Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,332 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

Lighting And Thunder Almost End My Life Today. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lighting And Thunder Almost End My Life Today. (2756 Views)

My Sexcapades In University And How It’s Almost End My Life / My Cheating Is About To End My Marriage / She Wants To Tie Me Down With Marriage. Should I End My 2-Year-Old Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lighting And Thunder Almost End My Life Today. by saintbillion(m): 5:56pm On May 14, 2023
Thank God for my life today. I was feeling bored, so I decided to watch Legend of the seeker with my laptop. I'm not the movie type, but I'll never get tired of that movie. I connected my ear piece to the laptop enjoying my self with the dramatic theme, before I could say Jack robbison my memory was been rebooted by an electric shock from the lightening, I shouted Jesus, I thought it was an electric shock but my system wasn't plug to a power socket. After some few seconds I heard the sound of the thunder. My ears went deaf as the result of the shock, the ear piece also shock my left arm cause part of wire was resting on it.
My brothers and sisters I don't know how, it wasn't raining. I suppose be a death man or a deaf man by now, but God no gree.

9 Likes

Re: Lighting And Thunder Almost End My Life Today. by Ihedinuwa69(m): 5:57pm On May 14, 2023
Man you are lucky
Maybe you are a woman but still lucky

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lighting And Thunder Almost End My Life Today. by saintbillion(m): 5:58pm On May 14, 2023
Ihedinuwa69:
Man you are lucky
Maybe you are a woman but still lucky
My brother I am more than lucky. It was very painful and frightening
Re: Lighting And Thunder Almost End My Life Today. by wis3(m): 5:59pm On May 14, 2023
Is that the picture of the lightening that struck you u uploaded? stop lying
Re: Lighting And Thunder Almost End My Life Today. by Blackdeewhy(m): 5:59pm On May 14, 2023
Ha!
May we all not die young 🙏.

2 Likes

Re: Lighting And Thunder Almost End My Life Today. by Nobody: 6:00pm On May 14, 2023
Wow 😮
Re: Lighting And Thunder Almost End My Life Today. by saintbillion(m): 6:01pm On May 14, 2023
wis3:
Is that the picture of the lightening that struck you u uploaded? stop lying
My brother no be the picture ooo. I simple upload am to make the thread look good.
Re: Lighting And Thunder Almost End My Life Today. by chariisGRACE(m): 6:03pm On May 14, 2023
saintbillion:
Thank God for my life today. I was feeling bored, so I decided to watch Legend of the seeker with my laptop. I'm not the movie type, but I'll never get tired of that movie. I connected my ear piece to the laptop enjoying my self with the dramatic theme, before I could say Jack robbison my memory was been rebooted by an electric shock from the lightening, I shouted Jesus, I thought it was an electric shock but my system wasn't plug to a power socket. After some few seconds I heard the sound of the thunder. My ears went deaf as the result of the shock, the ear piece also shock my left arm cause part of wire was resting on it.
My brothers and sisters I don't know how, it wasn't raining. I suppose be a death man or a deaf man by now, but God no gree.

If you had collapsed, you would have become The Flash. Your stubbornness no gree make you collapse.
😒

9 Likes

Re: Lighting And Thunder Almost End My Life Today. by wis3(m): 6:03pm On May 14, 2023
saintbillion:

My brother no be the picture ooo. I simple upload am to make the thread look good.
it's not possible. It could have been possible if you say you were electrocuted though.
Re: Lighting And Thunder Almost End My Life Today. by saintbillion(m): 6:05pm On May 14, 2023
chariisGRACE:

If you had collapsed, you would have become The Flash. Your stubbornness no gree make you collapse.
😒
Lol. Hehehe flash abi? E for make sense ooo
Re: Lighting And Thunder Almost End My Life Today. by saintbillion(m): 6:07pm On May 14, 2023
wis3:
it's not possible. It could have been possible if you say you were electrocuted though.
Guy I say na lighting deal with me. I know what I am saying
Re: Lighting And Thunder Almost End My Life Today. by saintbillion(m): 6:07pm On May 14, 2023
Blackdeewhy:
Ha!
May we all not die young 🙏.
Amen.
Re: Lighting And Thunder Almost End My Life Today. by saintbillion(m): 6:08pm On May 14, 2023
Persephone1:
Wow 😮
Wow?
Re: Lighting And Thunder Almost End My Life Today. by malcom1X: 6:09pm On May 14, 2023
chariisGRACE:

😒

Make him test himself to see if him don get some small super powers, he might never know.

There's a hero amongst us.
Re: Lighting And Thunder Almost End My Life Today. by saintbillion(m): 6:10pm On May 14, 2023
My should I say let's be caution ⚠️ of the way we do use eat piece. The experience was a terrible one.

1 Like

Re: Lighting And Thunder Almost End My Life Today. by wis3(m): 6:11pm On May 14, 2023
saintbillion:

are you sure someone did not send sango after you grin

1 Like

Re: Lighting And Thunder Almost End My Life Today. by saintbillion(m): 6:16pm On May 14, 2023
wis3:
are you sure someone did not send sango after you grin
My brother I've check ooo. I never break any girl heart of recent. In fact I'm married na.
Re: Lighting And Thunder Almost End My Life Today. by saintbillion(m): 6:16pm On May 14, 2023
malcom1X:

Make him test himself to see if him don get some small super powers, he might never know.

There's a hero amongst us.
grin grin.
Re: Lighting And Thunder Almost End My Life Today. by Jakumo(m): 6:19pm On May 14, 2023
Holy chit that was a close shave. Reminds me of the day that a fast-approaching storm caught me unawares deep in a jungle swamp aboard a canoe, where I had gone to lay ambush for the elusive and amphibious Sitatunga Swamp Antelope, known in the Yoruba dialect as Agbalamgbo . I decided to ride that unexpected storm out under a small hunter's shed standing on stilts in deep water.

With no walls around the flimsy hut to protect me from the full fury of the tempest, I curled up on the wooden floor of that hut in a fetal position and prayed to the Goddess of Rivers to spare me that day. Lightning lit up the forest simultaneously with multiple explosive booms of thunder reminiscent of battlefield artillery shells impacting all around, while the air developed a distinct odor of burning sulfur I had never in my living past once perceived.

At the same time, the river water levels rose dramatically as rain deluged the forest in roaring sheets that pulverized the tree canopy in an unrelenting sequence. Soon the river had engulfed the full height of the stilts on which the hut stood, and the brown muddy waters began to swirl around me where I lay curled up like a terrified millipede, silently begging Sango the God of Thunder to spare my humble life.

An hour later the worst was over, and the rolling thunder cannonades faded off into the distance. I again boarded my wooden dugout canoe, and slowly paddled my way back under a moderate drizzle to landfall where my truck was parked, thanking my lucky stars that I did not try to paddle that distance while the storm raged. At no time in my entire life before or since that day, have I EVER witnessed Mother Nature wreaking her full calamitous might upon the land. It was a thoroughly humbling experience from which I consider myself very lucky to have emerged unscathed.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lighting And Thunder Almost End My Life Today. by SenecaTheYonger: 6:22pm On May 14, 2023
Happen to me too. Burnt all the lights, TV, DSTV, Fans in our house.

I saw the lightning and all I can say is that it looked like a high powered electric voltage up close.

The accompanying thunder was deafening. All this happened even though we had lightning protector
Re: Lighting And Thunder Almost End My Life Today. by saintbillion(m): 6:28pm On May 14, 2023
Jakumo:
Holy chit that was a close shave. Reminds me of the day that a fast-approaching storm caught me unawares deep in a jungle swamp aboard a canoe, where I had gone to lay ambush for the elusive and amphibious Sitatunga Swamp Antelope, known in the Yoruba dialect as Agbalamgbo . I decided to ride that unexpected storm out under a small hunter's shed standing on stilts in deep water.

With no walls around the flimsy hut to protect me from the full fury of the tempest, I curled up on the wooden floor of that hut in a fetal position and prayed to the Goddess of Rivers to spare me that day. Lightning lit up the forest simultaneously with multiple explosive booms of thunder reminiscent of battlefield artillery shells impacting all around, while the air developed a distinct odor of burning sulfur I had never in my living past once perceived.

At the same time, the river water levels rose dramatically as rain deluged the forest in roaring sheets that pulverized the tree canopy in an unrelenting sequence. Soon the river had engulfed the full height of the stilts on which the hut stood, and the brown muddy waters began to swirl around me where I lay curled up like a terrified millipede, silently begging Sango the God of Thunder to spare my humble life.

An hour later the worst was over, and the rolling thunder cannonades faded off into the distance. I again boarded my wooden dugout canoe, and slowly paddled my way back under a moderate drizzle to landfall where my truck was parked, thanking my lucky stars that I did not try to paddle that distance while the storm raged. At no time in my entire life before or since that day, have I EVER witnessed Mother Nature wreaking her full calamitous might upon the land. it was a humbling experience from which I consider myself very lucky to have emerged unscathed.
Which literature Novel u copy this from? The grammar too big

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lighting And Thunder Almost End My Life Today. by saintbillion(m): 6:30pm On May 14, 2023
SenecaTheYonger:
Happen to me too. Burnt all the lights, TV, DSTV, Fans in our house.

I saw the lightning and all I can say is that it looked like a high powered electric voltage up close.

The accompanying thunder was deafening. All this happened even though we had lightning protector
Imagine say there was no lightning conductor around. Guy lighting kills more than electricity
Re: Lighting And Thunder Almost End My Life Today. by Jakumo(m): 6:33pm On May 14, 2023
saintbillion:

Which literature Novel u copy this from? The grammar too big

Na for inside my brain dat magic typewriter just dey operate dey go ka-ka-ka-kakaraka.

I no fiti control am. I be spectator.

1 Like

Re: Lighting And Thunder Almost End My Life Today. by VinnyBaba: 6:35pm On May 14, 2023
I have bought 3 New Android phones since 2018.
I have NEVER used the Earpieces and they are Neatly packed in their case. sad

I don't know why Peeps are so Attached to using it.😕

Too Many Risks in using it.😒

U are Completely Deaf to Happenings around you and may be a Victim to a Dangerous situation. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Lighting And Thunder Almost End My Life Today. by worldclass68(m): 6:52pm On May 14, 2023
U should be doing extraordinary things by now nah.....try go upstairs and jump from the top, I won check something undecided
Re: Lighting And Thunder Almost End My Life Today. by saintbillion(m): 7:05pm On May 14, 2023
worldclass68:
U should be doing extraordinary things by now nah.....try go upstairs and jump from the top, I won check something undecided
Lol. I am typing from Mars
Re: Lighting And Thunder Almost End My Life Today. by worldclass68(m): 7:16pm On May 14, 2023
saintbillion:

Lol. I am typing from Mars

Cool...cus that's what they made us to believe from movies like spider man grin
Re: Lighting And Thunder Almost End My Life Today. by Nobody: 7:25pm On May 14, 2023
saintbillion:

My brother I am more than lucky. It was very painful and frightening
U sure say ur hands clean so undecided
Re: Lighting And Thunder Almost End My Life Today. by Starboytwo(m): 7:29pm On May 14, 2023
Guy if to say you calm down now let that hot frying electricity pass through your body, you for get some powers now
Re: Lighting And Thunder Almost End My Life Today. by Sonnobax15(m): 7:30pm On May 14, 2023
grin
Re: Lighting And Thunder Almost End My Life Today. by 9182736455O1999(m): 7:36pm On May 14, 2023
Experienced close lightening stike many times.
Re: Lighting And Thunder Almost End My Life Today. by Mcslize: 7:43pm On May 14, 2023
saintbillion:

There was one heavy thunder that occurred in the afternoon around 3-4 PM when the sun was still shining. Is it that one?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Assisting Someone In Need; My experience. / Why Stretch Mark Is So Common With Girls Nowadays? / Dont Ever Lose The Hope Message to Single Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.