Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,625 members, 7,823,750 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

Zenith Bank Replies Chiamaka Agim: ₦800,500 Is All You Can Get. - Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Zenith Bank Replies Chiamaka Agim: ₦800,500 Is All You Can Get. (46379 Views)

Your Narrative Is Inaccurate And Misleading - Sterling Bank Replies ICPC. / Young Man Shades FCMB On Twitter, Bank Replies With Epic Clap Back. Photos / Union Bank Replies An Angry Customer Who Wants To Leave The Bank On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zenith Bank Replies Chiamaka Agim: ₦800,500 Is All You Can Get. by Cutehector(m): 6:06pm On Jan 14, 2023
Basicend:

Anyone can access your e-token if they can have access to ur phone and card details.

She most likely may not be away of transaction but definitely someone very close.
yeah someone close to her took her phone and accessed her etoken login details. Its her fault. Not the bank. I've seen the whole matter, she will loose big time.
Re: Zenith Bank Replies Chiamaka Agim: ₦800,500 Is All You Can Get. by Cutehector(m): 6:08pm On Jan 14, 2023
naijapikin2:
Come to Abuja and report to brekete family. And see what will happen to those "biro- armed" robbers
brekete family wont do shittt. She failed to secure her phone. She wont win the case.
Re: Zenith Bank Replies Chiamaka Agim: ₦800,500 Is All You Can Get. by alobright17(m): 6:10pm On Jan 14, 2023
uba1991:
can it be hacked?
can you hack what you have ? If they already have the pin what’s need for hacking it again ?
Re: Zenith Bank Replies Chiamaka Agim: ₦800,500 Is All You Can Get. by virginchaser(m): 6:10pm On Jan 14, 2023
The sister should invite are acquaintances to police for proper investigation.
Re: Zenith Bank Replies Chiamaka Agim: ₦800,500 Is All You Can Get. by Doorga: 6:33pm On Jan 14, 2023
crowbar:

Since they said the account holder does not look like a scammer, they should then provide him to the police and the court, so he can tell them how and why her money was foun hid in his account.

The bank know what happened here.
1. there is an e-token created on the account: now who pick the token from the bank.?

2. She mentioned that account have a limits why sudden disappearance of 4m.

I wish her luck in search of her money.
Re: Zenith Bank Replies Chiamaka Agim: ₦800,500 Is All You Can Get. by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jan 14, 2023
LyfeJennings:

OGA SHUT UP
SHUT THE HELL UP
IF U DONT KNOW SOMETHING
DONT BE A 100% AFFIRMATIVE
THERE IS A DEPT IN THE BANK CALLED "CARD OPERATION"
A CERTAIN INDIVIDUAL IN THAT UNIT OR THEIR MAJOR IT DEPT COMPROMISED.....
I WORK IN A BANK AND I HAVE SEEN THESE THINGS HAPPEN
THE ABOVE NARRATIVE WAS BASED ON A FRAUDULENT OFFER SOME GUYS GAVE ME LAST WEEK BUT UNFORTUNATELY FOR THEM, IMY CONSCIENCE TOO STRONG AND I NO FIT THIEF.
BRUF, SHE IS NOT AT FAULT
THERE IS SOMETHING AT PLAY FROM THE BANKING.
THERE SHOULD BE A FORM A COLLABORATIVE EFFORT ON BEHALF OF BOTH THE SENDER'S BANK AND THE RECEIVER TO GET TO THE ROOT OF THIS MATTER

How possibly can one's Account be compromised even with the assistance of the card operation guys?

I am just asking to learn.

Please elucidate.
Re: Zenith Bank Replies Chiamaka Agim: ₦800,500 Is All You Can Get. by Stevosty: 6:54pm On Jan 14, 2023
Thanksful:

Zenith doesn't send otp
WHAT!
Re: Zenith Bank Replies Chiamaka Agim: ₦800,500 Is All You Can Get. by Namdosky(m): 7:08pm On Jan 14, 2023
Avoid using atm card completely or even pin In any account where your money is saved...just do your transfer with your token from bank A where your money is saved without atm to bank B with atm for withdrawals only..even the yahoo informant in the bank will not try anything If he noticed you did not link your atm to your bank or even have any pin...Go watch my freestyle on YouTube BiG A ready or not remix rate me over 10
Re: Zenith Bank Replies Chiamaka Agim: ₦800,500 Is All You Can Get. by jrobbins: 7:17pm On Jan 14, 2023
baretalk:
Insider job, get a lawyer.

That babe is an ex staff of zenith. She knows what she is doing..
Re: Zenith Bank Replies Chiamaka Agim: ₦800,500 Is All You Can Get. by jrobbins: 7:22pm On Jan 14, 2023
baretalk:
Insider job, get a lawyer.

She's as Ex staff. She knows what she's doing.
Re: Zenith Bank Replies Chiamaka Agim: ₦800,500 Is All You Can Get. by jrobbins: 7:23pm On Jan 14, 2023
TheChameleon:

Big organisations will ALWAYS deny culpability.

I have been their victim, and they have good lawyers that shell out convincing statements ..

This one almost convinced me to be honest.

She's an ex staff. She knows exactly what she's doing
Re: Zenith Bank Replies Chiamaka Agim: ₦800,500 Is All You Can Get. by Lifeiseazi: 7:37pm On Jan 14, 2023
Konjiboii:

Fcmb too is full of scammers, I made a deal worth millions and wanted to open a new account with Fcmb ,that day that day someone called me saying I didn't fill my form correctly and called the last 4 digits of my acct number to verify I'm the owner, he then said I will receive an OTP and I should the number to him, I just laugh the bastard, check the number through Truecaller and the preek was already blacklisted on the app. How him take know say I just receive money? Your guess is good as mine. GTB has been more reliable for me over the years.

The werey even called me yesterday “Mr Godwin”
Re: Zenith Bank Replies Chiamaka Agim: ₦800,500 Is All You Can Get. by Starcy(m): 7:50pm On Jan 14, 2023
Banks na scam things in Nigeria now. E better someone should buy things and keep then sell them later again to avoid story that touch
Re: Zenith Bank Replies Chiamaka Agim: ₦800,500 Is All You Can Get. by drillzablaze: 7:53pm On Jan 14, 2023
Everyone is blaming the bank...the bank said she applied for e token 2yrs ago 2021 on a device ....and went further to say that e token was used to carry out a transactions...and it wasn't reported to be fraudulent...thy said the etoken was formally requested on Tecno phone....before maybe she got an iphone ....ND was requested again for the etoken to be moved to the iphone....my point is ...if the bank have evidence that these etoken has been used before for a transaction on her account ND ntn any sort of report or so...then maybe. The error might be from her ...plus if they is a 200k daily limit withdrawal on your account...pls. Don't ever think 10million cannot be transferred out ... withdrawal limit differ from transfer...you can withdraw 200k ND still transfer 200million on same day ..let's. Be careful...I pray those ppl are caught ND if it's her mistake too..God replenish it for her...
Re: Zenith Bank Replies Chiamaka Agim: ₦800,500 Is All You Can Get. by Konjiboii: 7:54pm On Jan 14, 2023
Lifeiseazi:

The werey even called me yesterday “Mr Godwin”
Be like say na the same bastard
Re: Zenith Bank Replies Chiamaka Agim: ₦800,500 Is All You Can Get. by Illegal1(m): 8:08pm On Jan 14, 2023
Buksaylor:

Spend the rest of your life planning on how to set as much Zenith banks on fire.

i swear....
Re: Zenith Bank Replies Chiamaka Agim: ₦800,500 Is All You Can Get. by einsteine(m): 8:38pm On Jan 14, 2023
modsfucker:
Sue them and claim that the unauthorised deduction has denied you the chance to execute a lucrative business deal, and demand for damages.

Did you read the part where they said the device used for the unauthorised debits had also been used for transactions in the past and there was no complaint from her?

She better check her family members and friends who have access to her device. They have colluded with fraudsters to move her money.
Re: Zenith Bank Replies Chiamaka Agim: ₦800,500 Is All You Can Get. by einsteine(m): 8:45pm On Jan 14, 2023
Harrynight:

Zenith is not liable for this,
But the money didn't leave her account to the air, it definitely dropped in someone's account, Zenith bank will be liable if they fail to trace the account the money went to and bring out the owner of the account

Did you read the bank's letter?
Re: Zenith Bank Replies Chiamaka Agim: ₦800,500 Is All You Can Get. by einsteine(m): 8:47pm On Jan 14, 2023
VULCAN:
I hope you are not lacking in imagination??

Agreeing to pay her N800k is a clear admission of guilt but they don't want to take full liability.

Bank insiders can easily issue an ATM or token and pin to their accomplice to do the magic.

It's such a simple thing to do and I wonder why you can't tell so since it has become a daily occurrence.

Abi is hers the first you are hearing of

They are not agreeing to pay her 800k. 800k is what is left in the account that her money was transferred to. The 800k has been restricted and she has to get a court order to get it. She is using public opinion and sob story to try and manipulate Zenith into assuming the loss.
Re: Zenith Bank Replies Chiamaka Agim: ₦800,500 Is All You Can Get. by Nigra(f): 8:54pm On Jan 14, 2023
[quote author=Illegal1 post=119966644]Dis banks never meet person wen naked/craze follow dem...
Like the girl calm,the scene me go cause there,my money no go reach 48hours I don get am..are they mad ni? angry
Re: Zenith Bank Replies Chiamaka Agim: ₦800,500 Is All You Can Get. by chukel(m): 9:22pm On Jan 14, 2023
Reading thru zenith bank's response, they have a very tight defence. If the babe is being truthful, she should report to the police and all the guys she was with 48hrs prior to the occurrence of the incident should be arrested and investigated. Even the ones she slept with. Like the bank said, someone had uninterrupted access to her phone. If that iPhone was gifted to her, she should also arrest her benefactor.
Re: Zenith Bank Replies Chiamaka Agim: ₦800,500 Is All You Can Get. by ekhai(m): 9:29pm On Jan 14, 2023
habsydiamond:
These banks are not reliable anymore. Someone withdrew 4M in an account that 200k is the maximum transaction limit and u are telling her that 800k is all she can get from her 4M.. who does that.. all I see here is inside job oo.. I think its time to resort back to piggy boxes oo.. with kolo ur money will be safe.. no sms, atm charges and others
I CAN'T IMAGINE A BANK TELLING A CUSTOMER THAT MONEY TRANSFERRED ILLEGALLY FROM YOUR ACCOUNT CAN NOT BE TRACED. EXCEPT THERE'S AN INSIDER. THE MOVEMENT OF CASH FROM ANY ACCOUNT CAN BE TRACED TO IT'S FINAL DESTINATION. WE SHOULD LEARN TO SUE A BANK THAT IS SAYING OTHERWISE IN ORDER TO BLACKMAIL IT. BY THE TIME THEY START LOOSING THEIR CUSTOMERS,I BELIEVE THEY WILL SEAT UP.
Re: Zenith Bank Replies Chiamaka Agim: ₦800,500 Is All You Can Get. by modsfucker: 10:16pm On Jan 14, 2023
einsteine:

Did you read the part where they said the device used for the unauthorised debits had also been used for transactions in the past and there was no complaint from her?

She better check her family members and friends who have access to her device. They have colluded with fraudsters to move her money.

Ohhh I didn't read that part, nonetheless, how were they able to recover part of the money?
Re: Zenith Bank Replies Chiamaka Agim: ₦800,500 Is All You Can Get. by Beautiful94: 10:44pm On Jan 14, 2023
Revolva:
Oh they have withdrew almost all the 3.7 milla out of the bank acc of that Mukalia isah remaining 800k which they can reverse by court order

Such a painful thing

She get luck say she see small tin inside ..had it been its zero balance ...Otilo e don go ..bank wont give her anytin

She maybe caused her self these, she was saying she dont have a token but ze ith bank prooved her wrong that she collected an e token ..in d report...she is even dumb self ...na dat e token dem take finish her

Am sure someone dis dis to her thru her fone ...someone had access to her token app either insider or someone around her...

Let her check herself well, if she repaired her fone with her sim ...especially that her iphone 11promax ,

Omo na she gurk ...let her check her self bank cant be responsible abeg
Why are you defending the bank like this?
Re: Zenith Bank Replies Chiamaka Agim: ₦800,500 Is All You Can Get. by Pedrokush: 10:45pm On Jan 14, 2023
Useless banks,naso dem use my last 5k wey dey my account do instantly ads last week on this very zenith bank account of mine ��
Re: Zenith Bank Replies Chiamaka Agim: ₦800,500 Is All You Can Get. by oluplus(m): 11:32pm On Jan 14, 2023
uba1991:
this is an insider work, all those information are in the bank. The bank know your 4 digit PIN, the bank know your BVN, the bank know the phone you register the app, infact the even have your thumb print.
The bank is responsible for everything.
Banks in Nigeria are more than armed robbers. I don't blame my granny who refused to open an account no matter the persuasion.

Stop. The bank does not have your pin. The moment you change it from the default pin, it's only known to you

1 Like

Re: Zenith Bank Replies Chiamaka Agim: ₦800,500 Is All You Can Get. by oluplus(m): 11:35pm On Jan 14, 2023
FiremanX:
In a saner clime where everything works, I would have sued those bastards.

It's your right to sue, but that does not guarantee victory. There is a compromise somewhere on her path.
Re: Zenith Bank Replies Chiamaka Agim: ₦800,500 Is All You Can Get. by Kreddy: 11:39pm On Jan 14, 2023
intruder15:

Stop acting naive. How can 200k be the maximum withdrawals for an account that have a token linked to it? The lady isn't saying the whole truth yet we are supporting her because she claimed to be the victim?
Let her clarify if she is using a token for her account. She should also clarify if the devices listed above is not hers.

I am not saying that the bank is always innocent. In this case, she clearly compromised her token.

If she truly compromised her account then why's the bank trying to pay her 800k?
This is to me is a total submission to commiting such crime. Bank should have maintained their stance and prove her wrong in order to save their own image from their customers. They should release the details of fraudsters after obtaining the court order

1 Like

Re: Zenith Bank Replies Chiamaka Agim: ₦800,500 Is All You Can Get. by Brown2012: 11:40pm On Jan 14, 2023
ibechris:
N800,500 Is All You Can get, Zenith Bank Tells Customer Whose N4m Was taken Without Authorisation

https://fij.ng/article/n800500-is-all-you-can-get-zenith-bank-tells-customer-whose-n4m-was-taken-without-authorisation/

Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/7521071/chiamaka-agim-zenith-bank-refund#119947126
I'm closing my zenith bank account asap, can't bank my money with a fraud
Re: Zenith Bank Replies Chiamaka Agim: ₦800,500 Is All You Can Get. by LyfeJennings(m): 1:10am On Jan 15, 2023
LagosInter:

How possibly can one's Account be compromised even with the assistance of the card operation guys?

I am just asking to learn.

Please elucidate.

To be honest,
It's an IT job in collaborations with card ops but the main unit is card ops
I don't know how they do it and don't intend to know but from the narrative I heard, it involves both units.
Re: Zenith Bank Replies Chiamaka Agim: ₦800,500 Is All You Can Get. by olibeans: 3:37am On Jan 15, 2023
Am closing my account with Zenith Bank because I have also been a victim of similar story.

Zenith Bank is unregulated with too many fraudsters in their payroll.
Re: Zenith Bank Replies Chiamaka Agim: ₦800,500 Is All You Can Get. by Donskichuks(m): 5:28am On Jan 15, 2023
I be dey own zenith bank e be like -13NGN for my account then no go see me again for that bank

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Innoson EFCC Arrest & The GTB Loan: "Innoson Stop Playing The Igbo Tribe Card" / Cash Swap: Nigerians React Over CBN Fresh Deadline / Why Is Money Hard To Find/get ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.