Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,576 members, 7,823,498 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

Zenith Bank Replies Chiamaka Agim: ₦800,500 Is All You Can Get. - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Zenith Bank Replies Chiamaka Agim: ₦800,500 Is All You Can Get. (46377 Views)

Your Narrative Is Inaccurate And Misleading - Sterling Bank Replies ICPC. / Young Man Shades FCMB On Twitter, Bank Replies With Epic Clap Back. Photos / Union Bank Replies An Angry Customer Who Wants To Leave The Bank On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zenith Bank Replies Chiamaka Agim: ₦800,500 Is All You Can Get. by MrBroke(m): 12:00pm On Jan 13, 2023
I think I knew what happened. Someone she left her phone with or who had her phone downloaded Zenith e token app on his/her phone, registered on it using her details while having her phone to receive otp and probably was with her atm card too and knew her pin, did everything and then left without she knowing, that's the reason she didn't reciever an otp message. It might be her close person or some crook inside the bank. Don't play with your phone

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zenith Bank Replies Chiamaka Agim: ₦800,500 Is All You Can Get. by FahBuLous: 12:49pm On Jan 13, 2023
To save money for bank, crypto wallet don de fear me... Maybe I go de put my money for box o

1 Like

Re: Zenith Bank Replies Chiamaka Agim: ₦800,500 Is All You Can Get. by calebify1(m): 8:22pm On Jan 13, 2023
Till this thing happens to some of you making comments before you’ll believe.
Some are acting detective here naw acting like the lady doesn’t know what she’s saying. These banks never do una something.

9 Likes

Re: Zenith Bank Replies Chiamaka Agim: ₦800,500 Is All You Can Get. by Carbonated: 1:04pm On Jan 14, 2023
This is a very serious situation. God help Us.
Re: Zenith Bank Replies Chiamaka Agim: ₦800,500 Is All You Can Get. by Babaken(m): 1:06pm On Jan 14, 2023
habsydiamond:
These banks are not reliable anymore. Someone withdrew 4M in an account that 200k is the maximum transaction limit and u are telling her that 800k is all she can get from her 4M.. who does that.. all I see here is inside job oo.. I think its time to resort back to piggy boxes oo.. with kolo ur money will be safe.. no sms, atm charges and others
sometimes I keep wondering if it is only Nigeria banks has this syndrome of money vanishing from people's accounts because I hardly hear it from other banks in our neighboring countries.

2 Likes

Re: Zenith Bank Replies Chiamaka Agim: ₦800,500 Is All You Can Get. by b0rn2fuck(m): 1:09pm On Jan 14, 2023
I have decide to put my money into use rather than trusting Nigeria bank this day with advance yahoo growing up day by day

1 Like

Re: Zenith Bank Replies Chiamaka Agim: ₦800,500 Is All You Can Get. by hardbody: 1:09pm On Jan 14, 2023
modsfucker:
Sue them and claim that the unauthorised deduction has denied you the chance to execute a lucrative business deal, and demand for damages.

She must show proof of those business deals though and those will be open to scrutiny by the bank's lawyers. It's not as easy as it sounds
Re: Zenith Bank Replies Chiamaka Agim: ₦800,500 Is All You Can Get. by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jan 14, 2023
natddon1:
But let's be fair to the banks too. Even if a fraudster has your atm card how come they have your PIN too? Also, those enrolments will send an otp to the customers registered phone lines. Did she loose her phone too? The bank even mentioned the type of phone used to do the enrolments. Is it the same phone she is using?

Zenith doesn't send otp

1 Like

Re: Zenith Bank Replies Chiamaka Agim: ₦800,500 Is All You Can Get. by VULCAN(m): 1:11pm On Jan 14, 2023
I hope you are not lacking in imagination??

Agreeing to pay her N800k is a clear admission of guilt but they don't want to take full liability.

Bank insiders can easily issue an ATM or token and pin to their accomplice to do the magic.

It's such a simple thing to do and I wonder why you can't tell so since it has become a daily occurrence.

Abi is hers the first you are hearing of

natddon1:
But let's be fair to the banks too. Even if a fraudster has your atm card how come they have your PIN too? Also, those enrolments will send an otp to the customers registered phone lines. Did she loose her phone too? The bank even mentioned the type of phone used to do the enrolments. Is it the same phone she is using?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zenith Bank Replies Chiamaka Agim: ₦800,500 Is All You Can Get. by pacespot(m): 1:12pm On Jan 14, 2023
Zenith bank again
Re: Zenith Bank Replies Chiamaka Agim: ₦800,500 Is All You Can Get. by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jan 14, 2023
MrBroke:
I think I knew what happened. Someone she left her phone with or who had her phone downloaded Zenith e token app on his/her phone, registered on it using her details while having her phone to receive otp and probably was with her atm card too and knew her pin, did everything and then left without she knowing, that's the reason she didn't reciever an otp message. It might be her close person or some crook inside the bank. Don't play with your phone

Zenith doesn't send otp
Re: Zenith Bank Replies Chiamaka Agim: ₦800,500 Is All You Can Get. by flexyrule(m): 1:13pm On Jan 14, 2023
natddon1:
Don't mind all these ignoramuses that are quick to jump on financial institutions like a man suffering from pre-mature ejaculation.

I read somewhere that she is an ex-employee of the same bank (unverified though)

99% of the time, banking computing operations are gabbage in, gabbage out.

I use a hard token. If you don't get the one time generated password from that token, you can only see the balance in my account. Shi shi you can't touch.

I have a 2FA security model on my email, e cept you hack my sim, you can't access that email.

The other 0.1% would require a highly skilled hacker, who wouldn't want to waste his time over my small change.

Did she use the mentioned devices?

Did she enrol for the e-token?

Has she been using the e-token to authenticate her transactions?

An ex-banker running to social media to make complaints.

What happened to the Customer Protection Department of the CBN?

Some people are even saying sue the bank... Funny how Nigerians think wallahi.

5 Likes

Re: Zenith Bank Replies Chiamaka Agim: ₦800,500 Is All You Can Get. by Konjiboii: 1:14pm On Jan 14, 2023
HarunaWest:
Don't blame the bank. From what I have seen, either a former colleague or a friend/relative registered her on the e token platform and committed this fraud. The bank is not liable in this case.
The response is not good enough atleast they should trace the account the money went into and question the owner if the said victim made the transfer, Very simple thing to do. The one one blow my mind is them telling her the culprit does not look like a fraudster. Shey you dey wine my nipple nii

3 Likes

Re: Zenith Bank Replies Chiamaka Agim: ₦800,500 Is All You Can Get. by Veeryeasy(m): 1:14pm On Jan 14, 2023
Take that bank to the court
Re: Zenith Bank Replies Chiamaka Agim: ₦800,500 Is All You Can Get. by oneMalik: 1:14pm On Jan 14, 2023
Now the Question is ;

Who own the accounts in access and uba where the money was transferred to ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zenith Bank Replies Chiamaka Agim: ₦800,500 Is All You Can Get. by LivelyMandem: 1:14pm On Jan 14, 2023
From what the bank said, the transactions were done on a phone which had been used for several transactions before this particular one and she never flagged them as fraudulent.

She needs to confirm if the phone in question is/was hers. If the phone is hers, she should be able to tell who made those transfers from the timestamps provided. Where were you or who were you with at those times?

If the phone is not hers then she should still remember who she was with from the timestamps provided and confirm if the phone belongs to the person.

This is not rocket science, if she didn't make these transfers then someone she knows made them.

8 Likes

Re: Zenith Bank Replies Chiamaka Agim: ₦800,500 Is All You Can Get. by PIPSMARSHALL: 1:16pm On Jan 14, 2023
UBA is a useless bank
Zenith is worse
Access bank is the best
Re: Zenith Bank Replies Chiamaka Agim: ₦800,500 Is All You Can Get. by anataala: 1:17pm On Jan 14, 2023
She’s not telling us the truth she compromise her details period.let her be mindful of her friends and relatives the take advantage of her carelessness and defraud her.
StormpyBee:

She compromised her details.

2 Likes

Re: Zenith Bank Replies Chiamaka Agim: ₦800,500 Is All You Can Get. by intruder15(m): 1:17pm On Jan 14, 2023
habsydiamond:
These banks are not reliable anymore. Someone withdrew 4M in an account that 200k is the maximum transaction limit and u are telling her that 800k is all she can get from her 4M.. who does that.. all I see here is inside job oo.. I think its time to resort back to piggy boxes oo.. with kolo ur money will be safe.. no sms, atm charges and others

Stop acting naive. How can 200k be the maximum withdrawals for an account that have a token linked to it? The lady isn't saying the whole truth yet we are supporting her because she claimed to be the victim?
Let her clarify if she is using a token for her account. She should also clarify if the devices listed above is not hers.

I am not saying that the bank is always innocent. In this case, she clearly compromised her token.

2 Likes

Re: Zenith Bank Replies Chiamaka Agim: ₦800,500 Is All You Can Get. by billyG(m): 1:18pm On Jan 14, 2023
natddon1:
It is even the sim that matter not phone,if you want to change your transaction Sim card..banks will demand NIN,BVN, passport,ID card,affidavit....is d frauderstar also close her phone number?

2 Likes

Re: Zenith Bank Replies Chiamaka Agim: ₦800,500 Is All You Can Get. by flexyrule(m): 1:18pm On Jan 14, 2023
VULCAN:
I hope you are not lacking in imagination??

Agreeing to pay her N800k is a clear admission of guilt but they don't want to take full liability.

Where sid the bank agree to pay N800k

You clowns read but can't comprehend. And you're quick to call other people names.

They N800k is the money that was salvaged from Access Bank. And she has to get a court order to get access to it.

1 Like

Re: Zenith Bank Replies Chiamaka Agim: ₦800,500 Is All You Can Get. by intruder15(m): 1:18pm On Jan 14, 2023
baretalk:
Insider job, get a lawyer.

Insider job for someone that have a token linked to the account. Like seriously? Make we de use our number 6 nau

1 Like

Re: Zenith Bank Replies Chiamaka Agim: ₦800,500 Is All You Can Get. by Konjiboii: 1:19pm On Jan 14, 2023
Rayban25:
I'll keep saying saying it carry your money away from zenith bank for your own peace of mind ....if at you're reading this and you want to open a bank account for the first time...use keystone or stanbic....zenith is full of inside fraudsters and they never have network

Fcmb too is full of scammers, I made a deal worth millions and wanted to open a new account with Fcmb ,that day that day someone called me saying I didn't fill my form correctly and called the last 4 digits of my acct number to verify I'm the owner, he then said I will receive an OTP and I should the number to him, I just laugh the bastard, check the number through Truecaller and the preek was already blacklisted on the app. How him take know say I just receive money? Your guess is good as mine. GTB has been more reliable for me over the years.

6 Likes

Re: Zenith Bank Replies Chiamaka Agim: ₦800,500 Is All You Can Get. by Cutehector(m): 1:21pm On Jan 14, 2023
Why are they even answering her. It is obvious the transaction was authorized via her token.

Mchew.

She has lost this case abeg.

1 Like

Re: Zenith Bank Replies Chiamaka Agim: ₦800,500 Is All You Can Get. by Buksaylor: 1:21pm On Jan 14, 2023
Illegal1:
Dis banks never meet person wen naked/craze follow dem...

Spend the rest of your life planning on how to set as much Zenith banks on fire.
Re: Zenith Bank Replies Chiamaka Agim: ₦800,500 Is All You Can Get. by Morphinne: 1:22pm On Jan 14, 2023
natddon1:
Be fair to the banks you say?
The three banks are actually being economical with the truth. Since the money wasn’t withdrawn through an ATM but sent from one account to others, and since all the banks have KYC details of each of the accounts receiving the money, why then are they doing as if it’s not traceable ? Why can’t they simply provide their names and/or freeze the accounts pending further investigations? You also missed the part that said that UBA claimed that their customer (the one who received 3.93M) didn’t look like a fraudster grin Like WTF is that? How does a fraudster look?
The 800k they are willing to refund, where is it coming from?
The victim also claimed that she was never enrolled for any e-token, why was the bank staff saying she did? Did the victim’s account not have transfer/withdrawal limits?

3 Likes

Re: Zenith Bank Replies Chiamaka Agim: ₦800,500 Is All You Can Get. by FireUpNow(m): 1:23pm On Jan 14, 2023
I have always told you people that the biggest fraudsters are banks, accountants, service providers and govt. The lady should find a very competent lawyer to fight the case legally. Out of 4m you giving her just above 800k? This is madness!! Inside job and bank log in things.
Re: Zenith Bank Replies Chiamaka Agim: ₦800,500 Is All You Can Get. by habsydiamond(m): 1:23pm On Jan 14, 2023
Babaken:
sometimes I keep wondering if it is only Nigeria banks has this syndrome of money vanishing from people's accounts because I hardly hear it from other banks in our neighboring countries.
that's because there are too many fraudsters in our bank sector
Re: Zenith Bank Replies Chiamaka Agim: ₦800,500 Is All You Can Get. by Slynation(m): 1:24pm On Jan 14, 2023
Revolva:
Oh they have withdrew almost all the 3.7 milla out of the bank acc of that Mukalia isah remaining 800k which they can reverse by court order

Such a painful thing

She get luck say she see small tin inside ..had it been its zero balance ...Otilo e don go ..bank wont give her anytin

She maybe caused her self these, she was saying she dont have a token but ze ith bank prooved her wrong that she collected an e token ..in d report...she is even dumb self ...na dat e token dem take finish her

Am sure someone dis dis to her thru her fone ...someone had access to her token app either insider or someone around her...

Let her check herself well, if she repaired her fone with her sim ...especially that her iphone 11promax ,

Omo na she gurk ...let her check her self bank cant be responsible abeg
After reading your post, to slap you just dey hungry me... sad

I never had an ATM for like 4years, but one certain bank made an unauthorized transaction on my account and claimed it was done via my ATM, I asked them which ATM and they gave me the same balderdash you just vomittted here, seems like you work in a bank because this shitty silly excuse looks like a pre-programmed language every banker must rehearse and dish out to customers whenever they lay this kinda complain... sad

Please if you don't have any first hand experience on this kinda issue kindly shit da fvck up...!!

10 Likes

Re: Zenith Bank Replies Chiamaka Agim: ₦800,500 Is All You Can Get. by Ray07(m): 1:24pm On Jan 14, 2023
Paragon311:
Nothing seems working in this country

It is finished.

Bank staff are now local yahoo boys
Na today you know . . . Where you think say them they get Japa money from. sad

Companies and gov the run Nigerians street now.
Re: Zenith Bank Replies Chiamaka Agim: ₦800,500 Is All You Can Get. by JoshTim: 1:24pm On Jan 14, 2023
Konjiboii:

The response is not good enough atleast they should trace the account the money went into and question the owner if the said victim made the transfer, Very simple thing to do. The one one blow my mind is them telling her the culprit does not look like a fraudster. Shey you dey wine my nipple nii

Oga, go and read the mail zenith sent to her before you reason like an uneducated person.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Innoson EFCC Arrest & The GTB Loan: "Innoson Stop Playing The Igbo Tribe Card" / Cash Swap: Nigerians React Over CBN Fresh Deadline / Why Is Money Hard To Find/get ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.