is involved,I love the people of south west and happened to have lived with them and I have most of them as bosom friends,I see no reason hating them, people like us condemned MNK hate speech against the rest of the country,I believe I have earned the right to rebuke anyone that will like to give support to the bigot called brymo.

We should continue to condemn evil not minding who is involved that is the only thing we owe humanity.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Saraki-Ekweremadu Forgery: Senators Stand In Court As No Where To Sit / My Daughter Iyabo Will Not Take Nonsense From Anyone – Olusegun Obasanjo / Buhari Inaugurates 19-Member Transition Committee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.