Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,470 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

My Sexcapades In University And How It’s Almost End My Life - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Sexcapades In University And How It’s Almost End My Life (44958 Views)

Lighting And Thunder Almost End My Life Today. / My Cheating Is About To End My Marriage / She Wants To Tie Me Down With Marriage. Should I End My 2-Year-Old Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Sexcapades In University And How It’s Almost End My Life by ravensckar(m): 7:38am On Jan 13, 2023
Tejumola856:

You actually sound like someone from unhappy home who’s tired of life, your profile picture says a lot about you cus you really look like 40 years old man and a fool at 40 is an eternity.

I don’t know how you’re feeling right now because life has never treat me bad the way it’s treating you right now and I don’t wish to experience whatever agony you’re experiencing

I won’t reply you again but I pray God should deliver you in whatever you’re going through, I only wish nairaland could add a block button so I won’t be able to come across a frustrating man like you again in my life.

Have a nice life!
Lolz. See how you're typing like someone who reasons from his anu.s! Now I believe that you really are low on cerebrospinal fluid. Just like a bungalow; you sure have nothing upstairs. If not, you'll never judge someone based on their profile picture especially on a faceless forum where people can choose to upload anything. cheesy cheesy

For the record, I'm not the one whose life is in a state of comatose to the extent of wanting validation from strangers. My life is perfectly fine! I'm nowhere near 40 yet but I pray to be and to grow beyond. cheesy cheesy

Meanwhile, after all your pooh-pooh, whangdoodle, absolute bunkum and utter gibberish. What next? You'll finish the fictious story abi? I don't want to believe you have ran outta lies to spew. Werey wey him thread never reach 5 pages don dey form celebrity. Anuofia! The legendary Mazi_Omenuko,Ozila, Onihaxy, etc. Dem no dey form, na one lowlife wey never check him JAMB result wan dey form. cheesy cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Sexcapades In University And How It’s Almost End My Life by ravensckar(m): 8:01am On Jan 13, 2023
OyeofIkoTuN:

stop that nonsense talk...don't start what you cannot finish..
'I'll drop some lines tomorrow'. Werey dey form accomplished writer! cheesy cheesy cheesy

Very soon, he will open a blog and say we should subscribe to read his tales by moonlight. cheesy cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Sexcapades In University And How It’s Almost End My Life by usj(m): 9:13am On Jan 13, 2023
Tejumola856:

You got it wrong, last time I checked, Some federal University were on strike around 2021
bro! if you don't want to read allow us to read na, who cares if its truth or not. The guy is a good storyteller with awesome writing skills, if not for anything you should give him credit instead of discouraging him.

Modify: Sorry OP, I wanted to reply to one of those guys disturbing you in the comment. Please tag me when you drop a new episode. Thanks for your writeup its entertaining

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Sexcapades In University And How It’s Almost End My Life by usj(m): 9:14am On Jan 13, 2023
ravensckar:
'I'll drop some lines tomorrow'. Werey dey form accomplished writer! cheesy cheesy cheesy

Very soon, he will open a blog and say we should subscribe to read his tales by moonlight. cheesy cheesy
that's not a bad thing oga, allow this guy to write his story

2 Likes

Re: My Sexcapades In University And How It’s Almost End My Life by luizpippo(m): 10:46am On Jan 13, 2023
ravensckar:
This guy dey whyne us sha. angry angry

For a first timer to go three rounds of se.x. Haba? No be all of us still dey chop CHEESE BALL nau. Some of us don get grey hair.

Let use my own first experience as an example, the moment I inserted my rod, in less than 30 seconds I started screaming that I want 'Piss'. Before babe could blink her eyelid, I don piss full everywhere. And after I piss finish, my Rod of Moses remained bowed. cheesy cheesy

I know you're lying sha, but I dey enjoy your lies. Come finish the story biko. cheesy cheesy

Could be true.

My first time, i didn't come in quickly but initially after entering i didn't know it has slipped out, inexperienced with condom, i just dey Bleep in between her thighs, before she pity me ask me to adjust and enter properly, then later she was complaining i was taking to long. Upon ejacualating, JT refused to go down, then she said i must have smoked weed or used drugs but aje, i no use o.

After that experience,(was during GCE) i didn't see any need for sex for the following 10 years

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Sexcapades In University And How It’s Almost End My Life by Tejumola856: 11:36am On Jan 13, 2023
After I released, I lie down on bed to rest for some minutes, I was playing with her nipples while resting, she asked me if I am hungry and I said YES, I told her to prepare rice and beans, unfortunately there’s no stew in the kitchen.

After some minutes, I told her we should shower together then go to market to buy the ingredients.

We entered bathroom, she told me to clean her back and I did, while showering, I noticed my THOMAS is coming back alive, I asked her if we could have sex right now but she said no that she can only give me mouth action.

I tried to finger her pussy, i kissed her continuously, she told me to stop then kneel down, proceed to Mouth Action, she was doing it gently and romantically, she used her right hand to hold my d!ck then begin to scroll it down to her mouth.

She did it for some minutes till I cum into her mouth, she split it out ASAP and use water to wash her mouth, she told me to tell her anytime I want to cum because it’s not okay to cum into her mouth, I apologized, we both shower together, dress up and left for market.

While heading to market, I saw the pharmacy girl, we greeted each other with smiling face, we couldn’t discuss anything because of Rukayat.

I went to nearby POS center to withdraw some cash, I transferred N5150 but unfortunately the POS attendant didn’t receive alert, he checked his bank app and did everything, I was frustrated and tired, I went to another POS I did transfer of N2100 he saw the money within 2 minutes, I was happy and sad at the same time.

I gave Rukayat N2000 for the ingredients, I told her I will wait for her at the POS center that I need to collect my money before I leave. She collected the cash and went to market.

While waiting for alert to enter, 2 beautiful ladies walk to the POS where I seated they wanted to withdraw money, I couldn’t tell them my problem, they transferred money to the attendant, fortunately for us, their money and mine entered together, I was very happy then collect my cash.

I couldn’t take my eyes off on one of the girls, she’s beautiful, dark skin, average breast with nice curve, I greeted her then talk to her politely, I asked for her name (Racheal), she answered everything then I requested for her WhatsApp number which she gave it to me without thinking twice

I waited for Rukayat for almost 15 minutes before she show up, we went back to hostel, she was cooking food when a WhatsApp message pop in, it’s from REBECCA (the pharmacy attendant).

She asked for my health and if I was able to sleep last night, I told her I’m okay now she shouldn’t worry about me, she ask if the lady that was with me earlier is my girlfriend, I told her no that she’s just my friend, she knew I was lying, her response was “men and lie” I sent her a laughing emoji.

We chatted for some minutes before I ignored her messages because of Rukayat. She finished cooking around 5pm, I was very hungry I ate and sleep till 8pm.

When I wake up, I entered kitchen to serve myself another plate of food, Rukayat wasn’t in the room at that time,after some minutes,she enter room with 2 bottles of Coca-Cola and chips, we ate it together, she told me she would miss me when I go back to my new hostel, I said I’ll miss her too, we play game and watch movie together till we sleep.

Friday’s morning, I was trying to keep it holy, I promise myself not to have sex on that day and God answered my prayer, she saw her menstruation…

It was a boring weekend for me thou I chatted with other girls but no sex and I went to my new hostel to check my room and talk to security.

Fast-forward to Sunday, her roommate arrived to hostel around 1pm, I was outside the compound playing game, she saw me and we greeted each other, I was still seating in compound, when Rukayat and her roommate walk to me, Rukayat introduced her to me and we exchanged pleasantries, I asked for her name she told me it’s BOLU, we talked about school stuffs and all.

I moved to my new hostel around 5pm, they follow me to hostel, but security didn’t allow them to enter because it’s a male hostel.

A new life begin, life I don’t pray to remember again!

Typing…

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Sexcapades In University And How It’s Almost End My Life by Tejumola856: 11:37am On Jan 13, 2023
usj:
bro! if you don't want to read allow us to read na, who cares if its truth or not. The guy is a good storyteller with awesome writing skills, if not for anything you should give him credit instead of discouraging him.

Modify: Sorry OP, I wanted to reply to one of those guys disturbing you in the comment. Please tag me when you drop a new episode. Thanks for your writeup its entertaining

Dropped boss

1 Like

Re: My Sexcapades In University And How It’s Almost End My Life by FatimaAbbas(f): 12:00pm On Jan 13, 2023
Please kindly help to subscribe if you come across my video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3aiNEYzfXEw
Re: My Sexcapades In University And How It’s Almost End My Life by Red02(m): 12:36pm On Jan 13, 2023
Tejumola856:

You got it wrong, last time I checked, Some federal University were on strike around 2021

You wanna go far with this story. Dont reply provoking mentions

Ive read alot of experiences here and i saw how the authors handled madness by shutting the Bleep up

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Sexcapades In University And How It’s Almost End My Life by Tenrack: 1:17pm On Jan 13, 2023
Red02:

You wanna go far with this story. Dont reply provoking mentions

Ive read alot of experiences here and i saw how the authors handled madness by shutting the Bleep up
seconded

1 Like

Re: My Sexcapades In University And How It’s Almost End My Life by Nnajigift82: 2:12pm On Jan 13, 2023
We produce all kinds of nylon

Shopping bags

Tissue wrapping nylon

Tarpaulin nylon

Plain Pure water nylon

Packing bags

Black nylons(ss1, ss2, ss3)

Poly bags nylons

Singlet nylons

Shrink wrapper nylon

Bread nylon

Cake nylon

Packaging nylon

Customized nylon

Etc
Contact us on 08088532037

2 Likes

Re: My Sexcapades In University And How It’s Almost End My Life by Aladdin1(m): 6:29pm On Jan 13, 2023
This you story done turn so long a letter by chinua Achebe and therefore am "no longer at ease" But do mention me. when you update the story cos its quite an interesting read.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Sexcapades In University And How It’s Almost End My Life by Tejumola856: 7:26pm On Jan 13, 2023
We were 4 in a room with bunk beds, thank God I was the first person to got to hostel, I chose a better bed.

It was a beautiful Monday’s morning, I got a call from Rukayat, she said she miss me and want to hear my voice before going to campus, she asked me if I’ll come to her hostel in the evening but I said NO because I have a lot of things to do in school, she said OKAY! and hang up.

Note ( my hostel was off campus, thou it a school hostel)

I take a bath, dress up and left for school. I met my course mates for the first time, we talk about school stuffs then create WhatsApp group for the update, I was looking around trying to find BISOLA, I call her number when i didn’t see her.

ME:: hello
BISOLA:: good morning, how was your night?
ME: It was okay, why are you not in school?
BISOLA::: I am having stomach disorder, I couldn’t eat since yesterday
ME:: ohh sorry, have you take drugs?
BISOLA::: Yes
ME::: take care babe, I wish to come to your hostel just to check on you but security won’t let me in.
BISOLA:: No, I haven’t move to my new hostel, I’m still at my sister’s hostel.
ME:: okay, that’s good, send your location to me on WhatsApp, I’ll try to visit you this evening.
BISOLA::: okay, I’ll do it right away.
I ended the call.

In less than 3 minutes, I got the address on my WhatsApp, I replied with “okay, I would be there in the evening”.

I focus on other things, I talk to few of my course mates, we submitted the necessary documents to HOD, we try to look for our lecturers, it was a stressful day for us. I left campus around 4pm.

When I got to hostel, I met 2 of my roommates in the room, we exchanged pleasantries and introduced ourselves to each other, I enter bathroom and shower then rest for some minutes.

I messaged Bisola around 5:30pm that I am on my way, she said okay, I should text her when I’m at the gate, I got there within 10 minutes. I hugged her then followed her to her room.

I met her sister, she introduced me to her, they served me rice and plantains. I told her everything that happened in school and also ask for her health, thank God she’s okay, her sister left the room for us.

After a long conversation, I didn’t know what to talk about again, then I asked her if she’s in a relationship, she said yes but not a serious relationship because everything end at home, I was confused with the answer but I try to keep it cool.

I told her I haven’t be in a serious relationship before due to my strict parents, I am always indoor with no freedom,she laughed and said “You be omo get inside” I laugh it off.

I let her know that one of my plans is to build a serious relationship before graduating then get married 2 years after my graduation, she told me she would like to get married after NYSC.

I asked her if we could work things out, I tried to woo her but all my efforts to no avail, she said it’s too early, we should focus on our studies then get to know each other more before talking about relationship

I wasn’t happy with the comment but I have no choice, I left her hostel around 7pm, I got to my hostel, met my 3rd roommates, we did introduction, talk for a while then sleep.

Fast-Forward to Saturday’s evening I called Racheal (the girl I met at the POS) if we could hangout, she said yes, I sent her address of one of the best restaurants in my school, she arrived within 30 minutes, we order food then eat. I revealed my feelings to her and ask her if we can be dating (we have been chatting on WhatsApp before then) she said I should give her some times to think about it, I try to convince her that we’re no more in the olden day, she said she would give me feedback tomorrow (Sunday) I said okay, we talked for some minutes, when she was leaving, I gave her 1k for the ride. We hugged and say a goodbye.

Rukayat, message me on WhatsApp, she’s begging me to come to sleep in her hostel that her roommate isn’t around, I dress up asap, told my roommates I won’t sleep hostel tonight, that I’m going to one of my friends hostel.

When I got to Rukaya’s hostel, she hugged me for like a minute telling me how much she missed me, she served me rice and egg with fearless drink. I was like damn! this girl miss my D!ck not me.

When I finished eating, she put her head in my lap then jokingly asked me if I’m talking to another girl in school, I said no that I only talk to my course mates and male’s friends, she told me I dare not to cheat on her, if I do it, she’ll kill me. (Everything was a joke) we laughed it off.

After some minutes, she took off her underwear then told me to play with her nipples, I did so, i suck her nipples slowly then finger her pussy, i kiss every part of her body then begins to suck her toes, I did it for like 3 minutes, before I insert my THOMAS into her pvssy. I told her to change position and we did doggy style, i fvck her till I cum but she wasn’t satisfied, I told her to let me rest for some minutes.

I was playing with her breasts while resting then I try to suck her pussy, I licked every part of her pussy, she Moan so loud, I keep licking it and using my hand to play with her breasts. Within 10 minutes, she cum into my mouth.

Typing…

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Sexcapades In University And How It’s Almost End My Life by Tejumola856: 7:27pm On Jan 13, 2023
Aladdin1:
This you story done turn so long a letter by chinua Achebe and therefore am "no longer at ease" But do mention me. when you update the story cos its quite an interesting read.

Dropped

Usj
Re: My Sexcapades In University And How It’s Almost End My Life by Ayomide119: 9:33pm On Jan 13, 2023
You must let me know when you drop the rest
Re: My Sexcapades In University And How It’s Almost End My Life by JustANairlander(m): 10:00pm On Jan 13, 2023
I hv no issue whether ur story is real or nt. Bt as far as i'm concerned. I won't count this story of yours as educational or enlightening. It's purely erotic

1 Like

Re: My Sexcapades In University And How It’s Almost End My Life by Louis8796: 5:41am On Jan 14, 2023
You must let me know when u drop the rest?
Re: My Sexcapades In University And How It’s Almost End My Life by OfficialP: 8:42am On Jan 14, 2023
JustANairlander:
I hv no issue whether ur story is real or nt. Bt as far as i'm concerned. I won't count this story of yours as educational or enlightening. It's purely erotic

You are right.

Op. You can share your experiences without making it look erotic.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Sexcapades In University And How It’s Almost End My Life by Loverboi2cute(m): 9:21am On Jan 14, 2023
bad guy... I've been reading silently since, 4rm d beginning

ur writing is explosive i must compliment

u're not doing bad at all.. thumbs up man

anoda important thing, don't be discouraged by d critics
na u dey even give a fvck sef
nawa 4 u oo

go & learn 4rm seasoned writers like:
onihaxy, snakie, iphekitan & d rest

anyway tag me on next update oo

1 love guys

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Sexcapades In University And How It’s Almost End My Life by Wilson500: 11:08am On Jan 14, 2023
JustANairlander:

Una too complain for this thread
Are you a kid
If its too erotic for you, then stop following the story

7 Likes

Re: My Sexcapades In University And How It’s Almost End My Life by Tejumola856: 11:57am On Jan 14, 2023
I jumped up asap, I was very angry because it’s my first time having woman’s Cum in my mouth and I wasn’t expect her to cum into my mouth (the cum was tasteless) I rush to bathroom to wash my mouth, I stay more than 5 minutes in bathroom.

I enter room then ask her why she cum into my mouth (in angry mood) she apologize then told me she enjoyed it and couldn’t control her body, I wasn’t having it, I dress up then leave her hostel.

I received a lot of messages and missed call from her, I didn’t reply or call her back because I was very angry at that time, I got to my hostel around 10pm, security already locked the gate, there’s no way to enter, I had to beg the security to let me in, but he didn’t until I gave him N500. I enter my room without talking to my roommates, I switch off my phone then sleep angrily.

Sunday’s morning, around 9am, security enter my room,he told me someone’s looking for me outside, I dress-up, go outside, to my surprise, it’s RUKAYAT. I asked her angry what she’s looking for, she told me that she couldn’t sleep last night that’s why she come to apologize that it won’t happen again.

I told her the only way I will accept her apology is for me to cum in her mouth, she agreed without thinking twice but said “you know this is not the first time you’ll cum to my mouth and I have never blame you for it” I told her it’s normal for guy to cum in girl’s mouth but very bad for girl to do the same.

She asked me if I’ll follow her to hostel so she can give me mouth action, I said no because I have a lot of things to do in hostel, but tell her if we can go to an uncompleted building that’s not far to my hostel, she wasn’t agree till I succeed in persuading her.

We walked to the place, fortunately no one is around, I pull down my trouser then begin to receive mouth action. She scroll my d!ck with her hand till it’s hard, then put it into her mouth begin to give me bl0w J0b, she suck it very well and lick my scrotum, I enjoy it, feel like I wasn’t alive, she started sucking it fast, I told her when I was about to cum to stop because I don’t want to cum at that time.

I waited for like 2 minutes so my sperm can go back to their place, I told her I’m done with the mouth action we should proceed to real sex. she pull down her pant, I finger her pussy for some minutes till she’s wet, I told her to bed down, hold the wall and I started giving her from the back, I used my hands to hold her waist then give it to her back to back, she Moan so loud I told her to adjust which she did, the sex lasted for 5 minutes.

We dress up kiss for some minutes,then see her off, I told her to call me when she arrives to hostel, I went back to my hostel to begin the normal day.

Around 2pm I messaged Racheal to ask for update about our relationship stuffs, she told me she’s still thinking about it that she will give me feedback at night I said okay I’ll be waiting for positive replies ( NB:: she dey 200lvl and I dey 100lvl that time).

Fast-forward to 6pm, I went to Rukayat hostel, I didn’t meet her roommate, I asked her why her roommate isn’t always around, she open up to me, I got the biggest surprise when she said her roommate is into hookup, she used hookup to pay her school fee and other stuffs. I was like “damn! So this fine babe dey do hookup” I act surprisingly but my mind is in that girl (I want to taste her pussy).

We talk and gist for some minutes, her roommate arrived around 8pm, as I saw her, I begin to act weird, thank God there’s no light, they can’t see my reaction but my d!ck was hard, we talked for some minutes, I wasn’t able to collect her number till I went back to my hostel.

When I got to hostel, I messaged Racheal, she saw my messages without reply, I leave her then go to bed.

ANOTHER DAY!!!

Typing…

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Sexcapades In University And How It’s Almost End My Life by Tejumola856: 12:05pm On Jan 14, 2023
Loverboi2cute:
bad guy... I've been reading silently since, 4rm d beginning

ur writing is explosive i must compliment

u're not doing bad at all.. thumbs up man

anoda important thing, don't be discouraged by d critics
na u dey even give a fvck sef
nawa 4 u oo

go & learn 4rm seasoned writers like:
onihaxy, snakie, iphekitan & d rest

anyway tag me on next update oo

1 love guys

Dropped!!!

Aladdin1
Usj
Re: My Sexcapades In University And How It’s Almost End My Life by Aladdin1(m): 12:13pm On Jan 14, 2023
Tejumola856:

Dropped!!!

Aladdin1 Usj
Thanks.make i enjoy am!
Re: My Sexcapades In University And How It’s Almost End My Life by usj(m): 3:35pm On Jan 14, 2023
Aladdin1:
Thanks.make i enjoy am!
Thanks, I will read it when I get home I don't want to have erection at work

2 Likes

Re: My Sexcapades In University And How It’s Almost End My Life by Aladdin1(m): 4:10pm On Jan 14, 2023
usj:
Thanks, I will read it when I get home I don't want to have erection at work
No be lie! the story dey give kongyl die!. And its not funny at all.too erotic! if you ask me. but i gats read am becos its quite an intriguing and suspense filled story and i must see the end of the story Or?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Sexcapades In University And How It’s Almost End My Life by usj(m): 10:27pm On Jan 14, 2023
Tejumola856:
We were 4 in a room with bunk beds, thank God I was the first person to got to hostel, I chose a better bed.

It was a beautiful Monday’s morning, I got a call from Rukayat, she said she miss me and want to hear my voice before going to campus, she asked me if I’ll come to her hostel in the evening but I said NO because I have a lot of things to do in school, she said OKAY! and hang up.

Note ( my hostel was off campus, thou it a school hostel)

I take a bath, dress up and left for school. I met my course mates for the first time, we talk about school stuffs then create WhatsApp group for the update, I was looking around trying to find BISOLA, I call her number when i didn’t see her.

ME:: hello
BISOLA:: good morning, how was your night?
ME: It was okay, why are you not in school?
BISOLA::: I am having stomach disorder, I couldn’t eat since yesterday
ME:: ohh sorry, have you take drugs?
BISOLA::: Yes
ME::: take care babe, I wish to come to your hostel just to check on you but security won’t let me in.
BISOLA:: No, I haven’t move to my new hostel, I’m still at my sister’s hostel.
ME:: okay, that’s good, send your location to me on WhatsApp, I’ll try to visit you this evening.
BISOLA::: okay, I’ll do it right away.
I ended the call.

In less than 3 minutes, I got the address on my WhatsApp, I replied with “okay, I would be there in the evening”.

I focus on other things, I talk to few of my course mates, we submitted the necessary documents to HOD, we try to look for our lecturers, it was a stressful day for us. I left campus around 4pm.

When I got to hostel, I met 2 of my roommates in the room, we exchanged pleasantries and introduced ourselves to each other, I enter bathroom and shower then rest for some minutes.

I messaged Bisola around 5:30pm that I am on my way, she said okay, I should text her when I’m at the gate, I got there within 10 minutes. I hugged her then followed her to her room.

I met her sister, she introduced me to her, they served me rice and plantains. I told her everything that happened in school and also ask for her health, thank God she’s okay, her sister left the room for us.

After a long conversation, I didn’t know what to talk about again, then I asked her if she’s in a relationship, she said yes but not a serious relationship because everything end at home, I was confused with the answer but I try to keep it cool.

I told her I haven’t be in a serious relationship before due to my strict parents, I am always indoor with no freedom,she laughed and said “You be omo get inside” I laugh it off.

I let her know that one of my plans is to build a serious relationship before graduating then get married 2 years after my graduation, she told me she would like to get married after NYSC.

I asked her if we could work things out, I tried to woo her but all my efforts to no avail, she said it’s too early, we should focus on our studies then get to know each other more before talking about relationship

I wasn’t happy with the comment but I have no choice, I left her hostel around 7pm, I got to my hostel, met my 3rd roommates, we did introduction, talk for a while then sleep.

Fast-Forward to Saturday’s evening I called Racheal (the girl I met at the POS) if we could hangout, she said yes, I sent her address of one of the best restaurants in my school, she arrived within 30 minutes, we order food then eat. I revealed my feelings to her and ask her if we can be dating (we have been chatting on WhatsApp before then) she said I should give her some times to think about it, I try to convince her that we’re no more in the olden day, she said she would give me feedback tomorrow (Sunday) I said okay, we talked for some minutes, when she was leaving, I gave her 1k for the ride. We hugged and say a goodbye.

Rukayat, message me on WhatsApp, she’s begging me to come to sleep in her hostel that her roommate isn’t around, I dress up asap, told my roommates I won’t sleep hostel tonight, that I’m going to one of my friends hostel.

When I got to Rukaya’s hostel, she hugged me for like a minute telling me how much she missed me, she served me rice and egg with fearless drink. I was like damn! this girl miss my D!ck not me.

When I finished eating, she put her head in my lap then jokingly asked me if I’m talking to another girl in school, I said no that I only talk to my course mates and male’s friends, she told me I dare not to cheat on her, if I do it, she’ll kill me. (Everything was a joke) we laughed it off.

After some minutes, she took off her underwear then told me to play with her nipples, I did so, i suck her nipples slowly then finger her pussy, i kiss every part of her body then begins to suck her toes, I did it for like 3 minutes, before I insert my THOMAS into her pvssy. I told her to change position and we did doggy style, i fvck her till I cum but she wasn’t satisfied, I told her to let me rest for some minutes.

I was playing with her breasts while resting then I try to suck her pussy, I licked every part of her pussy, she Moan so loud, I keep licking it and using my hand to play with her breasts. Within 10 minutes, she cum into my mouth.

Typing…
Awesome! Your writing is amazing. How you describe things in school a way that a 10 yrs old can relate with is incredible.

2 Likes

Re: My Sexcapades In University And How It’s Almost End My Life by usj(m): 10:34pm On Jan 14, 2023
Tejumola856:
I jumped up asap, I was very angry because it’s my first time having woman’s Cum in my mouth and I wasn’t expect her to cum into my mouth (the cum was tasteless) I rush to bathroom to wash my mouth, I stay more than 5 minutes in bathroom.

I enter room then ask her why she cum into my mouth (in angry mood) she apologize then told me she enjoyed it and couldn’t control her body, I wasn’t having it, I dress up then leave her hostel.

I received a lot of messages and missed call from her, I didn’t reply or call her back because I was very angry at that time, I got to my hostel around 10pm, security already locked the gate, there’s no way to enter, I had to beg the security to let me in, but he didn’t until I gave him N500. I enter my room without talking to my roommates, I switch off my phone then sleep angrily.

Sunday’s morning, around 9am, security enter my room,he told me someone’s looking for me outside, I dress-up, go outside, to my surprise, it’s RUKAYAT. I asked her angry what she’s looking for, she told me that she couldn’t sleep last night that’s why she come to apologize that it won’t happen again.

I told her the only way I will accept her apology is for me to cum in her mouth, she agreed without thinking twice but said “you know this is not the first time you’ll cum to my mouth and I have never blame you for it” I told her it’s normal for guy to cum in girl’s mouth but very bad for girl to do the same.

She asked me if I’ll follow her to hostel so she can give me mouth action, I said no because I have a lot of things to do in hostel, but tell her if we can go to an uncompleted building that’s not far to my hostel, she wasn’t agree till I succeed in persuading her.

We walked to the place, fortunately no one is around, I pull down my trouser then begin to receive mouth action. She scroll my d!ck with her hand till it’s hard, then put it into her mouth begin to give me bl0w J0b, she suck it very well and lick my scrotum, I enjoy it, feel like I wasn’t alive, she started sucking it fast, I told her when I was about to cum to stop because I don’t want to cum at that time.

I waited for like 2 minutes so my sperm can go back to their place, I told her I’m done with the mouth action we should proceed to real sex. she pull down her pant, I finger her pussy for some minutes till she’s wet, I told her to bed down, hold the wall and I started giving her from the back, I used my hands to hold her waist then give it to her back to back, she Moan so loud I told her to adjust which she did, the sex lasted for 5 minutes.

We dress up kiss for some minutes,then see her off, I told her to call me when she arrives to hostel, I went back to my hostel to begin the normal day.

Around 2pm I messaged Racheal to ask for update about our relationship stuffs, she told me she’s still thinking about it that she will give me feedback at night I said okay I’ll be waiting for positive replies ( NB:: she dey 200lvl and I dey 100lvl that time).

Fast-forward to 6pm, I went to Rukayat hostel, I didn’t meet her roommate, I asked her why her roommate isn’t always around, she open up to me, I got the biggest surprise when she said her roommate is into hookup, she used hookup to pay her school fee and other stuffs. I was like “damn! So this fine babe dey do hookup” I act surprisingly but my mind is in that girl (I want to taste her pussy).

We talk and gist for some minutes, her roommate arrived around 8pm, as I saw her, I begin to act weird, thank God there’s no light, they can’t see my reaction but my d!ck was hard, we talked for some minutes, I wasn’t able to collect her number till I went back to my hostel.

When I got to hostel, I messaged Racheal, she saw my messages without reply, I leave her then go to bed.

ANOTHER DAY!!!

Typing…
reading......
Re: My Sexcapades In University And How It’s Almost End My Life by alpamo6: 8:47pm On Jan 17, 2023
The story don end?
Re: My Sexcapades In University And How It’s Almost End My Life by jogsman01(m): 5:15am On Jan 18, 2023
alpamo6:
The story don end?
leave the guy. Most storytellers here just dey behave like Jesus. Lemme unfollow the story sef

1 Like

Re: My Sexcapades In University And How It’s Almost End My Life by Longbean11: 6:45am On Jan 18, 2023
Omo 3days nothing nothing
Re: My Sexcapades In University And How It’s Almost End My Life by Leiylau(f): 6:58am On Jan 18, 2023
Good 4 ya
Re: My Sexcapades In University And How It’s Almost End My Life by ahms12(m): 5:49pm On Jan 18, 2023
No more updates... You kept all our hopes high

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

5 Nonsense Most Guys Have Been Deceived To Believe / How To Know If Your Boyfriend will Become Rich One Day — If Not... / My Girlfriend Is Asking For 549K Cause She Got Hnd Admission.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.